Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,169 members, 7,821,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Biafra: A Struggle For Disgruntled Elements? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: A Struggle For Disgruntled Elements? (9333 Views)

IPOB Is Sponsored By Looters And The Politically Disgruntled - Lai Mohammed / Ajimobi To Olubadan: Don’t Allow Disgruntled Elements To Set You ‎against Govern / On South South And Biafra...a Rivers-man View (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: A Struggle For Disgruntled Elements? by safarigirl(f): 6:46pm On Dec 06, 2015
Today, on my way to school, I happened to go in two different public transports and a recurring topic in both was that PD Biafra.

Both cars were occupied by mostly Northerners, while the first had Northern Muslims who harped on the unity of Nigeria and opposed any form of division, the second had an outspoken Igala man from Kogi state.

The Igala driver briefly spoke of the recently concluded elections in his state where Yahaya Bello emerged Governor, he then stated that Ebira people must be ecstatic and said that they would give Bello a tenure of 4 years after which he would be removed, then added that [b]this is assuming Biafra does not ce before then, because if it does, the people of Igala are going with them[\b]. When a commuter asked him on what basis the Igala people would join Biafra, he simply replied that there is already a drawn out map.

Obviously, this driver is one of the many Igala people who are disgruntled by the manner with which power was seized from them, according o him 'pesin wey no do rally, na who win election'....

Here on NL, many people say that Biafra is just an Igbo struggle, as much as that may be true, the fact is that Biafra is a struggle that has many silent supporters; whether it be the radicalst Ibibio student, the frustrated unemployed Ijaw graduate or the hustling Igala cab driver.

These are people who feel shortchanged by the Nigerian government, people who are tired of being regarded as inconsequential minorities, people who have unjustly lost opportunities due to a flawed quota system. Many of these people are just waiting for something to happen, for someone to so something.

And who better to lead than one of the elite majority?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: A Struggle For Disgruntled Elements? by Bigprozzie: 6:49pm On Dec 06, 2015
The Igala driver briefly spoke of the recently concluded elections in his state where Yahaya Bello emerged Governor, he then stated that Ebira people must be ecstatic and said that they would give Bello a tenure of 4 years after which he would be removed, then added that [b]this is assuming Biafra does not ce before then, because if it does, the people of Igala are going with them[\b]. When a commuter asked him on what basis the Igala people would join Biafra, he simply replied that there is already a drawn out map.

Auntie you can lie ooo

So you mean an Igala told you he will join Biafra?

Chai, you try ma

Igala that is always fighting with Anambrans is now ready to join Biafra

He even told you that they have drawn up a map? shocked shocked shocked shocked

This is classic sister

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: A Struggle For Disgruntled Elements? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 06, 2015
Any group of people that find themselves in the golden list of Biafra provinces has every cause to be grateful to his God...

#fact. Biafra represent hope for people of the most high..
And Igbo nation will take it upon themselves to make it come to fruition.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biafra: A Struggle For Disgruntled Elements? by Chanchit: 6:59pm On Dec 06, 2015
One question, safarigirl. What's your take on Biafra, do you think secession is good for the region?
Re: Biafra: A Struggle For Disgruntled Elements? by Khd95(m): 7:07pm On Dec 06, 2015
Republic of biafra will b d s/sudan of nigeriagringrin.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: A Struggle For Disgruntled Elements? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 06, 2015
Bigprozzie:

Auntie you can lie ooo

Chai, you try ma

This is classic sister

You are very wrong...
As there are no place where it is found that it was igala people from kogi that are fighting Anambrarians...
Igala people are in Anambra already and they are also anambrarians... Igbo's and igala have been living peacefully in Anambra state...
How can igala fight their own people?

Please get your facts right...
As igala are not the only ethnicity found in kogi state.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: A Struggle For Disgruntled Elements? by Duru1(m): 7:10pm On Dec 06, 2015
YoundDoctor:

You are very wrong...
As there are no place where it is found that it was igala people from kogi that are fighting Anambrarians...
Igala people are in Anambra already and they are also anambrarians... Igbo's and igala have been living peacefully in Anambra state...
How can igala fight their own people?

Please get your facts right...
As igala are not the only ethnicity found in kogi state.

