Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Biafra A Nation About To Be Reborn - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra A Nation About To Be Reborn (2084 Views)

Biafra: A Struggle For Disgruntled Elements? / Biafra - A Call For The Ijaw Nation To Stand Up For Truth. / On South South And Biafra...a Rivers-man View (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra A Nation About To Be Reborn by whoawa(m): 8:39am On May 31, 2015
Think about it : "Forty-two years after the war, a beer has just been launched in eastern Nigeria. The choice of name, "Hero", and the logo on the bottle a "RISINING SUN" similar to the one on the Biafran flag were no accident.These days "Bring me a Hero" is a popular call in the bars of EASTEN REGION where people have not entirely given up on the dream of raising a glass to "independence.

Now forty-five years after the war and completion of 100yrs of amalgamation, The Supreme Council of the Elders of In­digenous People of Biafra has re­ceived an invitation from the United Nations (UN) to attend one of its meetings in New York in June, the first invitation to such a meeting since the Biafran pressure group came into existence.

As the law of nature state : "anything that has beginning must surely has an end" though we might be afraid to accept it, but let be known that this country Nigeria will never last forever!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra A Nation About To Be Reborn by eedriyz(m): 8:44am On May 31, 2015
SMH

1 Like

Re: Biafra A Nation About To Be Reborn by cephaswizzy(m): 8:51am On May 31, 2015
eedriyz:
SMH
make ur head no split o, now that u're shaking it anyhow.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra A Nation About To Be Reborn by Nobody: 8:54am On May 31, 2015
Waiting for the children of hate and anger to .......to flood this thread

5 Likes

Re: Biafra A Nation About To Be Reborn by biafransoul: 8:54am On May 31, 2015
THE PRINCIPLES OF THE REVOLUTION I stand before you tonight not to launch the Biafran Revolution, because it is already in existence. It came into being two years ago when we proclaimed to all the world that we had finally extricated ourselves from the sea of mud that was, and is, Nigeria. I stand before you to proclaim formally the commitment of the Biafran State to the Principles of the Revolution and to enunciate those Principles. Some people are frightened when they hear the word Revolution. They say: Revolution? Heaven help us! It is too dangerous. It means mobs rushing around destroying property, killing people and upsetting everything. But these people do not understand the real meaning of revolution. For us, a revolution is a change - a quick change, a change for the better. Every society is changing all the time. It is changing for the better or for the worse; it is either moving forward or moving backwards; it cannot stand absolutely still. A revolution is a forward movement. It is a rapid, forward movement which improves a people’s standard of living and their material circumstance and purifies and raises their moral tone. It transforms for the better those institutions which are still relevant, and discards those which stand in the way of progress. # The Biafran Revolution believes in the sanctity of human life and the dignity of the human person. The Biafran sees the wilful and wanton destruction of human life not only as a grave crime but as an abominable sin. In our society every human life is holy, every individual person counts. No Biafran wants to be taken for granted or ignored, neither does he ignore or take
others for granted. This explains why such degrading practices as begging for alms were unknown in Biafran society. Therefore, all forms of disabilities and inequalities which reduce the dignity of the individual or destroy his sense of person have no place in the New Biafran Social Order. The Biafran Revolution upholds the dignity of man. # The Biafran Revolution stands firmly against Genocide - against any attempt to destroy a people, its security, its right to life, property and progress. Any attempt to deprive a community of its identity is abhorrent to the Biafran people. Having ourselves suffered genocide, we are all the more determined to take a clear stand now and at all times against this crime. # The new Biafran Social Order places a high premium on Patriotism - Love and Devotion to the Fatherland. Every true Biafran must love Biafra; must have faith in Biafra and its people, and must strive for its greater unity. He must find his salvation here in Biafra. He must be prepared to work for Biafra, to stand up for Biafra and, if necessary, to die for Biafra. He must be prepared to defend the sovereignty of Biafra wherever and by whomsoever it is challenged. Biafran patriots do all this already, and Biafra expects all her sons and daughters of today and tomorrow, to emulate their noble example. Diplomats who treat insults to the Fatherland and the Leadership of our struggle with levity are not patriotic. That young man who sneaks about the village, avoiding service in his country’s Armed Forces is unpatriotic; that young, able-bodied school teacher who prefers to distribute relief when he should be fighting his country’s war, is not only unpatriotic but is doing a woman’s work. Those who help these loafers to dodge their civic duties should henceforth re-examine themselves. # All Biafrans are brothers and sisters bound together by ties of geography, trade, inter-marriage and culture and their common misfortune in Nigeria and their present experience of the armed struggle. Biafrans are even more united by the desire to create a new and better order of society which will satisfy their needs and aspirations. Therefore, there is no justification for anyone to introduce into the Biafran Fatherland divisions based on ethnic origin, sex or religion. To do so would be unpatriotic. # Every true Biafran must know and demand his civic rights. Furthermore, he must recognize the rights of other Biafrans and be prepared to defend them when necessary. So often people complain that they have been ill-treated by the Police or some other public servant. But the truth very often is that we allow ourselves to be bullied because we are not man enough to demand and stand up for our rights, and that fellow citizens around do not assist us when we demand our rights. # In the New Biafran Social Order sovereignty and power belong to the People. Those who exercise power do so on behalf of the people. Those who govern must not tyrannize over the people. They carry a sacred trust of the people and must use their authority strictly in accordance with the will of the people. The true test of success in public life is that the People - who are the real masters - are contented and happy. The rulers must satisfy the People at all times. But it is no use saying that power belongs to the People unless we are prepared to make it work in practice. Even in the old political days, the oppressors of the People were among those who shouted loudest that power belonged to the People. The Biafran Revolution will constantly and honestly seek methods of making this concept a fact rather than a pious fiction. # Arising out of the Biafran’s belief that power belongs to the People is the principle of public accountability. Those who exercise power are accountable to the people for the way they use that power. The People retain the right to renew or terminate their mandate. Every individual servant of the People, whether in the Legislature, the Civil Service, the Judiciary, the Police, the Armed Forces, in business or in any other walks of life, is accountable at all times for his work or the work of those under his charge. Where, therefore, a ministry of department runs inefficiently or improperly, its head must accept personal responsibility for such a situation and, depending on the gravity of the failure, must resign or be removed. And where he is proved to have misused his position or trust to enrich himself, the principle of public accountability requires that he be punished severely and his ill-gotten gains taken from him. Excerpts from Ahiara Declaration

