Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,671 members, 7,813,236 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

Is This Kinda NO SEX RELATIONSHIP Worth It ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Kinda NO SEX RELATIONSHIP Worth It ? (2554 Views)

For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? / Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him / When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Kinda NO SEX RELATIONSHIP Worth It ? by OwerriChairman(f): 3:50pm On May 30, 2015
I am currently in a NO SEX relationship
Infact, it's also a NO KISS relationship
Coupled with NO HUG relationship
Godly, right?

Well, she just flashed me now, and when I called back,
She told me to help her to renew her house-rent.
She lives in a One-Room Apartment.
#3,500 per month.
She is to pay for one full year.

#3500 per month.
#7000 for two months.
#42,000 for a full year.

She said that she has #20,000 now, and all she needs from me is JUST #22,000 to complete it.
"Just 22k", Smh

No Sex Relationship o
"Just" 22k, Lwkm

If I carry men in uniform now to her house tomorrow morning and arrest this 419er, they would say Chijioke is wicked. Hehehe

Guys that are veterans in NO SEX RELATIONSHIPS,
Abeg, I wan ask.

Na Like Dis E Dey Dey?
Re: Is This Kinda NO SEX RELATIONSHIP Worth It ? by agarawu23(m): 3:52pm On May 30, 2015
undecided

your moniker says "owerriCHAIRMAN and you can't afford 22k? undecided which chairman you be? na "mugun" chairman ? or "mumu" chairman ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Kinda NO SEX RELATIONSHIP Worth It ? by Welrez(m): 3:54pm On May 30, 2015
Maybe she belongs to everybody and belongs to nobody!

5 Likes

Re: Is This Kinda NO SEX RELATIONSHIP Worth It ? by kelvyn7: 4:02pm On May 30, 2015
if she is not a virgin or if she is not d spirit koko type then, u probably don enter one chance grin
Re: Is This Kinda NO SEX RELATIONSHIP Worth It ? by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 30, 2015
Stop making a Fool of yourself.
Honestly, you sound really immature.

I can't believe you feel repulsive to take care of your girlfriend, simply because she doesn't give you Sex in a No Sex relationship. And isn't that something you both decided upon? or did she pushed that into your mouth?

Either way, grow up.
If you can't handle it, put an end to it. Duh.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Kinda NO SEX RELATIONSHIP Worth It ? by IamLEGEND1: 4:07pm On May 30, 2015
Re: Is This Kinda NO SEX RELATIONSHIP Worth It ? by Dotwillis1(m): 4:23pm On May 30, 2015
Why emphasizing on the no sex thing?
Can't u Just assist her if u r able to ? She is your girI.
Re: Is This Kinda NO SEX RELATIONSHIP Worth It ? by jrerico1(m): 4:28pm On May 30, 2015
She has taken you as a lovely brother that provide her needs, while some dude are busy banging her,its a pity sha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Kinda NO SEX RELATIONSHIP Worth It ? by OwerriChairman(f): 4:35pm On May 30, 2015
agarawu23:
undecided

your moniker says "owerriCHAIRMAN and you can't afford 22k? undecided which chairman you be? na "mugun" chairman ? or "mumu" chairman ?

. Dis is not a case of spending. This is a case of wastage. Mumu boy

1 Like

Re: Is This Kinda NO SEX RELATIONSHIP Worth It ? by cyndax(f): 4:36pm On May 30, 2015
wot else ..u won confirm your her brother in Christ na...but on a second tot....uve GATS to....pull closer..lmao
Re: Is This Kinda NO SEX RELATIONSHIP Worth It ? by OwerriChairman(f): 4:37pm On May 30, 2015
jrerico1:
She has taken you as a lovely brother that provide her needs, while some dude are busy banging her,its a pity sha
. Dazz my suspicion. You re thinking.
Re: Is This Kinda NO SEX RELATIONSHIP Worth It ? by OwerriChairman(f): 4:39pm On May 30, 2015
cyndax:
wot else ..u won confirm your her brother in Christ na...but on a second tot....uve GATS to....pull closer..lmao
. I actually like the babe, but it seems she has other plans. Owerri babes like you no easy o. I'm losing faith in relationships. Why?
Re: Is This Kinda NO SEX RELATIONSHIP Worth It ? by cyndax(f): 4:41pm On May 30, 2015
lol well it all depends on trust....if u love her then make her comfortable ...without suspects
Re: Is This Kinda NO SEX RELATIONSHIP Worth It ? by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 30, 2015
cyndax:
lol well it all depends on trust....if u love her then make her comfortable ...without suspects

trust?! that's another story for another day,
op let me ask you something, does it make sense being a chef, preparing lot of delicious meals and not being able to taste them?!?! hu?!?! use your head my brothers. Look around you but mostly the girls personality will determine this.
Re: Is This Kinda NO SEX RELATIONSHIP Worth It ? by brize(m): 4:50pm On May 30, 2015
Tell her you only have 2200 after all na 22 start both of them
Re: Is This Kinda NO SEX RELATIONSHIP Worth It ? by cyndax(f): 5:05pm On May 30, 2015
so....u. must taste d meal (gals) na....nah ....not true...wen u taste d meal...everything begins to clash...
Re: Is This Kinda NO SEX RELATIONSHIP Worth It ? by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 30, 2015
cyndax:
so....u. must taste d meal (gals) na....nah ....not true...wen u taste d meal...everything begins to clash...
here is a gal who considers herself a meal, can we see the meal?
Re: Is This Kinda NO SEX RELATIONSHIP Worth It ? by cyndax(f): 5:14pm On May 30, 2015
lmao...getting it all twisted
Re: Is This Kinda NO SEX RELATIONSHIP Worth It ? by mrdrizzy(m): 5:17pm On May 30, 2015
Braze urself nigga

for u have just been tagged

#MAGA
Re: Is This Kinda NO SEX RELATIONSHIP Worth It ? by amokeme(f): 5:18pm On May 30, 2015
I just hate to see topics like this... cry
May God provide for all the GENUINE single young ladies taking crap from guys because of money.

