Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

TA Orji Commissions Aba Mega Mall The Biggest Mall In Africa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TA Orji Commissions Aba Mega Mall The Biggest Mall In Africa (5386 Views)

TA Orji Remains One Of The Worst Governors Nigeria Ever Produced – Tony Ukasanya / Atiku Abubakar Commissions His Mall In Yola (photos) / A Rib-cracking Picture Of SE Governors Mocking TA Orji (2) (3) (4)

TA Orji Commissions Aba Mega Mall The Biggest Mall In Africa by jazzydee: 3:03pm On May 30, 2015
The mall features:
-100,000 sqm. Leasable shopping space - biggest mall in Africa by sq meters of leasable space
Aba Mega Mall is built on 280,000 sqm space

-Superstore Mall
A superstore mall that provides a one stop shop for all your shopping needs.

-Petrol Station
We’ve got you covered with a Mega Filling Station

-Entertainment
Cinemas, Game Arcades and lots of fun for your relaxation

-Climate controlled Warehouse
30,000 sqm Automated Bonded Warehouse (Inland Port)

-100 Room Hotel
100 room boutique Hotel

-Restaurants
Local and Intercontinental cuisine

-Mall Shuttle
Mall shuttle to help visitors navigate to any section of the mall

-24Hour Power
10 mega watt independent Power Supply

-Banks
Financial Institutions to enable your shopping experience or business transactions

-Water & Waste Management
Smart Waste and Water Management system to ensure regular and clean water across the mall

-Adequate Car Park Space
Massive car park space

http://www.abamegamall.com/Home

Re: TA Orji Commissions Aba Mega Mall The Biggest Mall In Africa by modebabe(f): 3:07pm On May 30, 2015
Weldone sir.......its a great achievement

Re: TA Orji Commissions Aba Mega Mall The Biggest Mall In Africa by richidinho(m): 3:10pm On May 30, 2015
Lol....where is d pishure

Re: TA Orji Commissions Aba Mega Mall The Biggest Mall In Africa by tohpahz(f): 3:11pm On May 30, 2015
I laugh in Arabic grin
Mall ko, pictures of the mall and yhe bank and the space and the everything.. or i don't believe it...
Btw,he is no more the governor, why is he still opening and cutting ribbons angry

Re: TA Orji Commissions Aba Mega Mall The Biggest Mall In Africa by jazzydee: 3:11pm On May 30, 2015
richidinho:

Check the website http://www.abamegamall.com/Home for pictures
Re: TA Orji Commissions Aba Mega Mall The Biggest Mall In Africa by Saurab: 3:14pm On May 30, 2015
jazzydee:

Looks nice
Re: TA Orji Commissions Aba Mega Mall The Biggest Mall In Africa by jazzydee: 3:14pm On May 30, 2015
Onitsha businesses look to Aba for South-East corridor expansion
Trading businesses in Onitsha, which has one of West-Africa’s largest concentraton of commercial activities are looking to Aba for a south-east expansion, on the back of the imposing Aba Mega Mall, which is currently under construction in Abia state of Nigeria.

The $300 million Aba Mega Mall project, promoted by Greenfield Assets Limited, an infrastructure development firm, to boost commercial activities in the region, sits on 25 hectares land and will on completion, consist of 5,830 ultramodern shops in four sizes of 12sq meters, 16sq meters, 24sq meters and 48sq meters respectively.

The facility will have provision for banks, security post; 25,000sq meters climate-controlled warehouse space, restaurants, entertainment centres, childrens’ play area and a massive parking space for over 5,000 cars.

Meanwhile the South-East Amalgamated Traders Association (SEAMATA), an umbrella body of traders in the South-East region of the country, has endorsed the project, which they describe as laudable.

The traders body urged their members across the country to support the project which they say is good for the region, as it is providing the needed infrastructure to ensure that they regain their place in commerce in Africa.

