Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,102 members, 7,842,182 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Cain's Wife - Where Did He Get Her? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cain's Wife - Where Did He Get Her? (5270 Views)

Question For Christians And Muslims: Who Are The Parents Of Cain Wife / Who Created Cain's Wife? / Who Was Cain's Wife? Was Cain's Wife His Sister?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cain's Wife - Where Did He Get Her? by MuttleyLaff: 8:10am On Mar 05, 2020
TATIME:
Are you still chatting with him? undecided undecided undecided
So you too have noticed the young buck in the faith gate-crashing into our mutual interaction

TATIME:
I'm done with him, i can sense that he feels naked and want some brotherhood covering but he is rejecting the clothes the brothers are using as covering! He wants to be regarded as a fellow believer but rules guiding the believers he detests.
I have rounded up with him, if he is not ready to abide by the rules guiding the whole association of my JW family globally, he is of course my neighbour NOT my brother in faith!
You problem is you're self-conceited, lol. You need to jump down that high horse you're riding on, lol. I am showing and extending philadelphia to you all, that's all.

TATIME:
Can't you see him quoting John 10:16? undecided undecided undecided
Maximus69 wouldnt contextually know the meaning of John 10:16, if/when you a ministerial servant is lagging behind in understanding it properly, lol. Do you want me to throw in Matthew 15:24 too? Fling in or drop a cat inside a cage of pigeons, hmm, lol?

TATIME:
Yet i'm sure he will never agree with the meaning of that text! Jesus told his first followers that another set is coming up but not of the [same fold], will he agree that it's only 144,000 born again Christians that will go and rule with Jesus in heaven while the remaining Christians (other sheep) live on earth under that rulership? I doubt if he can ever BELIEVE that, yet he wants me to accept him as my FELLOW BELIEVER!
La vida loca, lol. The other set is the gentiles brother neighbour TATIME, lol.
Re: Cain's Wife - Where Did He Get Her? by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 05, 2020
TATIME:

Are you still chatting with him? undecided undecided undecided
I'm done with him, i can sense that he feels naked and want some brotherhood covering but he is rejecting the clothes the brothers are using as covering! He wants to be regarded as a fellow believer but rules guiding the believers he detests.
I have rounded up with him, if he is not ready to abide by the rules guiding the whole association of my JW family globally, he is of course my neighbour NOT my brother in faith!

Can't you see him quoting John 10:16? undecided undecided undecided

Yet i'm sure he will never agree with the meaning of that text! Jesus told his first followers that another set is coming up but not of the [same fold], will he agree that it's only 144,000 born again Christians that will go and rule with Jesus in heaven while the remaining Christians (other sheep) live on earth under that rulership? I doubt if he can ever BELIEVE that, yet he wants me to accept him as my FELLOW BELIEVER!

Hmmmmmmmm,

Well i've known him for some time now on Nairaland, and i can see that he truly feels like belonging to the Christian family, but his problem is not "ready to set matters straight" with the use of the scriptures! 2Timothy 3:16

He once made a comment as if he knew what he's saying, then i asked him if all believers should subscribe to that conclusion but instantly he shy away. That's when i realized that he just like to make comments, he doesn't know what being a Christian means!

Please bro, i remember the organization taught us that the other sheep in Jesus comments @ John 10:16 are supposed to be made up of obedient humans from Israel and gentile nations to live forever on planet earth.
And according to Revelations 7/14 they will feel the earth. Where misinformed churchgoers are getting it all wrong is that the whole 144,000 supposed to be only Israelites, but since Israelites are not willing to accept the invitation God decided to complete the number with gentiles who later became Born again Christians to join the corulers of Christ in heaven! smiley
Re: Cain's Wife - Where Did He Get Her? by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 05, 2020
Excellent my brother.
Your Bible study conductor actually did a very good job there! smiley smiley smiley
Maximus69:

Hmmmmmmmm,

Well i've known him for some time now on Nairaland, and i can see that he truly feels like belonging to the Christian family, but his problem is not "ready to set matters straight" with the use of the scriptures! 2Timothy 3:16

He once made a comment as if he knew what he's saying, then i asked him if all believers should subscribe to that conclusion but instantly he shy away. That's when i realized that he just like to make comments, he doesn't know what being a Christian means!

Please bro, i remember the organization taught us that the other sheep in Jesus comments @ John 10:16 are supposed to be made up of obedient humans from Israel and gentile nations to live forever on planet earth.
And according to Revelations 7/14 they will feel the earth. Where misinformed churchgoers are getting it all wrong is that the whole 144,000 supposed to be only Israelites, but since Israelites are not willing to accept the invitation God decided to complete the number with gentiles who later became Born again Christians to join the corulers of Christ in heaven! smiley
For further clarification and better understanding on that, read the illustration of the marriage feast @ Matthew 22:1-14 smiley smiley smiley
Re: Cain's Wife - Where Did He Get Her? by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 05, 2020
TATIME:
Excellent my brother.
Your Bible study conductor actually did a very good job there! smiley smiley smiley
For further clarification and better understanding on that, read the illustration of the marriage feast @ Matthew 22:1-14 smiley smiley smiley

I've read it! smiley

Truthfully, God's holy spirit is actively working with the faithful and discreet slave!

It couldn't be better explained than that Sir! smiley
Re: Cain's Wife - Where Did He Get Her? by Empiree: 11:01am On Mar 05, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
After all the free and generous educational sessions you've had from yours truly, the answer to this lame as fart question you're asking, should be obvious to you nah
Lol, I am sure 100% you don't know the answer. You have no idea who you talking to. Your religion is about Mr. Paul under the guise of Jesus. It is obvious from several Bible quotes of yours.
Re: Cain's Wife - Where Did He Get Her? by MuttleyLaff: 12:26pm On Mar 05, 2020
Empiree:
Lol, I am sure 100% you don't know the answer. You have no idea who you talking to. Your religion is about Mr. Paul under the guise of Jesus. It is obvious from several Bible quotes of yours.
The joke is on you but yeah, Apostle Paul, you are right was sent off to the Gentiles by our Lord and Saviour of the world Yahsua Hamashiach, that for you my dear Muslim brother friend, means Jesus Christ.
Re: Cain's Wife - Where Did He Get Her? by Empiree: 2:34pm On Mar 05, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
The joke is on you but yeah, Apostle Paul, you are right was sent off to the Gentiles by our Lord and Saviour of the world Yahsua Hamashiach, that for you my dear Muslim brother friend, means Jesus Christ.
can you provide evidence that Paul was sent to the gentiles and by who?
Re: Cain's Wife - Where Did He Get Her? by MuttleyLaff: 2:57pm On Mar 05, 2020
Empiree:
can you provide evidence that Paul was sent to the gentiles and by who?
"17Later, when I had returned to Jerusalem and was praying at the temple, I fell into a trance,
18and saw the Lord saying to me, ‘Hurry! Leave Jerusalem quickly, because the people here will not accept your testimony about Me.’
19‘Lord,’ I answered, ‘they know very well that in one synagogue after another I imprisoned and beat those who believed in You.
20And when the blood of Your witness Stephen was shed, I stood there giving my approval and watching over the garments of those who killed him.’
21Then He said to me, ‘Go! I will send you far away to the Gentiles.’”
"
- Acts 22:17-21

