Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,783 members, 7,955,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:47 PM

Compilation Of The Funniest, Weirdest Reasons Nigerian Couples Divorce - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Compilation Of The Funniest, Weirdest Reasons Nigerian Couples Divorce (45610 Views)

What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? / What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? / 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Compilation Of The Funniest, Weirdest Reasons Nigerian Couples Divorce by Crownofwealth(m): 9:44am On May 31, 2015
@ OP WHY NOT CHANGE THE TITLE TO COMPILATION OF THE FUNNIEST AND WEIRDEST REASONS YORUBA COUPLES DIVORCE.?
Re: Compilation Of The Funniest, Weirdest Reasons Nigerian Couples Divorce by teekay213(m): 9:54am On May 31, 2015
the funiest of all is the man that wears his wife g string...fvvcking weird.
Re: Compilation Of The Funniest, Weirdest Reasons Nigerian Couples Divorce by pickabeau1: 9:56am On May 31, 2015
greatgod2012:
Some of the reasons are reasonable though, for example, the one that always deficate inside pots every weekend need counselling and therapy and if he refuses, needs to be left alone, honestly.
Also, the big butt's and boob's lover are justified, they're deceived into the marriage by false endowments......but, i don't think divorce should be the next......what is silicon there for?........lol

these ones are just been funny and crazy.............no tangible reason at all.........
And the funniest to me, imagine the one who said he's not allowed to beat his wife to coma.....what a miserable man
Another funny one is the one who divorced his wife because he didn't bring in any kitchen utensils into his house.....what difference does it make if he's the one who bought the ones they are using at home
And the one who divorced her husband because of shoe odour.....not body odour o, but shoe odour.....imagine.......what a funny excuse

And the one with house-chore excuse........lol......

In short, diverse people exists!
(orisirisi eniyan lo wa)!

Silicone is not cheap

Some people d heavily repulsed by odours
It could be compounded by his non chalance when she told him

1 Like

Re: Compilation Of The Funniest, Weirdest Reasons Nigerian Couples Divorce by pickabeau1: 10:01am On May 31, 2015
mordtonia:
Whoever doesn't want to be with you will always find an excuse to leave.

Why make it easy because of unnecessary deception

Boōb enhancers
Arsê padders

Etc
Re: Compilation Of The Funniest, Weirdest Reasons Nigerian Couples Divorce by Samirana360(m): 10:34am On May 31, 2015
Almost all d people mentioned here ar 4rm d same region, y?....no offence

#sayno2tribalism
Re: Compilation Of The Funniest, Weirdest Reasons Nigerian Couples Divorce by Nobody: 10:47am On May 31, 2015
LOL :
Re: Compilation Of The Funniest, Weirdest Reasons Nigerian Couples Divorce by BOUNTYDOG(m): 10:54am On May 31, 2015
The question is were the marriages dissolved for these reasons,or the court reminded them of their vows?
Re: Compilation Of The Funniest, Weirdest Reasons Nigerian Couples Divorce by gostartit(m): 11:54am On May 31, 2015
Very funny but some are very much real.
Re: Compilation Of The Funniest, Weirdest Reasons Nigerian Couples Divorce by Chinom(m): 12:16pm On May 31, 2015
[quote author=Atk1nson post=34267765]
I guess you are not smart enough to see that the report is centred on magistrate courts in d West, please take ur tribal beef and don't spoil
the humour here[/quo

They are very funny reasons. But the guy who called it a Yoruba thing has a valid point. You should be man enough to accept your people for who and what they are.

Most of the cases are from Lagos, not really the 'West' as you wrote. They are cases from Ikeja, Agege, Igando and Alakuko customary courts in Lagos state. Those places have a heavy presence of NON- YORUBA residents.
I could visualize some of the court cases while reading.... it is authentically Yoruba.
Re: Compilation Of The Funniest, Weirdest Reasons Nigerian Couples Divorce by Omotayor123(f): 12:19pm On May 31, 2015
Abi o Pari grin
Re: Compilation Of The Funniest, Weirdest Reasons Nigerian Couples Divorce by victorazy(m): 1:00pm On May 31, 2015
jashar:
smiley wink grin cheesy

Eeewwwoooo oooooo. Nigerians. Very germane reasons for a divorce.

