Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Buhari Has Been Christened The Brainless One - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Been Christened The Brainless One (4152 Views)

"Buhari Has Anaemia", Femi Williams, Professor Of Medicine / As The Brainless One Mounts The Saddle – By Amb. John Idumange / Brainless Baba Buhari Put The Cart Before The Horse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Has Been Christened The Brainless One by mrmetoo1: 5:13am On May 30, 2015
Nairaland has been taken over by kids, you guys should even wait and let him commit some blunders.

Anyway this isn't the first time this will happen. Same thing happened to Obama when he first got in. Bush was so useless, he destroyed the economy, he was seen as clueless (not very smart) so he got insulted and made fun of a lot, so as soon as Obama entered those republican/right-wing nutcases couldn't wait to start hurling insults at Obama too even when he didn't deserve it. So its nothing new, these guys are Nigeria's nutcases that are very bitter.

Thank God we now have a mature leader that is focused and clearly has a goal. So you guys sit down there and look for more insults while people like me are sharpening our brains to figure out how we'll take advantage of the new reforms coming our way.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Been Christened The Brainless One by MugabeRobert: 5:14am On May 30, 2015
fellis:
So PDP losers are still licking their wounds?
If you pain you like that then pack your load and leave Nigeria because the person you call brainless one is the one ruling over you for the next 4years.
Foolish sore loosers, not even 24hours after inauguration they are opening a thread to christen their mothers and fathers brainless one.

These are not pdp losers but ibos. They masquerade under opposition to expose their hateful nature.

Are they more pdp than Fayose? But even Fayose knows that there's big work to do.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Been Christened The Brainless One by Nobody: 5:33am On May 30, 2015
MugabeRobert:

These are not pdp losers but ibos. They masquerade under opposition to expose their hateful nature.

Are they more pdp than Fayose? But even Fayose knows that there's big work to do.
So are they expecting Ojukwu to come out of the grave and rule them or what? Or is it their usual hate for northerners showing its head.
Clowns that have refused to move past their unrealistic biafra.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Been Christened The Brainless One by dominique(f): 6:41am On May 30, 2015
Someone needs to tell these sore losers that Jonathan wasn't named clueless the day he assumed office. It was the bad political decisions, massive looting under his watch, alliance with crooks, slow response to the insurgency and of course the dwindling economy that earned him that name. If PMB makes such blunders, we (his supporters) will cast our stones and vote him out. So chillax ok? I know you're still hurting.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Been Christened The Brainless One by Nobody: 6:55am On May 30, 2015
Tribalism will not kill you people on nl, say amen
Re: Buhari Has Been Christened The Brainless One by suwailad(f): 6:57am On May 30, 2015
Ikengawo

It's so sad the person who is suppose to steer igbo sentiments on nairaland away from shame and disgrace is actually plunging it into that same dark shyyt.
You give igbo's nothing but embarrassment. You think you are funny or wise, but you don't know what silly actions you put up that actually changes the mindset of people towards how igbo people co-ordinate themselves online. A friend was telling me that these igbo people on nairaland looks like fresh out of the village novice who just learnt how to use the internet today, so thats why they are so foolishly overzealous.

Ikengawo, do you know it took more than 3 years for jonathan to be accorded that honorary name 'The Clueless one'. It happened with a chain of verifiable events! It is expected that as old as you are in real life and on nairaland, you should be aware of that fact, and at least give President Buhari time to deliver on his promises. But you are causing serious shame, and you think you are witty and funny?

You are a disgrace!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Been Christened The Brainless One by doctokwus: 7:00am On May 30, 2015
MugabeRobert:
Why is it that ONLY the ibos hates Buhari?
Its an insignificant few and d numbers are decreasing by d day.If u notice its mainly here on nland dey vent their frustrations because all kinds of bullshit threads are allowed to b opened.Besides, they are all kids.I advice u take them as d irritant kids they are as kids are sometimes wont to be.
Hell,one is even a confirmed 16yr old,daily insulting his elders with immature thoughts.Its just what u get where rules of a forum are totally ignored bc some of those to enforce them have also lost in their partisan leanings.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Been Christened The Brainless One by texazzpete(m): 7:00am On May 30, 2015
Ikengawo:
Let us remind baba brainless that it's now time for the naira to equal the dollar, after that I want my

Yes! Yes! Let the hatred flow through you!

