Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,030 members, 7,863,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:02 AM

BREAKING : Bomb Blast At Borno Mosque??? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING : Bomb Blast At Borno Mosque??? (1753 Views)

Top Wanted Boko Haram Commander Arrested At Borno LG Chairman’s House / Bomb Blast At Borno Mosque Leaves 6 People Dead (graphic Photos) / Shettima At Borno Investment Building Abuja For Inspection (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING : Bomb Blast At Borno Mosque??? by oliidell(m): 7:17pm On May 30, 2015
chukwudi44:
The brainless one should get to work and quit partying. He should learn from the action Governor Wike,who started work immediately and not going to attend one useless owambe in the name of gala dinner

Dude read what u posted again. If u still don't see anything wrong with it, u need help.
Re: BREAKING : Bomb Blast At Borno Mosque??? by zik4ever: 7:25pm On May 30, 2015
With due respect to everyone, I don’t see any gain in calling Jonathan clueless or Buhari brainless. Jonathan is gone and Buhari took over 24 hours ago, retaining (at least for now) the same Service Chiefs. The killings are condemnable, reprehensible and unacceptable. Something has to be done to check this Boko Haram madness and other reported and unreported killings across Northern Nigeria; check violent crimes including armed robbery and kidnapping across the country. We don’t expect miracles but surely, Buhari's tenure should be very easy to assess! I really don’t envy him. Rather, I wish him well. This thing is really a problem and all national resources and might must be applied to deal with it to its roots. Beyond Boko Haram, religious radicalism is a time bomb and I can tell you, some other radical elements are still underground. For all those lobbying to be National Security Adviser etc that we read about online, I hope they are up to it and not just singing regional or sentimental song to get the job?
Re: BREAKING : Bomb Blast At Borno Mosque??? by Arsenella007(f): 7:31pm On May 30, 2015
Abeg o. Na still Jonathan or PDP dey do this one?
Re: BREAKING : Bomb Blast At Borno Mosque??? by atlwireles: 7:42pm On May 30, 2015
[s]
zik4ever:
With due respect to everyone, I don’t see any gain in calling Jonathan clueless or Buhari brainless. Jonathan is gone and Buhari took over 24 hours ago, retaining (at least for now) the same Service Chiefs. The killings are condemnable, reprehensible and unacceptable. Something has to be done to check this Boko Haram madness and other reported and unreported killings across Northern Nigeria; check violent crimes including armed robbery and kidnapping across the country. We don’t expect miracles but surely, Buhari's tenure should be very easy to assess! I really don’t envy him. Rather, I wish him well. This thing is really a problem and all national resources and might must be applied to deal with it to its roots. Beyond Boko Haram, religious radicalism is a time bomb and I can tell you, some other radical elements are still underground. For all those lobbying to be National Security Adviser etc that we read about online, I hope they are up to it and not just singing regional or sentimental song to get the job?
[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Arms Deal Probe: Ex-military Chiefs Seek Plea Bargain / Question, a Yoruba Guy on Twitter Suggested This To Those Clamouring For Biafra? / Ndidi Okereke, Others Illegally Acquire NSE Property

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.