Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,008 members, 7,828,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Lets Celebrate The Ones We Love: Boyfriend, Girlfriend, Husband And Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lets Celebrate The Ones We Love: Boyfriend, Girlfriend, Husband And Wife (1113 Views)

Have You Ever Been Caught While Having Sex With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend... / What Would Make You Kill Your Wife/girlfriend/husband/boyfriend? / What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Celebrate The Ones We Love: Boyfriend, Girlfriend, Husband And Wife by presh247(m): 6:46am On May 30, 2015
Lets celebrate the ones we love(husband,wife,boyfriend/girlfriend) by telling the world how much you love them and what you love about them. Be proud of your spouse.

Let the ball roll...
Re: Lets Celebrate The Ones We Love: Boyfriend, Girlfriend, Husband And Wife by sinaj(f): 6:55am On May 30, 2015
let d ball roll nd u didnt pass d ball to me
Re: Lets Celebrate The Ones We Love: Boyfriend, Girlfriend, Husband And Wife by Mhizkel(f): 7:02am On May 30, 2015
My momma anytime, anyday... She is the love of my life..Love her bunchesssss...cheesy
Re: Lets Celebrate The Ones We Love: Boyfriend, Girlfriend, Husband And Wife by hatux: 7:05am On May 30, 2015
Mum' I love you... You're the best mother in the world, you've been so kind and a good companion to me. When everyone deserted me, you stood there by me, I'm gon celebrate you everyday of my life.

I LOVE YOU MUM *muah*

Good morning Landers.....
Re: Lets Celebrate The Ones We Love: Boyfriend, Girlfriend, Husband And Wife by CountDracula(m): 7:05am On May 30, 2015
All my movies I love u loads grin I cudnt hav made it without u, TheBigBangTheory, Constantine, VD, TheOriginals, et al... I love u all
Re: Lets Celebrate The Ones We Love: Boyfriend, Girlfriend, Husband And Wife by Nobody: 7:06am On May 30, 2015
I am still single tongue tongue

I want to celebrate my mum and dad's marriage.
They have been together for many years now and their love is still growing stronger and stronger.

More love and more blessings to their union.

3 Likes

Re: Lets Celebrate The Ones We Love: Boyfriend, Girlfriend, Husband And Wife by Nobody: 7:07am On May 30, 2015
missclasssy:

They have been together for many years now and their love is still growing stronger and stronger.

crushing!
Re: Lets Celebrate The Ones We Love: Boyfriend, Girlfriend, Husband And Wife by Nobody: 7:10am On May 30, 2015
missclasssy:

i dnt need a prophet to tell me dat ure single, iv always known.
Re: Lets Celebrate The Ones We Love: Boyfriend, Girlfriend, Husband And Wife by Nobody: 7:27am On May 30, 2015
Wow!!! so many loved ones have really touched my life 4rm my parents to my wondaful sisters and to my ex girlfriend, "i just wana thank GOD 4 keeping u all 4 me and i pray dat GOD shud continue keeping smile on ur faces, "to my parents i celebrate n appreciate all dat uve given to me nd 4 treating me like royalty all this years and to my ex girlfriend words cant explain hw i feel 4 u, "4 loving me just lyk my mother, 4 trying 2 correct me when i was wrong, '4 motivating me when i was down, "4 taking all my bullshits and nonsence bcaus u will die 4 our relationship to last 4reva, n 4 taking gud care of me as if im ur son, and 4 making me a better guy though ure gone schooling in U.S.A bt ure still reminding me how u still love me but girl i cant keep my emotions intact 4 years without seeing u, "CHIDINMA GOD bless u in all ur endeavours n i promise to make ur children my children and to my sisters thank u all 4 always supporting me and staying at my back tru all situation, ure all d best sisters in d universe.
Re: Lets Celebrate The Ones We Love: Boyfriend, Girlfriend, Husband And Wife by prettyjo(f): 7:30am On May 30, 2015
sweetorgasm:
Wow!!! so many loved ones have really touched my life 4rm my parents to my wondaful sisters and to my ex girlfriend, "i just wana thank GOD 4 keeping u all 4 me and i pray dat GOD shud continue keeping smile on ur faces, "to my parents i celebrate n appreciate all dat uve given to me nd 4 treating me like royalty all this years and to my ex girlfriend words cant explain hw i feel 4 u, "4 loving me just lyk my mother, 4 trying 2 correct me when i was wrong, '4 motivating me when i was down, "4 taking all my bullshits and nonsence bcaus u will die 4 our relationship to last 4reva, n 4 taking gud care of me as if im ur son, and 4 making me a better guy though ure gone schooling in U.S.A bt ure still reminding me how u still love me but girl i cant keep my emotions intact 4 years without seeing u, "CHIDINMA GOD bless u in all ur endeavours n i promise to make ur children my children and to my sisters thank u all 4 always supporting me and staying at my back tru all situation, ure all d best sisters in d universe.
awwww....nice one
Re: Lets Celebrate The Ones We Love: Boyfriend, Girlfriend, Husband And Wife by Nobody: 7:33am On May 30, 2015
prettyjo:
awwww....nice one
thanks i feel like crying

