Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,998 members, 7,814,411 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Why Buhari's Relocation Of Military Command Not A Blunder - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari's Relocation Of Military Command Not A Blunder (2156 Views)

Questions Begging For Answers Over Buhari’s Relocation Of Villa Chapel, Mosque / Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba / Presidency Orders Relocation Of $500m Port Project To Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Buhari's Relocation Of Military Command Not A Blunder by Jinali(m): 2:07pm On May 30, 2015
NO PARTICULAR RULE GOVERNS WARFARE:

Most times we get used to old ways of doing things that will turn routine to binding principles and standards and find it difficult to accept change or adopt new measures in dealing with new issues.

Ifeduba yesterday interpreted the President's direction to relocate the military central command from Abuja to Maiduguri as a departure from convention and what he myopically saw as bridge of rules of warfare. Let me make it clear that no dynamic country in the world has lay down techniques that it follows in terms of warfare or defense against internal or external aggression. U.S.A is not an exemption. Any serious nation has klinokinesistic tendency when it comes to wars or battles; they adjust based on situations. Winning a war in this contemporary era involve being innovative; a shift from convention to smarter approach in order to survive. It involves looking at situations at hand and taking matching measures. "When you and your opponents are engaged in combat which is dragging on with no end in sight, it is crucial that you should come up with a completely different technique. By refreshing your mind and techniques as you continue to fight you opponent, you will find an appropriate rhythm-timing with which to defeat him. Whenever you and your opponent become stagnant, you must immediately employ a different method of dealing with him in order to overcome him" (Musashi, 1584-1645: The Book of Five Rings). That you killed a wolf by day in America does not mean you can kill a wolf by day in Africa.

WHY RELOCATION IS VERY NECESSARY:

The President's direction to relocate the command is not just a move towards "change of location" rather (to me) it is a move to achieve "change of attitude". Change of attitude of indifference on the side of the commanders who do not actually understand what it feels like to lie in your bed at night without shutting an eye out of fear of what might befall you if you do. Most of them in their air-conditioned offices at the command headquarters, spoiled with the federal treasury ("spoiled children" in the voice of Buhari), do not fathom what it feels like to see your loved one(s) burnt and beheaded.

Generally, people tend to react and tackle issues when it affects them directly or indirectly. Most of our military commanders have no empathy on the plight of the people of North East because it does not affect them or their children; after all, Abuja where the reside is well guarded and peaceful. They don’t feel concerned just like most of our leaders who went to Abuja and met 24hrs standby generators in their residential buildings and offices and consequently forgot about the epileptic power supply that exacerbates the plight of the masses.

If the command headquarter moves to Maiduguri, both commanders and their subordinates will be self-compelled to swiftly protect that region by destroying the enemies because if they fail to cleanse and protect the region they too will automatically go down with the poor victims. This simply means that if they do not change their indifferent attitude and protect the region immediately, they will be bombed and slaughtered by Boko Haram like the innocent victims that have suffered it for years. No military commander would love to behold such fate! Thus, will do everything feasible within or even outside his jurisdiction to liberate and protect that region to protect himself too. Therefore, the President's move to me is geared towards rekindling and upholding military ethos of fearlessness and commitment to duty.

DO NOT FORGET:

Do not forget that regrettably, our military is gradually shifting from what it used to be to "clueless" set of cowards. To Mr. President, there is an eminent need to refocus our military. Our military has been "politicized". It has now turned into a political party even where commanders are paid to rig elections (Ref: http://www.medianigeria.com/69726/leaked-ekiti-election-rigging-tape-nigerian-army-captain/). most people now enroll into the military for the sake of getting paid salary.

Military as it used to be is not just an occupation but an attitude; an attitude of patriotism and heroism. A fold where brave minds who feel the need to protect the fatherland at any cost come together to meet. Therefore, the President reserve both the ethical right and legal right to direct the military as the Commander in chief of the armed forces in such a way to rekindle or foster the spirit of patriotism and heroism in them.