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra A Nation About To Be Reborn by wecan: 8:59am On May 31, 2015
Yes, Biafrans can survive without the Niger Delta regions. It's not by force that the Niger Delta should join Biafrans. The Niger Delta region should decide who they should join. But Let's not forget that 85% of river state is full Biafra and 75% of Delta are also Biafrans and so many of them from other part of Niger Delta region . So Biafra is a great country. To you Yurobas who believe that we need Biafra because of Niger Delta, you guys are f00ls. We are Biafrans, we don't bow to o man, We are strong and we are not lazy like you guys.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra A Nation About To Be Reborn by Nobody: 9:01am On May 31, 2015
seppBlatter:
Smelly ibos
I'm not an Ibo but be careful the way you address a Nation/Tribe by the actions of a few.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra A Nation About To Be Reborn by Feranchek(m): 9:17am On May 31, 2015
I stopped singing Nigeria National Anthem many years ago... the words of the anthem seem obsolete and no hope of rival cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra A Nation About To Be Reborn by Nobody: 9:39am On May 31, 2015
smiley
Re: Biafra A Nation About To Be Reborn by WisdomCanada(m): 9:43am On May 31, 2015
seppBlatter:
Smelly ibos
I didn't want to insult any body this Sunday morning, but bro, ur fada alone, out of the whole yoruba clan u hail from, is the smelly one, who gave you the guts to insult a whole nation? Who born you?

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Biafra A Nation About To Be Reborn by Nobody: 9:46am On May 31, 2015
I woke up this morning, and after taken some shots of Red Label, was buried in my thoughts & contemplating on the best strategy to deploy to silence these eastern barbarians once and for all.

I just wish Buhari can tune into the same spirit & frequency with me, and allow us take certain steps against these Biafrans, for committing treason, such as Hitler did against the stiff-necked Jews at the Auschwitz Gas chamber, causing at the end 6Million fatalities. Yes, you guessed right [Gassing them all up with biological weapons] grin

We can just make scapegoats out of Nnamdi Kanu & Asari Dokubo for Treasonable Felony.

Avoiding distractions & staying motivated should be our goal, while working selflessly towards a greater & a united Nigeria

BTW; Thomas Jefferson once shot a man on the White House lawn for Treason grin

2 Likes

Re: Biafra A Nation About To Be Reborn by SOUNDKING: 9:48am On May 31, 2015
Feranchek:
I stopped singing Nigeria National Anthem many years ago... the words of the anthem seem obsolete and no hope of rival cry
you are like me my brother, i have deleted it from my brain, and replaced it with this: Land of the rising sun we love and cherish, we have vanguished all our enemies God bless Biafraaa.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra A Nation About To Be Reborn by Nobody: 9:53am On May 31, 2015
wecan:
Yes, Biafrans can survive without the Niger Delta regions. It's not by force that the Niger Delta should join Biafrans. The Niger Delta region should decide who they should join. But Let's not forget that 85% of river state is full Biafra and 75% of Delta are also Biafrans and so many of them from other part of Niger Delta region . So Biafra is a great country. To you Yurobas who believe that we need Biafra because of Niger Delta, you guys are f00ls. We are Biafrans, we don't bow to o man, We are strong and we are not lazy like you guys.
they problem is that their don't travel. ...........