Bros there are so many ignoramuses on NL who know little about the country called Nigeria.

13 Likes

Re: Biafra: A Struggle For Disgruntled Elements? by safarigirl(f): 7:14pm On Dec 06, 2015
Bigprozzie:

Auntie you can lie ooo

Chai, you try ma

This is classic sister
he didn't tell me, it was a general conversation.

You can aah and ooh, you can choose to not believe....I won't make up stories. Maybe you're that jobless, but I certainly am not.

Regardless of whatever fights you may think the Igbo's and Igalas engage in, there is a general saying that the enemy of your enemy is your friend. You may not understand this because you assume people make up stories.

If you were in the car, you would probably have accused the Igala man of being an impostor, after all, most of you choose what you want to believe and call whatever doesn't suit your belief 'stories'

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: A Struggle For Disgruntled Elements? by Afam4eva(m): 7:22pm On Dec 06, 2015
This was my assertion a few days ago that the Biafran struggle is not necessarily an attempt to form a parallel country but a fight against oppression. The same people who protested in Aba arebyhe same people who will shout up Nigeria when the country wins a match. Just yesterday some Nigerians fans were said to have carried both the Biafran and Nigerian flag to a stadium in Senegal to support the Nigerian team. The government should not take these protests lightely and should endeavour to fix some issues that have been raised especially those affecting Igbos in this country because we don't know how much things can escalate. When people are pushed to the wall, the only thing they can do is to push back.

17 Likes

Re: Biafra: A Struggle For Disgruntled Elements? by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 7:51pm On Dec 06, 2015
I see
Re: Biafra: A Struggle For Disgruntled Elements? by misterawo: 8:41pm On Dec 06, 2015
"Biafra struggle has many silent supporters". This explains the reluctance of Nigeria to conduct referendum, because they will be shocked by its outcome. Anyone asking for referendum is asking for outright disintegration. Nigeria has no case to make for unity.The foundation of the country has been systematically undermined.

19 Likes

Re: Biafra: A Struggle For Disgruntled Elements? by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:04pm On Dec 06, 2015
My problem with the whole thing is the cry of marginalization. Today, we are witnessing the rise of the Asian Tigers as they were known in the past rise from the ashes and rebuild their economies.

Before the Igbos cry marginalization and abandonment, they should wage war against their leaders who have gobbled their allocations without doing much to improve their states.

I think the protests should be to put credible leaders to make movement to turn around the plights of the state before a fight of cessation or a call for war.

The Igbos are creative and hardworking. With the right channeling of the states resources, the state can generate revenues internally to cause a financial revolution in the country.

6 Likes

Re: Biafra: A Struggle For Disgruntled Elements? by fistonati(m): 9:09pm On Dec 06, 2015
I blame ur teachers for ur lack of good English and morality
Re: Biafra: A Struggle For Disgruntled Elements? by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:11pm On Dec 06, 2015
fistonati:
I blame ur teachers for ur lack of good English and morality

What is your point? O Great English speaker and High Morality man.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: A Struggle For Disgruntled Elements? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 06, 2015
Forty years from now I hope someone doesn't accuse the Igala people of betrayal because one Igala taxi driver promised him to join Biafra.

9 Likes

Re: Biafra: A Struggle For Disgruntled Elements? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 06, 2015
TheGoodJoe:
My problem with the whole thing is the cry of marginalization. Today, we are witnessing the rise of the Asian Tigers as they were known in the past rise from the ashes and rebuild their economies.

Before the Igbos cry marginalization and abandonment, they should wage war against their leaders who have gobbled their allocations without doing much to improve their states.

I think the protests should be to put credible leaders to make movement to turn around the plights of the state before a fight of cessation or a call for war.

The Igbos are creative and hardworking. With the right channeling of the states resources, the state can generste revenues internally to cause a financial revolution in their state.

What marginalization? Do you really believe ibos will cry marginalization if Jonathan had won?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: A Struggle For Disgruntled Elements? by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:30pm On Dec 06, 2015
Aigbofa:

What marginalization? Do you really believe ibos will cry marginalization if Jonathan had won?