1 Like

Re: Lets Celebrate The Ones We Love: Boyfriend, Girlfriend, Husband And Wife by presh247(m): 8:20am On May 30, 2015
CountDracula:
All my movies I love u loads grin I cudnt hav made it without u, TheBigBangTheory, Constantine, VD, TheOriginals, et al... I love u all
hahaha...funny dude...wat abt 'fast and furious 7'?...I love that movie
Re: Lets Celebrate The Ones We Love: Boyfriend, Girlfriend, Husband And Wife by presh247(m): 8:24am On May 30, 2015
sweetorgasm:
honestly am touched...I pray God to bring her back to u...and you would live happily forever
Re: Lets Celebrate The Ones We Love: Boyfriend, Girlfriend, Husband And Wife by CountDracula(m): 8:28am On May 30, 2015
presh247:
hahaha...funny dude...wat abt 'fast and furious 7'?...I love that movie
Thanks for remindin me, best movie since january
Re: Lets Celebrate The Ones We Love: Boyfriend, Girlfriend, Husband And Wife by presh247(m): 8:34am On May 30, 2015
sweetorgasm:
i dnt need a prophet to tell me dat ure single, iv always known.
u must be a prophet...hahaha
Re: Lets Celebrate The Ones We Love: Boyfriend, Girlfriend, Husband And Wife by Nobody: 8:46am On May 30, 2015
presh247:

honestly am touched...I pray God to bring her back to u...and you would live happily forever
AMEN thanks bro
Re: Lets Celebrate The Ones We Love: Boyfriend, Girlfriend, Husband And Wife by presh247(m): 10:49pm On May 30, 2015
Mhizkel:
My momma anytime, anyday... She is the love of my life..Love her bunchesssss...cheesy
mum's girl#winks
Re: Lets Celebrate The Ones We Love: Boyfriend, Girlfriend, Husband And Wife by Mhizkel(f): 11:21pm On May 30, 2015
presh247:
mum's girl#winks
wink
Re: Lets Celebrate The Ones We Love: Boyfriend, Girlfriend, Husband And Wife by Fernandowski(m): 11:28pm On May 30, 2015
My own goes to my family

How could we not talk about family when family is all that we got?
Family is the best thing that has ever happened to us....I work very hard as a basketball player (height : 6-8 )to see my family will enjoy the fruit of their labour....thanks
Re: Lets Celebrate The Ones We Love: Boyfriend, Girlfriend, Husband And Wife by presh247(m): 11:55pm On May 31, 2015
Fernandowski:
My own goes to my family

How could we not talk about family when family is all that we got?
Family is the best thing that has ever happened to us....I work very hard as a basketball player (height : 6-8 )to see my family will enjoy the fruit of their labour....thanks
hmm...i like dat
Re: Lets Celebrate The Ones We Love: Boyfriend, Girlfriend, Husband And Wife by SWAGGAVILLAGE(m): 12:09am On Jun 01, 2015
not single but there was this woman in my life that till date,no one can replace,she was my rock,was my everything when I had nothing,I was 4 when you left ,was my shelter,my everything, with the little time i spent with you mum,I have no doubt that I had the greatest mum on earth..beautiful, loving, kind,caring,gentle,in fact,words are not enough to describe you mum,little wonder I took much of your xtics,look,soft heartedness and caring..rest on [b
Re: Lets Celebrate The Ones We Love: Boyfriend, Girlfriend, Husband And Wife by SWAGGAVILLAGE(m): 12:13am On Jun 01, 2015
lalasticlala E fit reach??
Re: Lets Celebrate The Ones We Love: Boyfriend, Girlfriend, Husband And Wife by Kingsasian(m): 12:24am On Jun 01, 2015
My dear mom. My rock and support, my all in all. I shall do all beyond my capabilities to give her the best in life. I love you so much
Re: Lets Celebrate The Ones We Love: Boyfriend, Girlfriend, Husband And Wife by presh247(m): 12:31am On Jun 01, 2015
SWAGGAVILLAGE:
not single but there was this woman in my life that till date,no one can replace,she was my rock,was my everything when I had nothing,I was 4 when you left ,was my shelter,my everything, with the little time i spent with you mum,I have no doubt that I had the greatest mum on earth..beautiful, loving, kind,caring,gentle,in fact,words are not enough to describe you mum,little wonder I took much of your xtics,look,soft heartedness and caring..rest on ROSE MORRIS,your son MARTINS MORRIS LOVES YOU
so sorry bro...all is well
Re: Lets Celebrate The Ones We Love: Boyfriend, Girlfriend, Husband And Wife by SWAGGAVILLAGE(m): 12:35am On Jun 01, 2015
presh247:

so sorry bro...all is well
Thanks bro..its more than 15 years now tho..and I love the young man she groomed me to be.
Re: Lets Celebrate The Ones We Love: Boyfriend, Girlfriend, Husband And Wife by Nobody: 6:18am On Jun 01, 2015
I'd rather live poor and have a mother like you, than live a life of riches without one. I feel blessed every time I think of you. Thanks mom!
Re: Lets Celebrate The Ones We Love: Boyfriend, Girlfriend, Husband And Wife by Nobody: 6:19am On Jun 01, 2015
sweetorgasm:

ThAt awkward moment when sweetorgasm goes emotional. You go know say water don pass garri

(1) (Reply)

A lady Rejects Guy Cos He’s ‘poor’, Only To Later Discover He’s Actually Rich! / 10 Hottest Nigerian Celebrity Couples / Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.