1 Like

Re: Is This Kinda NO SEX RELATIONSHIP Worth It ? by OwerriChairman(f): 8:45pm On May 30, 2015
amokeme:
I just hate to see topics like this... cry
May God provide for all the GENUINE single young ladies taking crap from guys because of money.
Did I mention that she is a working class? Of course, she is. U see? God is already providing for her. But I'm now convinced she saw a maga in me. May God keep me away from urchins like her onwards. Noonsence!

2 Likes

Re: Is This Kinda NO SEX RELATIONSHIP Worth It ? by Ayoolajumoke(f): 9:15pm On May 30, 2015
OwerriChairman:
Did I mention that she is a working class? Of course, she is. U see? God is already providing for her. But I'm now convinced she saw a maga in me. May God keep me away from urchins like her onwards. Noonsence!

You've decided already.
Re: Is This Kinda NO SEX RELATIONSHIP Worth It ? by amokeme(f): 9:39pm On May 30, 2015
OwerriChairman:
No, you didn't mention she is a working class and I added the word "GENUINE" to clarify that.
Re: Is This Kinda NO SEX RELATIONSHIP Worth It ? by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 30, 2015
But like seriously why is it that no sex relationship to Nigerians sounds like an aweful thing Is it that sex is the main reason people go into relationships Must you feel awkward just cos you aiint having sex like others in your relationship Somehow for we Nigerians sha

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Kinda NO SEX RELATIONSHIP Worth It ? by Kasimaramma2(f): 10:50pm On May 30, 2015
OwerriChairman:
I am currently in a NO SEX relationship
Infact, it's also a NO KISS relationship
Coupled with NO HUG relationship
Godly, right?

Well, she just flashed me now, and when I called back,
She told me to help her to renew her house-rent.
She lives in a One-Room Apartment.
#3,500 per month.
She is to pay for one full year.

#3500 per month.
#7000 for two months.
#42,000 for a full year.

She said that she has #20,000 now, and all she needs from me is JUST #22,000 to complete it.
"Just 22k", Smh

No Sex Relationship o
"Just" 22k, Lwkm

If I carry men in uniform now to her house tomorrow morning and arrest this 419er, they would say Chijioke is wicked. Hehehe

Guys that are veterans in NO SEX RELATIONSHIPS,
Abeg, I wan ask.

Na Like Dis E Dey Dey?
igbo guys are very caring and love to spend on their boos n igbo pple are vewi industrious,they hardly are broke because they have business to sustain them.22k should not be a p for a Man,but for a 18 yr teen boy...dont fall igbo guys hands abeg
Re: Is This Kinda NO SEX RELATIONSHIP Worth It ? by ufotty2001: 11:04pm On May 30, 2015
rule 1: no se.x no money....
Re: Is This Kinda NO SEX RELATIONSHIP Worth It ? by MrTeymee(m): 11:36pm On May 30, 2015
mrdrizzy:
Braze urself nigga

for u have just been tagged

#MAGA
Seconded cool
Re: Is This Kinda NO SEX RELATIONSHIP Worth It ? by ronald4lif(m): 11:50pm On May 30, 2015
treasuremabel:
But like seriously why is it that no sex relationship to Nigerians sounds like an aweful thing Is it that sex is the main reason people go into relationships Must you feel awkward just cos you aiint having sex like others in your relationship Somehow for we Nigerians sha

Actually, it's mainly Nigerian girls that make sex an issue in a relationship. The no-sex in a relationship rhetoric doesn't fly in most parts of the world. It's an extraneous issue.

One wonders why it is so. Is sex the only thing the average Nigerian girl have to offer in a relationship that makes them cherish it like some gold mine?.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Kinda NO SEX RELATIONSHIP Worth It ? by BaddieKay(f): 1:37am On May 31, 2015
cheesy cheesy grin
No kiss?
No hug?
No side sisterly hug?if u ain't geTting this'then she's a huge fraud... grin tongue
Re: Is This Kinda NO SEX RELATIONSHIP Worth It ? by Nobody: 4:50am On May 31, 2015
BaddieKay:
cheesy cheesy grin
No kiss?
No hug?
No side sisterly hug?if u ain't geTting this'then she's a huge fraud... grin tongue
owerrichairman this sister has told u all u need to know, this is coming from a mature sister.
Re: Is This Kinda NO SEX RELATIONSHIP Worth It ? by holusormi(m): 6:16am On May 31, 2015
Aprime:
Stop making a Fool of yourself.
Honestly, you sound really immature.

I can't believe you feel repulsive to take care of your girlfriend, simply because she doesn't give you Sex in a No Sex relationship. And isn't that something you both decided upon? or did she pushed that into your mouth?

Either way, grow up.
If you can't handle it, put an end to it. Duh.

Bro, your head is not correct sad
Re: Is This Kinda NO SEX RELATIONSHIP Worth It ? by Nobody: 6:21am On May 31, 2015
u had better RUN for ur life.....dat thing no b relationship o guy. U na microfinance bank for eye

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Albinos Stand A Chance Of Gettn Romantic Luv Frm Pple Wth Normal Skin Colour / Who Is Your Favourite Romancelander? / World Fighting Day!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.