Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

What Are Your Expectations From The New President? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Are Your Expectations From The New President? (368 Views)

Nigerians Disenchanted As New President ‘too Slow’ - THE WASHINGTON TIMES / My Honest Expectations From Buhari’s Campaign Promises. / Nigerians Expectations From President-elect, Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are Your Expectations From The New President? by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 29, 2015
It is no longer news that buhari has been sworn in as Nigeria's new president hence what are you expecting him to do?as for me I want him to fight corruption to the bearest minimum and most importantly,tackle the rot in the power sector thereby making power supply stable across the Country.
Re: What Are Your Expectations From The New President? by Proffdada: 9:48pm On May 29, 2015
All and none

(1) (Reply)

10 Things You Need To About The New Senate President / The Subsidy Question: Will Fuel Sell For N40 A Litre ? / 7 Lagosians Ordered To Cut Grass For Plying BRT Lane Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.