Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,623 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency (12794 Views)

Fayose: Looters In Buhari's Presidency Burying Their Loot In Aso Villa / Jonathan's Appoinment: Countering The Deceit Of Some Northern Element / People That May Shape Buhari’s Presidency-Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by Leebeedo(m): 3:25am On May 31, 2015
Nigerians are really hypocrites. It's that simple !
Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by Bayswater: 3:26am On May 31, 2015
bakila:

You speak from ignorance, which foolish data protection on the matter of the president and accountability? Please to cure your ignorance peruse these:
http://www.placng.org/new/laws/C15.pdf

3. Functions of the Bureau  
The functions of the Bureau shall be to‐  
(a) receive assets declarations by public officers in accordance with the provisions of this Act;  
(b) examine the assets declarations and ensure that they comply with the requirements of this Act and
of any law for the time being in force;  
(c) take and retain custody of such assets declarations; and  
(d) receive complaints about non‐compliance with or breach of this Act and where the Bureau considers
it necessary to do so, refer such complaints to the Code of Conduct Tribunal established by section 20 of
this Act in accordance with the provisions of sections 20 to 25 of this Act:  
Provided that where the person concerned makes a written admission of such breach or non‐
compliance, no reference to the Tribunal shall be necessary
http://www.nigeria-law.org/EvidenceAct.htm
Public and Private documents

109. The following documents are public documents

(a) documents forming the acts or records of the acts

(i) of the sovereign authority,

(ii) of official bodies and tribunals, and

(iii[b]) of public officers, legislative, judicial and executive, whether of Nigeria or elsewhere;[/b]

(b) public records kept in Nigeria of private documents.

110. All documents other than public documents are private documents

111. (1) Every public officer having the custody of a public document which any person has a right to inspect shall give that person on demand a copy of it on payment of the legal fees therefor, together with a certificate written at the foot of such copy that it is a true copy of such document or part thereof, as the case may be, and such certificate shall be dated and subscribed by such officer with his name and his official title, and shall be sealed, whenever such officer is authorised by law to make use of a seal, and such copies so certified shall be called certified copies.

(2) Any officer who, by the ordinary course of official duty, is authorised to deliver such copies, shall be deemed to have the custody of such documents within the meaning of this section.

112. Such certified copies may be produced in proof of the contents of the public documents or parts of the public documents of which they purport to be copies.
That is in case you are lazy or cant find the provision on certification of document.

Are you sane at all? I can see the APC's propaganda machine is out full force to twist fact and truths, tell lies and rewrite history.

Their asset declaration is not a public document!!!!
Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by Firefire(m): 3:40am On May 31, 2015
bakila:

Ok na you sabi.

Please tell him to comply.

Nigerians are waiting.

Thank you!
Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by ishiamu(m): 3:54am On May 31, 2015
Beremx:
you are are in the army I guess. I dare you to go to an army barracks or anywhere your fellow army officers are and say this trash you just said insulting your miserable father and see the outcome.

Idiottic TANoid!!

You see why am pissed with this thot, huh? Is buhari ya dad? No wonder no man after your ass*
Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by Nobody: 4:37am On May 31, 2015
Beremx:
you are are in the army I guess. I dare you to go to an army barracks or anywhere your fellow army officers are and say this trash you just said insulting your miserable father and see the outcome.

Idiottic TANoid!!
Keep quiet, overused, paid agent.

1 Like

Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by bunmititi(f): 4:44am On May 31, 2015
slimmy05:

you will get banned for this.
she abuses people but if anybody claps back at her,
she will use her dirty smelling bottom power to get the person banned.
Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by Nobody: 4:54am On May 31, 2015
bunmititi:

you will get banned for this.
she abuses people but if anybody claps back at her,
she will use her dirty smelling bottom power to get the person banned.
She has people she does that to, not me.
Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by clip: 5:21am On May 31, 2015
chiefinalowo:
Whoever wants Buhari/Yemi to fail will not be remembered for good things throughout the first four years of this administration
Whoever says Buhari/Yemi fail, failure will follow that person for the next four years.
An ethnic group that wants Buhari/Yemi to fail just because they are Hausa/Yoruba will never experience peace throughout the first four years in Jesus name.

The Christian Holy book says; I will curse whoever curse you. That means curse will follow anyone from any ethnic group that wants Buhari/Yemi to fail.whileall other ethnic groups are saying lifting up, they will be singing casting down.
Any ethnic group that wants Buahri/Yemi to fail will have all her children scattered all over the world in Jesus name.

Enough is enough, Nigerians have suffered enough.
[b]We all need to support them [/b]and be optimistic that things will be better.

