Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,835 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Distance! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Distance! (657 Views)

Ways To Make Long Distance Relationships Work / Do You Think A Guy Can Actually Be Faithful In A Long Distance Relationship? / 15 Ways To Save A Long Distance Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Distance! by Bwon(m): 6:36pm On May 30, 2015
Back in the uni! I use to love this babe but because it was a prv8 xtain university there were restrictions to what we could do. I mean you can't be caught smootching not to talk of bombing the local govt lol. This caused alot of disagreement between my self and this lady moving forward 8years later. I came across her in the states and obviously we are both doing well in both worlds. We were happy to see each other and my God she was looking so hot and beautiful. Then we xtange contact we spoke a few times till i left for nigeria but lately we have been speaking really well we talk about pratically everything that couples talk about and do a few nutty things but the feelings have actually increased i feel like asking her out but at the same time i am scared of the distance i only travel in the summer or on official trips. I really want her to be my lady but the distance is scary i don't know if it would last. So advise me nairalanders if i shud ask her out or just let it go.
Re: Distance! by lordizak(m): 6:40pm On May 30, 2015
it's a risk not to take a risk. I am in on now, but cause I am having character testing time, it comes with pains.

1 Like

Re: Distance! by MzzTega(f): 6:46pm On May 30, 2015
If you are sure it is love,Why not ask her out?

That feeling is no respecter of distance.

Atleast,you'll be chanced to visit her.

Wait!
Are you sure it is not that thing that your school stopped you from doing then that you want to go back and do?

Ehn! If it's that,just leave the girl in peace.
Re: Distance! by justmag(m): 7:16pm On May 30, 2015
Distance relationship never work. Just saying. undecided
Re: Distance! by Dotwillis1(m): 7:17pm On May 30, 2015
How r u sure she will even give in when you tell her 'buot it?
Re: Distance! by Dotwillis1(m): 7:22pm On May 30, 2015
justmag:
Distance relationship never work. Just saying. undecided
it does
Re: Distance! by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 30, 2015
Long distance relationships are a fvcking waste of time. Unless of course you see each other every 3 weeks.
Re: Distance! by czarr(m): 9:22pm On May 30, 2015
.....life's short mahn,go for it who knows?
Re: Distance! by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jun 27, 2015
Blackett:
Long distance relationships are a fvcking waste of time. Unless of course you see each other every 3 weeks.

Why so? smiley

(1) (Reply)

When You Think You Have Dress To Kill When Visiting Your Inlaws#pic / Urgent:you Are Needed. / Five Reasons While Ladies Stay Up To 30years And Yet No Husband.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.