Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

WEDDING TEST!!! --adults Only-- - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WEDDING TEST!!! --adults Only-- (905 Views)

When She Tell U No S3x Till Marriage. Letter Find Out This!! (pics) Adults Only! / Wedding Test, A Must Read For Guys!! / 8 Things That Will Make Her Beg You For Sex [adults Only] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WEDDING TEST!!! --adults Only-- by Hargbo(m): 7:36am On May 31, 2015
Only-- My wonderful
girlfriend and I had been dating 4 over 3
years and so we decided to get married. There was only one little thing bothering
me...It was her beautiful younger sister. My prospective 21 year old sister-in-law, always wore very tight miniskirts, and often times was bra-less. She would regularly bend down
when she was near me,and I always got more than a nice view. One day her little sis called and asked me to come over to check the wedding invitations. She was alone when I
arrived,and she whispered to me that she had feelings and desires for me that she couldn't overcome. She told me that she wanted me just once b4 I get married and commit my life to
her sister. Well, I was in total shock, and couldn't say a word. She said, I'm going upstairs to my room, and if u want one last wild fling, just come up andget me. I was stunned and frozen in shock as I watched her go upstairs. I stood there for a moment, then turned and headed straight to the front door. I opened the door, and headed straight towards my car. Behold, my future family were standing outside, all clapping!. With tears in his eyes, my father-in-law hugged me and said "We are very happy that you have passed our little
test. We couldn't ask for a better man for our daughter Welcome to the family!".({}) I smiled and heaved a sigh of relief because I was actually heading to my car to get my condoms ...NA GOD SAVE ME O!..bt my sister in law will still ve her share sha...test or no test.....
Re: WEDDING TEST!!! --adults Only-- by FLAWLES(f): 7:41am On May 31, 2015
STALE# OLD# DRY# ANNOYING# and >:>

1 Like

Re: WEDDING TEST!!! --adults Only-- by Hargbo(m): 7:44am On May 31, 2015
FLAWLES:
[s]
FLAWLES:
[/s]
FLAWLES:
oops
Re: WEDDING TEST!!! --adults Only-- by cyndax(f): 8:05am On May 31, 2015
Hargbo:
Only-- My wonderful
girlfriend and I had been dating 4 over 3
years and so we decided to get married. There was only one little thing bothering
me...It was her beautiful younger sister. My prospective 21 year old sister-in-law, always wore very tight miniskirts, and often times was bra-less. She would regularly bend down
when she was near me,and I always got more than a nice view. One day her little sis called and asked me to come over to check the wedding invitations. She was alone when I
arrived,and she whispered to me that she had feelings and desires for me that she couldn't overcome. She told me that she wanted me just once b4 I get married and commit my life to
her sister. Well, I was in total shock, and couldn't say a word. She said, I'm going upstairs to my room, and if u want one last wild fling, just come up andget me. I was stunned and frozen in shock as I watched her go upstairs. I stood there for a moment, then turned and headed straight to the front door. I opened the door, and headed straight towards my car. Behold, my future family were standing outside, all clapping!. With tears in his eyes, my father-in-law hugged me and said "We are very happy that you have passed our little
test. We couldn't ask for a better man for our daughter Welcome to the family!".({}) I smiled and heaved a sigh of relief because I was actually heading to my car to get my condoms ...NA GOD SAVE ME O!..bt my sister in law will still ve her share sha...test or no test.....
....well well this rarely happen

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why NOT Having Sex Every Day Is GREAT For Your Marriage / Question For The Ladies...(with Picture) / How To Get Any Girl You Want

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.