Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,279 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Should I Leave Matter For Mathias - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Leave Matter For Mathias (1780 Views)

Should I Leave Or Stay? / Should I Leave My Family?? / Should I Leave My Cheating Wife, Or Have An Affair Of My Own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Leave Matter For Mathias by Eddygourdo(m): 10:25am On May 30, 2015
Happy democracy day all. Though I didn't vote. I and my close padi are at loggerheads because I accused him of incest. Now we are close in fact best buds but there is this other guy who comes around, I don't relate much with him cos we have no shared values. His closeness with my buddy is cos they smoke together and I don't smoke. The issue now is that this dude broke the guy code by dating the younger sister to my buddy, after all quarrelling I even put mouth join the matter to bring peace since the lady was willing to tango. It shocked me the first time when I dropped by my Friend's place and met him outside, it became obvious his room was busy, guy make we enter so I thrash u in pes, he refused say make dem finish, the thought of entered an after sex room with strangers repulsed me but hey who be Saint, minutes passed and lol and behold that guy came out with his sister and the buffoon of a brother asked us to enter, I was speechless, can a brother leave his room so another dude can hammer his younger sister? In fact while I entered to take my charger I forgot the room smelt of pussy and the dude was comfortable sitting begging me to pick up the pad. Na so I tear for am, we argued abused I called him a weirdo and he said am unreasonable, please judge this matter as I believe with such deviant behaviour homosexuality na small thing
Re: Should I Leave Matter For Mathias by UnknownT: 10:29am On May 30, 2015
Maybe he sold her for some wraps of SK since you said they are smoke buddies

3 Likes

Re: Should I Leave Matter For Mathias by yungbillionaire(m): 10:32am On May 30, 2015
His sister is for everyone and belongs to no one....DAT ur friend T.B Joshua and mountain of fire to deliver him for such despicable act.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Leave Matter For Mathias by dhorlipizzu(m): 10:35am On May 30, 2015
Kai!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cool

This mata worst to leave for matias ooo... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Obole iginus sef need hear am

2 Likes

Re: Should I Leave Matter For Mathias by freecocoa(f): 10:37am On May 30, 2015
I'm still searching for the inbreeding in the story.

How does knowing one's younger sister is sexually active lead to homosexuality?
Re: Should I Leave Matter For Mathias by Eddygourdo(m): 11:04am On May 30, 2015
freecocoa:
I'm still searching for the inbreeding in the story.

How does knowing one's younger sister is sexually active lead to homosexuality?
I never said it would lead to homosexuality but that there are acts more abhoring than homosexuality. Plus the inbreeding is cos I express shock he is able to stay in a room that smells of his sister's inners and wasn't repulsed by that. Could it be he is used to it?

1 Like

Re: Should I Leave Matter For Mathias by Eddygourdo(m): 11:06am On May 30, 2015
yungbillionaire:
His sister is for everyone and belongs to no one....DAT ur friend T.B Joshua and mountain of fire to deliver him for such despicable act.
thank God other men like m know this act is despicable.
Re: Should I Leave Matter For Mathias by Eddygourdo(m): 11:09am On May 30, 2015
UnknownT:
Maybe he sold her for some wraps of SK since you said they are smoke buddies
funny u. But to say the truth that nigger fit sell him mama if good money is offered

1 Like

Re: Should I Leave Matter For Mathias by thorpido(m): 11:26am On May 30, 2015
Something is wrong with the guy and you should start to keep him at arm's length.
If I may ask Op,do you have a younger sister?Better hide her from the friends you keep.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Leave Matter For Mathias by freecocoa(f): 11:45am On May 30, 2015
Eddygourdo:
I never said it would lead to homosexuality but that there are acts more abhoring than homosexuality. Plus the inbreeding is cos I express shock he is able to stay in a room that smells of his sister's inners and wasn't repulsed by that. Could it be he is used to it?
You are the one with a very twisted mind as far as I'm concerned.

I get that it's awkward knowing your friend's shagging your sister but there's nothing perverted in being okay with that, if the young man who I believe is an adult is okay with his sister(who I hope is of age too)having sex with his friend, then let them be, unless his sister is a kid, in which case, I'll take it to be that,your friend's being blackmailed into keep shut about the whole thing.