BUHARI'S DECISION NOT MYOPIC:

Did you notice the facial expression of some people like Obasanjo, IBB, Gowon etc when the President made the declaration? They never appeared surprised. To me, the President must have consulted matured and brighter minds before taking that decision. In fact, I started respecting Buhari's decisions the day he chose Prof. Osinbajo as his running mate; a choice of quality against quantity.

TO MR. PRESIDENT:

Please do not forget to ensure that the terrorists do not take advantage of the relocation to infiltrate the FCT or other green states around.

In addition, I wish you will prepare and present a special speech in Hausa language for the people of North Eastern region. Talk to them as brother and let them understand your position in this issue for they love and respect you so much. Make them to understand the dangers of habouring or having sympathy for Boko Haram. This will discourage a lot of people who volunteer out of sympathy to fight alongside Boko Haram and many others who volunteer to help them domestically like most ladies that volunteer to cook food for them in Sambisa and other hideouts.

TO MR. IFEDUBA

If really you want to be a political analyst then learn to comprehend issues first and then analyze objectively. It seems that immediately you heard the President say that yesterday, you switched off your TV (you were not at Eagle Square, I guess) and started writing.

From: Jinali Emmanuel C. (…..mek una no bit me oh… grin…ino be political or military analyst oh!....jus my litl opinion)

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari's Relocation Of Military Command Not A Blunder by mediahubng(m): 2:08pm On May 30, 2015
already started his islamic purpose... hahahaha

Download Android Data Cheat 100% [url]mediahubng.com[/url]
Re: Why Buhari's Relocation Of Military Command Not A Blunder by temmy6996(m): 2:11pm On May 30, 2015
9c write up

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari's Relocation Of Military Command Not A Blunder by Hostermipo(m): 2:13pm On May 30, 2015
you have written well, well done

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari's Relocation Of Military Command Not A Blunder by Jece(f): 2:22pm On May 30, 2015
...... grin u ad dis ur grama sef.....wch1 be klinokinesistic kwa? u be oga Patrick broda?

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari's Relocation Of Military Command Not A Blunder by CVWizards(m): 2:29pm On May 30, 2015
Nice one Op. That man wants to become popular by all means, and he thinks the only way he can achieve that is to condemn PMB's decision. Some people are gaining from the insurgency. Sadly, a good number of these people are serving generals. I don't want to write much. PMB took the right decision, and I'm still expecting more, as regards the Boko Haram issue.

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari's Relocation Of Military Command Not A Blunder by kentozybee(m): 2:33pm On May 30, 2015
klinokinesistic
But Bro My Dictionary Couldn't Find A Meaning To Ur Grammar Right Above Likewise Google.com, Can U Kindly Tell Us Wat It Means to

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari's Relocation Of Military Command Not A Blunder by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 30, 2015
Well written, this step most importantly is a morale booster.
Olukolade can now face his primary duty and leave BBOG alone

4 Likes

Re: Why Buhari's Relocation Of Military Command Not A Blunder by ULSHERLAN(m): 2:55pm On May 30, 2015
My point exactly when i saw Ifeduba's post. Without no military background, he is there criticising an idea which ought to be appreciated. PMB wouldnt have made that announcement if he hadn't consulted far and wide even from the US government in Ifeduba's post. Its really too early to criticise. You have to try new things to get new results.

Olanrewaju

3 Likes

Re: Why Buhari's Relocation Of Military Command Not A Blunder by adaweezy(m): 3:17pm On May 30, 2015
front page booked
Re: Why Buhari's Relocation Of Military Command Not A Blunder by Jinali(m): 3:33pm On May 30, 2015
kentozybee:
klinokinesistic
But Bro My Dictionary Couldn't Find A Meaning To Ur Grammar Right Above Likewise Google.com, Can U Kindly Tell Us Wat It Means to

......... ; grin Use specialized dictionary like dictionary of Psychology.....
Re: Why Buhari's Relocation Of Military Command Not A Blunder by PassingShot(m): 3:37pm On May 30, 2015
That boy called Ifeduba or whatever was simply looking for cheap popularity. If not, he would not criticize PMB on that decision to relocate the command center to Maiduguri.