The cry was always there. The cry goes on in the Niger Delta too. The works of Donald Duke, Amaechi and Akpabio cushioned the negativity the Niger Deltans had for the Federal Government.

GoodLuck did little for the Niger Delta or the Igbos. So with or without GEJ winning, the cry would continue.

I feel the problem is not Marginalization or a leader from a region. That feeds our ethnic and religious hunger. It does nothing to bring developments to the region.

Development comes from the leaders close home. The governors, the Senators and the House of rep members, the LGA Chairmen and Councilors and the state house members.

These men waste Billions that can change the plight of the Igbo people but no one points a finger at them. The Federal Government takes the blame.

I wish this protests was against the corrupt leaders in Igbo land, their leaders would be shaken to act.

6 Likes

Re: Biafra: A Struggle For Disgruntled Elements? by Deltagiant: 9:36pm On Dec 06, 2015
That Biafra has 'silent supporters' is to state the obvious. If anything happens that a referendum or Biafra was declared, the whole world will be shocked as to the level of the suppressed dreams of the people of Nigeria.

For the Igala and Idoma...just forget it, they're in the Biafra column already.

Even the new King of Igalaland, Dr. Michael Idakwo stated clearly in 2013 that Igalaland belonged to the old Onitsha province and he's looking forward to a day they'll return home. Imagine that.

Biafra agitation has a lot of hidden surprises to those who understands history and ethnography.

14 Likes

Re: Biafra: A Struggle For Disgruntled Elements? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 06, 2015
Bigprozzie:

Auntie you can lie ooo

Chai, you try ma

This is classic sister

People have become very uninterested in nigeria.

I met an ibibio man who hushed me to shut up wen i tried to cut his region out from biafra. He told me that ibibios are cousins with the igbos n that the word first son in igbo is same with how they say it in his own ibibio dialect. He said our generation were not taught any history in skol.

There's a full Igala community living in Anambra state as we speak. U can use Google n confirm, they are called "Anam people"

8 Likes

Re: Biafra: A Struggle For Disgruntled Elements? by Obiagu1(m): 10:26pm On Dec 06, 2015
Deltagiant:
That Biafra has 'silent supporters' is to state the obvious. If anything happens that a referendum or Biafra was declared, the whole world will be shocked as to the level of the suppressed dreams of the people of Nigeria.

For the Igala and Idoma...just forget it, they're in the Biafra column already.

Even the new King of Igalaland, Dr. Michael Idakwo stated clearly in 2013 that Igalaland belonged to the old Onitsha province and he's looking forward to a day they'll return home. Imagine that.

Biafra agitation has a lot of hidden surprises to those who understands history and ethnography.

Igalla and Idoma were in Southern Nigeria before they were carved out to join the North.

Yes, Igalla and Idoma are Biafrans.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: A Struggle For Disgruntled Elements? by Armaggedon: 10:29pm On Dec 06, 2015
safarigirl:
Today, on my way to school, I happened to go in two different public transports and a recurring topic in both was that PD Biafra.

Both cars were occupied by mostly Northerners, while the first had Northern Muslims who harped on the unity of Nigeria and opposed any form of division, the second had an outspoken Igala man from Kogi state.

Obviously, this driver is one of the many Igala people who are disgruntled by the manner with which power was seized from them, according o him 'pesin wey no do rally, na who win election'....

Here on NL, many people say that Biafra is just an Igbo struggle, as much as that may be true, the fact is that Biafra is a struggle that has many silent supporters; whether it be the radicalst Ibibio student, the frustrated unemployed Ijaw graduate or the hustling Igala cab driver.

These are people who feel shortchanged by the Nigerian government, people who are tired of being regarded as inconsequential minorities, people who have unjustly lost opportunities due to a flawed quota system. Many of these people are just waiting for something to happen, for someone to so something.

And who better to lead than one of the elite majority?
what is ur point?

Both igala and idoma are in ipob's map of biafra. Referendum will solve that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: A Struggle For Disgruntled Elements? by basilo101: 10:48pm On Dec 06, 2015
Bigprozzie:

Auntie you can lie ooo

Chai, you try ma

This is classic sister
Lol, support for biafra is largely a personal thing, even some igbos dont support biafra

1 Like

Re: Biafra: A Struggle For Disgruntled Elements? by Chanchit: 9:43am On Dec 07, 2015
Chanchit:
One question, safarigirl. What's your take on Biafra, do you think secession is good for the region?