You this my beloved Muslim brother friend, what am I to do with this your admirable quest for knowledge erhn, lol? I thank God I have the love, grace, temperance and power to put up with you and your soaking up information, as if iike a sponge soaking up water, lol.
Re: Cain's Wife - Where Did He Get Her? by Empiree: 5:34pm On Mar 05, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
"17Later, when I had returned to Jerusalem and was praying at the temple, I fell into a trance,
18and saw the Lord saying to me, ‘Hurry! Leave Jerusalem quickly, because the people here will not accept your testimony about Me.’
19‘Lord,’ I answered, ‘they know very well that in one synagogue after another I imprisoned and beat those who believed in You.
20And when the blood of Your witness Stephen was shed, I stood there giving my approval and watching over the garments of those who killed him.’
21Then He said to me, ‘Go! I will send you far away to the Gentiles.’”
"
- Acts 22:17-21

You this my beloved Muslim brother friend, what am I to do with this your admirable quest for knowledge erhn, lol? I thank God I have the love, grace, temperance and power to put up with you and your soaking up information, as if iike a sponge soaking up water, lol.
like I knew you would quote this evidence...chai. Paul ripped you guys off. I am still coming to break down your so called "proofs" if time permits but allow me to drop this.

Act of Apostle 22:18 Paul claimed he saw the Lord but Acts 9:3-9 says he did not see anything the Lord

As he was traveling, it happened that he was approaching Damascus, and suddenly a light from heaven flashed around him; and he fell to the ground and heard a voice saying to him, “Paul, Paul, why are you persecuting Me?” And he said, “Who are You, Lord?” And He said, “I am Jesus whom you are persecuting, but get up and enter the city, and it will be told you what you must do.” The men who traveled with him stood speechless, hearing the voice but seeing no one. Paul got up from the ground, and though his eyes were open, he could see nothing; and leading him by the hand, they brought him into Damascus. And he was three days without sight, and neither ate nor drank.

I have more to reveal to you maybe your eyes will eventually open and realize you have been scammed by mr. Paul. This topic was actually dealt with yesternight by Jamiu Adegunwa, how Paul deceived Christians. How Paul started Christianity. He could never have been religious authority or beloved by Jesus he didn't meet.

Read what Paul said about Jesus. Hebrew 6:1 is a clear message to Christians. It is clear that Paul, a self proclaimed "Apostle", was a fraudulent dude. There is absolutely no correlation btw Jesus and Paul.

Therefore let us move beyond the elementary teachings about Christ and be taken forward to maturity, not laying again the foundation of repentance from acts that lead to death,[a] and of faith in God.

So who gave Paul the authority to dismantled doctrines/teachings of Jesus?. This is a prove that christians are followers of Paul not Jesus. Jesus message was only to some Israelites.

He answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel." Mathew 15:24
Re: Cain's Wife - Where Did He Get Her? by nlPoster: 1:18am On Mar 06, 2020
You people and muttleylaff in particular should stop bumping the thread please.

There are over 20 topics asking this same question, quit re-asking it.
Re: Cain's Wife - Where Did He Get Her? by MuttleyLaff: 5:27am On Mar 06, 2020
nlPoster:
[s]You people and muttleylaff in particular should stop bumping the thread please.
There are over 20 topics asking this same question, quit re-asking it[/s].
[img]https://s5/images/MuttleyLaffSLJackonStare.gif[/img]
Let me just bite my tongue.
Hmm. Mtcheew. Smh.
Re: Cain's Wife - Where Did He Get Her? by MuttleyLaff: 5:28am On Mar 06, 2020
Empiree:
like I knew you would quote this evidence...chai.
"But the Lord said, “Go, for Saul is my chosen instrument to take my message to the Gentiles and to kings, as well as to the people of Israel.
(i.e. The Lord told Ananias, "Go! I've chosen this man to bring my name to nations, to kings, and to the people of Israel.)
"
- Acts 9:15

It's a lie, thats another of your typical and classic style Pinocchio lie, lol. You knew not what I would quote, talkless know its Acts 22:17-21, that I would quote. OK, did you also know about Acts 9:15 above too, erhn, hmm?

Empiree:
Paul ripped you guys off. I am still coming to break down your so called "proofs" if time permits but allow me to drop this.

Act of Apostle 22:18 Paul claimed he saw the Lord but Acts 9:3-9 says he did not see anything the Lord

As he was traveling, it happened that he was approaching Damascus, and suddenly a light from heaven flashed around him; and he fell to the ground and heard a voice saying to him, “Paul, Paul, why are you persecuting Me?” And he said, “Who are You, Lord?” And He said, “I am Jesus whom you are persecuting, but get up and enter the city, and it will be told you what you must do.” The men who traveled with him stood speechless, hearing the voice but seeing no one. Paul got up from the ground, and though his eyes were open, he could see nothing; and leading him by the hand, they brought him into Damascus. And he was three days without sight, and neither ate nor drank.
Look at this, of course old enough to be "agbalagba agbalagbi agbantara" my dear Muslim brother friend, showing himself up and publicly disgracing himself. Fyi, Act of Apostles 9:3-9 happened on Apostle Paul on his way to Damascus, while this Act of Apostles 22:18 happened when he was in Jerusalem. Please next time get the facts right and try not to again conflate issues, lol.

Empiree:
I have more to reveal to you maybe your eyes will eventually open and realize you have been scammed by Mr. Paul. This topic was actually dealt with yesternight by Jamiu Adegunwa, how Paul deceived Christians.
You think you're sleak, you arent sleak, I know your game, I've watched it unfold, lol, so continue to amuse and impress me with your horseplay antics, lol, but hey, have you heard the saying: "Sometimes, even the hunter, as in meaning, the predator, becomes the hunted, as in meaning, the prey", lol. "Las la, ti mo ba jẹẹ tan, ma fi egungun ẹ tahin ni" loosely translated means "After I am done educating you and ruthlessly dealing with you, I'll use your bones as toothpicks"

Empiree:
How Paul started Christianity.