Emi ari temi se ninu Ijoba Buhari/Yemi yii.

Even when they are doing bad thing? Why don'we suppprt GEJ? This is the right time to check them, so they can align to their promise. It will teach other politician not to make promises they can not keep during campaign.
Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by Jesusloveyou: 5:47am On May 31, 2015
barcanista:
Who told you that Jonathan didn't declare asset with CCB? Who told you that Tinubu, Obj, and other rogues didn't declare with CCB? Declaration with CCB is STATUTORY! All public office holder did.

Public declaration has ONLY been done by Umaru Musa Yaradua and later VP Jonathan. What Buhari and his VP did was same same politicians style
i was trying to ignore this ur nonsense, but let me clarified u,that yar adua mandatorily declare with ccb on d first day like any other president or governor,but publically declare on june 29 2007, and buhari promise within 100day in office, so why d madness?

3 Likes

Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by Jesusloveyou: 5:52am On May 31, 2015
Firefire:

Please tell him to comply.

Nigerians are waiting.

Thank you!
he wil comply within 100day in office, so don't kil urself, jesus loves you

4 Likes

Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by acenazt: 5:56am On May 31, 2015
Truckpusher:
For you to be familiar with the names that means that naturally hypertension runs in your family blood line .

Sorry o, you'll die from HBP since it is a family heritage. grin
ehyaaa so it has finally reached the level where you wish your betters death abi?
Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by PassingShot(m): 5:59am On May 31, 2015
donphilopus:
The OP of a guy would never stop being a hypocrite. You're talking about assets declaration being made public when it's barely 24hrs that he was sworn-in. If you don't know, it took the late President Yar'adua over a month before he made his assets declaration Public. If I'm not mistaken, he declared his assets 'publicly' around 29th of June 2007 (that was a month after he was inaugurated). Link>>>> http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/6252442.stm Just a day after Buhari was inaugurated, you're expecting him to have made his assets declaration 'public'. Is that not hypocrisy?!

Secondly, for you to tell us that it's Buhari's responsibility to bring the Chibok Girls before his 1st 100days in Office, then I would say you're hallucinating. If Jonathan could spend 14months as C-I-C without any rescue, then if Buhari's Government should rescue them before the end of this 2015, he must be commended. I would like you to also provide a youtube link to where he said he would bring back the girls. Note and know this, Buhari 'must' not bring back the girls before his 1st 100days.

Thirdly, can you pls let us know the exact time the bomb blast occurred in Maiduguri yesterday?! When Buhari left his guests to attend jumaat Prayers, what did TANoids like you say? Didn't most of you say he shouldn't have left his guests?! If he had issued a statement from there on the Maiduguri attack, wouldn't y'all have said it was wrong for him to issue that statement from there?

Lastly, you guys have problem. If this' how PDP-opposition would look like, then President Buhari has nothing to fear because he would 'smoothly' govern us till 2023. Una no just know how to criticise!!!
With the quality of opposition being offered by the NL TANoids, it is save to say that we do not yet have a credible opposition and nothing sensible can come from that group. So, let's hope that another group will spring up to provide better alternative to them.

That said, Barcanista, at the end of the day, Nigerians will judge Buhari on the following grounds:
1. Security especially success with BH.
2. Corruption
3. Power provision
4. Provision of employment opportunities
5. Availability of fuel brought about by restructuring of NNPC operations.
6. Economic growth.

Many sensible Nigerians, online and offline know their problems they want the government of Buhari to solve and that's what they'll look forward to. Not these non-issues you've embarked upon just like PDP did throughout the campaign period. And you know how that ended.

Got no time for you and your likes.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by Jesusloveyou: 5:59am On May 31, 2015
slimmy05:
u saTANiod that are paid agent to spew trash against nigeria progress. but don't worry, jesus loves you

3 Likes

Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by Jesusloveyou: 6:03am On May 31, 2015
clip:

Even when they are doing bad thing? Why don'we suppprt GEJ? This is the right time to check them, so they can align to their promise. It will teach other politician not to make promises they can not keep during campaign.

has buhari fail an inch of his promise?

2 Likes

Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by mandhi(m): 6:15am On May 31, 2015
barcanista:
Let me start by congratulating President Muhammadu Buhari on his historic inauguration. That said, it is patriotic to call the President to order. As the President elect, Muhammadu Buhari shocked the world by insulting the sensibilities of Nigerians with respect to the Chibok girls. Just hours after his inauguration, the President showed in action that he's incompetent in his responsibilities and he again has insulted our collective responsibilities.