@safarigirl, I'm still waiting you reply to my question, a simple "I'm for or against" would do. I promise we have nothing to argue about.
Re: Biafra: A Struggle For Disgruntled Elements? by Afam4eva(m): 9:49am On Dec 07, 2015
Chanchit:

@safarigirl, I'm still waiting you reply to my question, a simple "I'm for or against" would do. I promise we have nothing to argue about.
It's a case of personal opinion. You cannot say it will not be good for the region when it has not been tried.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: A Struggle For Disgruntled Elements? by Chanchit: 10:07am On Dec 07, 2015
Afam4eva:

It's a case of personal opinion. You cannot say it will not be good for the region when it has not been tried.

Bro, I never said anything about being good or not and I'm not even gonna talk about the agitation on this thread, I just want to see Safarigirl reply.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: A Struggle For Disgruntled Elements? by Afam4eva(m): 10:09am On Dec 07, 2015
Chanchit:

Bro, I never said anything about being good or not and I'm not even gonna talk about the agitation on this thread, I just want to see Safarigirl reply.
I never said you did. I'm just saying that whatever she say will obviously be her opinion and in no way a reflection of what is yet to be seen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: A Struggle For Disgruntled Elements? by Chanchit: 10:18am On Dec 07, 2015
Afam4eva:

I never said you did. I'm just saying that whatever she say will obviously be her opinion and in no way a reflection of what is yet to be seen.

Yh, that's all I want,her opinion which she's entitled to.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: A Struggle For Disgruntled Elements? by wytecat: 10:38am On Dec 07, 2015
grin I smell lies!
Re: Biafra: A Struggle For Disgruntled Elements? by meccuno: 11:29am On Dec 07, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

The cry was always there. The cry goes on in the Niger Delta too. The works of Donald Duke, Amaechi and Akpabio cushioned the negativity the Niger Deltans had for the Federal Government.

GoodLuck did little for the Niger Delta or the Igbos. So with or without GEJ winning, the cry would continue.

I feel the problem is not Marginalization or a leader from a region. That feeds our ethnic and religious hunger. It does nothing to bring developments to the region.

Development comes from the leaders close home. The governors, the Senators and the House of rep members, the LGA Chairmen and Councilors and the state house members.

These men waste Billions that can change the plight of the Igbo people but no one points a finger at them. The Federal Government takes the blame.

I wish this protests was against the corrupt leaders in Igbo land, their leaders would be shaken to act.
if most of y'all directed your aggression to your governors during the era of GEJ and OBJ, maybe we won't have a country so messed up but you turned the heat up on the last president who had many battles on so many fronts........now it is convenient for you to "advice" the igbos that if the protest had been directed to their state governments.......how much is the allocation to start with for infrastructural developments?? Please, let's stop these holier than thou attitude......

1 Like

Re: Biafra: A Struggle For Disgruntled Elements? by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:45am On Dec 07, 2015
meccuno:
if most of y'all directed your aggression to your governors during the era of GEJ and OBJ, maybe we won't have a country so messed up but you turned the heat up on the last president who had many battles on so many fronts........now it is convenient for you to "advice" the igbos that if the protest had been directed to their state governments.......how much is the allocation to start with for infrastructural developments?? Please, let's stop these holier than thou attitude......

So you feel the Igbos should not protest against their corrupt politicians now because they did not protest against GEJ and OBJ era governors.

Please, the time for protest must start someday. That is like saying the Igbos should not protest for Biafra now because they did not protest against GEJ.

I am saying a protest against the massive looting by their politicians will yield to more development than a massive protest for Biafra.

Look at Amechi's tenure in Rivers State and the massive infrastructural development.

