Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Today Is Biafra Day - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Today Is Biafra Day (4235 Views)

We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics / Enugu State Police Warns IPOB, BIM, Says It'll Resist Sit-at-home On Biafra Day / Biafra Day: Do Not Force People To Sit At Home, It Is Illegal- Lawyer Warns IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today Is Biafra Day by Nobody: 7:24am On May 30, 2015
Biafra Day! The defunct Republic was created 48 Years ago on 30th May 1667 by Colnel Ojukwu in response to claims of progrom against the people of South East Nigeria. Ojukwu fled for exile after Federal troops captured all of Biafra. Ojukwu later returned to Nigeria. He joined the National Party of Nigeria to represent his people at the federal level but was rejected by his people as he lost every election. Biafra is marked internationally by Nigerians of Igbo extraction

Biafra was a mistake we must not repeat

4 Likes

Re: Today Is Biafra Day by Nobody: 7:37am On May 30, 2015
You sultanic monkey!! Who gave you the effontry to post such a crap Nigeria is a mistake you all will live to regret!!

11 Likes

Re: Today Is Biafra Day by Nobody: 7:41am On May 30, 2015
IbnSultaan:

Biafra Day! The defunct Sovereign Republic was created 48 Years ago on 30th May 1667 by Colonel Ojukwu in response to the progrom against the people of South East Nigeria. Ojukwu fled for exile after Federal troops with the help of Russia and Britain, captured all of Biafra. Ojukwu later returned to Nigeria. He joined the National Party of Nigeria to represent his people at the federal level but was rejected by sabos as he lost every election. Biafra is marked internationally by Nigerians of Biafran extraction

Nigeria was a mistake we must not repeat. God bless Biafra
just hear yourself.......eeeediott!!!

5 Likes

Re: Today Is Biafra Day by LuckyLadolce(m): 7:42am On May 30, 2015
undecided
Re: Today Is Biafra Day by QuotaSystem: 7:45am On May 30, 2015
Hopefully today the Igbos will do a soul search to reflect on how they can relieve themselves of the burden of vindictiveness and vengeance which has led them to make costly decisions to this day,

48 years later.

7 Likes

Re: Today Is Biafra Day by Ymodulus: 7:47am On May 30, 2015
basbone:
You sultanic monkey!! Who gave you the effontry to post such a crap Nigeria is a mistake you all will live to regret!!

Why insult him? This is the one of the problem I have with majority of people from the South-East.

Yet if someone writes something about you guys, you go on shouting and making empty noise that they hate you and your people.
Do you know he even dignified Biafra by creating this post?

A terrorist organization and terrorism fanatics such as Biafran Movement and Biafra radio respectively should not be allowed in a decent country. Or even praised as such actions should be seen treasonable by law.

I don't know how reasonable humans should wake up and begin to support an organization whose leader made them commit genocide, by killing millions of his people. I really don't understand why you people should still be clamoring for the death of another millions. People who their leader abandoned them and ran out to a safe spot to enjoy his life and let his people suffer.

Biafra my Foot!!! They want sovereignty yet have not showned the world they are capable of sovereignty. Nigeria has come to stay accept it or not. Its your problem.

Awôn Dreamers.
My guy IbnSultaan Dan Allah Chi gaban. Ina bayan ka.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today Is Biafra Day by Rilwayne001: 7:48am On May 30, 2015
IbnSultaan:

Biafra Day! The defunct Republic was created 48 Years ago on 30th May 1667 by Colnel Ojukwu in response to claims of progrom against the people of South East Nigeria. Ojukwu fled for exile after Federal troops captured all of Biafra. Ojukwu later returned to Nigeria. He joined the National Party of Nigeria to represent his people at the federal level but was rejected by his people as he lost every election. Biafra is marked internationally by Nigerians of Igbo extraction

He is no doubt a coward no one should even try to emulate

4 Likes

Re: Today Is Biafra Day by FreeGlobe(f): 7:51am On May 30, 2015
Ymodulus:

Why insult him? This is the one of the problem I have with majority of people from the South-East.

Yet if someone writes something about you guys, you go on shouting and making empty noise that they hate you and your people.

Did you know he even dignified Biafra by creating this post?

A terrorist organization and terrorism fanatics such as Biafran Movement and Biafra radio respectively should not be allowed in a decent country. Or even praised as such actions should be seen treasonable by law.