And the court did not prosecute the man that opened his mouth and admitted he beats his wife.

undecided.

But they are really funny reasons. grin

All na yoruba, reason why Igbo man can't marry a Yoruba woman.
Re: Compilation Of The Funniest, Weirdest Reasons Nigerian Couples Divorce by adorablevic: 1:32pm On May 31, 2015
themodernman:

That's either because people pretend a lot during courtship or they do not have enough sex which clears up any infatuation.
so they shld Keep on having sex with anyone they date till they find the perfect one?? undecided
Re: Compilation Of The Funniest, Weirdest Reasons Nigerian Couples Divorce by themodernman: 1:51pm On May 31, 2015
adorablevic:
so they shld Keep on having sex with anyone they date till they find the perfect one?? undecided

Okay they should abstain and end up with letting infatuations make decisions for them, den afterwards end up getting to know their real selfs during marriage and end up with divorce and den repeat d same cycle allover...I think dats a wise decision don't you think? undecided
Re: Compilation Of The Funniest, Weirdest Reasons Nigerian Couples Divorce by freecocoa(f): 1:53pm On May 31, 2015
Some are actually reasonable.

Like the agbalumo bweast and butt pad., then the mad man who loves to defecate in pots.
Re: Compilation Of The Funniest, Weirdest Reasons Nigerian Couples Divorce by eamon360(m): 2:28pm On May 31, 2015
Did you noticed all of them are youruba? I comment my reserve.
Re: Compilation Of The Funniest, Weirdest Reasons Nigerian Couples Divorce by vivypretty(f): 2:39pm On May 31, 2015
angrylol.cant stop laughing.
Re: Compilation Of The Funniest, Weirdest Reasons Nigerian Couples Divorce by olamakinde(m): 2:43pm On May 31, 2015
So funny
Re: Compilation Of The Funniest, Weirdest Reasons Nigerian Couples Divorce by efficiencie(m): 4:38pm On May 31, 2015
This is what happens when overgrown babies in suit and wedding gowns go down the aisle to be joined in 'Holy Matrimony' by a professional pastor...Marriage is a spiritual activity meant to be contracted between spirits and not overgrown babies...

...imagine, small boobs, flat backside, shoe odor, house chores, temperament, football...etc causing a divorce...their reasons for their divorce is just as stupi.d as their reasons for getting married and ofcourse it would take a stupi.d pastor to join stupi.d men and women for all the stupi.d reasons in an ever increasingly stupi.d world

1 Like

Re: Compilation Of The Funniest, Weirdest Reasons Nigerian Couples Divorce by AmInspired247(m): 4:57pm On May 31, 2015
....OVER 700 FREE DOWNLOADS JUST FOR YOU!

1. Finding Your Life Partner,by Joseph Prince
2. The 12 Tests of Love,by Tekena Ikoko(& Single But Not Stupid crew)
3. Why Men Need Visions and Dreams,by Myles Munroe
4. Kingdom Keys To Successful Relationships,by Myles Munroe
5. The Myth of Singleness,by Myles Munroe
6. Facing The Future With Confidence,by Myles Munroe
7. Who Should I Marry?, by Kingsley Okonkwo
8. Marriage Miracles,by Kingsley/Mildred Okonkwo
9. Before You Say 'I DO'(1,2,& 3), by Olumide Emmanuel
11. Breaking Marital Delay,by Olumide Emmanuel
12. Before You Say 'I DO', by Sam Oye
13. Making Your Marriage Work (1&2),by Sam Oye
14. Destiny Mismatch,by Sam Oye
15. Laying Marital Foundations,by Ezekiel Atang
16. The Rules of Engagement,by Ezekiel Atang
17. The Mystery of Sex(Day 3),by Ezekiel Atang
18. Breaking Soul Ties,by Sola Adio
19. Two(2) Kinds of Husbands,by Fela Durotoye
20. Handling Conflicts In Relationships,by Poju Oyemade

