Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency (12797 Views)

Fayose: Looters In Buhari's Presidency Burying Their Loot In Aso Villa / Jonathan's Appoinment: Countering The Deceit Of Some Northern Element / People That May Shape Buhari’s Presidency-Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by mikolo80: 12:38pm On May 31, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
I will I will I will I will Buh today, he's saying somtin else I said it before and still saying it, Buhari is a fraud
And whatchu go'n do bout it
Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by mikolo80: 12:42pm On May 31, 2015
barcanista:
Let me start by congratulating President Muhammadu Buhari on his historic inauguration. That said, it is patriotic to call the President to order. As the President elect, Muhammadu Buhari shocked the world by insulting the sensibilities of Nigerians with respect to the Chibok girls. Just hours after his inauguration, the President showed in action that he's incompetent in his responsibilities and he again has insulted our collective responsibilities.

1. On May 29, 2015 just hours after his inauguration, there was an incident of Boko Haram attack in Maiduguri, Borno state which killed nine Nigerians. The attack threw a section of the country into grief and mourning, itwas widely reported inn the press. Despite the publicity of the attack, the President refused to issue any statement to condole the bereaved all through May 29. Rather, he was busy eating and drinking in "celebration" of his new position. This is the same man that "pledged" to lead from the front on February 25, 2015

Rather than lead from the "front", President Buhari had to wait for another attack in the same Maiduguri on May 30 before releasing statement.

2. Part of the pledge made by President Buhari during the electioneering period was public asset declaration. In the words of Buhari...

It was surprising however, that rather than public declaration of asset as promised, President Buhari and his vice followed the step of others by doing "secret" declaration with the code of conduct bureau. I find this insulting on the collective intelligence of Nigerians.

For avoidance of doubt, public declaration of asset is when an individual or entity disclose details of all their asset to the public beyond the mandatory CCB provision as was done by late Yaradua.

3. Few days after being declared President-elect, Muhammadu Buhari claimed that he never promised to bringbackchibokgirls. Now that he has been inaugurated, I believe it is patriotic to tell Mr President that not only is it his responsibility to BringTheGirls back, but it was part of his 100 Days pledge...

Earlier before the pledge was reported, Buhari was quoted by PUNCH on February 20, 2015 in which he specifically promised to bring back our girls.

President Buhari should understand that Nigerians are determined to hold his administration accountable. He should understand that we are not as gullible as he's been made to believe.

May God Bless Nigeria
Are you illiterate or just being mischievous. Where in your quotes did he promise to bring back the Chibok girls.?is he God that knows where they are and can freeze the boko so they don't slaughter the girls before their rescue? Think before you open your mouth on global media.your foolishness will not just be here in nigeria o
Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by Firefire(m): 12:53pm On May 31, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Yar'Adua who declared his asset publicly did so one month after inauguration on May 29 2007.

Make una warn Garba Shehu to be mindful of his pubic conduct and speech.
Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 31, 2015
Did you read the OP?
mikolo80:
Are you illiterate or just being mischievous. Where in your quotes did he promise to bring back the Chibok girls.?is he God that knows where they are and can freeze the boko so they don't slaughter the girls before their rescue? Think before you open your mouth on global media.your foolishness will not just be here in nigeria o
Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 31, 2015
Dannyset:
Whoever want Buhari The President of Nigeria to fail will fail in his stead. Amen!
Whoever is pained should go check the statistics of those that has died from High BP.

Dumb and follow-follow post. Where did you see failure in the post? Mr. President should do differently from what he accused GEJ of. God does not answer wishful prayers but genuinely made without ulterior motive. Nobody forced Buhari to make his numerous promises.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Picture Of Buhari With Amosun Is Fake, Here's Proof. / What A Yoruba Sex Worker Told Me / Like Azman, Air Peace Suspends Flights To Kaduna Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.