There's nothing abhorring about homosexuality, don't try to shove your morality down people's throats.
Re: Should I Leave Matter For Mathias by 5minsmadness: 12:37pm On May 30, 2015
freecocoa:

I get that it's awkward knowing your friend's shagging your sister but there's nothing perverted in being okay with that, if the young man who I believe is an adult is okay with his sister(who I hope is of age too)having sex with his friend, then let them be, unless his sister is a kid, in which case, I'll take it to be that,your friend's being blackmailed into keep shut about the whole thing.

There's nothing abhorring about homosexuality, don't try to shove your morality down people's throats.

You are not getting his point.
His friend had no qualms knowing his sister was having sex in a room and wanted to barge in. Even immediately after Intercourse he waited for his sister to come out and entered without batting an eye.

That's disgusting. Unless they aren't close as brother/sister.

When I was in school I was opportuned to visit a friend's friend at thier home. The sister was having sex in the next room and was loud. I was terribly embarrassed especially for the guy but he didn't see anything wrong with it and even made a lewd joke about it.

That was disgusting.

She's family. It's like coming home to see your parents shagging on the living room floor and you walk right past without batting an eye.

If he can stay in the same room where his sisters fluids still stench the air, then it's most likely he has no qualms seeing her naked or even worse.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Leave Matter For Mathias by Eddygourdo(m): 1:17pm On May 30, 2015
freecocoa:

wow. The world has really gone to the dogs. Homosexuality is wrong stop getting it twisted, that I belief people should have freedom of expression does not change that it's fundamentally unnatural. If u gay good for u, keep it closeted but don't get it twisted that it's normal simply because u do it

2 Likes

Re: Should I Leave Matter For Mathias by Eddygourdo(m): 1:19pm On May 30, 2015
thorpido:
Something is wrong with the guy and you should start to keep him at arm's length.
If I may ask Op,do you have a younger sister?Better hide her from the friends you keep.
brother u on point. Though I will commit murder if he thinks let alone to talk to my sister.
Re: Should I Leave Matter For Mathias by thorpido(m): 1:25pm On May 30, 2015
Eddygourdo:
brother u on point. Though I will commit murder if he thinks let alone to talk to my sister.
He shows he doesn't have reservations about things like this so he wouldn't think twice asking your sister out.

1 Like

Re: Should I Leave Matter For Mathias by VintageCocktail(m): 1:39pm On May 30, 2015
Weird!!!!! Very weird. I May not be wrong to think there is a form incestous relationship between your friend and the sister.
Re: Should I Leave Matter For Mathias by freecocoa(f): 1:46pm On May 30, 2015
5minsmadness:

You are not getting his point.
His friend had no qualms knowing his sister was having sex in a room and wanted to barge in. Even immediately after Intercourse he waited for his sister to come out and entered without batting an eye.

. That's disgusting. Unless they aren't close as brother/sister.

When I was in school I was opportune to visit a friend's friend at thier home. The sister was having sex in the next room and was loud. I was terribly embarrassed especially for the guy but he didn't see anything wrong with it and even made a lewd joke about it.

That was disgusting.

She's family. It's like coming home to see your parents shagging on the living room floor and you walk right past without batting an eye.

If he can stay in the same room where his sisters fluids still stench the air, then it's most likely he has no qualms seeing her naked or even worse.

I can't deal, if you think there's something wrong if a guy see's his sister nakid.
Re: Should I Leave Matter For Mathias by freecocoa(f): 1:49pm On May 30, 2015
Eddygourdo:
wow. The world has really gone to the dogs. Homosexuality is wrong stop getting it twisted, that I belief people should have freedom of expression does not change that it's fundamentally unnatural. If u gay good for u, keep it closeted but don't get it twisted that it's normal simply because u do it
That it's wrong to you, that doesn't make it wrong.
Re: Should I Leave Matter For Mathias by 5minsmadness: 2:02pm On May 30, 2015
freecocoa:
I can't deal, if you think there's something wrong if a guy see's his sister nakid.
Hold up...
Do you at this your age see your own brother naked?