MuttleyLaff:
Religion that is true, pure and without any fault has to do with compassion. True, pure and one without any faults, has to do with having concern(s) for the sufferings or misfortunes of others and being sympathetic towards them

"Nwanne, Christianity, never started in any upper room on any day of Pentencost. Christianity, as in, Constantine Christianity, in cahoot with the "church" started in Rome."
- Re: Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies by MuttleyLaff: on 8:33am On May 30 2019

"... the catholic started Christianity, this so, because the Roman Catholic Church was formed, after shady deal(s) and/or sell-out to the State by the "Church", as it was the Roman Emperors Constantine's and Licinius' Edict of Milan in AD 313 which established a policy of religious freedom for all, as in, this was a proclamation that permanently legalised Christianity in the Roman Empire, and so paved the way for Christianity to be the official religion of the entire Roman Empire too.

The introduction of pagan religions and assimilation of paganism influences was a tragic compromise by the early believers, as this resulted in the Romanization and paganization of the early believers' faith and the "Christianization" of pagan beliefs as we not just know but celebrate then and celebrate even up until now.

Anyway, the Roman Empire, adopted the Roman Catholic Church (i.e. RCC) as "official" church during Roman Emperor Constantine's reign, and it's worth noting, that, the supremacy of the Roman bishop (i.e. the papacy or pope) was set up, put into place, aided and abetted through the support of the Roman Emperors (i.e. notably Constantine and his successors)

Recall that I earlier mentioned the Edict of Milan in AD 313, which was a letter signed by the Roman Emperors Constantine and Licinius, that proclaimed religious toleration in the Roman Empire, well, in AD 325, Constantine called the First Council of Nicaea in AD 325, in an attempt to unify Christianity when doctrinal disputes arose, like for example Arianism, all about doctrines named after Arius, a teacher in the early 4th century A.D and so Constantine presided over this first ecumenical church council

So quick recap, by the 1st century AD, ekklēsia birthed on the teachings of Jesus Christ and later founded on the day of Pentecost in the upper room with a bunch of 120 believers.

By the 2nd century AD - believers already denouncing teachings, seen as heresies, such as Gnosticism, Montanism etcetera.

In the 4th century AD - ekklēsia was transformed, emerged Christians, an evolved "church", finally gets legalized and then promoted by Emperors Constantine and Theodosius I, as the state church, of the Roman Empire and so yes also that, legendarymega is right, that the Catholics, are the original owner of your bible, because truly, the RCC are the original owner of your bible version(s), because incidentally and truly, those versions were made off the back of "The Vulgate", which was an accepted Latin translation of the original Old and New Testament texts.

Some even called, "The Vulgate", the "The Vulgar" bible. Anyway, Jerome, of RCC, was the person, who translated the original Old and New Testament texts and compiled them into a single volume of the 66 books we enjoy today
"
- Re: Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies by MuttleyLaff: on 8:33am On May 30 2019

I agree with you that Christianity was spread through violence and intolerance once Constantine and his mother Helena decided to make it the official state religion. I've on varied occassions, typed about how the church was romanticised by Constantine and etcetera and also why I often type that, if only more christians read their bibles there'd be less christians
I am legitimately laughing out loud in Arabic at your lack of correct knowledge and information. Smh. My dear Muslim brother friend, if you were someone that is bible literate, you would have known that Paul never started anything called Christianity

After you have finished reading the above quote brought here from another thread, please go bring yourself up to speed because you are way wrong off the charts in saying and believing that Apostle Paul started Christianity. No way José, my dear Muslim brother friend Empiree, as you can see and have read from the above quote, did Apostle Paul start Christianity, lol. Smh.

Empiree:
He could never have been religious authority or beloved by Jesus he didn't meet.
"Jesus said to him, "Have you believed because you have seen me? Blessed are the people who have not seen and yet have believed.""
- John 20:29

Empiree, argue and wrestle with John 20:29 above.

Empiree:
Read what Paul said about Jesus. Hebrew 6:1 is a clear message to Christians. It is clear that Paul, a self proclaimed "Apostle", was a fraudulent dude. There is absolutely no correlation btw Jesus and Paul.

"Therefore let us move beyond the elementary teachings about Christ and be taken forward to maturity, not laying again the foundation of repentance from acts that lead to death,[a] and of faith in God."
"15Consider also that our Lord’s patience brings salvation, just as our beloved brother Paul also wrote you with the wisdom God gave him.
16 He writes this way in all his letters, speaking in them about such matters. Some parts of his letters are hard to understand, which ignorant and unstable people distort, as they do the rest of the Scriptures, to their own destruction.
"
- 2 Peter 3:15-16

No matured and come of age person with teeth in the mouth lives on milk, they move on to meat, more so, strong meat, but I can see that you my beloved Muslim brother friend Empiree, falls into the above 2 Peter 3:16 category of ignorant and unstable people who distort the Scriptures, to their own destruction. I vehemently pray you desist from your ignorant plus ignoble act(s) and repent to save your precious soul from damnable destruction

Empiree:
So who gave Paul the authority to dismantled doctrines/teachings of Jesus?. This is a prove that christians are followers of Paul not Jesus. Jesus message was only to some Israelites.
"For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is God's power for salvation to everyone who believes, first to the Jew, and also to the Greek."
- Romans 1:16

Apostle Paul has not and/or did not dismantle any doctrines/teachings of Jesus. How wrong you are to think or type this way and it of course, is simply because you don't properly know and dont correctly understand the Bible

Empiree:
He answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel." Mathew 15:24
"I have other sheep that are not of this fold. I must bring them in as well, and they will listen to My voice.
Then there will be one flock and one shepherd.
"
- John 10:16

"My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me."
- John 10:27

"I am the good shepherd. I know My sheep and My sheep know Me,"
- John 10:14

I am glad you brought up Mathew 15:24 because I just under 48hrs ago incidentally was sharing John 10:16 with TATIME and Maximus69 and even quoted this same Mathew 15:24 to hint them that there are other sheep, lol.
Re: Cain's Wife - Where Did He Get Her? by Empiree: 6:07am On Mar 06, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
"But the Lord said, “Go, for Saul is my chosen instrument to take my message to the Gentiles and to kings, as well as to the people of Israel.
(i.e. The Lord told Ananias, "Go! I've chosen this man to bring my name to nations, to kings, and to the people of Israel.)
"
- Acts 9:15
Who wrote Act of apostles? According to record search, it says "Evangelist Luke". The Acts of the Apostles. The Acts of the Apostles, abbreviation Acts, fifth book of the New Testament, a valuable history of the early Christian church. Acts was written in Greek, presumably by the Evangelist Luke, whose gospel concludes where Acts begins, namely, with Christ's Ascension into heaven.