What happened? You woke up this morning and Buhari was still President? cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Been Christened The Brainless One by Nobody: 7:05am On May 30, 2015
ikengawo you are a foool

thank you
Re: Buhari Has Been Christened The Brainless One by ultimateballer: 7:09am On May 30, 2015
brainless one.. sounds cool for him

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Been Christened The Brainless One by ultimateballer: 7:10am On May 30, 2015
doctokwus:

[s] Its an insignificant few and d numbers are decreasing by d day.If u notice its mainly here on nland dey vent their frustrations because all kinds of bullshit threads are allowed to b opened.Besides, they are all kids.I advice u take them as d irritant kids they are as kids are sometimes wont to be.
Hell,one is even a confirmed 16yr old,daily insulting his elders with immature thoughts.Its just what u get where rules of a forum are totally ignored bc some of those to enforce them have also lost in their partisan leanings.[/s]
Tell baba that Nigerians are already losing their patience

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Been Christened The Brainless One by Nobody: 7:11am On May 30, 2015
you can say your trash Muhammadu Buhari is the president of Nigeria and he will ensure he governs with transparency and commitment

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Been Christened The Brainless One by Dollyak(f): 7:12am On May 30, 2015
Ikengawo:
Let us remind baba brainless that it's now time for the naira to equal the dollar, after that I want my
Do you even know the implications of what you are asking? Political and financial discussion are not for everyone.
Re: Buhari Has Been Christened The Brainless One by doctokwus: 7:16am On May 30, 2015
What I want to ask d moderators is this:does it mean anyone can just wake up and haul insults on someone with no evidence or source as some wud demand.
Someone opens a thread specifically to insult a leader with no analysis,no source,no proof and absolutely no basis,yet the op is not banned as d rules demand.
This is a man that just sworn in y/day.
Nland should check d number of threads with deep insights compared to those with hatred all flowing from d first sentence,all bc some people are given leeway to type whatsoever they wish.
At this stage of its growth,nland is supposed to b a source itself of original news and articles, but just because stupid threads like this now fill d forum,such sources now keep a distance.As change comes to stay, nland too should do an introspection to how it has allowed such acts and gross abuse of its own rules to keep away many deep and insightful thinkers, allowing irritants and tribal bigots to have a field day and turn nland to their toy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Been Christened The Brainless One by rusher14: 7:17am On May 30, 2015
Even when Buhari was not in the reckoning for the position of president 2015 they kept on goading him, mentioning his name such that people became more conscious of him as an alternative.

They made him a popular candidate. During the period of campaign, they abandoned their principal and chanted Buhari this, Buhari that...the rest as they say is history.

They never learn.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Been Christened The Brainless One by chacoonder(m): 7:18am On May 30, 2015
Ikengawo:
YOU AND ALL YOUR IGBO BROTHERS ARE BRAINLESS AND DUMB.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Been Christened The Brainless One by alawi5k: 7:18am On May 30, 2015
Ikengawo:
.......5thousandallawi? Waiting for alert
Re: Buhari Has Been Christened The Brainless One by luvinhubby(m): 7:20am On May 30, 2015
Vualaa!! Welcome to the most interesting 4yrs in Nigeria's democracy.
Re: Buhari Has Been Christened The Brainless One by alawi5k: 7:22am On May 30, 2015
doctokwus:
What I want to ask d moderators is this:does it mean anyone can just wake up and haul insults on someone with no evidence or source as some wud demand.
Someone opens a thread specifically to insult a leader with no analysis,no source,no proof and absolutely no basis,yet the op is not banned as d rules demand.
Nland should check d number of threads with deep insights compared to those with hatred all flowing from d first sentence,all bc some people are given leeway to type whatsoever they wish.
At this stage of its growth,nland is supposed to b a source itself of original news and articles, but just because stupid threads like this now fill d forum,such sources now keep a distance.As change comes to stay, nland too should do an introspection to how it has allowed such acts and gross abuse of its own rules to keep away many deep and insightful thinkers, allowing irritants and tribal bigots to have a field day and turn nland to their toy.
What is good for goose is also good for "gander'. This is just the beginning. That was the seed sowed by APC. Obrigado!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Been Christened The Brainless One by juman(m): 7:27am On May 30, 2015
grin grin

He should prove to nigerians that we have a father as a president not just another military general or just another bad leader.