1. On May 29, 2015 just hours after his inauguration, there was an incident of Boko Haram attack in Maiduguri, Borno state which killed nine Nigerians. The attack threw a section of the country into grief and mourning, itwas widely reported inn the press. Despite the publicity of the attack, the President refused to issue any statement to condole the bereaved all through May 29. Rather, he was busy eating and drinking in "celebration" of his new position. This is the same man that "pledged" to lead from the front on February 25, 2015

Rather than lead from the "front", President Buhari had to wait for another attack in the same Maiduguri on May 30 before releasing statement.

2. Part of the pledge made by President Buhari during the electioneering period was public asset declaration. In the words of Buhari...

It was surprising however, that rather than public declaration of asset as promised, President Buhari and his vice followed the step of others by doing "secret" declaration with the code of conduct bureau. I find this insulting on the collective intelligence of Nigerians.

For avoidance of doubt, public declaration of asset is when an individual or entity disclose details of all their asset to the public beyond the mandatory CCB provision as was done by late Yaradua.

3. Few days after being declared President-elect, Muhammadu Buhari claimed that he never promised to bringbackchibokgirls. Now that he has been inaugurated, I believe it is patriotic to tell Mr President that not only is it his responsibility to BringTheGirls back, but it was part of his 100 Days pledge...

Earlier before the pledge was reported, Buhari was quoted by PUNCH on February 20, 2015 in which he specifically promised to bring back our girls.

President Buhari should understand that Nigerians are determined to hold his administration accountable. He should understand that we are not as gullible as he's been made to believe.

May God Bless Nigeria
Barcanista my friend, I implore you not to be like them. Don't reduce your so low pls. You are better than this. Is like me or any other person stooping so low to say what the heck is wike doin, operation zero pothole to be contracted to berger when the state department if work can handle dat.
By the way, am not criticising but merely making a point.
Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by Jesusloveyou: 6:16am On May 31, 2015
barcanista:
Very unnecessary epistle. Where in the original write-up did you see failure wish? Should we all keep quiet?
keep ur madness, atleast for 2days, atleast wait by monday til wednesday,before showing ur idiocy

2 Likes

Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by Rawani: 6:41am On May 31, 2015
Continue to ignore this baseless thread, others have already exposed the emptiness, vindictiveness, prematurity, and irrationality of the OP's claims especially in light of the fact that the only precedence they have provided which is the Late President Yar'adua's case, clearly states that he announced his public declaration of his assets on the 29th of June - a clean ONE MONTH after inauguration. The irrationality and borderline delusion of the OP is underlined by the fact that the assets were declared on a weekend, less than 48 hours after inauguration and 24 hours before the next business day.

As many have testified, the quality of this opposition which otherwise should be robust and intelligent, has been compromised by the overbearing feelings of frustration, disbelief and sheer helplessness at the victory of their most hated General, that has tinted their lens of objectivity and rationality, unfortunately so. We encourage other members of this forum to rise and form a formidable opposition that offers bile free rational criticism which will keep the ruling party on its toes.

I am glad that President Buhari has elevated the benchmark for governance above the mediocrity of Jonathan's administration, and more is expected from him; a successful litmus test of the progress of our nascent democracy.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by Jesusloveyou: 7:05am On May 31, 2015
agabaI23:
Moonlight tales.

Has he done anything differently? He promised to declare his asset publicly during his campaign.

Has he disappointed you already?
capital 'NO' he has not fail an inch of his promise.

1 Like

Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by ayindejimmy(m): 7:10am On May 31, 2015
barcanista:
Let me start by congratulating President Muhammadu Buhari on his historic inauguration. That said, it is patriotic to call the President to order. As the President elect, Muhammadu Buhari shocked the world by insulting the sensibilities of Nigerians with respect to the Chibok girls. Just hours after his inauguration, the President showed in action that he's incompetent in his responsibilities and he again has insulted our collective responsibilities.

1. On May 29, 2015 just hours after his inauguration, there was an incident of Boko Haram attack in Maiduguri, Borno state which killed nine Nigerians. The attack threw a section of the country into grief and mourning, itwas widely reported inn the press. Despite the publicity of the attack, the President refused to issue any statement to condole the bereaved all through May 29. Rather, he was busy eating and drinking in "celebration" of his new position. This is the same man that "pledged" to lead from the front on February 25, 2015

Rather than lead from the "front", President Buhari had to wait for another attack in the same Maiduguri on May 30 before releasing statement.

2. Part of the pledge made by President Buhari during the electioneering period was public asset declaration. In the words of Buhari...

It was surprising however, that rather than public declaration of asset as promised, President Buhari and his vice followed the step of others by doing "secret" declaration with the code of conduct bureau. I find this insulting on the collective intelligence of Nigerians.