So this further proves my point that christianity is not about Jesus. So Luke wrote something and formulated idea about Paul. Who was sent to Israelite, Jesus, Paul or Luke?. From this research Jesus is not mentioned which means you guys have nothing to do with Jesus. I will advise you to please watch this clip. Don't mind the english but the message

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIgEt4OyWbU

It's a lie, thats another of your typical and classic style Pinocchio lie, lol. You knew not what I would quote, talkless know its Acts 22:17-21, that I would quote. OK, did you also know about Acts 9:15 above too, erhn, hmm?

Look at this, of course old enough to be "agbalagba agbalagbi agbantara" my dear Muslim brother friend, showing himself up and publicly disgracing himself. Fyi, Act of Apostles 9:3-9 happened on Apostle Paul on his way to Damascus, while this Act of Apostles 22:18 happened when he was in Jerusalem. Please next time get the facts right and try not to again conflate issues, lol.
Paul saw and heard God's voice or not?. It is a very simply question. If he saw the Lord in Jerusalem or Damascus or vis-a-vis it is still against the basic principle which is, no one can hear God or see Him regardless of whether he was in Jerusalem or Damascus.

You think you're sleak, you arent sleak, I know your game, I've watched it unfold, lol, so continue to amuse and impress me with your horseplay antics, lol, but hey, have you heard the saying: "Sometimes, even the hunter, as in meaning, the predator, becomes the hunted, as in meaning, the prey", lol. "Las la, ti mo ba jẹẹ tan, ma fi egungun ẹ tahin ni" loosely translated means "After I am done educating you and ruthlessly dealing with you, I'll use your bones as toothpicks"
Diversion tactic shocked

I am legitimately laughing out loud in Arabic at your lack of correct knowledge and information. Smh. My dear Muslim brother friend, if you were someone that is bible literate, you would have known that Paul never started anything called Christianity
It is very simple. Just bring us a prove otherwise that show christianity was started by Jesus himself. Simple, isnt?. Please dont post "christlike" bcuz isnt gonna work.

After you have finished reading the above quote brought here from another thread, please go bring yourself up to speed because you are way wrong off the charts in saying and believing that Apostle Paul started Christianity. No way José, my dear Muslim brother friend Empir.ee, as you can see and have read from the above quote, did Apostle Paul start Christianity, lol. Smh.

"Jesus said to him, "Have you believed because you have seen me? Blessed are the people who have not seen and yet have believed.""
- John 20:29
How does this prove christianity?. Is this your evidence? smh

Em.piree, argue and wrestle with John 20:29 above.

"15Consider also that our Lord’s patience brings salvation, just as our beloved brother Paul also wrote you with the wisdom God gave him.
16 He writes this way in all his letters, speaking in them about such matters. Some parts of his letters are hard to understand, which ignorant and unstable people distort, as they do the rest of the Scriptures, to their own destruction.
"

I can see that you my beloved Muslim brother friend Em.piree, falls into the above 2 Peter 3:16 category of ignorant and unstable people who distort the Scriptures, to their own destruction. I vehemently pray you desist from your ignoble act(s) and repent to save your precious soul from damnable destruction

"For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is God's power for salvation to everyone who believes, first to the Jew, and also to the Greek."
- Romans 1:16

Apostle Paul has not and/or did not dismantle any doctrines/teachings of Jesus. How wrong you are to think or type this way and it of course, is simply because you don't properly know and dont correctly understand the Bible

"I have other sheep that are not of this fold. I must bring them in as well, and they will listen to My voice.
Then there will be one flock and one shepherd.
"
- John 10:16

"My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me."
- John 10:27

"I am the good shepherd. I know My sheep and My sheep know Me,"
- John 10:14

I am glad you brought up Mathew 15:24 because I just under 48hrs ago incidentally was sharing John 10:16 with TATIME and Maximus69 and even quoted this same Mathew 15:24 to hint them that there are other sheep, lol.
You are very ignorant of christianity. You have no proof. My advice is to learn from Islam. Learn from muslims. From everything you posted you could not establish how Jesus created christianity. I feel sorry for you.

This is what Queen James Version Of The Bible said. Queen James Bible was produced in America to counter king James.

Every place where 'he' is used for Jesus they changed it to 'she'.

Still religion from God?. You guys are joke

Re: Cain's Wife - Where Did He Get Her? by MuttleyLaff: 6:57am On Mar 06, 2020
Empiree:
[s]Who wrote Act of apostles? According to record search, it says "Evangelist Luke". The Acts of the Apostles. The Acts of the Apostles, abbreviation Acts, fifth book of the New Testament, a valuable history of the early Christian church. Acts was written in Greek, presumably by the Evangelist Luke, whose gospel concludes where Acts begins, namely, with Christ's Ascension into heaven.

So this further proves my point that christianity is not about Jesus. So Luke wrote something and formulated idea about Paul. Who was sent to Israelite, Jesus, Paul or Luke?. From this research Jesus is not mentioned which means you guys have nothing to do with Jesus. I will advise you to please watch this clip. Don't mind the english but the message

Paul saw and heard God's voice or not?. It is a very simply question. If he saw the Lord in Jerusalem or Damascus or vis-a-vis it is still against the basic principle which is, no one can hear God or see Him regardless of whether he was in Jerusalem or Damascus.

Diversion tactic shocked

It is very simple. Just bring us a prove otherwise that show christianity was started by Jesus himself. Simple, isnt?. Please dont post "christlike" bcuz isnt gonna work.

How does this prove christianity?. Is this your evidence? smh

Em.piree, argue and wrestle with John 20:29 above.

"

You are very ignorant of christianity. You have no proof. My advice is to learn from Islam. Learn from muslims. From everything you posted you could not establish how Jesus created christianity. I feel sorry for you.

This is what Queen James Version Of The Bible said. Queen James Bible was produced in America to counter king James.

Every place where 'he' is used for Jesus they changed it to 'she'.

Still religion from God?. You guys are joke[/s]

MuttleyLaff:
Why should I prove to you or show you that christianity was started by Jesus, hmm?. What makes you think I am interested in posting "christlike" when you already know it is not going to work erhn. I have already informed you that Christianity was established by the Roman Emperor, Constantine and not by Jesus nor Apostle Paul.

