Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,093 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

What You Never Knew Happened At The Inauguration Ceremony: U Will Be Amazed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What You Never Knew Happened At The Inauguration Ceremony: U Will Be Amazed (6319 Views)

Video Of Saharareporters’ Clash With Robert Mugabe At The Inauguration Ceremony. / Rotimi Amaechi Dancing At The Inauguration / Photos: Presidential State Car Being Prepared For The Inauguration Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What You Never Knew Happened At The Inauguration Ceremony: U Will Be Amazed by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 01, 2015
kilode100:

Bros, haba !! You wanna get laid too... cheesy
Nooo, thank you, I better become celibate. grin
Re: What You Never Knew Happened At The Inauguration Ceremony: U Will Be Amazed by kilode100(f): 12:09pm On Jun 01, 2015
lomomike:

Nooo, thank you, I better become celibate. grin

Yimmu**
Celibate ko..
Pretender oshi!

I knew you ve always wanted me but it will take more than words to get me.
Oh, so you know, I like them tall, skinny and very virile. kiss

20 Likes

Re: What You Never Knew Happened At The Inauguration Ceremony: U Will Be Amazed by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 01, 2015
kilode100:

Yimmu**
Celibate ko..
Pretender oshi!

I knew you ve always wanted me but it will take more than words to get me.
Oh, so you know, I like them tall, skinny and very virile. kiss

I'm tall, average body build. But im gonna be celibate because of you. wink
Re: What You Never Knew Happened At The Inauguration Ceremony: U Will Be Amazed by kilode100(f): 1:38pm On Jun 01, 2015
lomomike:

I'm tall, average body build. But im gonna be celibate because of you. wink

Aww ....
Now I know you are so besotted!!
Stop denying your feeling....
Give me time, I might actually feel something for you.

I love you too kiss

20 Likes

Re: What You Never Knew Happened At The Inauguration Ceremony: U Will Be Amazed by Rich4god(m): 2:11pm On Jun 01, 2015
Una don turn person thread to comedy...
Re: What You Never Knew Happened At The Inauguration Ceremony: U Will Be Amazed by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 01, 2015
kilode100:

Aww ....
Now I know you are so besotted!!
Stop denying your feeling....
Give me time, I might actually feel something for you.

I love you too kiss
Thank you.... smiley

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Then vs Now: Why I Think The Term 'Biafra' Is Apt / The Future Of Yorubaland, Bayo Adedayo Writes To Tinubu / Naira May Fall To N1000 Per Dollar - Federal Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.