Up biafra

2 Likes

Re: Biafra A Nation About To Be Reborn by Emptybrain(m): 9:55am On May 31, 2015
Chukwuabiama will free us from this jungle called Nigeria. Biafra is our heaven. Biafra my country, i will laymy life for you to stand.

1 Like

Re: Biafra A Nation About To Be Reborn by Nobody: 9:57am On May 31, 2015
Nigeria is a scam. ..........

1 Like

Re: Biafra A Nation About To Be Reborn by Nobody: 10:11am On May 31, 2015
seppBlatter:
Smelly ibos
lol... coming from a Yoruba man, we all know d smelly ones amongst d two tribes...
Lemme give u a hint they come from d South West.

1 Like

Re: Biafra A Nation About To Be Reborn by Saurab: 10:29am On May 31, 2015
South Africans making their money, you guys are here advertising for them. I just learnt something today, this is a good business idea. I need to tap into something like this, OP thank you.
Re: Biafra A Nation About To Be Reborn by Feranchek(m): 10:42am On May 31, 2015
SOUNDKING:
you are like me my brother, i have deleted it from my brain, and replaced it with this: Land of the rising sun we love and cherish, we have vanguished all our enemies God bless Biafraaa.

God bless the SOVEREIGN Union!
Re: Biafra A Nation About To Be Reborn by Feranchek(m): 10:45am On May 31, 2015
Zoharariel:
I woke up this morning, and after taken some shots of Red Label, was buried in my thoughts & contemplating on the best strategy to deploy to silence these eastern barbarians once and for all.

I just wish Buhari can tune into the same spirit & frequency with me, and allow us take certain steps against these Biafrans, for committing treason, such as Hitler did against the stiff-necked Jews at the Auschwitz Gas chamber, causing at the end 6Million fatalities. Yes, you guessed right [Gassing them all up with biological weapons] grin

We can just make scapegoats out of Nnamdi Kanu & Asari Dokubo for Treasonable Felony.

Avoiding distractions & staying motivated should be our goal, while working selflessly towards a greater & a united Nigeria

And you thought you just spoke English. Chai undecided waste of parents' hard earned money

1 Like

Re: Biafra A Nation About To Be Reborn by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 31, 2015
Feranchek:

And you thought you just spoke English. Chai undecided waste of parents' hard earned money

Slowpoke - We will nip the Biafran agitation in the bud for Treason.

1 Like

Re: Biafra A Nation About To Be Reborn by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 31, 2015
seppBlatter:
Smelly ibos
You are not up to their poo!!!

1 Like

Re: Biafra A Nation About To Be Reborn by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 31, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
Nigeria is a scam. ..........
I am just waiting for the war trumpet to start killing the enemies of Biafra I wouldn't mind dying in the process after all every human being that is born of a woman must die someday.
ALL HAIL BIAFRA!!!!!!!
Re: Biafra A Nation About To Be Reborn by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 31, 2015
Zoharariel:

Why waiting for buhari? how about you doing it yourself? come let us skin you alive!!
Re: Biafra A Nation About To Be Reborn by Nature8(m): 1:28pm On May 31, 2015
God bless Biafra..
Re: Biafra A Nation About To Be Reborn by Yujin(m): 2:15pm On May 31, 2015
Zoharariel:

While you're at that some people are getting set to unleash atomic bomb on you. You better hurry up else you might be caught up in its devastating ripple effect.
Re: Biafra A Nation About To Be Reborn by Macelliot(m): 2:31pm On May 31, 2015
Zoharariel:

Fact is that you guys don't love us....
We do you no harm, but you choose to hate us.. You don't want us to progress...
Take a look at the fulani herdsmen, maiming and killing people. You guys sees nothing wrong with it...
You guys hates us and see everything wrong for supporting GEJ....
Re: Biafra A Nation About To Be Reborn by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 31, 2015
Macelliot:
Fact is that you guys don't love us....
We do you no harm, but you choose to hate us.. You don't want us to progress...
Take a look at the fulani herdsmen, maiming and killing people. You guys sees nothing wrong with it...
You guys hates us and see everything wrong for supporting GEJ....

I don't have to love you; My sincere love & unflinching loyalty goes to Mother Nigeria, and I will never trade my patriotism for some selfish & deluded rag-tag agitators.

Treason: The crime of betraying one's Country, especially by attempting to kill or overthrow the sovereign or government.

The minimum & maximum penalty for Treason is death, so I just hope you're prepared grin
Re: Biafra A Nation About To Be Reborn by aminaadamu(f): 3:55pm On May 31, 2015
Biafra will be restored by Chukwuabiama cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Still Thinking About This Fight Inside Church Between Two Pastors. Terrible!Pics / America's War With China Begun! Tianjin Explosion - Pentagon Warning Shot!(Pics) / Still Thinking About This Thing Going On In Uganda. See What Two Woman Are Doing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.