Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Diffrence Between Aje Butter And Aje Kpako - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Diffrence Between Aje Butter And Aje Kpako (37836 Views)

#throwbackfriday Upload ur Throw Back And Present Pictures Lets See d Diffrence / Fast And Furious: Kpako Drift / Diffrence Between Aje Kpako And Aje Butter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diffrence Between Aje Butter And Aje Kpako by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 29, 2015
WisdomCanada:
»» I rep team Aje Kpako.
»» We chop sand as infants,
»» leg strong us for ground,
»» even when I make my millions tomorrow, Aje Kpakoism will still live here.
proudly Aje kpako

1 Like

Re: Diffrence Between Aje Butter And Aje Kpako by misspicy(f): 10:35pm On May 29, 2015
ah be aje butter na embarassed
Re: Diffrence Between Aje Butter And Aje Kpako by MrLayih(m): 10:36pm On May 29, 2015
Am combination tongue

2 Likes

Re: Diffrence Between Aje Butter And Aje Kpako by ndigbo: 10:37pm On May 29, 2015
Pako that graduated to butty!
Re: Diffrence Between Aje Butter And Aje Kpako by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 29, 2015
angelTI:
Proudly ajebutter wink

Aje butters don't look for job rather they ve got a Saint Peter @ the gate of heaven so how come your profile says something else

2 Likes

Re: Diffrence Between Aje Butter And Aje Kpako by harry509: 10:46pm On May 29, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
1. Eating meat after food: girl if you keep your meat in the plate and concentrate on the food, no vex no be your fault na kpako tins. Aje butters eat meat while eating their food and may even leave the meat unattended to maybe because its Red Meat. *kpako no dey try dat kin rough play

2. PaPa and MaMa: Growing up and you played Papa and Mama things, where you cook make belive food and you sleep together and do *nothing*, only Aje Kpakos did those while Aje butter had their mumu oyibo barbie doll or teddy bear to play with. *imagine kpako pikin dey act Snow white na ewelwe be dat*

3. Mama thank ma, Papa thank sir: Growing up then after we finish eating, we ll go to our dad and mum and thank them like this:
Me: Papa thank sir
Papa: thank God my son.
We do same with our mum also while for the aje butter when they are done eating they leave the plates for the maid to pack and they go down to their room and continue watching their movie, their Mum or Dad will now come into their room and this conversation will start:
Mum: (knocks on door) junior hope you enjoy the meal?

Junior: yea mum but its a lil bit salty and I think next time I ll prefer tilapia to this beef.

Mum: I'm sorry junior, I ll make it up to you tomorrow.
Awon were, if Aje kpako try dis one for house na stars wen e go count naim I go like to hear d number.

Others are;

If you listen to only naija

If you travel to the village for xmas break instead of western countries.

Feel free to add yours
meaningless post or mayb jobless or sumtin.

2 Likes

Re: Diffrence Between Aje Butter And Aje Kpako by Ilekeh(f): 10:46pm On May 29, 2015

Junior: yea mum but its a lil bit salty and I think next time I ll prefer tilapia to this beef.

Awon were, if Aje kpako try dis one for house na stars wen e go count naim I go like to hear d number.

The day my siblings started suggesting to my mom what they want to eat, that's when their cooking lessons began.

Esp that my lazy sister that likes oyinbo food grin

2 Likes

Re: Diffrence Between Aje Butter And Aje Kpako by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 29, 2015
Tocheagle:
You've been watching too many nollywood movies . Read ya book Alright
see mumu wey dey my ftc
Re: Diffrence Between Aje Butter And Aje Kpako by boxypane(m): 10:48pm On May 29, 2015
Mmmmmm.... Ok grin
Re: Diffrence Between Aje Butter And Aje Kpako by owolawitola(f): 10:48pm On May 29, 2015
Its not asif u can see those that like or share
koligs:
Please no lies oh...
let's see where some nairalanders belong
if u are an ajebutter, click like and if u are an ajepako, click share...
Re: Diffrence Between Aje Butter And Aje Kpako by delishpot: 10:48pm On May 29, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
1. Eating meat after food: girl if you keep your meat in the plate and concentrate on the food, no vex no be your fault na kpako tins. Aje butters eat meat while eating their food and may even leave the meat unattended to maybe because its Red Meat. *kpako no dey try dat kin rough play

2. PaPa and MaMa: Growing up and you played Papa and Mama things, where you cook make belive food and you sleep together and do *nothing*, only Aje Kpakos did those while Aje butter had their mumu oyibo barbie doll or teddy bear to play with. *imagine kpako pikin dey act Snow white na ewelwe be dat*

3. Mama thank ma, Papa thank sir: Growing up then after we finish eating, we ll go to our dad and mum and thank them like this:
Me: Papa thank sir
Papa: thank God my son.
We do same with our mum also while for the aje butter when they are done eating they leave the plates for the maid to pack and they go down to their room and continue watching their movie, their Mum or Dad will now come into their room and this conversation will start:

Others are;

If you listen to only naija

If you travel to the village for xmas break instead of western countries.

Feel free to add yours

OP you get am koreckt. You know as e be.

But wait o........ Naim be say my kids na Aje butter o. Chineke meeeeeeee I have to implant some pako in them o. Haba dem get to rough small around the edges na. papa thanks sir and mama thanks ma na for sure. Dem nor fit chop finish no talk that one o. Even if na ajebo way. Thank you daddy thank you mummy that was delicious mom, you are the chef grin.

