Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

People Wishing Buhari should fail Are The Real Enemies Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Wishing Buhari should fail Are The Real Enemies Of Nigeria (1159 Views)

Shame On Those Wishing Buhari Dead- Adesina / Ortom To Those Wishing Buhari Death: "Go And Confront God" / That Moment When Ghanaians Are Wishing Buhari Was Their President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Wishing Buhari should fail Are The Real Enemies Of Nigeria by remsonik(f): 12:33pm On May 30, 2015
Between yesterday and today thousands of threads and post have been opened, castigating buhari and wishing him to fail?

I say you people wishing buhari should fail are the real enemies of Nigeria. If buhari fails have we not failed as a people. For instance if power doesn't come up won't our so businesses and institutions suffer for it?

If corruption thrives won't the common man continue to suffer?
If roads are not built,railway are not put in order,aviation sector is not totally reformed won't Nigerians still continue to die daily.

So my dear people especially the TANoids and GEJ loyalists why do you wish the president to fail?

We all claim to want transformation,let's embrace the change that has come to transform Nigeria into a better place for us.
His first 100 days in office starts from today and I think by then Nigerians will give him his scorecard.

Buhari will not fail
Nigeria will not fail
#Anewnigeria

~Remsonik

Lalasticlala,ishilove,obinoscopy frontpage pls

1 Like

Re: People Wishing Buhari should fail Are The Real Enemies Of Nigeria by kossyablaze(m): 12:36pm On May 30, 2015
Ok sir

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: People Wishing Buhari should fail Are The Real Enemies Of Nigeria by chaloner(m): 12:38pm On May 30, 2015
Nd u wish GEJ success abi ?

3 Likes

Re: People Wishing Buhari should fail Are The Real Enemies Of Nigeria by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 30, 2015
RUBBISH!!!

NIGERIA IS A ZOO

1 Like

Re: People Wishing Buhari should fail Are The Real Enemies Of Nigeria by 9jii(m): 12:40pm On May 30, 2015
I hope for these Sadistic fellas to never see a good thing till the end of baba rule.
Things for them should forever remain the way gej left them.

All the good people of Nigeria should enjoy the good Change that is to come

1 Like

Re: People Wishing Buhari should fail Are The Real Enemies Of Nigeria by Jaycool18(m): 12:46pm On May 30, 2015
nobody is praying for him to fail all we just want is for him to fulfil his campaign promises
* 1 dollar to one naira
*free food for school children
*tackling corruption
*ending insurgency in two weeks
shikena...

1 Like

Re: People Wishing Buhari should fail Are The Real Enemies Of Nigeria by Niwdog(m): 12:49pm On May 30, 2015
On my own part. I wish buhari whatever he wished jonathan during the last administration

3 Likes

Re: People Wishing Buhari should fail Are The Real Enemies Of Nigeria by Blakjewelry(m): 1:30pm On May 30, 2015
Though you are right but I bet you didn't feel during gej time.... I watched with dismay mostly here on nairaland how many people started attacking right from the very day he assumed office, they pray he fails attacking every moves he make even if it will benefit the country it is not their concern.
To me no matter what you have against a candidate once he assumed office, the best you can do is pray he succeeds because the country belong to us all

2 Likes

Re: People Wishing Buhari should fail Are The Real Enemies Of Nigeria by LouisVanGaal(m): 5:27pm On May 30, 2015
Blakjewelry:
Though you are right but I bet you didn't feel during gej time.... I watched with dismay mostly here on nairaland how many people started attacking right from the very day he assumed office, they pray he fails attacking every moves he make even if it will benefit the country it is not their concern.
To me no matter what you have against a candidate once he assumed office, the best you can do is pray he succeeds because the country belong to us all
GEj walked straight on a path called failure..
1. When he couldnt control his wife exorbitant and exurberance nature before and during election..
2. Were you proud as a Nigerian, when GEJ said 'stealing isnt corruption'?
3. When he denied that chibok girls were missing initially and didnt do anything for almost 3weeks
4. When he gave amnesty to criminals the likes alameyeiseigha and honoured thiefs with National awards.
5. When he gave a whole defense contract to militants to be guarding pipelines..#6bn to tompolo, asari, ateke, boyloaf and etc; leaving out the Nigerian Navy
Many more things than were embarassing to the countries image..but internal and external!
Imaging, a whole Niger republic thats not up to the population of Oyo state having the mind to deport Nigerians? Thats what they call 'seeing-finish' if you understand...we that used to be one time envy of African countries, now turned to plague overnight cos of GEJ..

