Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,805 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

The Elusive Director Of Radio Biafra Surface Live In Aba Now-(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Elusive Director Of Radio Biafra Surface Live In Aba Now-(pics) (9713 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: Massive Protest Underway In Aba Now / PDP Campaigning With Knives At Umungasi Aba Now (pic / Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Elusive Director Of Radio Biafra Surface Live In Aba Now-(pics) by musabuhari: 3:28pm On May 30, 2015
His name is Nnamdi Kanu
General Buhari need to act now.. the sovereignty of Nigeria is being compromised in broad day light under his watch.

dont disappoint baba

4 Likes

Re: The Elusive Director Of Radio Biafra Surface Live In Aba Now-(pics) by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 30, 2015
nawah oo

2 Likes

Re: The Elusive Director Of Radio Biafra Surface Live In Aba Now-(pics) by loomer: 3:30pm On May 30, 2015
Na when u arrest am u go even cos wahala

27 Likes

Re: The Elusive Director Of Radio Biafra Surface Live In Aba Now-(pics) by EasternPride: 3:31pm On May 30, 2015
OP, I am live in Aba, soldiers, police, NSCDC, Navy full everywhere, they aren't even leaving their functions of manning the roads.

You or any man born of woman, can't try anything here. We go die here, all of us, that's why we came out, even if you see crowd, u go know we came out with either we die or we live, one

46 Likes

Re: The Elusive Director Of Radio Biafra Surface Live In Aba Now-(pics) by Ezenwammadu(m): 3:32pm On May 30, 2015
My Director My Director has never being in hiding.Let the zoo police do their worse but they will never quench the gospel of truth

26 Likes

Re: The Elusive Director Of Radio Biafra Surface Live In Aba Now-(pics) by emeuzo(m): 3:33pm On May 30, 2015
Its not only in Nigeria its happening in all parts of the world. My friends in Malaysia, India and USA are posting different pics in their facebook acc of how they gathered in their respective places. I give this protest few more years and positive outcome follows. Biafra win, GOD win!!!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Elusive Director Of Radio Biafra Surface Live In Aba Now-(pics) by 1deadlugard: 3:34pm On May 30, 2015
me love you jeje from my creek home . biafra biafra .

let south waste dey cry lagoon .

18 Likes

Re: The Elusive Director Of Radio Biafra Surface Live In Aba Now-(pics) by Emptybrain(m): 3:35pm On May 30, 2015
Arrest Nnamdi Kanu and we will kill 5000 Nigeria heads!!! longlive biafra land of rising sun

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Elusive Director Of Radio Biafra Surface Live In Aba Now-(pics) by musabuhari: 3:36pm On May 30, 2015
EasternPride:
OP, I am live in Aba, soldiers, police, NSCDC, Navy full everywhere, they aren't even leaving their functions of manning the roads.

You or any man born of woman, can't try anything here. We go die here, all of us, that's why we came out, even if you see crowd, u go know we came out with either we die or we live, one

Nah baba i dey blame for being soft on you people..

this man should be arrested after his treasonable radio he have audacity to come out publicly here

2 Likes

Re: The Elusive Director Of Radio Biafra Surface Live In Aba Now-(pics) by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 30, 2015
EasternPride:

I Hope your mumu director will bring his children to fight HIS war! that is How ojukwu used our men and killed millions of our children just to settle a personal ego clash!

8 Likes

Re: The Elusive Director Of Radio Biafra Surface Live In Aba Now-(pics) by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 30, 2015
musabuhari:
His name is Nnamdi Kanu
General Buhari need to act now.. the sovereignty of Nigeria is being compromised in broad day light under his watch.

dont disappoint baba
eeeedddiootttt!!! Na for nairaland u go come report Ode mumu!!

16 Likes

Re: The Elusive Director Of Radio Biafra Surface Live In Aba Now-(pics) by Ezenwammadu(m): 3:37pm On May 30, 2015
musabuhari:

this man should be arrested after his treasonable radio he have audacity to come out publicly here
Go and arrest him naa he is on a huge stage right now in Aba............oponu

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Elusive Director Of Radio Biafra Surface Live In Aba Now-(pics) by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 30, 2015
EasternPride:

stop this noise making. you are shaming reasonable igbos. boasting is a traits we igbos have in common But you should learn to put a hold on it.

6 Likes

Re: The Elusive Director Of Radio Biafra Surface Live In Aba Now-(pics) by adaybayor(m): 3:40pm On May 30, 2015
Dont worry, his sorry has will soon end up in kirikiri

1 Like

Re: The Elusive Director Of Radio Biafra Surface Live In Aba Now-(pics) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 3:55pm On May 30, 2015
Who are they Na only one thunder alone go strike for their midst wey go make dem scatter now. Them dey craze. Biafra ko, Frabia ni.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Elusive Director Of Radio Biafra Surface Live In Aba Now-(pics) by tinkinjow: 4:11pm On May 30, 2015

Firstly the man is not elusive and is nit compromising any sovereignty.
Secondly it his right and freedom to peaceful assembly and association and Nigeria is obliged to provide him d democratic process to actualize his dreams if she can't convince him and his followers on why it's better they remain in Nigeria....there's something called the right to self determination of a people in the United Nations Charter.
It's their choice. A guaranteed right. Britain just allowed the Scottish people have their vote.

