Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Pictures Of Jonathan's Guards That Assaulted Punch Reporter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Jonathan's Guards That Assaulted Punch Reporter (2077 Views)

Punch Reporter Leaves Aso Villa After His Expulsion (Photo) / Goodluck Jonathan's Security Batters Punch Reporter - Olatunji Obasa (Pics) / Jonathan’s Guards Forced Me To Stand In The Rain – Detained Punch Journalist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Jonathan's Guards That Assaulted Punch Reporter by QuotaSystem: 9:44am On May 30, 2015
Take a look at Jonathan's 'journalist-beaters'.

Why would a journalist be harassed, tortured and detained for discharging his duties?

What happened to freedom of the press?

Has Decree 4 been imposed on Otuoke?

Is that the building an innocent reporter was tortured for taking a photo of?

Many questions.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan's Guards That Assaulted Punch Reporter by 9niceguy(m): 9:49am On May 30, 2015
Go closer to have better and clear pix of them. Would like to see their face.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan's Guards That Assaulted Punch Reporter by AKMoney1(m): 10:08am On May 30, 2015
9niceguy:
Go closer to have better and clear pix of them. Would like to see their face.

You mean make he go chop second beating? Bro you wicked ooo shocked grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan's Guards That Assaulted Punch Reporter by 9niceguy(m): 10:10am On May 30, 2015
AKMoney1:

You mean make he go chop second beating? Bro you wicked ooo shocked grin
Lmao....u fit hElp the op naa
Re: Pictures Of Jonathan's Guards That Assaulted Punch Reporter by AKMoney1(m): 10:33am On May 30, 2015
9niceguy:

Lmao....u fit hElp the op naa

Mbanu, I promise my mama not to die young tongue
Re: Pictures Of Jonathan's Guards That Assaulted Punch Reporter by 9niceguy(m): 10:37am On May 30, 2015
AKMoney1:

Mbanu, I promise my mama not to die young tongue
Am not sure whether they killed the journalist. I got your back jst go and send your report to NL am sure they will move it to fP
One love
Re: Pictures Of Jonathan's Guards That Assaulted Punch Reporter by AKMoney1(m): 10:40am On May 30, 2015
9niceguy:

Am not sure whether they killed the journalist. I got your back jst go and send your report to NL am sure they will move it to fP
One love

I say I no dey do, na by force angry
Re: Pictures Of Jonathan's Guards That Assaulted Punch Reporter by 9niceguy(m): 10:42am On May 30, 2015
AKMoney1:

I say I no dey do, na by force angry
Ok, give me the address
Re: Pictures Of Jonathan's Guards That Assaulted Punch Reporter by Nobody: 10:45am On May 30, 2015
I see nothing!
Re: Pictures Of Jonathan's Guards That Assaulted Punch Reporter by omenka(m): 10:46am On May 30, 2015
Very dirty environment.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan's Guards That Assaulted Punch Reporter by myklangelo(m): 11:19am On May 30, 2015
So authomatically any soldierMan seen near GEJ house become the soldiers that purpotedly beat the journalist?

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com
Re: Pictures Of Jonathan's Guards That Assaulted Punch Reporter by PresidentT(m): 12:22pm On May 30, 2015
Op abeg I need a clearer picture of that gate. Me and my friends deh argue on somethin. Thanks a lot.
Re: Pictures Of Jonathan's Guards That Assaulted Punch Reporter by QuotaSystem: 2:21pm On May 30, 2015
PresidentT:
Op abeg I need a clearer picture of that gate. Me and my friends deh argue on somethin. Thanks a lot.

Wetin I do you naw grin

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Is The Most Incompetent President Ever / Wukari: Corps Litter Streets As Jukun Militia Goes On Rampage, Houses Torched / Could This Be How All Those Shekau Videos Were Faked?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.