3 Likes

Re: Diffrence Between Aje Butter And Aje Kpako by Ilekeh(f): 10:50pm On May 29, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I'm kpako but my kids will be butter ijn Amen

Hoping you're going to teach them the worth of fishing for their food, instead of giving them anything they want.
Re: Diffrence Between Aje Butter And Aje Kpako by Tocheagle(m): 10:51pm On May 29, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
see mumu wey dey my ftc
i know u wanna pick a fight over this little thing. GUESS WHAT : i've got no time for your display of immaturity . So say what u want, am too decent to reply you again .
Re: Diffrence Between Aje Butter And Aje Kpako by ewizard1: 10:52pm On May 29, 2015
TBH - I'm glad i fall in the Aje pako line... Imagine myself acting like some dumb butties i know. #chai

#proudlyKpako grin
Re: Diffrence Between Aje Butter And Aje Kpako by EduRegard: 10:54pm On May 29, 2015
True though
Re: Diffrence Between Aje Butter And Aje Kpako by talentedchris(m): 10:55pm On May 29, 2015
kpako since day 1
Re: Diffrence Between Aje Butter And Aje Kpako by mildflame: 10:57pm On May 29, 2015
Patience Jonathan CONFIRM AJEPAKO,
Aisha Buhari SWEET AJEBUTA

1 Like

Re: Diffrence Between Aje Butter And Aje Kpako by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 29, 2015
Ilekeh:

Hoping you're going to teach them the worth of fishing for their food, instead of giving them anything they want.
it will be a mixture of both.

1 Like

Re: Diffrence Between Aje Butter And Aje Kpako by JoeCutie(m): 11:02pm On May 29, 2015
Lmao! cheesy

No be lie. Say person go leave meat for plate because say na red meat? No nah, kpaks no dey play that kain rough plate. Dem go chop food, chop meat. Na only dem go still use tongue wash the plate clean. cheesy

Naija! grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Diffrence Between Aje Butter And Aje Kpako by tola9ja: 11:07pm On May 29, 2015
trigar12:

namesake, abeg I wan download did ur picture pls, I don laff taya

LLOLL grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Diffrence Between Aje Butter And Aje Kpako by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 29, 2015
Pako dey go river (stream) to fetch water cum baf even do hid and seek join. ajee dey swimming pool

1 Like

Re: Diffrence Between Aje Butter And Aje Kpako by hybee01(f): 11:11pm On May 29, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
A lot of people will come here to form aje butter but to catch them kindly check their profile for their topics and posts

No mind 'em
Re: Diffrence Between Aje Butter And Aje Kpako by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 29, 2015
hybee01:

No mind 'em
welcome to NL, this is your first post so I ll advice you to stay away from some sections like Politics and Sexuality sections if you don't want to lose your sanity
Re: Diffrence Between Aje Butter And Aje Kpako by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 29, 2015
Ilekeh:

The day my siblings started suggesting to my mom what they want to eat, that's when their cooking lessons began.

Esp that my lazy sister that likes oyinbo food grin

How far baby girl
Re: Diffrence Between Aje Butter And Aje Kpako by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 29, 2015
My own na combination oooo......

Aje butter till I reach 10 years, then things changed and i learnt some things:

When things were good:

*Mummy, I don't feel like eating this Rice joor, I want Fried egg and tea* My mum will quickly get it for me

* I don't like this shoes, buy that one for me*

* I don't like my teacher, pls i want to go to Shola's school, her teacher is very beautiful *

When things CHANGED:

Mummy i'm hungry, i want rice...... * You better go and check if there's garri in the cupboard and soak it*

Adeh! I don't hv money to buy another shoe for you o, Its the one you wore last two years that you will wear again o.

You have to go to Gov. school now o. I can't afford a private sch fees anymore....

But seriously, I love Ajekpako life more than Ajebo o, Haa! there's a lot of fun in it.

I will make sure my children taste both lives too.

Ajekpako!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Diffrence Between Aje Butter And Aje Kpako by shegsrules(m): 11:26pm On May 29, 2015
Pako d take garri n kulikuli some d prefer dry or smoked fish to kulikuli while ajebo na cornflakes,pako d carry patch trouser go skool ajebo d get uniform for each day, pako d play mama n papa while ajebo d ride bicycle n d ones d lock 4 house na cartoon
Re: Diffrence Between Aje Butter And Aje Kpako by Friday18: 11:28pm On May 29, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Diffrence Between Aje Butter And Aje Kpako by Mike008(m): 11:30pm On May 29, 2015
Aje kpakos are soo strong, even 5 ajebos cannot beat them in a fight.
Re: Diffrence Between Aje Butter And Aje Kpako by danielmichael(m): 11:56pm On May 29, 2015
Guy der is no difference between aje butter and kpako..I was once aje butter but all gone when ma parent died...

Make aje butter parent and guidance die all and dey dnt hav any help frm any angle omor u go knw say noting like aje butter dey for dis life..u go see confirm hustling maybe block moulding or agbero and conductor..u go knw say na dose kids wher u kall aje butter na dem get power and ability to hustle pass..wen dem don siton like months hunger go don kill dem....

So aje kpako dey dis life bt aje butter no dey at all..all gone down to aje kpako

2 Likes

Re: Diffrence Between Aje Butter And Aje Kpako by nigelcoop: 12:03am On May 30, 2015
Wait was this suppose to be funny
Re: Diffrence Between Aje Butter And Aje Kpako by pinkyruledworld(m): 12:09am On May 30, 2015
I b ajebo 4 pry sch, bt wen i enter govt. College, i turn aje kpako with immediate effect

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LASEMA Rescues Woman Trapped In Mud Under Third Mainland Bridge / Panic In Ado-ekiti Over Rampaging Monkey / Difference between A Santa Claus and A Father Christmas (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.