Nigeria has come to stay accept it or not. Its your problem.

Biafra my Foot!!! They want to sovereignty yet have not showned the world they are capable of sovereignty.

Awôn Dreamers.

My guy IbnSultan Dan Allah Chi gaban. Ina bayan ka.

We do you love igbos like this when they dont give a fvck about you. You and the op should go and die. Biafra will rise

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today Is Biafra Day by Nobody: 7:52am On May 30, 2015
Rilwayne001:

He is no doubt a coward no one should even try to emulate
your father is the coward here bro...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today Is Biafra Day by Nobody: 7:52am On May 30, 2015
Why are the Igbos soo loved this way? Am surprised that those people who claim to hate Biafrans soo much are the same bunch that will come and tell us why not to have Biafra.

[size=15pt]Nigeria is a mistake that must be corrected no matter how long it takes, it must surely disintegrate[/size]

I hate been a Nigerian. God Bless the Republic of Biafra

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today Is Biafra Day by Nobody: 7:54am On May 30, 2015
IbnSultaan:

may Sango strike u dead for the mumunic thread ....,,

Retard

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today Is Biafra Day by QuotaSystem: 7:54am On May 30, 2015
It tells a lot when some hungry elements go to the extent of creating fake monikers to impersonate Niger Deltans, all in a ploy to brainwash them into supporting the failed and defeated movement called Biafra, at a period of sober reflection over Jonathan's loss and his failures to develop the region or even implement the UNEP Report which he was presented with to clean the Delta.

We are glad that President Buhari has promised MASSIVE development of the Niger Delta before December when the amnesty ends as scheduled by Jonathan.

4 Likes

Re: Today Is Biafra Day by OkutaNla: 7:57am On May 30, 2015
My fellow Nigerians, as we all remember this day, let us not fail to consider the yearnings of the Biafrans in our midst.

Their Ojukwu re-incarnate, Kanu, has threatened to make the SE worse than Somalia if Nigeria refuses to grant them Biafran independence. They may begin massacring the dissenters among themselves any moment from now at this rate.

Please let us support their agitation, as long as they remain peaceful in their demands. But should they choose to resort to arm struggle, I say we crush them. Shegeiya.

2 Likes

Re: Today Is Biafra Day by Nobody: 7:57am On May 30, 2015
QuotaSystem:
It tells a lot when some hungry elements go to the extent of creating fake monikers to impersonate Niger Deltans, all in a ploy to brainwash them into supporting the failed and defeated movement, at their hour of sober reflection over Jonathan's loss and his failures to develop the region or even implement the UNEP Report which he was presented with to clean the Delta.

We are glad that President Buhari has promised MASSIVE development of the Niger Delta before December when the amnesty ends as scheduled by Jonathan.
Almajiri what are u saying?

2 Likes

Re: Today Is Biafra Day by Nobody: 7:58am On May 30, 2015
Pls som1 should tell President Buhari that it's almost 21hours since he took over yet we don't have light in my area,shebi he promised us light??even the queue is still here in this filling station and d roads are still bad,what has he been doing in there since he was sworn in.. !

2 Likes

Re: Today Is Biafra Day by Rilwayne001: 7:58am On May 30, 2015
Lemon12:
your father is the coward here bro...

My father is never a coward, he never abandon me in trying times. Tell me why ojukwu left you to suffer to the extent that millions of igbo lost their lives during the war. Tell me why they didnt vote him to represent them if not because he is a coward.

7 Likes

Re: Today Is Biafra Day by Rilwayne001: 7:59am On May 30, 2015
Lemon12:
Pls som1 should tell President Buhari that it's almost 21hours since he took over yet we don't have light in my area,shebi he promised us light??even the queue is still here in this filling station and d roads are still bad,what has he been doing in there since he was sworn in.. !

Aswear na you go tire cheesy

1 Like

Re: Today Is Biafra Day by Nobody: 8:02am On May 30, 2015
Ymodulus:

I don't know how reasonable humans should wake up and begin to support an organization whose leader made them commit genocide, by killing millions of his people. I really don't understand why you people should still be clamoring for the death of another millions. People who their leader abandoned them and ran out to a safe spot to enjoy his life and let his people suffer.

Biafra my Foot!!! They want sovereignty yet have not showned the world they are capable of sovereignty. Nigeria has come to stay accept it or not. Its your problem.