The silly boy must surely be aware of PMB's civil war and Maitatsine war heroics and that should tell him that Buhari is not a political General.

Common sense even dictates that a change in strategy is needed to deal with Boko boys aftet six years of no breakthrough.

Lalasticlala Seun Obinoscopy Ishilove, please help send this to FP.
Re: Why Buhari's Relocation Of Military Command Not A Blunder by colossus2: 3:37pm On May 30, 2015
Jinali:

TO MR. IFEDUBA

If really, you want to be a political analyst then learn to comprehend issues first and then analyze objectively. It seems that immediately you heard the President say that yesterday, you switched off your TV (you were not at Eagle Square I guess) and started writing.
You dey mind the yeye fowl?
He come even sample him palm oyel face join angry

nigerianvenom:
I tried getting the point u raised but couldn't get any valid point.It therefore means if boko haram relocates its base to kafanchang in kaduna,the military will also move their intelligent base to kafanchang.what happens in a case where boko boys operates from different arena and at different times,does it mean our military base will just be move around like a single pendulum?
Have you asked yourself why it's only bloody civilians who have countered this idea.
What do you know about fighting? Abi you think say na by to type online?
I bet you know the kinda man Obasanjo is, he would have countered this idea by now.
Even people like Soyinka have not condemned this idea e com be una for nairaland.

nigerianvenom:
i weep for Nigeria and Nigerians.None of you came up with valid points on how gej should tackle boko haram becos he was from a minority tribe and cos he was so simple,humble and respectful,but since buhari came in,all of u have being trying to proffer solution to this nagging problem of boko haram.
O boy weep for only yourself oh.
Bad belle kills faster than any other thing.
You got solutions to proffer and you have been basking under your keyboard right.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari's Relocation Of Military Command Not A Blunder by san316(m): 3:46pm On May 30, 2015
Correct OP. But next time when you open a thread and want people to take you seriously, proofread your write up before posting. Your grammar isn't bad but lots of typos that will give some dundees the leverage to start yabbing you hence, derailing your thread.

@Topic: Like you said, there are rules of engagement in war but there are no rules of strategy. Ifeduba messed up when he attempted to discredit a strategic decision made by a general whereas he is just a nobody claiming to be an analyst. The op that pushed it to FP is also a dunce. Thunder go fire his coconut head.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari's Relocation Of Military Command Not A Blunder by adaybayor(m): 3:46pm On May 30, 2015
Ifeduba is just an I.d.dio.t who thinks he knows more than he actually does.
Re: Why Buhari's Relocation Of Military Command Not A Blunder by Timothybonyi(m): 3:58pm On May 30, 2015
I ws tinkin mr Ifeduba ws military analyst. Anytin lyk such?
U r teaching a military man hw to tackle insecurity. Dis one no b theory in sch wey u learn o.
Re: Why Buhari's Relocation Of Military Command Not A Blunder by kentozybee(m): 3:58pm On May 30, 2015
Jinali:

......... ; grin Use specialized dictionary like dictionary of Psychology.....
Where Will I Get That From
Re: Why Buhari's Relocation Of Military Command Not A Blunder by Timothybonyi(m): 3:59pm On May 30, 2015
I ws tinkin mr Ifeduba ws military analyst. Anytin lyk such?
U r teaching a military man hw to tackle insecurity. Nice one sha
Re: Why Buhari's Relocation Of Military Command Not A Blunder by colossus2: 4:00pm On May 30, 2015
san316:
Ifeduba messed up when he attempted to discredit a strategic decision made by a general whereas he is just a nobody claiming to be an analyst. The op that pushed it to FP is also a dunce. Thunder go fire his coconut head.
He never messed up, he is just a simpleton.
He called himself a political analyst like say AIT don interview am before.
Person wen no go fit win debate on "teachers are better than doctors" with primary 4 pupil.
Re: Why Buhari's Relocation Of Military Command Not A Blunder by Cannonleo(m): 4:45pm On May 30, 2015
i can only say that this an unforeseeable error which i pray will not become the norm in COIN OPPS FOR the military.