2 Likes

Re: Should I Leave Matter For Mathias by Eddygourdo(m): 2:02pm On May 30, 2015
VintageCocktail:
Weird!!!!! Very weird. I May not be wrong to think there is a form incestous relationship between your friend and the sister.
thank you bro. Please educate freecocoa as she is annoying me

1 Like

Re: Should I Leave Matter For Mathias by freecocoa(f): 2:18pm On May 30, 2015
5minsmadness:

Hold up...
Do you at this your age see your own brother naked?
You make it sound like going about looking to catch him nakid, I'm just saying, I don't see why it's an issue, I have seen him nakid plenty times.
Re: Should I Leave Matter For Mathias by freecocoa(f): 2:21pm On May 30, 2015
Eddygourdo:
thank you bro. Please educate freecocoa as she is annoying me
Learn to look beyond your nose,its a world with billions of people, how you expect everyone to see "wrong" with your eyes begs the question, how ignorant are you?
Re: Should I Leave Matter For Mathias by VintageCocktail(m): 2:34pm On May 30, 2015
freecocoa:
You make it sound like going about looking to catch him nakid, I'm just saying, I don't see why it's an issue, I have seen him nakid plenty times.
shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Should I Leave Matter For Mathias by 5minsmadness: 2:59pm On May 30, 2015
freecocoa:
Interesting.

I have a sister and i havent seen her nake3d 'plenty times' and we live under the same roof. In fact I have NEVER seen her nakid since she attained puberty. Its all about maintaining personal boundaries.

The op is right to be disgusted at his friend's behaviour. first of, a brother's natural inclination is to protect his sister from all sorts, esp maligning boys that want to sex her but will most likely not marry her. its an instinct thing. Secondly its sex, it should be private. I know my sister has a boyfriend but it will be a cold day in hell before i consent to him shagging her in the next room when he knows i'm there and aware and awake. Its an insult to her and an insult to my person.

Or in this age of freedom to do sh1t, maybe i'm just being old fashioned.

5 Likes

Re: Should I Leave Matter For Mathias by Eddygourdo(m): 3:20pm On May 30, 2015
freecocoa:
Learn to look beyond your nose,its a world with billions of people, how you expect everyone to see "wrong" with your eyes begs the question, how ignorant are you?
too bad it's ur perspective though Wat hurts it's the mirage of intelligence and perceived sound judgement u assume to display towards the issue. Maybe something in your upbringing made it OK for ur family member to excuse u while u were snagged and contended with ur smell afterwards. For we normal folk not be clouded by some sense of higher calling simply because of mental slavery to the ideology and idiosyncrasies of the white man, we call such behaviour abnormal and inappropriate. Through talking to u though since I know u have a fundamental issue that's be clouding ur good judgement. Happy weekend

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Leave Matter For Mathias by Eddygourdo(m): 3:22pm On May 30, 2015
5minsmadness:

Interesting.

I have a sister and i havent seen her nake3d 'plenty times' and we live under the same roof. In fact I have NEVER seen her nakid since she attained puberty. Its all about maintaining personal boundaries.

The op is right to be disgusted at his friend's behaviour. first of, a brother's natural inclination is to protect his sister from all sorts, esp maligning boys that want to sex her but will most likely not marry her. its an instinct thing. Secondly its sex, it should be private. I know my sister has a boyfriend but it will be a cold day in hell before i consent to him shagging her in the next room when he knows i'm there and aware and awake. Its an insult to her and an insult to my person.

Or in this age of freedom to do sh1t, maybe i'm just being old fashioned.
I have a lot of respect for ur reasoning. It's very sound, non judgemental and understand where am coming from not the miyagi wannabe freecocoa

2 Likes

Re: Should I Leave Matter For Mathias by freecocoa(f): 7:03pm On May 30, 2015
Eddygourdo:
too bad it's ur perspective though Wat hurts it's the mirage of intelligence and perceived sound judgement u assume to display towards the issue. Maybe something in your upbringing made it OK for ur family member to excuse u while u were snagged and contended with ur smell afterwards. For we normal folk not be clouded by some sense of higher calling simply because of mental slavery to the ideology and idiosyncrasies of the white man, we call such behaviour abnormal and inappropriate. Through talking to u though since I know u have a fundamental issue that's be clouding ur good judgement. Happy weekend
The fact that we disagree doesn't give you the right to call me names o, stick to what you believe and leave me to mine, it's that simple.
Re: Should I Leave Matter For Mathias by Eddygourdo(m): 8:15pm On May 30, 2015
freecocoa:
The fact that we disagree doesn't give you the right to call me names o, stick to what you believe and leave me to mine, it's that simple.
am not uncouth. Read my post again dear. Never called u no names. I spoke generally of a mentality malaise plaguing the black man which I attributed as the foundation of ur response to the subject matter. No insult PS we just exchanging opinions on a subject matter. Cheers

(1) (Reply)

When Is A Man Responsible? As Single Or Married! / Love Before Marriage Or Love After Marriage / Beautiful Photos Of Olori Wuraola-zynab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.