Also on Sunday, over 120 business leaders, cutting across various markets in Onitsha, Anambra State and representatives of the business section of Onitsha Sports Club, took a tour of the facility, located at Osisioma area of Aba, the commercial hub of Abia State.

http://businessdayonline.com/2014/11/onitsha-businesses-look-to-aba-for-south-east-corridor-expansion/#.VWnE4tJVhBc
Re: TA Orji Commissions Aba Mega Mall The Biggest Mall In Africa by IGBOSON2: 3:15pm On May 30, 2015
All this grammar and no pics!?

Of course i know no COMPLETED mega mall exists anywhere in Abia state....it's all a figment of the OPs active imagination!

Re: TA Orji Commissions Aba Mega Mall The Biggest Mall In Africa by jazzydee: 3:18pm On May 30, 2015
IGBOSON2:

Dont you know how to open a link? http://www.abamegamall.com/Home click on that webpage to view pictures.
Re: TA Orji Commissions Aba Mega Mall The Biggest Mall In Africa by jazzydee: 3:21pm On May 30, 2015
EASTVIEW:
Please post the pictures and stop giving us link. wink
are you too lazy to do a little work yourself?
Re: TA Orji Commissions Aba Mega Mall The Biggest Mall In Africa by asha80(m): 3:24pm On May 30, 2015
IGBOSON2:

Of course i know no COMPLETED mega mall exists anywhere in Abia state....it's all a figment of the OPs active imagination!
guy the story is true but this is the first phase

http://dailypost.ng/2015/05/27/gov-orji-commissions-first-aba-mega-mall-performs-groundbreaking-of-second-phase/
Re: TA Orji Commissions Aba Mega Mall The Biggest Mall In Africa by jazzydee: 3:24pm On May 30, 2015
THE ABA MEGA MALL CONCEPT

Aba Mega Mall is the first purpose built Smart Mall in the world and the largest Mall in Africa. Aba Mega Mall is leapfrogging Africa to the future of shopping.

Sitting on a 280,000 sqm space, some of its facilities include Shopping Mall, 24 hours power supply, Water & Waste Management, Banks, Game Arcade, Cinema, Bonded Warehouse, Bus Shuttle, adequate car park space, etc. all managed and maintained by world class Facility Managers.

All the facilities are connected to an e-Commerce hub to enable physical and online visitors quickly access information and services in order to transact commercial activities, without stepping into the mall.

The Smart Mall concept is all about harnessing the potential of technology to enhance leisure, shopping and business efficiency. This will ultimately translate into better use of resources, less impact on the environment, a more interactive and responsive administration, as well as a safer shopping and business experience.

http://www.abamegamall.com/About
Re: TA Orji Commissions Aba Mega Mall The Biggest Mall In Africa by jazzydee: 3:29pm On May 30, 2015
doubters and haters here are the pictures:

Re: TA Orji Commissions Aba Mega Mall The Biggest Mall In Africa by jazzydee: 3:31pm On May 30, 2015
Phase one pictures this pictures were taken january 2015 construction had since progressed beyond this stage

Re: TA Orji Commissions Aba Mega Mall The Biggest Mall In Africa by NDPVF(m): 3:33pm On May 30, 2015
richidinho:
And their isnt pictures of said facilities,abi he is commission uncompleted project?.BTW,h had though his tenure ended yesterday.
Re: TA Orji Commissions Aba Mega Mall The Biggest Mall In Africa by jazzydee: 3:36pm On May 30, 2015
Phase one pictures: This pictures were taken january 2015 construction had since progressed beyond this stage cry

Re: TA Orji Commissions Aba Mega Mall The Biggest Mall In Africa by richidinho(m): 3:38pm On May 30, 2015
jazzydee:

Hahahahaha
Re: TA Orji Commissions Aba Mega Mall The Biggest Mall In Africa by jazzydee: 3:39pm On May 30, 2015
more pic

Re: TA Orji Commissions Aba Mega Mall The Biggest Mall In Africa by QuotaSystem: 3:41pm On May 30, 2015

Re: TA Orji Commissions Aba Mega Mall The Biggest Mall In Africa by jazzydee: 3:42pm On May 30, 2015
Phase 2 development work going on seriously at the site.