i understand where PMB is coming from someone trained and doctored in the doctrine of concentration of fire rather than mobility. the fact still remains the the 7 division (maimalari barracks) borno state is the command and control asset saddled with the responsibility of dictating the activities of element in it AOR(area of responsibility) other sub divisions exist in that structure in CT- coin operations in the area such as the 104 batt konduga.every Command (battalion,brigade,regiment etc) either digitally or analog in nature is a command and control asset with a special sub motive..

to the simple it is laudable and decisive,to political jobbers his is the man of the moment,to unconcerned individuals let just get Bh done with abi. some people fail to understand that whatever we achieve now will be a pointer to our deployment protocols in a conventional conflict. moving the entire command and control structure(which i doubt will not happen) is as good as pointing out that your entire central asset has no integration channels.
. i would have loved to hear him say that the concentration would have been of mobile assets (special forces) pushing the Central CC structure for which the 7 div is answerable to is a good as deleting the powers of the 7 div hence there is no need for the 7 div and no presence of concentrated structure..
it negates the doctrine for which the 72 Mobile strike force was created.. for those of you thinking that pushing CC will not be tantamount to leaving the center void.una dey craze.
some people fail to realize that modification and improvement are all we need to continously evolve. typical 1980 fire brigade approach ask the iraqis in the iraq-iran war(a conventional war and not even COIN) of that era and they will educate you more on how unstable this move is.. lets see how it goes viva nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari's Relocation Of Military Command Not A Blunder by chrisblack: 5:29pm On May 30, 2015
Cannonleo:
i can only say that this an unforeseeable error which i pray will not become the norm in COIN OPPS FOR the military.

i understand where PMB is coming from someone trained and doctored in the doctrine of concentration of fire rather than mobility. the fact still remains the the 7 division (maimalari barracks) borno state is the command and control asset saddled with the responsibility of dictating the activities of element in it AOR(area of responsibility) other sub divisions exist in that structure in CT- coin operations in the area such as the 104 batt konduga.every Command (battalion,brigade,regiment etc) either digitally or analog in nature is a command and control asset with a special sub motive..

to the simple it is laudable and decisive,to political jobbers his is the man of the moment,to unconcerned individuals let just get Bh done with abi. some people fail to understand that whatever we achieve now will be a pointer to our deployment protocols in a conventional conflict. moving the entire command and control structure(which i doubt will not happen) is as good as pointing out that your entire central asset has no integration channels.
. i would have loved to hear him say that the concentration would have been of mobile assets (special forces) pushing the Central CC structure for which the 7 div is answerable to is a good as deleting the powers of the 7 div hence there is no need for the 7 div and no presence of concentrated structure..
it negates the doctrine for which the 72 Mobile strike force was created.. for those of you thinking that pushing CC will not be tantamount to leaving the center void.una dey craze.
some people fail to realize that modification and improvement are all we need to continously evolve. typical 1980 fire brigade approach ask the iraqis in the iraq-iran war(a conventional war and not even COIN) of that era and they will educate you more on how unstable this move is.. lets see how it goes viva nigeria
my guy let me tell you this ,all of what you have suggested have been tried and it all failed. relocating the CC is the best thing to do in this situation we have created for ourselves. this has always been my suggestion .let me tell you even in conventional warfare now there is no standard procedure as it use to be. things have evolved even now there is a thin line between conventional and guerrilla warfare. the most important aspect is how you evolve to meet the present and continuous treat .we relocation will server one of the greatest purpose which we have erstwhile lacked which is commitment and a sense of duty.
The president got it right. what as it unfold. this undoubtedly will bring in more manpower, equipment and other assets that have not been brought into play earlier.
more Strike force and Special Forces are needed .this I agree whit you. But do you know how much of this where kept back for protection high level Generals. as regards to COIN operation we need to improve in our Electronic surveillance asset we need more drones with long manned and unmanned, eg AT802U, The Scorpion( These are low cost an much more durable than the chines ones bought that keeps breaking down) and most especially Guide Artillery systems. We need men on ground with good intelligence and rapid strike capability we can hit any location on time. this will stop the issue of Boko haram hitting and leaving without repercussions. The Bh guys normally come in large quantity and you start wondering were is the Air force or guided missile system to take them out.
the relocation is in order and mind you it does not mean the entire CC will be relocated but rather a part that will take full control with the various chiefs overseeing the day to day action on ground. no more armchair/Air-condition Generals

