Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,759 members, 7,809,924 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

Welcome Our New President To Office In Your Own Words - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Welcome Our New President To Office In Your Own Words (287 Views)

FG Converts Badeh’s Property To Office - The Punch / Nigerians Disenchanted As New President ‘too Slow’ - THE WASHINGTON TIMES / Okowa Denied Access To Office On First Day At Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Welcome Our New President To Office In Your Own Words by Mykel4God(m): 9:06pm On May 29, 2015
Our dear,beloved,vibrant and great newly sworn-in president, PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI (GCFR),
You fought trough the war of opposition to become the president of this great Nation after trying for four consecutive times

We have learnt a lesson from your non-tiring and never-relenting effort to captain the ship of this country

As we look on to God through you and your admistration for a better Nigeria,i believe you will work day and night to eradicate to the last drop,"CORRUPTION",in this country and make this country a comfortable one for both citizens of this country and investors

I pray you will never lack the leadership charisma and ability to rule this great Nation

God bless you sir!

GOD BLESS MUHAMMADU BUHARI!

GOD BLESS THE INCOMING ADMINISTRATION!

GOD BLESS NIGERIA!

GOD BLESS ME!

And;

GOD BLESS NAIRALAND!

Over to you,dear Nairalanders wink

Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Welcome Our New President To Office In Your Own Words by Acekidc4(m): 9:08pm On May 29, 2015
Baba Kabo!!
Re: Welcome Our New President To Office In Your Own Words by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 29, 2015
somebody should ask the man from Ota... The shameless old man that slept with his son's wife these questions.

*****Where are the snipers Jonathan trained?....

*****How many people has he killed from his 1000 man death-list?....

*****Where is the interim Government you said Jonathan wanted to handover to?....

*****Has Jonathan handed over to the military as you claimed?...

Quenching another man's candle will not make your own shine any brighter

Pls som1 should tell President Buhari that it's almost 9hours since he took over yet we don't have light in my area,shebi he promised us light??even the queue is still here in this filling station and d roads are still bad,what has he been doing in there since he was sworn in.. !

(1) (Reply)

Bomb Explosion Hits Maiduguri Mosque 30th May, 2015. / Must Read: A Good Way To Start This Month / PDP Raises Alarm Over Fresh Plot To Remove Fayose; Begs Buhari To Intervene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.