Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,572 members, 7,823,494 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Check Out This Epic Old School Photo Of Tinubu, Abacha And MKO Abiola - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check Out This Epic Old School Photo Of Tinubu, Abacha And MKO Abiola (49864 Views)

June 12 And MKO Abiola (Photos) / Photo Of Fidel Castro And MKO Abiola / Photo:Late General Sani Abacha and MKO Abiola at an event in Lagos in Feb. 1986. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out This Epic Old School Photo Of Tinubu, Abacha And MKO Abiola by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 31, 2015
godoluwa:
Tinubu a great strategist? what planet r u from? in what way has Tinubu contribute positively to Nigeria/Nigerian? U think Tinubu's fight is for Nigerians? Bro, people like Tinubu & Obasanjo r curse to yoruba race

Won't particularly use the words in your last sentence but I'll say Yorubas are not as strategic as they make out. The picture must have been taken in 1994 just before Abacha was prevailed upon by all and sundry to sack the interim government of Shonekan. With all their sophistication they believed Abacha will hand over power to MKO and so naively entered "one chance". I pray that this bitter history of Yorubas helping Hausas ascend power will not come back and haunt them. Anyone who rides a tiger eventually ends up in its belly.
Re: Check Out This Epic Old School Photo Of Tinubu, Abacha And MKO Abiola by fallingsky(m): 3:27pm On May 31, 2015
CountDracula:
Smthng tells me one of dem wil join MKO soon

U b idoit
Re: Check Out This Epic Old School Photo Of Tinubu, Abacha And MKO Abiola by mansmx20(m): 3:29pm On May 31, 2015
Nawa o, these guys really chop life o, and na only Tunibu remain o
Re: Check Out This Epic Old School Photo Of Tinubu, Abacha And MKO Abiola by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 31, 2015
wasak:

So Abiola should not be forgiven?? Y is ur prayer selective?? Because of he's not hausa?? I'm disappointed I should say

O my God! What in my message insinuates that I didn't pray for MKO because he was not Hausa. For your information, I'm Yoruba, 'omo Oduwa ni mi'.

I didn't bother to pray for MKO cos everyone knows that the graveness of the atrocities committed by MKO do not match those of Abacha. MKO gets my prayers by default - he was a good man - unlike Abacha who would be the first to be dissed if any of them were to be. May the soul of MKO always rest in peace.
Re: Check Out This Epic Old School Photo Of Tinubu, Abacha And MKO Abiola by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 31, 2015
ayampissed:

The picture also has Abiola who is also a muslim.

@AbuuUsamah what do you say?

MKO was not an atrocious man. He was a man of peace, so of course, automatically he got my prayers. Abacha was a cruel man who specifically needs prayers.

I love MKO more than I do Abacha, and may his soul too continue to rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Epic Old School Photo Of Tinubu, Abacha And MKO Abiola by Kandaha: 4:00pm On May 31, 2015
The Officer beside Asiwaju is Christopher Olukolade, Director Defence Information or maybe his Dopple Ganger grin
Re: Check Out This Epic Old School Photo Of Tinubu, Abacha And MKO Abiola by ChiSun27(m): 4:36pm On May 31, 2015
foxxynik:

This last concluded election have really brought kids into political discourse..... Imagine what you just spewed!.... I guess its thiz year you've started hearing of TINUBU...
And again.... Politics isn't just about how long you've been in the game.... Politics in Nigeria is all about embezzlement and looting... Same thing that has brought Buhari into the presidency!.... Change my long deeeck!

Ignored!
Re: Check Out This Epic Old School Photo Of Tinubu, Abacha And MKO Abiola by itunity007(m): 4:45pm On May 31, 2015
valdetino:
Nice pic
wat is nice abt it
Re: Check Out This Epic Old School Photo Of Tinubu, Abacha And MKO Abiola by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 31, 2015
foxxynik:

