Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,471 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

TA Orji Commissions Aba Mega Mall The Biggest Mall In Africa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TA Orji Commissions Aba Mega Mall The Biggest Mall In Africa (5404 Views)

TA Orji Remains One Of The Worst Governors Nigeria Ever Produced – Tony Ukasanya / Atiku Abubakar Commissions His Mall In Yola (photos) / A Rib-cracking Picture Of SE Governors Mocking TA Orji (2) (3) (4)

Re: TA Orji Commissions Aba Mega Mall The Biggest Mall In Africa by socialmediaman: 5:11pm On May 30, 2015
Ok I've seen the entrance and security buildings, but where's the mall in the photos?
Re: TA Orji Commissions Aba Mega Mall The Biggest Mall In Africa by jazzydee: 5:21pm On May 30, 2015
socialmediaman:
Ok I've seen the entrance and security buildings, but where's the mall in the photos?

Is this what a security building looks like in your village?

Re: TA Orji Commissions Aba Mega Mall The Biggest Mall In Africa by socialmediaman: 5:35pm On May 30, 2015
jazzydee:

Is this what a security building looks like in your village?

Is this actually the mall? It looks more like 3 classroom blocks, or is it like 3 blocks out of 30 more blocks to be built? I'm thinking in terms of "biggest mall in Africa" shaa

Re: TA Orji Commissions Aba Mega Mall The Biggest Mall In Africa by tohpahz(f): 7:02pm On May 30, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Iya nurse,where is my own share of your Miss nairaland reward?

Uncle, i dey come,, i wan report some fuel stations here grin
Re: TA Orji Commissions Aba Mega Mall The Biggest Mall In Africa by Abagworo(m): 7:05pm On May 30, 2015
This is deceptive news.

1 Aba megamall is a private investment

2 It has not even attained 5% completion

3 Orji just commissioned it to take credit for ongoing project that does not belong to Abia Government.
Re: TA Orji Commissions Aba Mega Mall The Biggest Mall In Africa by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 30, 2015
The mall is nowhere near ready.

This smacks of all kinds of nonsense. I bet TA Orji couldn't fold his arms while other out going governors were commissioning projects.
Re: TA Orji Commissions Aba Mega Mall The Biggest Mall In Africa by otokx(m): 7:50pm On May 30, 2015
Do you guys know what a mall looks like?
Re: TA Orji Commissions Aba Mega Mall The Biggest Mall In Africa by xmich(m): 8:04pm On May 30, 2015
femidejulius:
This reminded me of the world biggest shopping mall located in China dt was shown on CNN sometimes ago. U know what? It is still begging for people to come and occupy it

For the doubting Thomas, read: http://edition.cnn.com/2013/03/03/business/china-worlds-largest-mall/

I do hope this won't be like that..
Big shopping malls aren't exactly what anyone should be proud of unless it is fully utilised.

That is china
Re: TA Orji Commissions Aba Mega Mall The Biggest Mall In Africa by Abagworo(m): 8:10pm On May 30, 2015
otokx:
Do you guys know what a mall looks like?

I already know the design of the mall. It is not the conventional type like Shoprite but an open mall modeled in African traditional market pattern but with complete mall facilities.
Re: TA Orji Commissions Aba Mega Mall The Biggest Mall In Africa by aresa: 8:11pm On May 30, 2015
See mall. These villagers no go kill pesin with lafta i swear. ... grin

Re: TA Orji Commissions Aba Mega Mall The Biggest Mall In Africa by IGBOSON2: 8:16pm On May 30, 2015
Mexense:
The mall is nowhere near ready.

This smacks of all kinds of nonsense. I bet TA Orji couldn't fold his arms while other out going governors were commissioning projects.

^^^Hehehehehe grin grin grin

Who no like praise!? Only difference is that other Governors are commissioning completed projects unlike Ochendo-global!

I saw the beautiful edifice (state secretariat) Chime commissioned last week and was impressed! And the completed Lion building was just as impressive as well!
Re: TA Orji Commissions Aba Mega Mall The Biggest Mall In Africa by asha80(m): 8:23pm On May 30, 2015
Abagworo:
This is deceptive news.

1 Aba megamall is a private investment

2 It has not even attained 5% completion

3 Orji just commissioned it to take credit for ongoing project that does not belong to Abia Government.

ta orji in action...and some people wonder why he is called a cretin....i hope ikpeazu does not end up like him
Re: TA Orji Commissions Aba Mega Mall The Biggest Mall In Africa by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 30, 2015
Kudos to Abia. Thanks OP. This looks modern and spectacular...think I need to rent one of this.

Don't mind the haters from SW...I don't know what's wrong with this people. That's how they came to my governor success thread to jealous. Useless people.

Brother from Akwa Ibom.
Re: TA Orji Commissions Aba Mega Mall The Biggest Mall In Africa by jazzydee: 8:56pm On May 30, 2015
IGBOSON2:

^^^Hehehehehe grin grin grin

Who no like praise!? Only difference is that other Governors are commissioning completed projects unlike Ochendo-global!

I saw the beautiful edifice (state secretariat) Chime commissioned last week and was impressed! And the completed Lion building was just as impressive as well!
Nonsense we are talking economic investment and you are talking about secretariat.

The secretariat in Enugu is nowhere near the one TA orji built in Abia in Beauty, capacity or functionality.

Re: TA Orji Commissions Aba Mega Mall The Biggest Mall In Africa by notobs: 2:51am On May 31, 2015
good for Abia State.
Re: TA Orji Commissions Aba Mega Mall The Biggest Mall In Africa by Nobody: 5:05am On May 31, 2015
Abagworo:

I already know the design of the mall. It is not the conventional type like Shoprite but an open mall modeled in African traditional market pattern but with complete mall facilities.

It is a good idea to pattern it after African traditional market.Perhaps other states and African countries can learn from this initiative.I like the idea of it as it leads to the formalization of the traders that make up a significant part of the informal economy.
Re: TA Orji Commissions Aba Mega Mall The Biggest Mall In Africa by Abagworo(m): 10:38pm On Jun 03, 2015
asha80:

ta orji in action...and some people wonder why he is called a cretin....i hope ikpeazu does not end up like him

The OP seems untruthful as Orji never commission but went on a last inspection.

http://www.channelstv.com/2015/05/28/governor-orji-performs-last-inspection-visit-at-abia-mall/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

Briefing reporters after the scrutiny, the Governor
expressed optimism that the incoming administration
would build upon the existing foundation and ensure its
completion, stressing that government is continuum.
Re: TA Orji Commissions Aba Mega Mall The Biggest Mall In Africa by jazzydee: 4:13am On Jun 04, 2015

BREAKING: Southeast APC Leaders Pledge To Deliver Zone For President Buhari / Review Of Nigeria Fire Safety Policy Will Advance Economic Development"- CG Lima / Fear Of Defeat: Sanwo-olu Invites Igbos To A Dinner - Photos