I have intimated you with John 10:16 that followed suit after Mathew 15:24, about the Jew/Israelites first and then next us the Gentiles the rest of the world but it just went swoosh over your head like a Naija airforce jet fighter plane. Go look into Genesis 3:15 (i.e. promise to Eve) and Genesis 22:18 (i.e. promise to Abraham, thats Ibrahim for you my Muslim brother Empiree) for an eye opener, smh

You are not clued up to what Yahsua Hamashiach (i.e. Jesus Christ) at all means and/or the implication of the two words

Your other problem just like every other Muslim like you, is that you dont know who really Jesus Christ, our Lord and Saviour of the world is. If you are not just a time waster, time stealer and time killer, then whats stopping you summarising with your point(s) what matters in the 2 hour plus YouTube. The first 1 hour 15 minutes of the clip that I foolishly watched is just wasted time, lengthy, confused and inconsequential unnecessarily and belaboured overdone speech, with no head, no body and no tail. Smh.

Look my dear beloved Muslim brother friend use the following "MuttleyLaff people antioch" string in the Search field to see how your Sheik has no idea of what he is trying to talk about, lol. Soak up and devour all the result output from the search done with the "MuttleyLaff people antioch" string but ignore any result pertaining to "Saint Ignatius of Antioch" because thats about something else different entirely, lol.

No wonder you've been yarning nonsense here along. It was the bile from your Sheik and self-styled Ustaz, that came to regurgitate and repeat here, smh
Re: Cain's Wife - Where Did He Get Her? by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 06, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

If not because you mentioned us we've quit discussing with you, so that you can continue sharing your thoughts with your so called brothers!

Jesus truthfully came ONLY to gather his corulers which are of limited number {144,000~Revelations 7:4;14:1} and they must all be chosen from amongst the Israelites, that's why he's emphatical about the house of Israel! Matthew 10:6, 15:24

The Jews knew this very well from the Hebrew/Aramaic Scriptures (Old Testament) that's why they were behaving as if God has no option than to select them even with their lack of faith couple with stiff-neckedness {John 8:39} both John the baptist and Jesus warned them that God can raise children for Abraham from stones {Matthew 3:9} this means if the Israelites failed to produce the fruit needed to be chosen as corulers with the Christ, God can choose the remaining part of the 144,000 Born Again Christians from amongst the gentiles, and that's exactly what later happened! Romans 2:25-29

The other sheep mentioned at John 10:16 are the millions of people who will inherit the earth after God have chosen the first fruits of the Kingdom {Revelations 14:6} this could be easily understood if explained to a political soldier, the first set of citizens in any nation (Kingdom) are those in political position e.g President, Senators, Representatives and Governors, if there is going to be a coup these ones are the main target of the coup the remaining citizens only need to be notified that there has been a change in power! Daniel 2:44

So the other sheep WILL NOT GO TO HEAVEN, they're people from different parts of the earth including Israelites who aren't part of the chosen but subjected themselves to the first group "Born Again" just as the first group subjected themselves to Jesus, whoever failed to acknowledge them, work with them and give them full support can't be part of their citizens! Matthew 25:31-46
Re: Cain's Wife - Where Did He Get Her? by Empiree: 1:08pm On Mar 06, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

Why should I prove to you or show you that christianity was started by Jesus, hmm?. What makes you think I am interested in posting "christlike" when you already know it is not going to work erhn. I have already informed you that Christianity was established by the Roman Emperor, Constantine and not by Jesus nor Apostle Paul.

Case closed grin self defeat cheesy

It should clear to you by now that you are wasting your time in christianity that didn't come from One God. Please stop luring Jesus the son of Mary, the messanger of Allah into your religion. He has nothing to do with you

All other things you said are irrelevant. You have successfully established hujjah against yourself.

"He (Allah) has ordained for you the same religion (Islam) which He ordained for Nuh (Noah), and that which We have inspired in you (O Muhammad SAW), and that which We ordained for Ibrahim (Abraham), Musa (Moses) and 'Iesa (Jesus) saying you should establish religion (i.e. to do what it orders you to do practically), and make no divisions in it (religion) (i.e. various sects in religion). Intolerable for the Mushrikun, is that to which you (O Muhammad SAW) call them. Allah chooses for Himself whom He wills, and guides unto Himself who turns to Him in repentance and in obedience." Q43:13

"Religion With God Is Islam" Q 3:19

"Whosever seeks a religion other than Islam it will never be accepted from him and in the Hereafter, he will be one of the losers" Q 3:85

1 Like

Re: Cain's Wife - Where Did He Get Her? by MuttleyLaff: 1:56pm On Mar 06, 2020
Empiree:
Case closed grin self defeat cheesy

It should clear to you by now that you are wasting your time in christianity that didn't come from One God. Please stop luring Jesus the son of Mary, the messanger of Allah into your religion. He has nothing to do with you

All other things you said are irrelevant. You have successfully established hujjah against yourself.

"He (Allah) has ordained for you the same religion (Islam) which He ordained for Nuh (Noah), and that which We have inspired in you (O Muhammad SAW), and that which We ordained for Ibrahim (Abraham), Musa (Moses) and 'Iesa (Jesus) saying you should establish religion (i.e. to do what it orders you to do practically), and make no divisions in it (religion) (i.e. various sects in religion). Intolerable for the Mushrikun, is that to which you (O Muhammad SAW) call them. Allah chooses for Himself whom He wills, and guides unto Himself who turns to Him in repentance and in obedience." Q43:13

"Religion With God Is Islam" Q 3:19

"Whosever seeks a religion other than Islam it will never be accepted from him and in the Hereafter, he will be one of the losers" Q 3:85
You are one such helluva self deluded individual. Case closed. Self defeat in your dreams.

1/ Where in the Bible have ever read that Jesus started Christianity, hmm?
2/ Where in the Bible have you read Apostle Paul or any of the other 12 appointed Apostles started Christianity?
3/ Where have you found any of the disciples and/or followers of our Lord and Saviour of the world Jesus Christ called themselves Christians or addressed each other as Christians?

Check out James 1:27 to know what is religion that is pure, that is true and such that God finds no fault in my unfortunate dear indoctrinated by your sheik and self-styled Ustaz, blind leading the blind, Jamiu Adegunwa
Re: Cain's Wife - Where Did He Get Her? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 06, 2020
Empiree:
who's your Lord and Savior, God, Jesus or Paul?

There is just one God he calls himself by a special Hebrew name YHWH which when transliterated is rendered JEHOVAH.

Jesus is Lord and Saviour but only for those who accepted his teaching and adopted his technique. All those who feels they knew better than him can go and connect God through other means!

Paul is the mediator between all other nations and Jesus, he is the chosen Apostle to connect gentiles to Jesus who will in turn connect all those connected to him to God Almighty!

Convincing explanations on this is readily available for anyone who wants to know how and why it must be so, the theory, practical application and benefits is explainable!

