Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Nyesom Wike's Adorable Family(pic) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nyesom Wike's Adorable Family(pic) (49133 Views)

Benue Massacre: Ortom Lazy, Not Qualified To Be Governor - Nyesom Wike / End Of The Road For Nyesom Wike - By Abu Njakku (Daily Trust) / Man Beaten ‘blue-black’ For Wearing APC Cap In Nyesom Wike’s Home Town - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nyesom Wike's Adorable Family(pic) by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 30, 2015
cramjones:
Only in Nigeria will a murderer for power be celebrated! Adorable my foot. Time will tell how long you will last in this position. The blood of those precious lives you took are still crying and must find justice.

-CramJones
You've started again with your unguarded comments
After you'll start rendering unnecessary apologies
Re: Nyesom Wike's Adorable Family(pic) by Mbediogu(m): 7:12pm On May 30, 2015
Nonybb:
This is the chosen family that the sword of Judas Iscariot of Ubima could not slay. Finally Port Harcourt is freed from proselytizers of northern biafran invaders. We were not conquered afterall by the children of anger which our brother promised to sold us to We are not sokoto that fall to Usman Dan Fodio. We are Ikwere!

I say this to you. Dont insinuate Biafra Nation into ur local family Ikwerre problem. Remember this is another regime. Stubborn brats.
Re: Nyesom Wike's Adorable Family(pic) by opiaoku: 7:23pm On May 30, 2015
fareed69:

Silent is Golden for a Born thrown away Child

and bone is good for a son of a rabid dog grin
Re: Nyesom Wike's Adorable Family(pic) by Buzzj17: 7:39pm On May 30, 2015
Such an irony. One of the kids is actually named after Romero Amaechi. And also, Amaechi is the God father. These are the children swore by that he will not betray his oga if nominated as minister. He should swear by their lives that he did not do that.
Re: Nyesom Wike's Adorable Family(pic) by kipesco(m): 8:46pm On May 30, 2015
pyyxxaro:
These WIKE boys go stubborn when dem grow up sha

See the way dem lock up

*issorai

Amaechi's Son go de plan how e won take lash Wike innocent daughter ASAP cry

Carnally minded person.
How u take know say Amaechi son dey 15yrs abi him wan do rape?
Re: Nyesom Wike's Adorable Family(pic) by pyyxxaro: 9:10pm On May 30, 2015
kipesco:

Carnally minded person.
How u take know say Amaechi son dey 15yrs abi him wan do rape?

Shuuuooo

Y e con de pain u na , abi u b Amaechi pikin P.A

Oya go report me to buhari tongue
Re: Nyesom Wike's Adorable Family(pic) by lordprizzle(m): 10:23pm On May 30, 2015
dipopooo:
embarassed i dnt knw why rivers pple so much like wike. He has nothing to offer
you're a fool for posting that comment. You outsiders only judge from what you watch on TV and read on newspapers. Wike is the chosen one and there's nothing that can stop him not even that Judas of Ubima
Re: Nyesom Wike's Adorable Family(pic) by shady26(m): 10:37pm On May 30, 2015
Gwekzy:
Before I was watching from afar n I was thinking dis guy must be hated but I was shocked when I visited rivers recently..this man is unbelievably loved there..
its unfortunate that the most loud mouthed noise makers in Nigeria hardly travel outside their region, they just speculate,conclude and assume.you need to visit PH to know how much Amaechi is hated, Dakuku may be a good guy and APC may mean well for the state more than PDP however even if the election is conducted a zillion times, APC with Amaechi will never win in PH.
For those commenting on the fedora hat, please Do travel outside your enclaves for once, visit other places in the country, you don't need visa for it and nobody will eat you for doing so. Fedora HAT and the dressing you always see GEJ spotting is Niger Delta traditional attire /identity!

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike's Adorable Family(pic) by dipopooo(m): 11:01pm On May 30, 2015
lordprizzle:
you're a fool for posting that comment. You outsiders only judge from what you watch on TV and read on newspapers. Wike is the chosen one and there's nothing that can stop him not even that Judas of Ubima

I see! I dnt blame u I blame ur foolish father who gave birth to a mannerless child. Chosen one indeed! What did he do as a federal minister of Education?

NOTE: Learn to deal with the message nt d messager
Re: Nyesom Wike's Adorable Family(pic) by funshint(m): 12:23am On May 31, 2015
#Wike #Ikpeazu...so much for these pple jare #6MonthsGovernors
Re: Nyesom Wike's Adorable Family(pic) by nicerichard05: 8:36am On May 31, 2015
Hmmm na wa oo, this kids are too young na, so wike ddey play politics forget say him go marry abi?

Frm dis pic wike got married late at his age, his first son would hav gotten into d uni
Re: Nyesom Wike's Adorable Family(pic) by kipesco(m): 7:57am On Jun 01, 2015
pyyxxaro:

Shuuuooo

Y e con de pain u na , abi u b Amaechi pikin P.A

Oya go report me to buhari tongue

No why Buhari, but that girl is too small for u to have such thoughts towards her. U see am na
Re: Nyesom Wike's Adorable Family(pic) by pyyxxaro: 10:11am On Jun 01, 2015
kipesco:

No why Buhari, but that girl is too small for u to have such thoughts towards her. U see am na

Oya sorry I won't say it again
Oya show make I buy u meat pie and fanta
Re: Nyesom Wike's Adorable Family(pic) by kipesco(m): 12:45pm On Jun 01, 2015
pyyxxaro:

Oya sorry I won't say it again
Oya show make I buy u meat pie and fanta

E yah! Thank you o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akeredolu Pictured Laughing After His Victory, Nigerians React / PDP Chairmanship: Tunde Adeniran Is Consensus Candidate For South-West / Umahi Completes Ebonyi International Mall (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.