2 Likes

Re: People Wishing Buhari should fail Are The Real Enemies Of Nigeria by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 30, 2015
...and pmb will continue to put them to shame until they repent or hang themselves.
Re: People Wishing Buhari should fail Are The Real Enemies Of Nigeria by Blakjewelry(m): 6:36pm On May 30, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
GEj walked straight on a path called failure..
1. When he couldnt control his wife exorbitant and exurberance nature before and during election..
2. Were you proud as a Nigerian, when GEJ said 'stealing isnt corruption'?
3. When he denied that chibok girls were missing initially and didnt do anything for almost 3weeks
4. When he gave amnesty to criminals the likes alameyeiseigha and honoured thiefs with National awards.
5. When he gave a whole defense contract to militants to be guarding pipelines..#6bn to tompolo, asari, ateke, boyloaf and etc; leaving out the Nigerian Navy
Many more things than were embarassing to the countries image..but internal and external!
Imaging, a whole Niger republic thats not up to the population of Oyo state having the mind to deport Nigerians? Thats what they call 'seeing-finish' if you understand...we that used to be one time envy of African countries, now turned to plague overnight cos of GEJ..
First off I don't pray I found myself being a president or even governor and being married to such woman, it is a complex situation but the president getting divorce will be a bigger embarrassment.

2. I think you should take your time to watch this and be the judge yourself.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YmdlExz7Hw
Re: People Wishing Buhari should fail Are The Real Enemies Of Nigeria by remsonik(f): 9:05pm On May 30, 2015
Jaycool18:
nobody is praying for him to fail all we just want is for him to fulfil his campaign promises
* 1 dollar to one naira
*free food for school children
*tackling corruption
*ending insurgency in two weeks
shikena...
Buhari never said he will make 1 naira equal to 1 dollar. He only said he will make the naira at par to the dollar

1 Like

Re: People Wishing Buhari should fail Are The Real Enemies Of Nigeria by Dannyset(m): 9:22pm On May 30, 2015
All those wishing Buhari to fail will fail in his stead. We started criticising Jonathan after he failed us. We never wished him failure because we are the on who's gon suffer for it.

1 Like

Re: People Wishing Buhari should fail Are The Real Enemies Of Nigeria by StOla: 9:31pm On May 30, 2015
How do you expect the corrupt to be happy. Buhari's success can only make them poor, irrelevant and criminally convicted.

Do you think Diezani or Otedola want Buhari to succeed?

Do you think Asari Dokubo want Buhari to succeed?

Do you think the top tier of the military and civil service holding on to pensioner's funds want Buhari to succeed?

Buhari will succeed, even if it will be over their dead body.
Re: People Wishing Buhari should fail Are The Real Enemies Of Nigeria by gratiaeo(m): 9:34pm On May 30, 2015
Niwdog:
On my own part. I wish buhari whatever he wished jonathan during the last administration
God bless u 4 this comment.
Re: People Wishing Buhari should fail Are The Real Enemies Of Nigeria by adaybayor(m): 9:40pm On May 30, 2015
We know who they are,... biafraudians
Re: People Wishing Buhari should fail Are The Real Enemies Of Nigeria by Niwdog(m): 9:41pm On May 30, 2015
wink
gratiaeo:
God bless u 4 this comment.
amen
Re: People Wishing Buhari should fail Are The Real Enemies Of Nigeria by StOla: 9:42pm On May 30, 2015
Blakjewelry:

First off I don't pray I found myself being a president or even governor and being married to such woman, it is a complex situation but the president getting divorce will be a bigger embarrassment.

2. I think you should take your time to watch this and be the judge yourself.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YmdlExz7Hw

The clarification came months later after much damage.

The initial interview had him saying the majority of cases people kept on mouthing as corruption was ordinary stealing.

He made stealing look acceptable.

He also subsequently asked "how much did Jim Nwobodo stole?".
That was enough to condemn him infamy.
Re: People Wishing Buhari should fail Are The Real Enemies Of Nigeria by chiefinalowo: 9:50pm On May 30, 2015
Whoever wants Buhari/Yemi to fail will not be remembered for good things throughout the first four years of this administration
Whoever says Buhari/Yemi fail, failure will follow that person for the next four years.
An ethnic group that wants Buhari/Yemi to fail just because they are Hausa/Yoruba will never experience peace throughout the first four years in Jesus name.

The Christian Holy book says; I will curse whoever curse you. That means curse will follow anyone from any ethnic group that wants Buhari/Yemi to fail.whileall other ethnic groups are saying lifting up, they will be singing casting down.
Any ethnic group that wants Buahri/Yemi to fail will have all her children scattered all over the world in Jesus name.