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari's Relocation Of Military Command Not A Blunder by fitzmayowa: 5:47pm On May 30, 2015
Any decision PMB's takes with regards to bokoharam should be supported, nigerians are concerned about result, if his decision will put an end to this rag heads, then we nigerians should support it...

Attacking a decision without seeing the implementation yield result or fail is uncalled for...IMO

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari's Relocation Of Military Command Not A Blunder by Ymodulus: 5:49pm On May 30, 2015
Ifeduba is not a political Analyst. He his just a fellow who like every other one from that region wants to bash at President Buhari at any slight opportunity they get. He quickly cooked up rubbish and called it analysis. Now come and counter.

@ Jinali nice article. I love the following about your article
klinokinesistic
This word na new word to me sha. but i learnt something grin grin cheesy cheesy
That you killed a wolf by day in America does not mean you can kill a wolf by day in Africa.
Nice one

For those that cannot read the whole article. In summary the Political Analyst Jinlin message goes as thus;

There is no bureaucracy as to how you fight a battle, this he said applied to Soldiers, Individual and others. He gave example by citing the absnse of any law guiding way battle is fought in America and ended it up with the saying- "That you killed a wolf by day in America does not mean you can kill a wolf by day in Africa." This he made in reply to the self acclaimed PDP analyst (Ifedube's comment yesterday on Buhari's 1st mistake )
Jinlin said that a relocation of command to maiduguri from abuja is necessary, because na "who aunt bite know where the aunt bite am" and that " person wey get problem, go look for means to solve the problem sharp sharp".

He further stated, that the relocation of Nigeria's command will help in improving the detoriorating state of the nation's army. This he proved with a slink to the embarrasing partisan nature of the army to power.
Link : (http://www.medianigeria.com/69726/leaked-ekiti-election-rigging-tape-nigerian-army-captain/).

The political Analyst, Jinlin said that he believed that President Buhari never made the decision of relocation in Unison, citing the smile on the face of past Great Military Heroes in the likes of General OBJ, IBB and Gowon who defeated biafra. All as a support to buhari's action.
He cautioned the president, to ensure that the terrorist donot take advantage of the Relocation to inflict pains on the Nation's capital.
He then task, the self acclaimed Political Analyst, Ifeduba to learn to comprehend issues before writing useless epistles. This he must do to become a good analyst.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari's Relocation Of Military Command Not A Blunder by grandstar(m): 5:56pm On May 30, 2015
Cannonleo:

Frankly speaking, what you said here sounds professional.

Unfortunately, Buhari is being idolised and therefore anything he says and does is acceptable. Many of the comments are based on mere emotions.

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari's Relocation Of Military Command Not A Blunder by BigBen10: 6:56pm On May 30, 2015
mods front page. lalasticlala ishilove seun mukina2
Re: Why Buhari's Relocation Of Military Command Not A Blunder by nigerianvenom(m): 7:16pm On May 30, 2015
I tried getting the point u raised but couldn't get any valid point.It therefore means if boko haram relocates its base to kafanchang in kaduna,the military will also move their intelligent base to kafanchang.what happens in a case where boko boys operates from different arena and at different times,does it mean our military base will just be move around like a single pendulum?

i weep for Nigeria and Nigerians.None of you came up with valid points on how gej should tackle boko haram becos he was from a minority tribe and cos he was so simple,humble and respectful,but since buhari came in,all of u have being trying to proffer solution to this nagging problem of boko haram.obj that you guys celebrate today only fell apart with gej just because gej refused to be controlled by him,but now he is ur navigator.