Show me a governor of the east that did ten percent of what Amaechi did for Rivers State. Or are you saying your Governors did not get up to ten percent of Rivers Allocation?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: A Struggle For Disgruntled Elements? by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:46am On Dec 07, 2015
[b]@meccuno
Model Primary schools

At the inception of his administration, Governor Chibuike Amaechi placed a state of emergency on Education and took over the responsibility of Primary schools from the Local Government Councils. The Governor came up with the idea of building new model Primary schools to the standard of the United Nations and obtainable in developed parts of the world. With a target of 700 Model Primary Schools, the Amaechi administration has completed 500 across the 23 Local Government Areas of the State. They are equipped with ICT facility, modern library, science laboratory, football field, basketball pitch, volleyball pitch and Nursery playground.

Model Secondary Schools

24 model Secondary Schools are being built, 1 in each Local Government Area, well structured and fully equipped with modern day educational, recreation and boarding facilities with standard housing for teachers, these secondary schools have grossly been referred to by observers as Universities.

Governor Chibuike Amaechi has consistently regarded power as key to economic development of the State, thus his administration has worked fervently in the areas of Power Generation, Transmission, Rural electrification and intervention schemes to achieve 24 hours power supply, while negotiations are on with the Federal Government to facilitate distribution which constitutionally is the sole responsibility of the Federal Government.

On Power Generation, the government targets 715 megawatts of Power to ensure adequate power supply in the State. 460 mega watts have been completed, 130MW at Trans Amadi, 150MW at Omoku, 180MW at Afam. 75MW at Onne is still ongoing while another 180MW at Afam is underway to make a total of 715 Mega Watts.

Aerial view of Azikiwe Road showing Monorail tracks (1)

Over 170 roads, more of which are in the rural areas. All the roads are being built with drainages. Some of the major roads have been converted to dual carriageways with walkways, streetlights and greenery as well as drainages, most of them underground. Others are being converted to six lane highways. Some of the roads are:

Rumuola Road (completed).
First Bank/Rumuobiakani/Old Aba Road (completed).
Oginigba /Slaughter Road (completed).
The Elekahia/Rumuomasi road (completed)
Rukpakwulusi/Eneka/ Igwuruta road
The Rumuokwuta/Choba Road (almost completed)
Eneka/Igbo-Etche/ Iriebe road
Ozuboko/Elelenwo road- the road from Peter Odili road cutting across Woji to Elelenwo.
Rukpokwu/Eneka/Eligbolo road
Rukpokwu/Rumuagholu /Aluu road
Ozuoba/Rumuparaeli/Choba road
Rukpakwulusi /Eligbolo /Rumuodomaya road,
Rumuekini/ Aluu road,
Rumuibekwe/Elelenwo road and bridge
Ken Saro Wiwa road-also known as Stadium road (about 70 percent completed)
Rumuagholu /Ada George road
Woji/Okujagu/Elelenwo road.
Aba road to Oyigbo- from the Flyover at Rumukwurusi/Eleme junction to the toll-gate and to the bridge.

Some major rural roads projects being funded by the Amaechi Administration include:

The Okirika Ring Road
The Ogoni/Andoni/Opobo Unity Road
The Bonny- Bodo road
Omofo/Agba/Ndele road leading to Abua.

A lot of other rural roads and internal roads in some Local Government Areas amounting to over 70 per cent of the Road projects constructed by the Amaechi administration has been completed and some still ongoing.

The major Flyovers are:

The Eleme Junction Flyover/interchange (completed)

The Agip/Rumueme/Abacha road Junction Flyover on Ikwerre Road

Tam David-West/East-West Road Flyover by Obiri Iwerre

Eliozu Junction flyover on Chief G.U Ake Road; and

Rumukurusi flyover,

Some of the bridges are:

The Ikuru Town Atlantic Ocean Bridge in Andoni
The Okirika Ring Road Bridges
The Unity road Bridges in the Ogoni-Andoni-Opobo axis
The construction of bridges across Bolo Creek with approaches
The construction of 6 rural steel bridges including the Ndoni steel bridge and the Orashi steel bridge which links communities on both sides of the Orashi River
Mbiama/Akinima road bridge
NyorKhana/KenKhana Bridge
Bori Boue Brigde

Abalama Tema Bridge amongst others
[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: A Struggle For Disgruntled Elements? by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:50am On Dec 07, 2015
[b]@meccuno
Urban development/Renewal

The administration of Governor Chibuike Amaechi has strived to return Port Harcourt back to its Garden City Status and has worked towards eradicating slums in the city. The government has in line with this commenced enforcement of urban development laws and regulations, establishing building lines, height, size and mode of fences in specific areas, processing and approval of building plans; regulation and control of outdoor advertising; and beautification of the environment with the development of parks, gardens, fields and lawns.

