Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Biafra Is A Fraud - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Is A Fraud (3636 Views)

Joe Igbokwe: IPOB Is A Fraud / Treasury Single Account Is A Fraud, Says Fayose / BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra Is A Fraud by deleib(m): 8:56pm On May 30, 2015
Yes Biafra is a fraud that Ajokutamumi people want to use to lure the SS and take their resources.

Since 1999 up till 2014, igbo people never taught of seccession but when they realised GEJ was going to loose they started clamouring 4 their ridiculous BIAFRA. With this, they decided to drag the SS with them by showing sympathy to GEJ and attacking SS and the North.

SS should just beware of this people and Buhari should frankly deal with any tribe causing treasonable offences, the way the igbo are.

8 Likes

Re: Biafra Is A Fraud by vayne(m): 8:59pm On May 30, 2015
And who are you to speak or meddle in the affairs of Biafra?
Did you not see Asari himself at the memorial in Aba today pledging his support?
Who know you. tongue
Meanwhile the opinion poll below clears your doubt......SS has spoken!!!!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Is A Fraud by Emekamex(m): 9:01pm On May 30, 2015
deleib:
Yes Biafra is a fraud that Ajokutamumi people want to use to lure the SS and take their resources.

Since 1999 up till 2014, igbo people never taught of seccession but when they realised GEJ was going to loose they started clamouring 4 their ridiculous BIAFRA. With this, they decided to drag the SS with them by showing sympathy to GEJ and attacking SS and the North.

SS should just beware of this people and Buhari should frankly deal with any tribe causing treasonable offences, the way the igbo are.
@Op your case dey heaven.

9 Likes

Re: Biafra Is A Fraud by ezeagu(m): 9:02pm On May 30, 2015
deleib:

If Biafra is a fraud that "Ajokutamumi" people want to use to lure the SS and take their resources, what has Nigeria been for 50 + years?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is A Fraud by olawalepopoola: 9:08pm On May 30, 2015
Leave them joor! Those hypocrite and backstabbers of Ojukwu during the 2003 and 2007 elections.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Is A Fraud by deleib(m): 9:08pm On May 30, 2015
ezeagu:

If Biafra is a fraud that "Ajokutamumi" people want to use to lure the SS and take their resources, what has Nigeria been for 50 + years?
if there was no discovery of oil in d Niger Delta, won't Nigeria remain/survive with exportation of farm products like cocoa frm the SS?
Re: Biafra Is A Fraud by ezeagu(m): 9:09pm On May 30, 2015
deleib:
if there was no discovery of oil in d Niger Delta, won't Nigeria remain/survive with exportation of farm products like cocoa frm the SS?

If there was no oil discovery there'd be no Nigeria.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is A Fraud by wecan: 9:11pm On May 30, 2015
Op, I assure you one thing this night. You're not gonna sleep till tomorrow and even if you try to sleep, you will see Biafra as a Nation. We are ready to leave Nigeria. Why is it disturbing you people. I will never be angry if i wake up one morning and see Yorubas asking and Hausas asking for their own Nation. Ndi Igbo, may God bless you all for your courage . You guys are great. You people believed in yourselves. Your dreams shall never die. All other Nigerians seems to be very weak since they don't know that the only solution for Nigeria is to dis-integrate. The Hate, the tribalism, Religious killing will never stop unless you guys wake up one day and see the truth in Biafrans idea

14 Likes

Re: Biafra Is A Fraud by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 30, 2015
Thousands of Niger-Deltans were in Aba today, Asari came too,from Bayelsa to Delta to Edo, Crossrivers , Akwa Ibom, everyone came to Aba.

Aba was on lock down, Security had to join in singing with us. People showed their love for Biafra, it was awesome, It was emotional, people say we aren't united, today, SE+SS came out to show the world we want freedom, and nothing less than Biafra.

You people don't understand, when I saw Asari's entourage, I knew all was done.
He is not gonna be our leader, but his presence in the struggle will alleviate the propagandas than Ijaw people aren't for Biafra.
PH finished for house oh, PH came, Uyo, Calabar, Edo and Benue.

Biafra I love you.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra Is A Fraud by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 30, 2015
Why are yorubas so obssessed with Biafra? What are they afraid of? They have opened over 10 Biafra threads today only.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Is A Fraud by deleib(m): 9:18pm On May 30, 2015
ezeagu:

well that's a lie. NIGERIA is stil Nigeria today through the power of God and it will remain so as lng as he wants.
Re: Biafra Is A Fraud by ezeagu(m): 9:18pm On May 30, 2015
deleib:
well that's a lie. NIGERIA is stil Nigeria today through the power of God and it will remain so as lng as he wants.

Nigeria relies almost completely on oil. Your nation is weakly and shabbily glued together by oil produce.