DOWNLOADS OVER 700 BOOKS,MP3s & VIDEOS@ http://aminspired247..in/2015/03/quick-downloads-101-over-500-free.html or@ http://preachit.com.ng/downloads/quick-downloads-101/ #QuickDownloads™101

( For Enquiries,Questions,Counsellings,Requests,More Freeebies,etc.,you can inbox me,or sms/call/Whatsapp 234- 07062456233 )

Re: Compilation Of The Funniest, Weirdest Reasons Nigerian Couples Divorce by 1N9a: 5:26pm On May 31, 2015
Uhmmmmmn Divorce

Re: Compilation Of The Funniest, Weirdest Reasons Nigerian Couples Divorce by bezimo(m): 5:37pm On May 31, 2015
From some of the reasons.Does it mean that a young man contemplating marriage to a lady must also among other things check If the "giftings" of the lady are not fake also?
"Women set to deceive men, Men entering one chance without knowing"
Re: Compilation Of The Funniest, Weirdest Reasons Nigerian Couples Divorce by professore(m): 6:39pm On May 31, 2015
Charleschidera:

Even if there is love,
when you discover that he or she is lieing....... O boy! Do the needful
In the other way round,if she loves u,I mean,if there is the presence of love,she will not be lieing to u,she knows u are going to be hurt,think about it.

1 Like

Re: Compilation Of The Funniest, Weirdest Reasons Nigerian Couples Divorce by Emmydek(m): 6:45pm On May 31, 2015
Big Agbalumo things on his mind

This made me laff. grin
Re: Compilation Of The Funniest, Weirdest Reasons Nigerian Couples Divorce by professore(m): 6:49pm On May 31, 2015
DrGroove:

There is nothing like Love btw a man and a woman.
At least,not in my generation
If the pastor says don't keep boyfriends and girlfriends,u will think he is not making sense,now see how boyfriend-girlfriend relationship has changed your outlook about love between a man and a woman,see it is not too late,just get married according to the will of God,and experience what they call LOVE between the opposite sex.
Re: Compilation Of The Funniest, Weirdest Reasons Nigerian Couples Divorce by HonChidon(m): 7:08pm On May 31, 2015
grin funny reasons indeed dat is y one should pray and ask God for his own wife b4 going into it.

1 Like

Re: Compilation Of The Funniest, Weirdest Reasons Nigerian Couples Divorce by Mclick(m): 7:26pm On May 31, 2015
Lol
Re: Compilation Of The Funniest, Weirdest Reasons Nigerian Couples Divorce by IceMan85(m): 9:55pm On May 31, 2015
People complain that Igbo's marriages are very expensive......... If you check the names up there you'll know that Igbo's value and respect marriage. The level of divorce in Igboland is very low. Kudos
Re: Compilation Of The Funniest, Weirdest Reasons Nigerian Couples Divorce by Nobody: 1:53am On Jun 01, 2015
So mess they cause divorce? cry
Re: Compilation Of The Funniest, Weirdest Reasons Nigerian Couples Divorce by professore(m): 1:49pm On Jul 20, 2015
DrGroove:

There is nothing like Love btw a man and a woman.
At least,not in my generation
Stop all these boyfriend-girlfriend relationships that is making u bitter everytime u try,get married to the man that is the will of God for u and see the institution which God ordained called marriage and witness true love between the opposite sex,and u can differentiate between ur will and God's will

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Borrowing & Not Repaying: Have You Ever Encountered Such From Family Or Friends? / Nigerian Father Auctions His Daughter On Facebook (Photos) / Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.