Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Diffrence Between Aje Butter And Aje Kpako - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Diffrence Between Aje Butter And Aje Kpako (37840 Views)

#throwbackfriday Upload ur Throw Back And Present Pictures Lets See d Diffrence / Fast And Furious: Kpako Drift / Diffrence Between Aje Kpako And Aje Butter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diffrence Between Aje Butter And Aje Kpako by Nobody: 12:33am On May 30, 2015
i am the best of both worlds.
Re: Diffrence Between Aje Butter And Aje Kpako by Sunshinny: 12:40am On May 30, 2015
My parents were very rich , but we didn't live aje butter life because my grandmother told my mother how to train children in aje kpako way.

When we got older , by then, things av changed. We were angry with her.

I remember then, she will eat 2 big meat but give us 1 meat to share.

The only aje butter life we lived was wear nice clothes, go to big shopping mall, select toys, go for check up once a month, and good school[pry] because my grandmother never went with us. But you see food, na small soup with big eBa plus 1 big meat for 6 children.
When she comes to stay for 1 to 2 years , we look like children from poor homes.

4 Likes

Re: Diffrence Between Aje Butter And Aje Kpako by nwonufestus(m): 1:00am On May 30, 2015
hahahaha i bi aji kpako abeg, jst remeba dos day wen i use2 soak garri wit salt or carry mix garri wit sugar 4 pocket dey go skul.....noffin swt pass am abeg... bt tnk babaGOD levels don change

1 Like

Re: Diffrence Between Aje Butter And Aje Kpako by Spaxon(f): 1:16am On May 30, 2015
dhorlipizzu:
Masquerade dey pursue ajebo for dream... e go wake dey shout Jesus!!! the mama go show say werin sup d child go say na masquerade dey pursue am...

Buh na ajekpako dey pursue masquerade for dream... when he wake the papa go say na dat same masquerade abi? the pikin go say na xo.. the papa go remove cain beat the pikin, say if dem born am well make e no kill the masquerade next time him jam am for dream...

* falls off palm tree*
Re: Diffrence Between Aje Butter And Aje Kpako by sopddy: 1:48am On May 30, 2015
Proud of poverty.... No wonder Nigerians are happy. Why are you acting like ajepakos are enjoying.... Lool. smiley angry
ECOTERRORS:
1. Eating meat after food: girl if you keep your meat in the plate and concentrate on the food, no vex no be your fault na kpako tins. Aje butters eat meat while eating their food and may even leave the meat unattended to maybe because its Red Meat. *kpako no dey try dat kin rough play

2. PaPa and MaMa: Growing up and you played Papa and Mama things, where you cook make belive food and you sleep together and do *nothing*, only Aje Kpakos did those while Aje butter had their mumu oyibo barbie doll or teddy bear to play with. *imagine kpako pikin dey act Snow white na ewelwe be dat*

3. Mama thank ma, Papa thank sir: Growing up then after we finish eating, we ll go to our dad and mum and thank them like this:
Me: Papa thank sir
Papa: thank God my son.
We do same with our mum also while for the aje butter when they are done eating they leave the plates for the maid to pack and they go down to their room and continue watching their movie, their Mum or Dad will now come into their room and this conversation will start:
Mum: (knocks on door) junior hope you enjoy the meal?

Junior: yea mum but its a lil bit salty and I think next time I ll prefer tilapia to this beef.

Mum: I'm sorry junior, I ll make it up to you tomorrow.
Awon were, if Aje kpako try dis one for house na stars wen e go count naim I go like to hear d number.

Others are;

If you listen to only naija

If you travel to the village for xmas break instead of western countries.

Feel free to add yours
Re: Diffrence Between Aje Butter And Aje Kpako by Nobody: 2:05am On May 30, 2015
I sabi blend...my growing up was a mixture of the 2, although the butty side is the dominant one.

1 Like

Re: Diffrence Between Aje Butter And Aje Kpako by isan(m): 4:27am On May 30, 2015
Ajekpako till now but very soon i pray level will changegrin

Hustling everyday on the street of lag

1 Like

Re: Diffrence Between Aje Butter And Aje Kpako by texanomaly(f): 4:28am On May 30, 2015
I've just finished reading this whole thread and I still can't figure out what the op is talking about. undecided A little help someone?
Re: Diffrence Between Aje Butter And Aje Kpako by Nobody: 5:54am On May 30, 2015
isan:
Ajekpako till now but very soon i pray level will changegrin

Hustling everyday on the street of lag

May God bless your hustle

1 Like

Re: Diffrence Between Aje Butter And Aje Kpako by Lincoln275(m): 6:09am On May 30, 2015
1999 by olamide , thats d real ajekpako story
Re: Diffrence Between Aje Butter And Aje Kpako by perryy(m): 6:12am On May 30, 2015
Was born Aje kpako, but now, a self made millionaire. May Jah be praised.

