Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Diffrence Between Aje Butter And Aje Kpako - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Diffrence Between Aje Butter And Aje Kpako (37841 Views)

#throwbackfriday Upload ur Throw Back And Present Pictures Lets See d Diffrence / Fast And Furious: Kpako Drift / Diffrence Between Aje Kpako And Aje Butter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diffrence Between Aje Butter And Aje Kpako by FluffySucre(f): 9:39am On May 30, 2015
lolz
Re: Diffrence Between Aje Butter And Aje Kpako by Adex097: 10:02am On May 30, 2015
WOW....I never knew I was an Aje Butter all this while grin
Re: Diffrence Between Aje Butter And Aje Kpako by Chivee(f): 10:12am On May 30, 2015
I dont totally agree my friend..

1. No.1 is totally far from a criteria for determining an ajebota or kpako. I know many kpako's that are in the habit of eating their meat with their food. In One particular case, the guy even finishes off his meat/fish before descending on the meal proper.

2. Your second point is only but an attribute of moral upbringing.. Whether a child forms the habit of appreciating his/her parents after every meal is a factor of habits instilled in children by parent which often become like a family tradition. Except u're trying to insinuate that all rich parents are incapable of instilling discipline, then a simple "Thank you Dad", or "Thank you mum" is not too much of a big deal for even ajegbo kids.

3. As for Your third point, I'll use the ex-presidents family as an example. Imagine a tough, no nonsense woman like PEJ taking that crab from her child.
My point.... It all depends on the disposition & of the parents and what they have chosen to tolerate from their kids.
However, its more common for ajebo kids to have the nanny clear their plates after a meal.
My opinion sha
Re: Diffrence Between Aje Butter And Aje Kpako by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 30, 2015
See prayer

Re: Diffrence Between Aje Butter And Aje Kpako by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 30, 2015
Disguise

Re: Diffrence Between Aje Butter And Aje Kpako by 19naia(m): 1:37pm On May 30, 2015
I eat Butter every day, put on bread or waffle with fruit jams.. Then followed by banana and yogurt which is also related to butter..
But when I begin my day, my body and locomotin na like Pako.. But whenever possible, i like to eat things like Yam, fried ripe plantains, and other Pako people foods.... Na African yam de help Ussain Bolt break the world record, so I must give credit to the ways of Pako despite my lust for Butter grin They grow those yams in Jamaica and surroundings, and yes Mr. Bolt de chop am well well...

1 Like

Re: Diffrence Between Aje Butter And Aje Kpako by shella1759(m): 1:38pm On May 30, 2015
cry[color=][/color]prouldy an aje kpako
Re: Diffrence Between Aje Butter And Aje Kpako by fanzz: 3:46pm On May 30, 2015
angry buhari must hear this!
Re: Diffrence Between Aje Butter And Aje Kpako by FOREXMARTS: 4:09pm On May 30, 2015
And what about those who have seen both sides of the divide? What will you call em? Ajekpabutter i guess.

1 Like

Re: Diffrence Between Aje Butter And Aje Kpako by fyneboi79(m): 5:00pm On May 30, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
he just did and he said you should STFU
what is that smell Is it ur Womanliness smelling like rotten fish Danm b1tch go and treat ur self,you have staph infection grin
Re: Diffrence Between Aje Butter And Aje Kpako by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 30, 2015
fyneboi79:
what is that smell Is it ur Womanliness smelling like rotten fish Danm b1tch go and treat ur self,you have staph infection grin
lol @ your mumurity
Re: Diffrence Between Aje Butter And Aje Kpako by fyneboi79(m): 5:52pm On May 30, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I have been looking for a cure for this my smelly kpekus,
hahahahaha grin

But u know ur pvssy smells like rotten fish and you will go around looking for trouble grin Just pour in some concentrated acid and it will burn out the smell
Re: Diffrence Between Aje Butter And Aje Kpako by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 30, 2015
scantee:
Haa haa funny thread.. I grew up as ajikpako, thank God i am now Ajibuter, bt still love ma ajikpako movements

Boss, i hail o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LASEMA Rescues Woman Trapped In Mud Under Third Mainland Bridge / Panic In Ado-ekiti Over Rampaging Monkey / Difference between A Santa Claus and A Father Christmas (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.