soon you all will come to appreciate gej.
soon u all will come to know that gej was the best thing Nigeria ever had.

barcanista,phockphockman

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari's Relocation Of Military Command Not A Blunder by Cannonleo(m): 7:22pm On May 30, 2015
chrisblack:
my guy let me tell you this ,all of what you have suggested have been tried and it all failed. relocating the CC is the best thing to do in this situation we have created for ourselves. this has always been my suggestion .let me tell you even in conventional warfare now there is no standard procedure as it use to be. things have evolved even now there is a thin line between conventional and guerrilla warfare. the most important aspect is how you evolve to meet the present and continuous treat .we relocation will server one of the greatest purpose which we have erstwhile lacked which is commitment and a sense of duty.
The president got it right. what as it unfold. this undoubtedly will bring in more manpower, equipment and other assets that have not been brought into play earlier.
more Strike force and Special Forces are needed .this I agree whit you. But do you know how much of this where kept back for protection high level Generals. as regards to COIN operation we need to improve in our Electronic surveillance asset we need more drones with long manned and unmanned, eg AT802U, The Scorpion( These are low cost an much more durable than the chines ones bought that keeps breaking down) and most especially Guide Artillery systems. We need men on ground with good intelligence and rapid strike capability we can hit any location on time. this will stop the issue of Boko haram hitting and leaving without repercussions. The Bh guys normally come in large quantity and you start wondering were is the Air force or guided missile system to take them out.
the relocation is in order and mind you it does not mean the entire CC will be relocated but rather a part that will take full control with the various chiefs overseeing the day to day action on ground. no more armchair/Air-condition Generals
hate it or like it in every military institution there will be arm chair generals from time immemorial.in the military there are three types of people,the fighters,the thinkers and the logisticians..historically.
no human has been able to imbibe all three attributes best is 2 nd half.i understand where u are going to.but get my overall impression of this action.Doctrine of concentration has never been efficient in COIN especially in an area with a lot of land mass like bornu.Rapid mobility,HUMIT and ElINT(which we adopted during the six weeks offensive)aided our successes.which is what we should build upon and evolve.Let me tell you the CH3 attack drones have been doing job effectively (taking out targets with PGM) currently the airforce has evolved and with the new airframes in the pipe line precision strikes will be a thing of normalsy in NAF..

as i said before.7 div handles Command nd control in NE.if you screaming arm chair generals maybe you need to take a look at MAj GEn adeosun before u make such comments..
everyone indeed has to prove their mettle.but taking ORBAT sequence away from the initial channels and pushing bureaucracy down to the structure of 7 div is dangerous.it took 7 div 2 yrs to attain AOR compatibility(from the JTF structure and now the process is complete.you then want another break down.then prepare for more lenghty episodes..

for you intel The military purchases from capable sources not fairy tale sources so drop the scorpion ish(any equipment that does not come with tech transfer and assured parts and local maintenance is a no no for now).plus the process of indigenization of hardware is on course.these are things PMB needs to consider before making spontaneous decisions.i would have prefared he take a tour of DICON,PROforce and then 7 div put 2 nd 2 together then make his decisions if this was the outcome i wont bother.
this reminds me of hitler's mistake that cost him normandy on D day spontaneous ID decisions over ruling henrich himmler..on arty system we still have our tracked and towed arty doing the job.from 86mm howitzers to 155mm bofors arty system which we are on course to me them PGM capable..
as i still say lets se as it goes..but i believe PMB will go thru the processes first before carrying out that action(which he will attempt in a small way) his words were simple inaguration comsumption.

viva nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari's Relocation Of Military Command Not A Blunder by PhockPhockMan: 8:05pm On May 30, 2015
nigerianvenom:

i weep for Nigeria and Nigerians.None of you came up with valid points on how gej should tackle boko haram becos he was from a minority tribe and cos he was so simple,humble and respectful,but since buhari came in,all of u have being trying to proffer solution to this nagging problem of boko haram.obj that you guys celebrate today only fell apart with gej just because gej refused to be controlled by him,but now he is ur navigator.

soon you all will come to appreciate gej.
soon u all will come to know that gej was the best thing Nigeria ever had.

barcanista,phockphockman

GBAM, nothing to add.