For avoidance of doubt, public declaration of asset is when an individual or entity disclose details of all their asset to the public beyond the mandatory CCB provision as was done by late Yaradua.

3. Few days after being declared President-elect, Muhammadu Buhari claimed that he never promised to bringbackchibokgirls. Now that he has been inaugurated, I believe it is patriotic to tell Mr President that not only is it his responsibility to BringTheGirls back, but it was part of his 100 Days pledge...

Earlier before the pledge was reported, Buhari was quoted by PUNCH on February 20, 2015 in which he specifically promised to bring back our girls.

President Buhari should understand that Nigerians are determined to hold his administration accountable. He should understand that we are not as gullible as he's been made to believe.

May God Bless Nigeria

I'm highly saddened by the manner our youths reason these days.
Really, I'm a youth but I will never allow money , ethnicity nor religion decloud my rational reasoning.
I mean, Buhari was only swore in 24 hours ago and you've started holding him responsible! ? On a weekend. Only a paid sycophant can stoop so low.
I'm even surprised Buhari declared his assets so soon cos gej your hero never did publicly . And it the took the ONLY President that ever declared publicly a month to do so.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umaru_Musa_Yar'Adua

If not blatant and foolhardy prejudice.... Tell me, what else can all these ranting be?
This is the last time I'll descend so low to give audience to any unproductive critism of PMB from you. If and when PMB's govt start going astray, I'll be there to criticize them too. But until then....

I did this only because I USED to hold you in high esteem.
Just because the tide has changed for doesn't mean you should throw all logical and reasonable thinking to the wind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by QuotaSystem: 7:12am On May 31, 2015
bunmititi:

wahallai talahi!
i shall torture buhari
any time he comes into the public consciousness!

now he has forced himself permanenetly into public view
as president of nigeria,
he just painted a big red bulls-eye on his back!

As long as he is there,
i shall torture him!
i shall hold his feet to the fire!
i shall show him pepper!

you talk of four years,

(i do not think he will last four years.
i think he will form one excuse soon
and run back to daura.
but if he stays there for four years,)

i shall not relent
even if he makes 1 naira = 1 dollar,
i shall spit in his eye!

i shall boo him
i shall put him stud
i can even bribe referee to blow fowl against him.
i shall give him upper-cut
round-house,
below the belt!
i shall kick his blokos!

the only thing that can save that brainless village idi-ot from daura
is if i suddenly becomes a billionaire
(and the chances of this is slim to zero
except you mean Zim dollars)
and i get busy drinking juice in my banana iceland manshion

This one just confirmed their hatred is fueled by poverty and lack.
Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by LasoulMacuby(m): 7:13am On May 31, 2015
One of these days, we would wake up to an Obituary announcement of the following people as a result of their hatred for PMB. these includes : Barcanista, FireFire, Mogidi, Temitemi1, bunmititi, SeverusSnape amongst others.
Headline be like " SORRY to inform Nairalanders about the death of the aforementioned people who died in their sleep as a result of built up pain to the heart. FireFire, SHARIAREPORTERS, TrushPusher, and Temitemi1 on the other hand died by accident, as the could not concentrate on the high way all because the were deep in thought on an evil plan they wanted to hatch against the peoples president.

May their souls rest in piss as President Buhari lives on.
No burial as they would all be thrown into the evil forest.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by SeverusSnape(m): 7:16am On May 31, 2015
LasoulMacuby:
One of these days, we would wake up to an Obituary announcement of the following people as a result of their hatred for PMB. these includes : Barca*nista, Fire*Fire, Mog*idi, Temite*mi1, Severus*Snape amongst others.
Headline be like " SORRY to inform Nairalanders about the death of the aforementioned people who died in their sleep as a result of built up pain to the heart. FireFire and Temitemi1 on the other hand died by accident, as the could not concentrate on the high way all because the were deep in thought on an evil plan they wanted to hatch against the peoples president.

No burial as they would all be thrown into the evil forest
You must be suffering from Buhariasis.
Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by Jesusloveyou: 7:22am On May 31, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
I will
I will
I will
I will
Buh today, he's saying somtin else
I said it before and still saying it, Buhari is a fraud
and ur gej till 2019 is what? for 6yrs, he was stil sayin i wil,i wil, but barely 24 hours,d best president of nigeria has prove to be d best.

