Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour (71809 Views)

Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR / I Am Not The First Lady - Aisha Buhari Says / Portrait Of The First Lady Aisha Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour by bukatyne(f): 3:12pm On May 30, 2015
eagleeye2:

If na you be Aisha, you go gree
.Abeg make una free our First Lady. All those talk by GMB na because of erectio.n

Agree with What?
Re: First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour by bukatyne(f): 3:14pm On May 30, 2015
Ngoziada592:

Sure that's one of the reasons she closed it. They will soon accuse her of using her husbands position to promote her business. Plus it will be lobbyists coming in all day, it won't even be about beauty . Men sef will start going there CV in hand grin
You are right.
Re: First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour by eagleeye2: 3:20pm On May 30, 2015
bukatyne:

Agree with What?
Will you agree to sit down in the Kitchen or the so called beauty palour while your husband the president has all the fun?
The office of the first lady has come to stay. Whether GMB like it or not.
Re: First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour by wizard01(m): 3:30pm On May 30, 2015
wearis the "CHANGE" that they Promised? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour by wizard01(m): 3:31pm On May 30, 2015
So how is their family business supposed to boost Nigeria's economy?
Re: First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour by bukatyne(f): 3:37pm On May 30, 2015
eagleeye2:

Will you agree to sit down in the Kitchen or the so called beauty palour while your husband the president has all the fun?
The office of the first lady has come to stay. Whether GMB like it or not.

He should have thought of that before spilling....

Anyways we forgive them and they should endeavour to do right by the office.
Re: First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour by Tinyemeka(m): 3:38pm On May 30, 2015
I don't think she or the president would approve this article.
Re: First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 30, 2015
Truth24:
See as she look like a fried doll for dat pix.....
Ishi makeup
Meanwhile
Who else notice her mouth looked like a pusssy!
Lol jobless mofos will scroll up again to go check!

Lol @ jobless mofos. I scrolled up sha..

1 Like

Re: First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour by eagleeye2: 3:45pm On May 30, 2015
bukatyne:

He should have thought of that before spilling....

Anyways we forgive them and they should endeavour to do right by the office.
there is a reason why Election and Erectiion are alike.
Re: First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour by chris4vic(f): 4:07pm On May 30, 2015
grin[/size] grin[size=8pt] you're serious at all
Truth24:
See as she look like a fried doll for dat pix.....
Ishi makeup
Meanwhile
Who else notice her mouth looked like a pusssy!
Lol jobless mofos will scroll up again to go check!
Re: First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour by fyneconcepts: 4:14pm On May 30, 2015
bukatyne:
I thought Buhari said There is no office of the first lady

Is There nobody to manage the place? One of her kids? I think they will enjoy more patronage now.

He said there will be no office called office of the first lady where nigerias funds will be allocated to. That does not mean there won't be a first lady. Its automatic.
Its just like saying husband, automatically there will be a wife somwhere.
Re: First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour by jude33084(m): 6:33pm On May 30, 2015
bukatyne:
I thought Buhari said There is no office of the first lady

Is There nobody to manage the place? One of her kids? I think they will enjoy more patronage now.

That office do not exist anymore wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omo-Agege's Thug Who Snatched The Senate's Mace In Action (Photos) / Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States / Photo Of GEJ On Coffin: No One Can Try This With Buhari — Dele Momodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.