Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,105 members, 7,838,801 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour (71823 Views)

Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR / I Am Not The First Lady - Aisha Buhari Says / Portrait Of The First Lady Aisha Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour by Rahmatuparker: 11:10am On May 30, 2015
Mama, welcome on board
Re: First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour by hansad: 11:11am On May 30, 2015
APCheats, time for campaign is over. Unless you are still afraid that your mandate was gotten through BH.
Re: First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour by Nobody: 11:12am On May 30, 2015
you ppl should allow President Buhari and his wife focus instead of constant gossip. if y'all moda4ckas wanna change dis country, start by changing yourselves individually.
Re: First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour by haibe(m): 11:13am On May 30, 2015
If she no close am.. una go say she dey embezzle government for her business. . Now wey she close am; na anoda tin
Re: First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour by greatbaba(m): 11:13am On May 30, 2015
tj
Re: First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour by san316(m): 11:17am On May 30, 2015
We will still hear a different story. I'm 500% sure that it wasn't closed. Just media rabble rousers at work.
Re: First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour by corektchic: 11:17am On May 30, 2015
Too much photoshopping dat her face doesnt look like her's. Which kain potograper be dat sef
Re: First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour by truth2btold: 11:17am On May 30, 2015
its an occasion dat everyone must attend. They shot down so as to prepare for the inauguration.
Re: First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour by Jarus(m): 11:19am On May 30, 2015
bukatyne:
I thought Buhari said There is no office of the first lady

Is There nobody to manage the place? One of her kids? I think they will enjoy more patronage now.

They don't want that kind of patronage.

3 Likes

Re: First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour by brownlord: 11:19am On May 30, 2015
bukatyne:
I thought Buhari said There is no office of the first lady .

I thought same
Re: First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour by kilode100(f): 11:20am On May 30, 2015
Truth24:
See as she look like a fried doll for dat pix.....
Ishi makeup

She is not that fine.

20 Likes

Re: First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour by Nobody: 11:20am On May 30, 2015
koligs:

ARE U TALKING ABOUT YOUR MUM
Nope... I mean your leprosy mother and Buhari's wife inclusive. tongue
Re: First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour by ojezee(m): 11:26am On May 30, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
And d husband go advice anoda man wife and pikin to to wear hijab cover dem face
*charity begins at home
Shariah ya house before u shariah naija
ARE YOU PUTTING WORDS INTO THE PRESIDENTS MOUTH ,IF YOU DONT GET IT ONLY MEANS HE IS NOT AN EXTREMIST AS YOU PAINT HIM .ALL. HAIL THE PRESIDENT...

2 Likes

Re: First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour by Pamcrest(f): 11:27am On May 30, 2015
Being d First Lady shouldn't put her private biz on hold naa! Unless for d fear of perception that she's using her position to favour her biz. Anyway she knows best. May God direct her steps, her husband's, and his lieutenants.
My humble submission

1 Like

Re: First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour by sirssb(m): 11:31am On May 30, 2015
eagleeye2:

If na you be Aisha, you go gree

Abeg make una free our First Lady. All those talk by GMB na because of erectio.n

"erection" or "election", which one do u mean? cheesy
eagleeye2:

Abeg make una free our First Lady. All those talk by GMB na because of erectio.n

"erection" or "election", which one do u mean?
Re: First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour by manutdrichie(m): 11:36am On May 30, 2015
No wonder

Her face is alwayz like egg
Re: First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour by Moana(f): 11:39am On May 30, 2015
She should have left someone else to manage it for her. Some people have lost employment because of this.
Re: First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour by Reference(m): 11:39am On May 30, 2015
Same Nigerians will wind her up, push and push until she is pushed off the cliff into the abyss of bad decisions then like the devils they are turn round and mock her. By 2019 all we will be hearing is, 'oh, she's such a nice lady, it is those surrounding her that are evil'. Please leave this lady alone you evil people. Let them work.

1 Like

Re: First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour by kuroben4real: 11:40am On May 30, 2015
eagleeye2:

but its true na, so he should keep his words
Re: First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour by Kitsune: 11:41am On May 30, 2015
What kind of Mods run this Forum? Read what she did because of 'Office of the First Lady' ? Did she say anything about such thing or this is just part of ya new Mission?

Oh well you also once accused her husband of marrying her while she was 9 so it isn't beneath you to keep posting lies about her. And i say that because not even the OP or his Source say anything about 'Office of the First Lady'.

Furthermore, Its only an slowpoke that cannot diffrenciate between 'Office of the First Lady' and 'Role of First Lady'.

2 Likes

Re: First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour by eagleeye2: 11:43am On May 30, 2015
sirssb:

"erection" or "election", which one do u mean? cheesy

"erection" or "election", which one do u mean?
Erectio'n and Election sound similar and only a letter differentiates either word. Your choice.
Re: First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour by 9jatatafo(m): 11:46am On May 30, 2015
I believe the closure is for a while. She can't be so stupid to do such. Come to think of it, being 1st lady is sweet ooo. Chai
Re: First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour by noblegrex: 11:48am On May 30, 2015
I don't knw what people use that thing inside that big head to do.so, simply because he said there won't b a position of a first lady,then he's wife should stay clear of him and never go to Aso rock with him. Na wa ooooooo. what a talk

1 Like

Re: First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour by mujahid1339(m): 11:50am On May 30, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
And d husband go advice anoda man wife and pikin to to wear hijab cover dem face
*charity begins at home
S T F U
Re: First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour by importexport: 11:52am On May 30, 2015
Omo, I no understand this topic, the heading look confusing, how does it relates to the body undecided

cheap kids educational tablet for sale @ reduced price of N13k only, it is for educational purposes for kids to learn and for fun with well installed educational apps such as kids maths, kids world, kids animal world, kids alphabets, kids colors, and lot of games.. Etc

we deliver to Lagos, Abuja, ilorin only
Call:08099792618
Whatapps: 07034952229 (watapps only)
BBm: 52D60F31

https://www.nairaland.com/2330114/cheap-kids-educational-tablet-reduced

Re: First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour by bewla(m): 11:54am On May 30, 2015
chopping money
Re: First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour by Vikto: 11:54am On May 30, 2015
My take on this is that she should not close it, rather get a capable Manager to keep the place going. Her teaming customers will be very disappointed and might start filling bad about her husband's new position as the President, as being responsible for them missing their beauty therapy.
Please Ma, open the shop again.
Re: First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour by danielmichael(m): 11:57am On May 30, 2015
Charlie calm down
Sheby una dey look for change
Charlie calm down
Re: First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour by Ujupsy: 11:58am On May 30, 2015
Dorrobucci:
Nope... I mean your leprosy mother and Buhari's wife inclusive. tongue
nairalanders you people will kill someone with laugh
Re: First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour by Tmex(m): 12:02pm On May 30, 2015
during their manifesto they promise to create more jobs to curtail the issue of unemployment, here they are few minutes into their administration they have started closing up businesses or are we to agree the first lady herself has always being the one rendering their services to their customers? some people must have lost their jobs now ....... A ni k'aje ekuru ko tan won tun n gbon owo e s'awo .
Re: First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour by unite4real: 12:03pm On May 30, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
*charity begins at home

hater. when did the husband talk about wearing of hijab. sore looser.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria / Photo Of GEJ On Coffin: No One Can Try This With Buhari — Dele Momodu / Tinubu Loses Gbajabiamila's Polling Unit To Labour Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.