1 Like

Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by Nobody: 7:24am On May 31, 2015
Guy na wa for you o
LasoulMacuby:
One of these days, we would wake up to an Obituary announcement of the following people as a result of their hatred for PMB. these includes : Barcanista, FireFire, Mogidi, Temitemi1, SeverusSnape amongst others.
Headline be like " SORRY to inform Nairalanders about the death of the aforementioned people who died in their sleep as a result of built up pain to the heart. FireFire and Temitemi1 on the other hand died by accident, as the could not concentrate on the high way all because the were deep in thought on an evil plan they wanted to hatch against the peoples president.

Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by Nobody: 7:27am On May 31, 2015
When did you start with your "madnass"?
Jesusloveyou:
keep ur madness, atleast for 2days, atleast wait by monday til wednesday,before showing ur idiocy
Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by bappahman: 7:34am On May 31, 2015
Change starts 1st June
Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by Chibex50(f): 7:34am On May 31, 2015
Lolzz..... Like seriously Nigerians are expecting miracle frm Buhari. He shld knw Nigerians are watching him, am so scared
Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by papoose999(m): 7:40am On May 31, 2015
chiefinalowo:
Whoever wants Buhari/Yemi to fail will not be remembered for good things throughout the first four years of this administration
Whoever says Buhari/Yemi fail, failure will follow that person for the next four years.
An ethnic group that wants Buhari/Yemi to fail just because they are Hausa/Yoruba will never experience peace throughout the first four years in Jesus name.

The Christian Holy book says; I will curse whoever curse you. That means curse will follow anyone from any ethnic group that wants Buhari/Yemi to fail.whileall other ethnic groups are saying lifting up, they will be singing casting down.
Any ethnic group that wants Buahri/Yemi to fail will have all her children scattered all over the world in Jesus name.

Enough is enough, Nigerians have suffered enough.
We all need to support them and be optimistic that things will be better.

Emi ari temi se ninu Ijoba Buhari/Yemi yii.
dnt brng d bible into ds..all ds is politics talk just 2 kip d present gov on its toes u fit swear am say u no talk trash abt pres jonathan durin hs tenure...idiot
Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by SeverusSnape(m): 7:46am On May 31, 2015
LasoulMacuby:
One of these days, we would wake up to an Obituary announcement of the following people as a result of their hatred for PMB. these includes : Barca*nista, FireF*ire, Mogi*di, Tem*itemi1, SeverusSnape amongst others.

Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by Jesusloveyou: 7:48am On May 31, 2015
Truckpusher:
The APC mantra of change has been nothing but another dummy sold to the helpless Nigerian populace who have always been bamboozled, divided and polarized along ethnicity,region and religion.Mark my words today ,even if Buhari doesn't add any single change to the already existing transformation agenda that Dr Goodluck Ebelemi Jonathan had started, don't expect these same Nigerians to cry foul especially with the internet awash with his too many change chanting zombies that are ready to call black white for peanuts.Though I'm sure that with the level of awareness in place he would be booted out by other regions only to be replaced by another criminal elites and the cycle continues.

Once again Nigerians have been deceived by the very criminal elites that has kept them down for far too long.
d worst of buhari for just 24hours is better than gej 6yrs,if not for peanut u get for shouting gej till 2019, u would have be stu.pid like this.

1 Like

Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by elari(m): 8:04am On May 31, 2015
LasoulMacuby:
One of these days, we would wake up to an Obituary announcement of the following people as a result of their hatred for PMB. these includes : Barcanista, FireFire, Mogidi, Temitemi1, SeverusSnape amongst others.

U are wicked, I repeat, u are wicked
Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by LouisVanGaal(m): 8:10am On May 31, 2015
bunmititi:

wahallai talahi!
i shall torture buhari
any time he comes into the public consciousness!

now he has forced himself permanenetly into public view
as president of nigeria,
he just painted a big red bulls-eye on his back!

As long as he is there,
i shall torture him!
i shall hold his feet to the fire!
i shall show him pepper!

you talk of four years,

(i do not think he will last four years.
i think he will form one excuse soon
and run back to daura.
but if he stays there for four years,)

i shall not relent
even if he makes 1 naira = 1 dollar,
i shall spit in his eye!

i shall boo him
i shall put him stud
i can even bribe referee to blow fowl against him.
i shall give him upper-cut
round-house,
below the belt!
i shall kick his blokos!

the only thing that can save that brainless village idi-ot from daura
is if i suddenly becomes a billionaire
(and the chances of this is slim to zero
except you mean Zim dollars)
and i get busy drinking juice in my banana iceland manshion
Go take FRUSTRAcyclin tablet to reduce the level of bitterness and frustration in you..Ignored henceforth..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

‘No Northern Candidate Can Defeat President Buhari’ - APC Claims / Enough Is Enough, ACF Tells Boko Haram / Jonathan's Name Has Brought Good-Luck To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.