As for Christianity, Jesus established it but Satan tried to hijack it from Jesus' followers. So for about 18 centuries, Jesus allowed Satan to continue devastating and tormenting sincere and honest hearted individuals who wants to practice pure worship. It was the last century that Jesus returned in the spirit and started separating Satan's weeds from his own fine seeds.
So because of this new development, God changed the name of his own people to the original name he wants them to bear from the onset
"Jehovah's Witnesses" if you want to know anything about Christ or Christianity as established by Jesus in the first century, just attend to Jehovah's Witnesses, you can then compare and contrast to know if the group worth being called God's people or not!
Thank you! smiley
Re: Cain's Wife - Where Did He Get Her? by Empiree: 2:40pm On Mar 06, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Check out James 1:27 to know what is religion that is pure, that is true and such that God finds no fault in my unfortunate dear indoctrinated by your sheik and self-styled Ustaz, blind leading the blind, Jamiu Adegunwa
I have told you that you are confused. Renounce CHRISTIANITY, please. Your religion is islam. Which religion mentioned in James 1:27?. Did it mention CHRISTIANITY?. No.

Everything you do in churches go against Bible. So which religion James is talking about, sir?. E fi christianity si le. Ko si ona ola nibe ra ra. Ona Anu ni
Re: Cain's Wife - Where Did He Get Her? by MuttleyLaff: 4:25pm On Mar 06, 2020
Empiree:
I have told you that you are confused.
What an irony. Look at that, look at coal, calling snow, that's white, black, lol. You and your sheik, the self-styled Ustaz, blind leading the blind, Jamiu Adegunwa are more confused than a fart let loose on the production floor of a fan making factory.

Empiree:
Renounce CHRISTIANITY, please. Your religion is islam. Which religion mentioned in James 1:27?. Did it mention CHRISTIANITY?. No.
You keep making me legitimately laugh out loud in Arabic. Listen my dear Muslim brother friend Empiree, the word "Islam" is in the Quran, but tell me nah, is the word "CHRISTIANITY" in the Bible, lol? Do you see how you've played yourself, huh? Do you see how you're barking up the wrong tree, hmm, lol?

Empiree:
Everything you do in churches go against Bible. So which religion James is talking about, sir?. E fi christianity si le. Ko si ona ola nibe ra ra. Ona Anu ni
"Alaye, ẹlẹsin imale, shebi o kawe, shebi o mọ iwe". I thought you went to school, read out and paste here all available translation version of James 1:27 you are able to lay your hands on nah

I thought you are cerebral, why did you avoid responding to those three simple easy straightforward and direct questions, was it fear that stopped you from answering them, lol, hmm?, Oya I repeat the questions, and I dare you, dem no born you well, to provide your answers to the three questions, lol.

1/ Where in the Bible have you ever read that Jesus started Christianity, hmm?
2/ Where in the Bible have you read Apostle Paul or any of the other 12 appointed Apostles started Christianity?
3/ Where have you found any of the disciples and/or followers of our Lord and Saviour of the world Jesus Christ called themselves Christians or endearingly addressed each other as Christians?

Bonus Question: Empiree are you aware that a good respectful section of the Muslim community say your your sheik, the self-styled Ustaz, blind leading the blind Empiree, Jamiu Adegunwa is loco, that he isnt mentally stable, hmm? Fellow sheiks, are on YouTube, saying "Ẹtẹ lo ma gbẹhin Jamiu Adegunwa. That Jamiu Adegunwa will be disgraced out soon, saying he should get ready to face disgrace and shame"
Re: Cain's Wife - Where Did He Get Her? by Empiree: 4:44pm On Mar 06, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

"[
1/ Where in the Bible have you ever read that Jesus started Christianity, hmm?
3/ Where have you found any of the disciples and/or followers of our Lord and Saviour of the world Jesus Christ called themselves Christians or endearingly addressed each other as Christians?
Do you realize that you are officially making fool of yourself?. These questions are for you not me. You have asked me to prove these words from Qur'an and I did. They are:

Islam

Quran

Muhammad

Muslim

I provided you with evidences. It is on you to prove these things you asked not me. You are the one that believe in them. O ya do the needful.
Re: Cain's Wife - Where Did He Get Her? by MuttleyLaff: 4:56pm On Mar 06, 2020
Empiree:
Do you realize that you are officially making fool of yourself?.
I have already told you that you're doing a good job showing yourself publicly and embarrasingly up and making a darn right fool of yourself. Look at you chasing going round inncircles chasing your tail. I also told you that hunter becomes the hunted, lol

Empiree:
These questions are for you not me.
Stop trying to be clever that you arent

Empiree:
You have asked me to prove these words from Qur'an and I did. They are:
Islam Quran Muhammad Muslim
You're doing your typical and classic style Pinocchio lie again, erhn? Oya, reprint here, when and when I asked you "Islam Quran Muhammad Muslim" from the Quran. Are you sure you ever set your foot in four walls of a classroom, hmm?

Empiree:
I provided you with evidences. It is on you to prove these things you asked not me. You are the one that believe in them. O ya do the needful.
Smh, you surely have no idea. O ma se ooo. At the rate you're going you'll soon go barmy and humilated just like that crazy sheik, the self-styled Ustaz, blind leading the blind, Jamiu Adegunwa was the other day, forced to eat his words and the humble pie, lol
Re: Cain's Wife - Where Did He Get Her? by Empiree: 5:39pm On Mar 06, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

You're doing your typical and classic style Pinocchio lie again, erhn? Oya, reprint here, when and when I asked you "Islam Quran Muhammad Muslim" from the Quran. Are you sure you ever set your foot in four walls of a classroom, hmm?

MuttleyLaff:

Look at my dear Muslim brother friend Emp.iree, living in a glass house but throwing stone, lol. Why dont you tell, why saying Koran, Qur'an or Quran, Moslem or Muslim and Muhammad or Mohammed hmm?
Re: Cain's Wife - Where Did He Get Her? by MuttleyLaff: 6:01pm On Mar 06, 2020
Empiree, for lying and plotting on me, you're a toerag and have no shame.

Does "Why dont you tell, why saying Koran, Qur'an or Quran, Moslem or Muslim and Muhammad or Mohammed hmm?" look the same and/or mean the same to your formulated "prove "Islam Quran Muhammad Muslim" from the Quran" hmm? Smh.
Re: Cain's Wife - Where Did He Get Her? by orisa37: 6:27pm On Mar 06, 2020
God produced other Humans than Adam& Eve. Male and Female, God made Nephilims and positioned THEM HIMSELF in the 7 zones of The World. ODUDUWA WAS ONE OF THEM.
Re: Cain's Wife - Where Did He Get Her? by Empiree: 6:42pm On Mar 06, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Empiree, for lying and plotting on me, you're a toerag and have no shame.