Enough is enough, Nigerians have suffered enough.
We all need to support them and be optimistic that things will be better.

Emi ari temi se ninu Ijoba Buhari/Yemi yii.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Wishing Buhari should fail Are The Real Enemies Of Nigeria by remsonik(f): 9:51pm On May 30, 2015
Don't mind him. The second interview was to just die down the momentum the first generated. How can someone say stealing is not corruption yet tries to justify that statement.
Re: People Wishing Buhari should fail Are The Real Enemies Of Nigeria by ndcide(m): 10:03pm On May 30, 2015
@op, is foaming in the mouth.

As if buhari wanted his immediate predecessor to succeed.

If people can wish yaradua death, if they can wish Jonathan to fail or wishing his wife death, if people can see the truth but refused to say it.. Then buhari have nothing to worry about.

If he decides to fails, that is his own cup of tea. If he succeeds good for him.

But note this fact.

-we shall not lower the standard and expectations of government because of buhari

-he must fulfill his campaign promises or be seen to have failed. No two ways about it.

-we shall not beat the first wife for wrong doing and allow the new wife to do wrong also.

-we can not suddenly be endlessly patient, when we displayed impatience With the former administration

-it will be so unfair if we allow the present government get away with things the previous one was unable to get away with.

-it will be so irresponsible for us to condone any format of high handedness from this present team, when we never tolerated it with the other team.

-,it will be unjust if we for any reason justify malicious comments on our symbol of sovereignty by people both home and abroad on the past government and now feel it's not okay to do same to this present team without repentance.
If it's okay for the past, it must be okay for the present.

In all, the present government is condemned to deliver. In fact, they either deliver or die.

Those who feel uncomfortable should get used to it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Wishing Buhari should fail Are The Real Enemies Of Nigeria by remsonik(f): 10:27pm On May 30, 2015
ndcide:
@op, is foaming in the mouth.

As if buhari wanted his immediate predecessor to succeed.

If people can wish yaradua death, if they can wish Jonathan to fail or wishing his wife death, if people can see the truth but refused to say it.. Then buhari have nothing to worry about.

If he decides to fails, that is his own cup of tea. If he succeeds good for him.

But note this fact.

-we shall not lower the standard and expectations of government because of buhari

-he must fulfill his campaign promises or be seen to have failed. No two ways about it.

-we shall not beat the first wife for wrong doing and allow the new wife to do wrong also.

-we can not suddenly be endlessly patient, when we displayed impatience With the former administration

-it will be so unfair if we allow the present government get away with things the previous one was unable to get away with.

-it will be so irresponsible for us to condone any format of high handedness from this present team, when we never tolerated it with the other team.

-,it will be unjust if we for any reason justify malicious comments on our symbol of sovereignty by people both home and abroad on the past government and now feel it's not okay to do same to this present team without repentance.
If it's okay for the past, it must be okay for the present.

In all, the present government is condemned to deliver. In fact, they either deliver or die.

Those who feel uncomfortable should get used to it.

Well spoken but it's your party that carried the hate campaign throughout electioneering period.
Buhari never wished GEJ or anyone bad .
Patience campaigned and insulted buhari heavily even fayose wished him dead. Now all of them are chewing their words and taking back their hate campaign.

Yes we will hold him accountable if he fails but stop wishing him failure cos if he fails as president it's going to affect every Nigerian
Re: People Wishing Buhari should fail Are The Real Enemies Of Nigeria by ndcide(m): 10:52pm On May 30, 2015
remsonik:

Well spoken but it's your party that carried the hate campaign throughout electioneering period.
Buhari never wished GEJ or anyone bad .
Patience campaigned and insulted buhari heavily even fayose wished him dead. Now all of them are chewing their words and taking back their hate campaign.

Yes we will hold him accountable if he fails but stop wishing him failure cos if he fails as president it's going to affect every Nigerian

Stop looking at things from campaign. The previous administration started receiving knocks from day1. What you saw during campaign was reactionary and normal for a contest especially when the stakes are high.

The other era is past. This one of buhari is what we got.

People are free to take their positions and make their opinions. Not I don't belong to the PDP. that party is in crisis. Nigerians like me will have to be the opposition. Get this right.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Meets Dasuki, Jets Out To Niger, Chad / Buhari Meets Service Chiefs Today Over Boko Haram / Federal Govt May Scrap Aviation Ministry. (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.