3 Likes

Re: Diffrence Between Aje Butter And Aje Kpako by fyneboi79(m): 6:21am On May 30, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
1. Eating meat after food: girl if you keep your meat in the plate and concentrate on the food, no vex no be your fault na kpako tins. Aje butters eat meat while eating their food and may even leave the meat unattended to maybe because its Red Meat. *kpako no dey try dat kin rough play

2. PaPa and MaMa: Growing up and you played Papa and Mama things, where you cook make belive food and you sleep together and do *nothing*, only Aje Kpakos did those while Aje butter had their mumu oyibo barbie doll or teddy bear to play with. *imagine kpako pikin dey act Snow white na ewelwe be dat*

3. Mama thank ma, Papa thank sir: Growing up then after we finish eating, we ll go to our dad and mum and thank them like this:
Me: Papa thank sir
Papa: thank God my son.
We do same with our mum also while for the aje butter when they are done eating they leave the plates for the maid to pack and they go down to their room and continue watching their movie, their Mum or Dad will now come into their room and this conversation will start:
Mum: (knocks on door) junior hope you enjoy the meal?

Junior: yea mum but its a lil bit salty and I think next time I ll prefer tilapia to this beef.

Mum: I'm sorry junior, I ll make it up to you tomorrow.
Awon were, if Aje kpako try dis one for house na stars wen e go count naim I go like to hear d number.

Others are;

If you listen to only naija

If you travel to the village for xmas break instead of western countries.

Feel free to add yours
Rubbish!! Seun pls check ur mods mental balance.
Re: Diffrence Between Aje Butter And Aje Kpako by Mbkite(m): 6:24am On May 30, 2015
GEJ, ORJI UZOR KALU, ARTHUR EZE, CHIBUIKE AMECHI, ROCHAS OKOROCHA, THE YOUNG MOTORS, OBJ, SOYINKA, ET AL. Were all Original confirmed Aje kpakos. I am an original and confirmed Aje kpako and God is doing wonders in my life.
If u are my follow original n confirmed Aje kpako "click like" if otherwise- share
Re: Diffrence Between Aje Butter And Aje Kpako by Idiataqueen(f): 6:52am On May 30, 2015
Am ajepako and am proud to be.
Re: Diffrence Between Aje Butter And Aje Kpako by adebriana(f): 6:53am On May 30, 2015
more like differences between Nigerians and whites
Re: Diffrence Between Aje Butter And Aje Kpako by Nobody: 7:02am On May 30, 2015
Tocheagle:
You've been watching too many nollywood movies . Read ya book Alright
the post izz cool jor.. tell me u didn't smile at least wink

1 Like

Re: Diffrence Between Aje Butter And Aje Kpako by Nobody: 7:03am On May 30, 2015
dhorlipizzu:
Masquerade dey pursue ajebo for dream... e go wake dey shout Jesus!!! the mama go show say werin sup d child go say na masquerade dey pursue am...

Buh na ajekpako dey pursue masquerade for dream... when he wake the papa go say na dat same masquerade abi? the pikin go say na xo.. the papa go remove cain beat the pikin, say if dem born am well make e no kill the masquerade next time him jam am for dream...
grin
Re: Diffrence Between Aje Butter And Aje Kpako by kloser(m): 7:03am On May 30, 2015
What's the k in the pako spelling?
Re: Diffrence Between Aje Butter And Aje Kpako by Nobody: 7:07am On May 30, 2015
angelTI:
Proudly ajebutter wink

where's d evidence love wink
Re: Diffrence Between Aje Butter And Aje Kpako by angelTI(f): 7:09am On May 30, 2015
Jarizod:
where's d evidence love wink

grin grin grin
Re: Diffrence Between Aje Butter And Aje Kpako by Nobody: 7:26am On May 30, 2015
adeh39:
My own na combination oooo......