Does "Why dont you tell, why saying Koran, Qur'an or Quran, Moslem or Muslim and Muhammad or Mohammed hmm?" look the same and/or mean the same to your formulated "prove "Islam Quran Muhammad Muslim" from the Quran" hmm? Smh.
Brother, many are reading everything we post. Those who understand, do. Those who don't, dont. So far you have been unable to prove Christianity is religion from God and you are unable to prove Jesus son of Mary, messanger of Allah brought christianity. Therefore, I am using this moment to invite you to Islam

1 Like

Re: Cain's Wife - Where Did He Get Her? by MuttleyLaff: 10:38pm On Mar 06, 2020
orisa37:
God produced other Humans than Adam & Eve. Male and Female, God made Nephilims and positioned THEM HIMSELF in the 7 zones of The World. ODUDUWA WAS ONE OF THEM.
How can you live with yourself, your lies are just so transparent

1 Like

Re: Cain's Wife - Where Did He Get Her? by MuttleyLaff: 10:39pm On Mar 06, 2020
Empiree:
Brother, many are reading everything we post. Those who understand, do. Those who don't, dont.
Oh yeah, its the classic, if you know, you know. Who no know, just like you my beloved Muslim brother friend Empiree who doesnt know, no go know

Empiree:
So far you have been unable to prove Christianity is religion from God
So far, I did the following:
1/ I did advance to you that your premise(s) that Jesus or any of the Apostles including Paul created Christianity is dumb, messed up and is an idea that really sucks
2/ I did advance to you, that since your faith, this is talking about Islam here, is in the Quran, as in meaning, the word Islam is explicitly seen in the Quran, then why dont you show where in the Bible is the word "Christianity" in it, but then you failed abysmally to do anything like that. Mtcheew.
3/ I did advance to you, to check out James 1:27, so in order to get a grip on what really is, true and pure religion, especially one that God finds no fault in, but you also failed abysmally to do anything about it
4/ I also did advance to you, that the Roman Empire, adopted the Roman Catholic Church (i.e. RCC) as "official" church during Roman Emperor Constantine's reign after the Roman Emperor Constantine, set the ball rolling to institutionalize "Christianity or Constantine Christianity" as the state religion.
5/ I did advance to you that your sheik, the self-styled Ustaz, blind leading the blind, Jamiu Adegunwa is being dissed and bad-mouthed by sensible fellow sheiks and others in the Muslims community with heads screwed on properly, saying he is crazy and would be dsgraced etcetera, but you couldnt come out and say this is untrue, lol

Empiree:
and you are unable to prove Jesus son of Mary, messanger of Allah brought christianity.
I keep telling you that you're trying to make fetch happen with such, this not up for a request, that is not worthy of consideration. You are looking for a black cat in a dark room, when, to start with, there is no cat, to possibly find, lol, smh.

The light of the truth can be harsh to those that have been in the dark, besides its impossible to show light to a blind man, lol. With your wide opened eyes, you are behaving like a deer caught in my headlights, but instead of you to take notice or give attention to the subtle illumination of my headlights, you instead, took the brightness of my headlights to the extreme. You, just like a deer/rabbit caught in the headlights, got dazzled by, got stunned by, and even got blindly overcomed by the hinted illumination my headlights was giving out. Now look at you getting stuck in the rabbit hole you unthinkingly climbed down into, lol.

Empiree:
Therefore, I am using this moment to invite you to Islam
You are still at it, desperately sneaking in some proselytising, lol, hmm? Are you deaf in hearing ni? Havent I already told you that the lake of fire will first need to freeze over before I will consider your invitation to Islam, hmm?. Again , I say, thank you very much all the same for the invite. Not, lol. Now sink that in, hold it down and sling your hook lol.
Re: Cain's Wife - Where Did He Get Her? by Empiree: 11:35pm On Mar 06, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
So far, I did the following:
1/ I did advance to you that your premise(s) that Jesus or any of the Apostles including Paul created Christianity is dumb, messed up and is an idea that really sucks
2/ I did advance to you, that since your faith, this is talking about Islam here, is in the Quran, as in meaning, the word Islam is explicitly seen in the Quran, then why dont you show where in the Bible is the word "Christianity" in it, but then you failed abysmally to do anything like that. Mtcheew.
3/ I did advance to you, to check out James 1:27, so in order to get a grip on what really is, true and pure religion, especially one that God finds no fault in, but you also failed abysmally to do anything about it
4/ I also did advance to you, that the Roman Empire, adopted the Roman Catholic Church (i.e. RCC) as "official" church during Roman Emperor Constantine's reign after the Roman Emperor Constantine, set the ball rolling to institutionalize "Christianity or Constantine Christianity" as the state religion.
5/ I did advance to you that your sheik, the self-styled Ustaz, blind leading the blind, Jamiu Adegunwa is being dissed and bad-mouthed by sensible fellow sheiks and others in the Muslims community with heads screwed on properly, saying he is crazy and would be dsgraced etcetera, but you couldnt come out and say this is untrue, lol.
This is my only area of concern. I don't worry about everything else you said. So leave Jamiu Adegunwa alone.

So let's leave the discussions for viewing audience to judge. As far as I am concern, christianity has no link with Jesus whatsoever. It is Pauline religion from Rome. Not only that, Paul never met Jesus. Jesus never went to Rome. @bold is another indication that christianity has nothing to do with Jesus the son of Mary and messanger of Allah. If truly church and christianity have correlation with him(Jesus), you would have clearly indicated that. There is no evidence from Jesus that you should go to church on Sunday but in islam we have evidence to go to mosque on Friday and even ordinary days. Therefore, you are practising religion of Roman paganism.