Re: TA Orji Commissions Aba Mega Mall The Biggest Mall In Africa by jazzydee: 3:46pm On May 30, 2015
The men of vision behind the project. Seriously strategizing for phase 3 which will include the building of an inland port within the facility.

Re: TA Orji Commissions Aba Mega Mall The Biggest Mall In Africa by WIZGUY69(m): 3:48pm On May 30, 2015
like seriously.
what am seeing here are blocks of incomplete classrooms for Jah sake.
t.a. orji really scammed my alaibo brothers o.

Re: TA Orji Commissions Aba Mega Mall The Biggest Mall In Africa by jazzydee: 3:49pm On May 30, 2015
NDPVF:
And their isnt pictures of said facilities,abi he is commission uncompleted project?.BTW,h had though his tenure ended yesterday.

since seeing is believing now that you have seen pictures what else do you have to say?

Re: TA Orji Commissions Aba Mega Mall The Biggest Mall In Africa by femidejulius(m): 4:11pm On May 30, 2015
This reminded me of the world biggest shopping mall located in China dt was shown on CNN sometimes ago. U know what? It is still begging for people to come and occupy it

For the doubting Thomas, read: http://edition.cnn.com/2013/03/03/business/china-worlds-largest-mall/

I do hope this won't be like that..
Big shopping malls aren't exactly what anyone should be proud of unless it is fully utilised.

Re: TA Orji Commissions Aba Mega Mall The Biggest Mall In Africa by laurel03(m): 4:18pm On May 30, 2015
Rubbish
Re: TA Orji Commissions Aba Mega Mall The Biggest Mall In Africa by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 30, 2015
looks like my dad's house in badagry

Re: TA Orji Commissions Aba Mega Mall The Biggest Mall In Africa by iamrealdeji(m): 4:47pm On May 30, 2015
tohpahz:
I laugh in Arabic grin
Mall ko, pictures of the mall and yhe bank and the space and the everything.. or i don't believe it...
Btw,he is no more the governor, why is he still opening and cutting ribbons angry

Iya nurse,where is my own share of your Miss nairaland reward?
Re: TA Orji Commissions Aba Mega Mall The Biggest Mall In Africa by jazzydee: 4:47pm On May 30, 2015

Re: TA Orji Commissions Aba Mega Mall The Biggest Mall In Africa by jazzydee: 4:50pm On May 30, 2015
iterator24:
looks like my dad's house in badagry

Wait till phase 2 is completed then it will look like your whole Local Government Area

Re: TA Orji Commissions Aba Mega Mall The Biggest Mall In Africa by jazzydee: 4:55pm On May 30, 2015
femidejulius:
This reminded me of the world biggest shopping mall located in China dt was shown on CNN sometimes ago. U know what? It is still begging for people to come and occupy it

For the doubting Thomas, read: http://edition.cnn.com/2013/03/03/business/china-worlds-largest-mall/

I do hope this won't be like that..
Big shopping malls aren't exactly what anyone should be proud of unless it is fully utilised.

You say that because i guess you dont know Aba. Aba is still and has been the commercial hub for the the former Eastern region of Nigeria Rivaled only by onitsha which is farther away and caters for the upland region. but the whole southern part of the region still troop to aba even with the bad roads for their major shopping at Ariara market even with its poor infrastructure.

This mall will be a success, I only hope that now that the new gov. is from Aba He will focus in using govt. funds to put the right infrastructures in Aba the state commercial hub unlike the former govt. who was more interested in building umuahia.

Re: TA Orji Commissions Aba Mega Mall The Biggest Mall In Africa by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 30, 2015
True. true... I remember along aba/ph road at osisioma... I saw d constructions wen I leaving after my service year... great...

Edo Overtakes Enugu In Coal Production / Who Is Enugu Ministerial Nominee?.............UPDATED / Apc Upset With Nwoye's Channels Tv Appearance, "Exposed Apc Plans"