Do you even have a brain?.... From what statistical analysis did u come up with the conclusion?
You're just one cow that's deprived of chewing grasses!..... More likes for ur stupeeedity!
You gutter grammar speaks more about your up bringing. And about the statistical figure- surely you have lost touch with reality, under what rock have u been all these years?
Re: Check Out This Epic Old School Photo Of Tinubu, Abacha And MKO Abiola by BOUNTYDOG(m): 5:11pm On May 31, 2015
See how Abacha is walking so carelessly,shows how careless a solder he was,even MKO that is a civilian walks smarter than him.
Tinubu sef no just change.
Money good oh
Re: Check Out This Epic Old School Photo Of Tinubu, Abacha And MKO Abiola by pablus: 5:34pm On May 31, 2015
nice pic. powerful men of the time. MKO had swag. where are Abacha's sunglasses? thought he had them on permanently!
Re: Check Out This Epic Old School Photo Of Tinubu, Abacha And MKO Abiola by disumusa: 5:42pm On May 31, 2015
Infact yoruba have spirit of forgivement and focus b/c buhari is more harsh to yoruba i.e actives,press that is maturity unlike blamers
Re: Check Out This Epic Old School Photo Of Tinubu, Abacha And MKO Abiola by wasak(m): 5:49pm On May 31, 2015
AbuuUsaamah:

O my God! What in my message insinuates that I didn't pray for MKO because he was not Hausa. For your information, I'm Yoruba, 'omo Oduwa ni mi'.

I didn't bother to pray for MKO cos everyone knows that the graveness of the atrocities committed by MKO do not match those of Abacha. MKO gets my prayers by default - he was a good man - unlike Abacha who would be the first to be dissed if any of them were to be. May the soul of MKO always rest in peace.
OK. Apologies then
Re: Check Out This Epic Old School Photo Of Tinubu, Abacha And MKO Abiola by disumusa: 5:52pm On May 31, 2015
Coward ibo are behind june 12 anulment i.e chukumerije information minister
Re: Check Out This Epic Old School Photo Of Tinubu, Abacha And MKO Abiola by Utagbamaka(m): 7:17pm On May 31, 2015
Can u sight Mustapha? Killer-in-chief
Re: Check Out This Epic Old School Photo Of Tinubu, Abacha And MKO Abiola by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 31, 2015
DeBret:
TINUBU OLE
YOU ARE A MAD MAN

THE MAD OP HAS BEEN TAKEN TO THE NEAREST PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL. I WISH YOU QUICK RECOVERY.
Re: Check Out This Epic Old School Photo Of Tinubu, Abacha And MKO Abiola by DeBret(m): 8:09pm On May 31, 2015
walexy30:

YOU ARE A MAD MAN
YOUR FATHER
Re: Check Out This Epic Old School Photo Of Tinubu, Abacha And MKO Abiola by abiambo(m): 11:44pm On May 31, 2015
na dis 1 wey dey shout change abi? lol... 9ja don jam
DeBret:
lolz.... see tinubu head like abuja yam
Re: Check Out This Epic Old School Photo Of Tinubu, Abacha And MKO Abiola by valdetino(m): 7:36am On Jun 01, 2015
itunity007:
wat is nice abt it
Ask ur GF
Re: Check Out This Epic Old School Photo Of Tinubu, Abacha And MKO Abiola by Ephemmm: 8:27am On Jun 01, 2015
woodcook:
I was wondering why you are mad at me but your profile picture says it all. But on the bright side you are better looking than Abiola, hope that makes you feel better.

I don't need commendation from you before I realize my worth: but it looks astonishing when a learned someone like you prefers having an orgasm by bringing down other tribes.

Xenophobia has come and gone: but I believe you will be among those standing against it. If you can do this, why can't you show love and respect to your fellow Nigerians despite belonging to different tribe?

In my journey through the world, every tribe has its own strenghts and weaknesses: they have beautiful and ugly personalities: they have both rich and poor: they have good and bad culture etc

Nigeria is one: nobody is superior to others: get the fact right! God bless Nigeria, my beloved country...

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Epic Old School Photo Of Tinubu, Abacha And MKO Abiola by saminduka(m): 5:43pm On Jun 01, 2015
woodcook:
See Abiola face, Yoruba people ugly sha. May his soul and that of Abacha find peace.
Omo no be small something o. These peeps are urg...
Re: Check Out This Epic Old School Photo Of Tinubu, Abacha And MKO Abiola by shaklisco(m): 11:41am On Nov 30, 2016
CountDracula:
Smthng tells me one of dem wil join MKO soon
you lack manner of contribution.you mumu,assuming your father was inside the picture will you say that? ode

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate Reacts To Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors Chief / Bill Gates' Buhari Economic Blueprint Statement: Ben Bruce, Reno Omokri React / Brigadier’s Convoy Jumps Red Light, Hits Obafemi Hamzat’s Convoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.