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari's Relocation Of Military Command Not A Blunder by Jinali(m): 8:07pm On May 30, 2015
Ymodulus:
Ifeduba is not a political Analyst. He his just a fellow who like every other one from that region wants to bash at President Buhari at any slight opportunity they get. He quickly cooked up rubbish and called it analysis. Now come and counter.

@ Jinali nice article. I love the following about your article
This word na new word to me sha. but i learnt something grin grin cheesy cheesy
Nice one

For those that cannot read the whole article. In summary the Political Analyst Jinlin message goes as thus;

There is no bureaucracy as to how you fight a battle, this he said applied to Soldiers, Individual and others. He gave example by citing the absnse of any law guiding way battle is fought in America and ended it up with the saying- "That you killed a wolf by day in America does not mean you can kill a wolf by day in Africa." This he made in reply to the self acclaimed PDP analyst (Ifedube's comment yesterday on Buhari's 1st mistake )
Jinlin said that a relocation of command to maiduguri from abuja is necessary, because na "who aunt bite know where the aunt bite am" and that " person wey get problem, go look for means to solve the problem sharp sharp".

He further stated, that the relocation of Nigeria's command will help in improving the detoriorating state of the nation's army. This he proved with a slink to the embarrasing partisan nature of the army to power.
Link : (http://www.medianigeria.com/69726/leaked-ekiti-election-rigging-tape-nigerian-army-captain/).

The political Analyst, Jinlin said that he believed that President Buhari never made the decision of relocation in Unison, citing the smile on the face of past Great Military Heroes in the likes of General OBJ, IBB and Gowon who defeated biafra. All as a support to buhari's action.
He cautioned the president, to ensure that the terrorist donot take advantage of the Relocation to inflict pains on the Nation's capital.
He then task, the self acclaimed Political Analyst, Ifeduba to learn to comprehend issues before writing useless epistles. This he must do to become a good analyst.

Thank you.
Re: Why Buhari's Relocation Of Military Command Not A Blunder by sleekyjay(m): 8:11pm On May 30, 2015
Another NL combat
Oya
ROUND 2 FIGHT
Re: Why Buhari's Relocation Of Military Command Not A Blunder by talktimi(m): 8:31pm On May 30, 2015
grin hehehehehe grin most of you guys commenting here are educated illiterates who probably or are even incapable of comprehending what Ifeduba wrote down most likely because of his political affiliation. You throw away the baby with the bath water how sad. Buhari can do no wrong, he is the first error free human being on earth grin I pity you people but thank God he has military advisers and not you gworodoms on nairaland, HE WILL SURELY NOT TRANSFER THE COMMAND CENTER TO MAIDUGURI or anywhere else for that matter.

Ps ; PMB promised to lead the fight against boko haram from the front lines, that's what I expected of him to do ie move out of aso rock asap and head straight to sambisa forest (which his security details would rather flip him on the head with a shovel than allow to happen since dem no want wahala) you guys can keep wallowing in your delusions

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari's Relocation Of Military Command Not A Blunder by PhockPhockMan: 9:37pm On May 30, 2015
Nigeria fought 3 years deadly war with Biafra, there was no time in record where military command was relocated to Biafra. Nigeria fought simultaneously at Sierra Leone and Liberia, military command was not shifted an inch. America is fighting simultaneously in Syria, Afghanistan and Pakistan, their military command is still where it is.
Buhari is surely a confused fellow.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Still Gives Power To Niger,republic Of Benin, Says Nnaji / Goodluck Jonathan Gej Since You Left / See What Ex President Goodluck Jonathan Posted On His Facebook Page.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.