Tomorrow is another lecture in Yoruba by Jamiu live 9PM nigeria time. Should you wish to watch him live in Shaki, check out his [url=https://www.facebook.com/risalatul.haqdawah?__tn__=%2CdlC-R-R&eid=ARD1ernwecZ9xiUm_QaOn2UY1CGXhRkIlXzSp6N5hUiEEf8o60E5vxfclu43Tqk62JBYFW_3HwNvM4EW&hc_ref=ART0auhss64ylSuAEqSIEhZ0PxWtI2iy5oj8DhHt-yyGwa1QW2FLSeyud-qLmXGO2z8/]evangelism page[/url]

Interestingly, all religious practices in Islam are in the Bible both non-obligatory even menstruation, turban of muslims (lawani) etc. All mentioned inthe Bible. This is the path of Abraham, Moses, Jesus and Muhammad(peace be upon them). Funny enough, Bible is against all christian practices. Dancing up and down, clapping, singing etc are haram and frown upon by the Bible eyt christians do them. For example, clapping. In Ezekiel 25:6-7

"For thus says the Lord God: Because you have clapped your hands and stamped your feet and rejoiced with all the malice within your soul against the land of Israel, therefore, behold, I have stretched out my hand against you, and will hand you over as plunder to the nations. And I will cut you off from the peoples and will make you perish out of the countries; I will destroy you. Then you will know that I am the Lord"

You see Bible cursed the hell out of christians for clapping and dancing in church. Also paying and collecting tithe is forbidden yet pastors collect tithe and aguntan(church goers) like you pay tithes. Pastor are rich at your expense. No wonder Pastors called themselves "Oluso" and their followers are called "aguntan". You see your life? grin

Luke 11:42:

“But woe to you Pharisees! For you tithe mint and rue and every herb, and neglect justice and the love of God. These you ought to have done, without neglecting the others.” (ESV)

And Matthew 23:23:

Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you tithe mint and dill and cumin, and have neglected the weightier matters of the law: justice and mercy and faithfulness. These you ought to have done, without neglecting the others.” (ESV)

The only condition for you to collect or pay tithes is you must obey and follow Law of Moses and his practices. You can't neglect Moses religion(Islam) and picked and chose only tithe from Old testament and run to New testament when it suits you. This is hypocrisy the bible talks about in the verse.

Should you wish to make jest of yourself, talk to the guys below
[img]https:///media/3-18-2018/Mgd9b8.gif[/img]
Re: Cain's Wife - Where Did He Get Her? by orisa37: 5:39am On Mar 07, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
How can you live with yourself, your lies are just so transparent

It's you who don't know what I am talking about. I just pray to God to forgive you and give you Understanding.
Re: Cain's Wife - Where Did He Get Her? by MuttleyLaff: 7:14am On Mar 07, 2020
Empiree:
This is my only area of concern. I don't worry about everything else you said. So leave Jamiu Adegunwa alone.
I am doing a civic duty of letting you know that your sheik, the self-styled Ustaz, blind leading the blind, Jamiu Adegunwa is undoubtedly a bad influence on you and the earlier you stop listening to/watching his facebook broadcast to come regurgiate his bile and bad teaching here, the better for you. For very strong good health and soul reasons, stop drinking that self-styled Ustaz, fake arsed Jamiu Adegunwa's Kool-Aid.

Empiree:
So let's leave the discussions for viewing audience to judge.
The readership can see and judge that you my beloved Muslim brother friend Empiree dont want to acknowledge and/or admit that the words christian and/or christianity, did not originate from God, Jesus nor any of the Apostles and this is more the reason, why you're forever faffing around, roving and ranting and not bothered at all to answer any of all the simple, easy, direct and straightforward questions I ever asked you, lol

Empiree:
As far as I am concern, christianity has no link with Jesus whatsoever. It is Pauline religion from Rome. Not only that, Paul never met Jesus. Jesus never went to Rome. @bold is another indication that christianity has nothing to do with Jesus the son of Mary and messanger of Allah. If truly church and christianity have correlation with him(Jesus), you would have clearly indicated that. There is no evidence from Jesus that you should go to church on Sunday but in islam we have evidence to go to mosque on Friday and even ordinary days. Therefore, you are practising religion of Roman paganism.
"“Are you still so dull?” He asked. “Do you not understand? ...
(i.e. Have *you*, Empiree also, so little understanding?" Jesus replied..)
"
Mark 7:18a

I have on varied occassions, typed about how the church was romanticised by Constantine and etcetera and also is one of the reasons, why I often type that, if only more christians read their bibles there'd be less christians. Now its not my circus, not my monkeys, if you are that handicapped enough to not be able to read between the lines, lol. Tbh, I really do know you have so little understanding.

There is no need, for me, to say more Empiree, my dear beloved Muslim brother friend, because if you know, you know, and all is understood, but, if you no know, then means, you're a kofam and bonafide ignoranus and forever so, foxtrot uniform charlie kiloed, lol.

Let me drop another surprising truth to further torment you Empiree, my dear beloved Muslim brother friend and that is, fyi, there is no Jesus command about keeping sabbath to obtain eternal life and/or our Lord and Saviour of the world Jesus, never taught, not even once mentioned keeping the sabbath to obtain eternal life.

Please I reiterate, you're yapping and constantly barking up the wrong tree, looking for those practising religion of Roman paganism. Of course, there is no evidence from Jesus that anyone should go to church on Sunday, but the thing is
you arent aware of the law of liberty in Romans 14:5, which provides clear evidence that there is no specified day to church. Church is not physical building(s) my ignorant beloved Muslim brother friend Empiree. C'mon now, no one can say, look, here is God or look, there iis God because you see my dear Muslim brother friend, God does not tabernacle in buildings and or mosques but He lives within us. You never knew this nugget before, lol. You never had any knowledge about this nugget. You thought God lives in mosques etcetera, and think God only appears in buildings, on Saturdays, Sundays and/or Fridays, smh, lol.

Empiree:
Tomorrow is another lecture in Yoruba by Jamiu live 9PM nigeria time. Should you wish to watch him live in Shaki, check out his facebook.
I'll rather watch paint dry on my wall or go pick up leaves off my lawn than watch that uninteresting and pretension fake arse sheik, self-styled Ustaz, blind leading the blind, Jamiu Adegunwa. I wouldnt wish on my enemy watch Jamiu Adegunwa. Tufiakwa. Yuck, cant even bring myself to imagine doing that nonsense.

Empiree:
Should you wish to make jest of yourself, talk to the guy guys below
[img]https://s3/images/MuttleyManicalHilarious.gif[/img]
You are doing a great job clowning around all over this thread, caught in a cycle of ignorance. Those guys, by the way, actually are making jest of your first grade clownery and tomfoolery acts. Look for instance, take how you are sneaking back here, to edit, change, add and type in more ignorant and nonsense stuff here, thereby changing the original post content I am actively and currently responding to, smh.
Re: Cain's Wife - Where Did He Get Her? by MuttleyLaff: 7:15am On Mar 07, 2020
orisa37:
It's you who don't know what I am talking about. I just pray to God to forgive you and give you Understanding.
I pray that God have mercy on your impoverished soul

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

”my Son Saddens Me”—septuagenarian Father Of Gay Pastor / thousands of Errors And Contradictions In The Quran and Hadith / Will You Vote For An Atheist In An Election?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 201
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.