10 Likes

Re: Biafra Is A Fraud by Dollyak(f): 9:20pm On May 30, 2015
deleib:

You should give it up. You are going to have children one day, so start growing wisdom so you can impact something good in them. Not a wise decision to jump to conclusion.

6 Likes

Re: Biafra Is A Fraud by Habakus: 9:23pm On May 30, 2015
deleib:

You coward,the atrocities your parents and grandparents committed against Biafrans still haunt you till today. Keep on opening threads on Biafra and be creating more awareness on the cause.

7 Likes

Re: Biafra Is A Fraud by deleib(m): 9:24pm On May 30, 2015
wecan:
Op, I assure you one thing this night. You're not gonna sleep till tomorrow and even if you try to sleep, you will see Biafra as a Nation. We are ready to leave Nigeria. Why is it disturbing you people. I will never be angry if i wake up one morning and see Yorubas asking and Hausas asking for their own Nation. Ndi Igbo, may God bless you all for your courage . You guys are great. You people believed in yourselves. Your dreams shall never die. All other Nigerians seems to be very weak since they don't know that the only solution for Nigeria is to dis-integrate. The Hate, the tribalism, Religious killing will never stop unless you guys wake up one day and see the truth in Biafrans idea
Look, no 1 is saying the igbo should nt have their country bt they should nt drag odas with them. They never thought of breaking away since 1999 bt it's when GEJ lost that they think it's d rait time. See we knw what an igbo can do. They are gud at defrauding. SS should beware, i repeat.
Re: Biafra Is A Fraud by kishimi8(m): 9:28pm On May 30, 2015
I really want them to achieve their desired biafra .. let peace reign .. and ive not really seen anyone opposed to their struggle ...
let them just find a legal means of doing it don't want no war ...

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Is A Fraud by deleib(m): 9:29pm On May 30, 2015
ezeagu:

Nigeria relies almost completely on oil. Your nation is weakly and shabbily glued together by oil produce.
NOW, how many oil do the igbo have. The last time i checked, 90% of the oil Nigeria produce is frm the naija delta(SS) and i knw that's what the igbo wants to defraud.
Re: Biafra Is A Fraud by coolitempa(f): 9:31pm On May 30, 2015
deleib:
Look, no 1 is saying the igbo should nt have their country bt they should nt drag odas with them. They never thought of breaking away since 1999 bt it's when GEJ lost that they think it's d rait time. See we knw what an igbo can do. They are gud at defrauding. SS should beware, i repeat.

Biafra is dead on arrival....thunder fire lying Igbos..... cheesy....as for the mods that keep banning me, the thunder that will fire u is doing press up in d gym.... angry
Re: Biafra Is A Fraud by kishimi8(m): 9:36pm On May 30, 2015
deleib:
NOW, how many oil do the igbo have. The last time i checked, 90% of the oil Nigeria produce is frm the naija delta(SS) and i knw that's what the igbo wants to defraud.

guy .. pls if the Niger deltans want to go .. let them be .. at least we might focus on how to progress without oil .. and no more militant problems.

really tired of the endless crying victim by biafrans and ss
Re: Biafra Is A Fraud by R0ckefeller: 9:39pm On May 30, 2015
I pity the ss signing their slavery contract with se
Re: Biafra Is A Fraud by PedroJP(m): 9:39pm On May 30, 2015
Like Noblezone will say, u can as well wake up and pronounce that some folks in Islam have killed today without u getting any info while Biafrans have not spilt any blood, yet the vultures hate us so much. Why the hate ? If we are useless and contribute nothing to ur zoo, y keep hold of us. Not like we are asking for a share of any property or wealth collectively owned, just to answer our name.

Op, deal with it, Biafra is breathing heavily and is so much alive. U saying GEJ lost and we remembered our Biafra is rubbish. Why don't u support us to leave so that u can enjoy ur power or are u afraid of anything ?

Instead of these Vultures in the zoo to seek how peace and harmony can be reached, they are busy denying and provoking Reality the more.

Eurobomber, i didn't hear from u today. Ilekeh too, wat happened ?

In another news, today must have been a hectic day for the mods

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Is A Fraud by bakila: 9:41pm On May 30, 2015
pppfffffffffffff
Re: Biafra Is A Fraud by deleib(m): 9:45pm On May 30, 2015
kishimi8:

guy .. pls if the Niger deltans want to go .. let them be .. at least we might focus on how to progress without oil .. and no more militant problems.

really tired of the endless crying victim by biafrans and ss
The South South never said they are going. It is the igbo that want to hoodwink them into their senseless breakaway. I'm just warning them that they should beware of their pallying with the SE on this course.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is A Fraud by PedroJP(m): 9:45pm On May 30, 2015
deleib:

See d way u lie. Nobody has ever said we are forcing SS to leave with us, but they too feel they are cheated and disrespected and want out too, and u put d whole blame on Igbos. Instead of u to fine way to please SS and make them trust u and decide not to leave with SE, u just seat and point fingers. Is anybody dragging them to join Biafran struggle ? They want out too and u are pointing fingers at Igbos.