In fulfillment of this, the government has embarked on:

Demolition of illegal structures, shanties and slums in Port Harcourt.
Demolition of fences and walls higher than 6 metres.
Development of Recreational Parks in various areas of the city like the Port Harcourt Peace Park along the Port Harcourt/Aba Road between Bori Camp and Airforce Base, Elekahia by the Housing Estate and several others..
Beautification of Roads and Flyovers with greenery.
Reclaiming of 7 recreational fields that were unlawfully built on.
Construction of Silverbird Cinemas in partnership with the Silverbird Group at the site of the former Obi Wali Cultural centre.
Demolition of Port Harcourt Waterfronts and Proposed Redevelopment for the Waterfronts into standard residential and industrial districts.

Agriculture

The Agriculture initiative of Governor Amaechi is part of plans to provide employment and empowerment of Rivers people through agriculture. The initiatives amongst others are, the Songhai Farm, Banana plantation, Cassava initiative, Fish Farm in Buguma…

Transport

The ban on commercial motorcycles from Port Harcourt and three other Local government areas in a bid to check accident rate in the State as well as put a stop to the then rampant armed robbery with the use of motorbikes.
The provision of Mass transit buses and taxis in collaboration with Skye bank.
The building of 57 modern service Bus Stops along the major Aba, Ikwerre expressway in Port Harcourt.
Enforcement of the State’s traffic law.
Inauguration of a vibrant Road Traffic Management Agency, TIMA-RIV.

Primary Health Care Centres

160 new Model Health Centres are currently scattered across the State, meeting the Governor’s vision of bringing quality health care closer to the people. Almost 100 of these health centres have been completed, fully equipped and functional, while work is still ongoing at other sites.

Hospitals

4 New Hospitals: The Ultra Modern Rivers State Dental and Maxillofacial Hospital, Aba Road by Garrison Junction, Port Harcourt (Completed);

The 150-bed Kesley Harrison (New Niger) Hospital, Emenike Street, Diobu, Port Harcourt (Completed); General Hospital at the Rivers State University of Science and Technology (completed); and

The Justice Karibi Whyte Mega Specialist Hospital (Under construction)

Rivers Songhai Farm
DSC_0755

Songhai is a center for training, agricultural production, research and development of sustainable agricultural practices.

The programme was conceived when Governor Chibuike Amaechi visited the Songhai Centre in Porto Novo and was impressed with the model and decided it would work well in Rivers State.

Work began at the Rivers Songhai farm in 2010, before then a group of 105 young men and women drawn from the 23 Local Government Areas of the state had been sent to Songhai International Centre in Benin Republic for 18-month training in various specialized Agric and Agro based areas as well as develop entrepreneurial culture.

The farm project sits on a 314-hectare land in Bunu-Tai, an agrarian community in Tai Local Government Area of the state. It is about 20 times the size of the Songhai model — an integrated farm which combines livestock, arable farming, fisheries, snail farming and poultry.

Scholarships

The Rivers State Government through its scholarship Board reconstituted by Governor Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi and the Rivers State Sustainable Development Agency RSSDA created by law by the Amaechi administration each gives out yearly overseas and local scholarships to Rivers indigenes to study vital courses. The Scholarships include Doctorate, Post Graduate, Undergraduate, Diploma and Secondary education.

Free Quality Education for All Children
Quality Education

Governor Amaechi on October 1, 2010 announced free education for Primary School pupils which includes tuition, free school Uniforms, free Sandals, free Text books and Exercise books; while secondary schools students gets free boarding and feeding.

For Healthcare, Governor Amaechi has made it possible for all Rivers people to access free healthcare in all of its Primary Health Centres.
[/b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Egbeda Community Leader Who Turned Down Accord PartY Says He Supports APC / Buhari To Campaign In 36 States, Says He Will Win / Ganduje Shun Kano Governorship Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.