Awôn Dreamers.
My guy IbnSultan Dan Allah Chi gaban. Ina bayan ka.
nka so, ka bi bayan sa har abadar....ai kai musheshen kaffir ne!! It was ur useless gowon that committed genocide against us in the name of "police action." read history iiidiot. All you haters are afraid now that Biafra has come to stay.....not even Britain will help you this time......mugu fvckers!!!

3 Likes

Re: Today Is Biafra Day by Rilwayne001: 8:03am On May 30, 2015
Lemon12:
may Sango strike u dead for the mumunic thread ....,,

Retard

tongue

1 Like

Re: Today Is Biafra Day by OkutaNla: 8:03am On May 30, 2015
Lemon12:

Stale. You keep spamming every thread with this useless post to rack up "likes". Na so u jobless reach? ?

2 Likes

Re: Today Is Biafra Day by aminaadamu(f): 8:05am On May 30, 2015
Yes, today Great Biafrans remember their fallen heroes that died during the war 1967 to 1970, who died defending Biafran honoured and Glory. Great Biafrans also remember people Bruce Mayrock (US citizen) and 6 French teenagers that killed themselves in protest of the irrational killing of Biafrans by Nigeria and active support from Britain...

In Biafraland, hardcore Biafrans are life in Enyimba city, Aba cool

4 Likes

Re: Today Is Biafra Day by DaBullIT(m): 8:10am On May 30, 2015
Why una wan spoil birthday for people wey get birthday today nah which kin rubbish biafra day

4 Likes

Re: Today Is Biafra Day by Ymodulus: 8:21am On May 30, 2015
basbone:
nka so, ka bi bayan sa har abadar....ai kai musheshen kaffir ne!! It was ur useless gowon that committed genocide against us in the name of "police action." read history iiidiot. All you haters are afraid now that Biafra has come to stay.....not even Britain will help you this time......mugu fvckers!!!

Bloody religionist. Kai Muslim ne? You then are a disgrace.

I have sentiments personally against Gowon. But all he did was what a leader of any country would have. You expect him to seat down and fold his arm?

2 Likes

Re: Today Is Biafra Day by fkaz(m): 8:31am On May 30, 2015
Lemon12:

What is this one saying for God sake

2 Likes

Re: Today Is Biafra Day by Nobody: 8:31am On May 30, 2015
Ymodulus:

Bloody religionist. Kai Muslim ne? You then are a disgrace.

I have sentiments personally against Gowon. But all he did was what a leader of any country would have. You expect him to seat down and fold his arm?
No. You are a fvcken genocidal extremist!! A retarded tribal blood thirsty slowpoke for supporting a mass murderer, who killed millions of children with food blockade and food poisoning, and other genocidal crimes of mass rape and terrorism just because they demanded their right to self rule. You, your tribe and the hausas are demonic genocidal extremists. Period!!!
Re: Today Is Biafra Day by pazienza(m): 8:46am On May 30, 2015
Currently listening to Radio Biafra! A caller from Ghana just finished calling, an Aba caller is currently on the line.

My people are really fed up with Nigeria, many callers on the program sound so educated, I am impressed.

1 Like

Re: Today Is Biafra Day by SOUNDKING: 8:55am On May 30, 2015
IbnSultaan:

you are not alright
Re: Today Is Biafra Day by SOUNDKING: 8:57am On May 30, 2015
basbone:
don't mind the fooolish anuofia.
Re: Today Is Biafra Day by SOUNDKING: 8:59am On May 30, 2015
basbone:
just hear yourself.......eeeediott!!!
don't mind the fooolish son of a parasitic father.
Re: Today Is Biafra Day by SOUNDKING: 9:03am On May 30, 2015
Ymodulus:

Awôn Dreamers.
My guy IbnSultaan Dan Allah Chi gaban. Ina bayan ka.
if you arn't a foool i would have told you something,but i will let you wallow in your iberiberious behaviour.

1 Like

Re: Today Is Biafra Day by SOUNDKING: 9:07am On May 30, 2015
FreeGlobe:

We do you love igbos like this when they dont give a fvck about you. You and the op should go and die. Biafra will rise
if they die like that,they had escaped,but may ikpuri that devoured Herod while still breathing visit them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING RECORDS!! Is Buhari A Science Student? Look At What He Did!!! / SHOCKING PHOTO: This Can Only Happen In Ondo / Hamman Yaji : The First Real Boko Jihadist Criminal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.