Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,498 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

I Was Divinely Chosen To Assist Buhari – Osinbajo Laments - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Divinely Chosen To Assist Buhari – Osinbajo Laments (797 Views)

Okupe Offers To Assist Buhari’s Govt On Economy / Ex-pension Reform Boss Maina Offers To Assist Buhari Stop Corruption In Sector / I Have Chosen To Vote For GEJ - Ibinabo Fiberesima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Divinely Chosen To Assist Buhari – Osinbajo Laments by Kakakino(m): 8:51am On May 31, 2015
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo led members of his family and friends to a thanksgiving service at the National Christian Center for his successful inauguration as the Vice President of Nigeria. “I was divinely chosen to assist Buhari – Osinbajo Laments”

While giving his testimony at the church service, VP Osinbajo said he was divinely chosen to assist President Buhari in this administration.

“So I thank the great and mighty God, who has chosen me at this time by Himself to assist the President of this nation. His plan is to make Nigeria a nation that will be admired and respected amongst the nations of the earth by establishing .. and integrity.

By ensuring that corruption is eradicated and resources meant for all are not cornered by a few, but are used according to law, justice and equity for the benefit of all. The Lord wants a nation ruled only in accordance with law and justice where the guilty are punished and the good is rewarded. This links to President Muhammadu Buhari’s inaugural speech yesterday. Sure, you will agree that he emphasized these three clear designs of God” he said.

SOURCE: http://www.kakakino.com/2015/05/i-was-divinely-chosen-to-assist-buhari-osinbajo-laments/

Re: I Was Divinely Chosen To Assist Buhari – Osinbajo Laments by Janet101(f): 8:52am On May 31, 2015
U welcome sir...Pls start work o
Re: I Was Divinely Chosen To Assist Buhari – Osinbajo Laments by Obijulius: 8:58am On May 31, 2015
This guy makes a lot of vague statements that I begin to question his so-called smartness.

Divinely chosen by who? Tinubu your tin God or that useless Lagoon Oba Akiolu. The same goat who paid a courtesy visit on Atiku.

Has the goat cared to visit his teeming supporters after has was sworn in as VP, olodos.

Hopeless VP, abeg siddon one side let Buhari perform his magic.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Divinely Chosen To Assist Buhari – Osinbajo Laments by Feranchek(m): 8:59am On May 31, 2015
Who kon choose Atiku for OBJ

1 Like

Re: I Was Divinely Chosen To Assist Buhari – Osinbajo Laments by Nobody: 9:01am On May 31, 2015
Someone close should please tell this man to shut his trap and get to the business of the day. angry

4 Likes

Re: I Was Divinely Chosen To Assist Buhari – Osinbajo Laments by Flets: 9:02am On May 31, 2015
Tinubu is now a divine being..... thanks to Osubande.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Was Divinely Chosen To Assist Buhari – Osinbajo Laments by kayode27: 9:07am On May 31, 2015
Noise Maker.

Tinubu has been putting food on your table for over a decade now.

Tinubu Errand boy.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Divinely Chosen To Assist Buhari – Osinbajo Laments by khadupsie(f): 9:18am On May 31, 2015
Osinbajo Lament??
Re: I Was Divinely Chosen To Assist Buhari – Osinbajo Laments by jorlons(m): 9:19am On May 31, 2015
Yes indeed "for who he first fore knew he also did predestined". It is the will of the Almighty that you occupy the capacity of the VP and we have confidence in you and Him who chose you to outperform your predecessor.

Serve your fatherland in His strength, we promise to stand with you.
Re: I Was Divinely Chosen To Assist Buhari – Osinbajo Laments by kelvyn7: 9:20am On May 31, 2015
...and pastor Bakare was not divinely chosen abi undecided
prof u beta not talk too much ooo
some people dey support bihari because of u
so no form "holier than thou" at all ooo undecided

1 Like

Re: I Was Divinely Chosen To Assist Buhari – Osinbajo Laments by SOUNDKING: 9:23am On May 31, 2015
When has Tinubu become divine.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Divinely Chosen To Assist Buhari – Osinbajo Laments by Emphany: 9:42am On May 31, 2015
Choosen kwanu... Amen

1 Like

Re: I Was Divinely Chosen To Assist Buhari – Osinbajo Laments by Flets: 9:42am On May 31, 2015
SOUNDKING:
When has Tinubu become divine.

Dont mind the criminally minded comedians.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Divinely Chosen To Assist Buhari – Osinbajo Laments by obailala(m): 11:56am On May 31, 2015
Very very bitter Jonathanians litter this thread.

You guys can all keep foaming in the mouth but whether you like it or not Buhari and Osinbajo are your leaders at least for the next 4 years. If you dont like that you all can GO and DIE!!!!! angry

1 Like

Re: I Was Divinely Chosen To Assist Buhari – Osinbajo Laments by eagleeye2: 11:59am On May 31, 2015
Yes it was 'Divinely' shown to Tinubu in his dream. #Anakoheli

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Divinely Chosen To Assist Buhari – Osinbajo Laments by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 31, 2015
kayode27:
Noise Maker.
Tinubu has been putting food on your table for over a decade now.
Tinubu Errand boy.
IdiAmin1:
Someone close should please tell this man to shut his trap and get to the business of the day. angry
Hate eats up the soul as volcano eats up everything it encounters.. Stop the hate... He will be your VP for at least 4 years. Deal with it
Re: I Was Divinely Chosen To Assist Buhari – Osinbajo Laments by yommyphresh(m): 12:18pm On May 31, 2015
OP! 'Laments' kwa! Ori re buru ni?

(1) (Reply)

Pls...does Somebody Know Where Biyi Bandele Is...? / Former President Jonathan’s Campaign Chief Arrested / Open Letter To The Senate President Dr Bukola Abubakar Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.