Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Oil Subsidy Scam: How I Arrived At $32bn Figure – Saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oil Subsidy Scam: How I Arrived At $32bn Figure – Saraki (588 Views)

How We Arrived At N145 Price For Fuel, By Government / Toyin Saraki Arrived At EFCC Unprepared, Left Shocked At How Much They Know- SAR / No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oil Subsidy Scam: How I Arrived At $32bn Figure – Saraki by bidjannorah: 6:33am On May 31, 2015
Description
READ MORE ,News ,Jobs , Health Tips,Fashion, buy and Sell .ON http://trade./
ABUJA — Former governor of Kwara State, Senator Bukola Saraki, who claimed Monday, that Nigeria was spending $32 billion on non-existing oil subsidy operators, has explained that he arrived at the figure from the monthly and yearly payments to the operators by the Petroleum Product Pricing and Regulatory Agency, PPPRA.
Senator Bokola Saraki
This came as the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) vowed to revoke the licence of any filling station that sells petroleum products above the stipulated price in spite of the current scarcity, saying the Federal Government has not increased the price of fuel.
Senator Saraki, who represents Kwara Central in the Senate, had argued on Monday that the fuel subsidy management in the country was a very big platform for fraud and, therefore, advocated removal of subsidy.
Defending his claim of the loss of $32bn to subsidy scam, he insisted that the figure he gave was authentic, telling those who cared to know more about his claim to contact the agency for the details.

continue reading click http://trade./ads/oil-subsidy-scam-how-i-arrived-at-32bn-figure-saraki/
Re: Oil Subsidy Scam: How I Arrived At $32bn Figure – Saraki by baybeeboi: 6:36am On May 31, 2015
OP,why all these noise this early?
Re: Oil Subsidy Scam: How I Arrived At $32bn Figure – Saraki by temitemi1(m): 6:40am On May 31, 2015
Saraki should forget abt oil subsidy scam n he should let us talk abt kwara state allocation scam grin grin. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!
Re: Oil Subsidy Scam: How I Arrived At $32bn Figure – Saraki by buzquet(m): 6:50am On May 31, 2015
Our senate president to be. I dey hail u sir. Make i send my account number?
Re: Oil Subsidy Scam: How I Arrived At $32bn Figure – Saraki by buzquet(m): 6:51am On May 31, 2015
temitemi1:
Saraki should forget abt oil subsidy scam n he should let us talk abt kwara state allocation scam grin grin. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!
whr is ur garage or unit? Caz I realy resemble agbero die
Re: Oil Subsidy Scam: How I Arrived At $32bn Figure – Saraki by buzquet(m): 6:51am On May 31, 2015
temitemi1:
Saraki should forget abt oil subsidy scam n he should let us talk abt kwara state allocation scam grin grin. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE m ROLE MODEL!!
whr is ur garage or unit? Caz u realy resemble agbero die
Re: Oil Subsidy Scam: How I Arrived At $32bn Figure – Saraki by Nobody: 7:03am On May 31, 2015
temitemi1:
as much as I'm a big fan of APC... I have my conscience here to embrace! Temitemi you have spoken the truth here. Saraki impoverishing Kwarans since the day of his forefathers..
Re: Oil Subsidy Scam: How I Arrived At $32bn Figure – Saraki by Nobody: 7:11am On May 31, 2015
buzquet:
whr is ur garage or unit? Caz I realy resemble agbero die
obviously your judgement has been impairmed by your colossal love for APC... I'm a big fan of APC, all the same let the truth be said

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's Wife Personal Belonging -personal59 / China To Begin Male Contraceptives Due To Over Population! / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie: My Father’s Kidnapping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.