It is difficult to believe that the government will perform well to better nigerians lifes.
Re: Buhari Has Been Christened The Brainless One by FreeGlobe(f): 7:29am On May 30, 2015
Dollyak:

Do you even know the implications of what you are asking? Political and financial discussion are not for everyone.
you are crazy. You are all about to be paid back in your own coin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Been Christened The Brainless One by FreeGlobe(f): 7:32am On May 30, 2015
doctokwus:
[s] What I want to ask d moderators is this:does it mean anyone can just wake up and haul insults on someone with no evidence or source as some wud demand.
At this stage of its growth,nland is supposed to b a source itself of original news and articles, but just because stupid threads like this now fill d forum,such sources now keep a distance.As change comes to stay, nland too should do an introspection to how it has allowed such acts and gross abuse of its own rules to keep away many deep and insightful thinkers, allowing irritants and tribal bigots to have a field day and turn nland to their toy.[/s]
baba brainless has come to stay.
Re: Buhari Has Been Christened The Brainless One by Nobody: 7:34am On May 30, 2015
FreeGlobe:

baba brainless has come to stay.

Mama brainless is who you are ma'am. grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Been Christened The Brainless One by OkutaNla: 7:38am On May 30, 2015
larrymoore:
Lot of weed blazer in here!

Lol. It's no wonder another name for weed is "Igbo" cheesy Coz I see a lot of jobless igbo smokers in here.
Re: Buhari Has Been Christened The Brainless One by idu1(m): 7:39am On May 30, 2015
Henry120:

He is the brainless illiterate from Daura!!!
like your father....

Omo ale jati jati
Re: Buhari Has Been Christened The Brainless One by Nobody: 8:07am On May 30, 2015
Ay50:
Actually, I have reading post here on nairaland in the past few days, what with all this biafra stuff.... I expect everyone to pray for a better Nigeria.... May God help us
It's better to cut off northern Nigeria before their violence and stupidity begins to spread. Boko Buhari wants to award his Boko boys amnesty. That was the major sign that one Nigeria is a joke
Re: Buhari Has Been Christened The Brainless One by Nobody: 8:11am On May 30, 2015
obailala:
Hahaha... grin cheesy

All I see in this thread are infant brained pained losers who have no idea what it means to be an opposition. But out of impatience, they have foolishly flung the cart in front of the horse.

A little piece of advice for you losers, be patient! PMB will surely commit some blunders one day and you will have a filled day insulting him. But be patient till then and stop further exposure of your dumbness in public.
Oga! Shey you are his spokesman? I will reserve my comment when one dollar becomes equal to one Naira and electricity is stable. Na you go still join us suffer am when his empty promises become more clearly emptyh
Re: Buhari Has Been Christened The Brainless One by Nobody: 8:11am On May 30, 2015
MissGdope:

Oga! Shey you are his spokesman? I will reserve my comment until one dollar becomes equal to one Naira and electricity is stable. Na you go still join us suffer am when his empty promises become more clearly emptyh
Re: Buhari Has Been Christened The Brainless One by zendy: 8:23am On May 30, 2015
fellis:

So are they expecting Ojukwu to come out of the grave and rule them or what? Or is it their usual hate for northerners showing its head.
Clowns that have refused to move past their unrealistic biafra.

Why are you calling Biafra unrealistic? Because some 'Fulani cattle rearing illiterate' is now president? If anything is unrealistic, it is this notion that exists amongst Yorubas and their Northern comrades that Nigeria is actually a country. Far from it, it is actually a charade. Naturally,we Igbos are not a fan of Buhari because he represents everything that is wrong about Nigeria. His second outing as president will most probably be even more disastrous than his first stint. The one good thing that comes out of all of this is that no one still lives under the delusion that there's anything like "one Nigeria".

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Been Christened The Brainless One by Nobody: 8:25am On May 30, 2015
APC fans should stop getting emotional over this. Nigerians are FREE to call their leaders ANY NAME as long as no one calls for breakdown of law and order. If President Buhari thinks he has been defamed, he should go to court. This menace of intimidation by the APC fans is shameful

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Been Christened The Brainless One by oluks05: 8:28am On May 30, 2015
doctokwus:

Bro do u actually believe we have moderators here? They are just ghost workers!
Re: Buhari Has Been Christened The Brainless One by Maser: 8:45am On May 30, 2015
Idiotic OP! Live with it. He's your president for at least the next 4 years. And you're the brainless daft that seeks to wear someone else that toga. You failed!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Sends Military To Dissolve Mend Meeting / See What Is Coming Up In A Rural Community Of Umuchukwu Anambra State! / IPOB Germany- The Gold In Kano Belongs To Asaba And Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.