Aje butter till I reach 10 years, then things changed and i learnt some things:

When things were good:

*Mummy, I don't feel like eating this Rice joor, I want Fried egg and tea* My mum will quickly get it for me

* I don't like this shoes, buy that one for me*

* I don't like my teacher, pls i want to go to Shola's school, her teacher is very beautiful *

When things CHANGED:

Mummy i'm hungry, i want rice...... * You better go and check if there's garri in the cupboard and soak it*

Adeh! I don't hv money to buy another shoe for you o, Its the one you wore last two years that you will wear again o.

You have to go to Gov. school now o. I can't afford a private sch fees anymore....

But seriously, I love Ajekpako life more than Ajebo o, Haa! there's a lot of fun in it.

I will make sure my children taste both lives too.

Ajekpako!!!!
this got me rotflmao
Re: Diffrence Between Aje Butter And Aje Kpako by Nobody: 7:35am On May 30, 2015
sopddy:
Proud of poverty.... No wonder Nigerians are happy. Why are you acting like ajepakos are enjoying.... Lool. smiley angry
its a fun world with the aje pakos but we all hustle hard to climb to the butter levels. The kpako shape you on how to live in an Hobbessian world

1 Like

Re: Diffrence Between Aje Butter And Aje Kpako by otiigba1(m): 7:55am On May 30, 2015
texanomaly:
I've just finished reading this who thread and I still can't figure out what the op is talking about. undecided A little help someone?
nothing important, the op is trying to highlight how the life of children born to Rich parents is different from that of poor parents, simply rich kids (ajebutter) gets want they desire, while poor kids( aje kpako) do not, unfortunately rich folks way of living matters to nigerians mainly because most nigerians are very very poor, sad is'nt it? i hope i ve been helpfull? Enjoy wink

1 Like

Re: Diffrence Between Aje Butter And Aje Kpako by otiigba1(m): 7:57am On May 30, 2015
fyneboi79:
i tell you! Am disappointed, me thinks Niaraland is heading towards oblivion undecided
Re: Diffrence Between Aje Butter And Aje Kpako by Nobody: 7:58am On May 30, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
this got me rotflmao
Lols......
Re: Diffrence Between Aje Butter And Aje Kpako by 46arcadez(m): 8:14am On May 30, 2015
dhorlipizzu:

Rolling on the floor with laughter
Re: Diffrence Between Aje Butter And Aje Kpako by chronique(m): 8:27am On May 30, 2015
Confused OP: there's a difference between a child not properly brought up and a child properly brought up by the parents. Not all ajebo kids are useless. I guess your view of ajebo kids,are the things you see on tv;the fake life. I don't know what era you're from but in m own time,ajebo kids attended the best schools around them,used the best hospitals,had parents with very good jobs(usually top grade professions),communicated in queen's English,had time to travel often for holidays,ate good food and wore good clothes,went for picnics from time to time during weekends(not just during hols),etc. They basically didn't live the normal life of struggle;they had all their basic needs and sometimes,wants,provided. The mentality that ajebo kids eat and leave plates for maids to pack up,and enter into the room to play video games,is sickening;not all parents are that irresponsible to bring up kids like that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diffrence Between Aje Butter And Aje Kpako by Nobody: 8:36am On May 30, 2015
fyneboi79:
he just did and he said you should STFU
Re: Diffrence Between Aje Butter And Aje Kpako by Chibex50(f): 8:39am On May 30, 2015
Even if i shld tell u peeps that am Ajebutter u guys won't believe me... Let me just hold it wetin me.. Even if i shld tell u peeps that am Ajebutter u guys won't believe me... Let me just hold it wetin me.. Even if i shld tell u peeps that am Ajebutter u guys won't believe me... Let me just hold it wetin me..
Re: Diffrence Between Aje Butter And Aje Kpako by isan(m): 8:47am On May 30, 2015
milychocs:

May God bless your hustle
ameeeeeeeen oooooo

1 Like

Re: Diffrence Between Aje Butter And Aje Kpako by scantee(m): 8:55am On May 30, 2015
Haa haa funny thread.. I grew up as ajikpako, thank God i am now Ajibuter, bt still love ma ajikpako movements

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LASEMA Rescues Woman Trapped In Mud Under Third Mainland Bridge / Panic In Ado-ekiti Over Rampaging Monkey / Difference between A Santa Claus and A Father Christmas (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.