Please OP stop coveting your neighbours. What's your problem can't you live without the igbos? Build your own house and let the igbos build theirs. Stop having hypertension over them.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Elusive Director Of Radio Biafra Surface Live In Aba Now-(pics) by melvin0004(m): 4:16pm On May 30, 2015
musabuhari:
His name is Nnamdi Kanu

dont disappoint baba
aboki frm d zoo

11 Likes

Re: The Elusive Director Of Radio Biafra Surface Live In Aba Now-(pics) by POPdecorator: 4:29pm On May 30, 2015
Igbo na ur oil dey give u liver soon oil go finish
Re: The Elusive Director Of Radio Biafra Surface Live In Aba Now-(pics) by salam1(m): 5:13pm On May 30, 2015
do igbos realy v oil
Re: The Elusive Director Of Radio Biafra Surface Live In Aba Now-(pics) by vayne(m): 5:37pm On May 30, 2015
Waiting for them.....you can't stop biafra.

5 Likes

Re: The Elusive Director Of Radio Biafra Surface Live In Aba Now-(pics) by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 30, 2015
If Igbos want to secede, please let them go. I believe it's even the Igbos that would be mostly affected. What will happen to those who already have properties in Lagos and places like Kano? Do they think they'll be given dual citizenship to enjoy Biafra and Nigeria together? Do they think the Niger-Delta will follow them? Let them think again o. . . Starting a new country isn't all about making noise.

10 Likes

Re: The Elusive Director Of Radio Biafra Surface Live In Aba Now-(pics) by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 30, 2015
musabuhari:

Go arrest am na, Aba no be Abuja. Shey GEJ don comot seat. Watch out for aba

12 Likes

Re: The Elusive Director Of Radio Biafra Surface Live In Aba Now-(pics) by socialmediaman: 5:41pm On May 30, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
My Director My Director has never being in hiding.Let the zoo police do their worse but they will never quench the gospel of truth

You're not even there with them, yours is to relax in your house and be shouting Biafra

1 Like

Re: The Elusive Director Of Radio Biafra Surface Live In Aba Now-(pics) by SOUNDKING: 5:43pm On May 30, 2015
EasternPride:

yes on Biafra we stand God bless Biafra.

14 Likes

Re: The Elusive Director Of Radio Biafra Surface Live In Aba Now-(pics) by vizboy(m): 5:45pm On May 30, 2015
Am proud Igbo.
but Kanu is all Noise to me

1 Like

Re: The Elusive Director Of Radio Biafra Surface Live In Aba Now-(pics) by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 30, 2015
Buhari is a clueless president he can't do anything. .....

We the biafra have dare him buharı. ....He can't do anything. .....
let him try it then he will see fire. ...
not like before. ....

12 Likes

Re: The Elusive Director Of Radio Biafra Surface Live In Aba Now-(pics) by SOUNDKING: 5:46pm On May 30, 2015
shachris03:

I Hope your mumu director will bring his children to fight HIS war! that is How ojukwu used our men and killed millions of our children just to settle a personal ego clash!
may thunder blast you and your house hold to shred, who are you,who know you, may chukwuabiama punish you endlessly, if i catch you na me and you go die personally eeeddddiiot.

11 Likes

Re: The Elusive Director Of Radio Biafra Surface Live In Aba Now-(pics) by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 30, 2015
musabuhari:

if buharı no dey fear make him tryam
we are waiting. ......

4 Likes

Re: The Elusive Director Of Radio Biafra Surface Live In Aba Now-(pics) by joeyfire(m): 5:56pm On May 30, 2015
musabuhari:

Baba has to face the fulani herdsmen/murderers that butchered 250 ppl in plateau state yesterday and 60 in benue state today. If he neglects that and pushes force towards aba many questions shall be asked o

10 Likes

Re: The Elusive Director Of Radio Biafra Surface Live In Aba Now-(pics) by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 30, 2015
Emptybrain:
Arrest Nnamdi Kanu and we will kill 5000 Nigeria heads!!!
longlive biafra land of rising sun
guy make e no be say your head really empty o...kill 5000?...thats crazy bro..
Re: The Elusive Director Of Radio Biafra Surface Live In Aba Now-(pics) by PhockPhockMan: 6:47pm On May 30, 2015
musabuhari:

Frustrated mallam.

9 Likes

Re: The Elusive Director Of Radio Biafra Surface Live In Aba Now-(pics) by JayJustus(m): 6:53pm On May 30, 2015
nairalandist:
If Igbos want to secede, please let them go. I believe it's even the Igbos that would be mostly affected. What will happen to those who already have properties in Lagos and places like Kano? Do they think they'll be given dual citizenship to enjoy Biafra and Nigeria together? Do they think the Niger-Delta will follow them? Let them think again o. . . Starting a new country isn't all about making noise.

From what I can see, it's just a bunch of rascals who are at the forefront of the new Biafra (MASSOB) movement. The rich Igbos with businesses all over the country will never support it, not even their Governors. . . And you can be sure that if the entity called Biafra ever works out, THE WHOLE WORLD will impose serious travel restrictions on Ibos as they have carved such a powerful niche in drug dealing that so many foreigners can differentiate an Igbo man from a Yoruba man abroad. . . All the same, I wish them good luck.

you have said it all...deep shit here man...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is INEC Registration Situation In Your Area? / 2023 Presidency: PDP May Lose Again If Northern Candidate Emerges, Says Okupe / FIFA World Cup: Like Messi, Tinubu Will Silence His Critics In 2023 – Keyamo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.