I'll advise u to find way and please SS if u don't want them to leave and stop saying SE wants to leave with them.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Is A Fraud by PedroJP(m): 9:47pm On May 30, 2015
deleib:
The South South never said they are going. It is the igbo that want to hoodwink them into their senseless breakaway. I'm just warning them that they should beware of their pallying with the SE on this course.

Don't worry, a possible referendum will clear ur eyes.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Is A Fraud by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 30, 2015
deleib:

What of the hundreds of thousands of South Southerners in Aba today?

No no, they were charmed before they came. What u should know is that they themselves have gotten tired of the rape happening in Nigeria, and Biafra is the next option for them, that's if they want ND republic, we all need to lock horns and get freedom, then they can do as they like.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is A Fraud by mustafo: 9:52pm On May 30, 2015
deleib:

Since 1999 up till 2014, igbo people never taught of seccession but when they realised GEJ was going to loose they started clamouring 4 their ridiculous BIAFRA. With this, they decided to drag the SS with them by showing sympathy to GEJ and attacking SW and the North.

Na true talk. Ojukwu tried but he saw fire with red eyes and picked race to Ivory Coast.
Re: Biafra Is A Fraud by Chigold101(m): 9:55pm On May 30, 2015
deleib:
am sure you just started using internet few days ago.

If laziness will allow you: i will like you to google and tell me if there is any year when Biafran do not celebrate biafran day.

If ur dull brain is working you will know that obasonjo imprisoned uwazuluike and it was yar‘dua that set him free.

Mum.u wey dey ur head no get neighbour. It is better you get it into ur blocked skull that NIGER DELTANS are wiser now than they used to be.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Is A Fraud by deleib(m): 9:58pm On May 30, 2015
NormalCodes:

What of the hundreds of thousands of South Southerners in Aba today?

No no, they were charmed before they came. What u should know is that they themselves have gotten tired of the rape happening in Nigeria, and Biafra is the next option for them, that's if they want ND republic, we all need to lock horns and get freedom, then they can do as they like.
A right thinking man should undastand the politics of Nigeria. I'm sure the reason those people were present in Aba today was because GEJ lost and the majority of the electorates rejected him at the polls because he failed to perform up to their expectation. Look, Nigeria cannot make any progress if we continue on ethnic or tribal sentiment. I'm sure the electorates will do so to Buhari if he also fails. But the SE is trying capitalising on Gej loss to drag SS to Biafra.
Re: Biafra Is A Fraud by deleib(m): 10:05pm On May 30, 2015
Chigold101:
am sure you just started using internet few days ago.

If laziness will allow you: i will like you to google and tell me if there is any year when Biafran do not celebrate biafran day.

If ur dull brain is working you will know that obasonjo imprisoned uwazuluike and it was yar‘dua that set him free.

Mum.u wey dey ur head no get neighbour. It is better you get it into ur blocked skull that NIGER DELTANS are wiser now than they used to be.
All this your ranting still point to the fact that igbo are looking for a way to defraud the SS. Hitherto, how many Niger Deltans celebrate Biafra with the Igbo. Igbo are only capitalising on Gej loss to drag the SS, simple!

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is A Fraud by deleib(m): 10:14pm On May 30, 2015
PedroJP:

See d way u lie. Nobody has ever said we are forcing SS to leave with us, but they too feel they are cheated and disrespected and want out too, and u put d whole blame on Igbos. Instead of u to fine way to please SS and make them trust u and decide not to leave with SE, u just seat and point fingers. Is anybody dragging them to join Biafran struggle ? They want out too and u are pointing fingers at Igbos.

I'll advise u to find way and please SS if u don't want them to leave and stop saying SE wants to leave with them.
how else can we please them when Obasanjo broke the rule of the pdp zoning because of Gej. Gej performance made d electorate to dessert him and it's nt anybody's fault. I think SS should have a re-think on this shabby support 4 biafra.
Re: Biafra Is A Fraud by ayokellany: 10:22pm On May 30, 2015
ezeagu:

And the Nigeria that was before the discovery of crude oil what will deluded beings like you call that ? Like it or not Nigeria is here to stay. The noise of irritants like you on nairaland makes no difference. I see governor of the SE pledging their allegiance to the federal republic. There's no point according your misery any resolve. Nigeria belongs to all of us.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jewish Year Of Jubilation & Restoration Of Jerusalem Will Trigger A World War. / Gov. Fayose Releases Number To Mobilise Funds For Nnamdi Kanu / Igbo's Don't Like Northerners?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.