Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,436 members, 7,861,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:39 AM

My Thought On Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Thought On Biafra (1280 Views)

Senator Ben Murray Bruce Thought On Fuel Subsidy / Why Didn't The Nominee From Enugu Answer The Question By George Sekibo On Biafra / Buhari Gives Ultimatum To South-east Governors On Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Thought On Biafra by bilms(m): 10:33am On May 31, 2015
MY THOUGHT ON BIAFRA
Igbo’s should forget about the existence of, or possibility of resurrecting any country called Biafra. Something Professor Chinua Achebe had referred to,in his controversial memoir title as, THERE WAS A COUNTRY. But in my opinion, there was no any country, but there was a conflict which leads to a war (THE NIGERIAN CIVIL WAR(1967-1970)), a war against disintegration, THE WAR AGAINST BIAFRA, a war to preserve our collective strength and a war to give Africa hope.There was no any country, but there was kwashiorkor (the civilian masses that were victims of starvation from the wrong actions of the Biafran administrators and the Nigerian government), there was mass death, pain, agony, regret,lesson and there was a history.
There was a painful memory of yesterday, the misdeed and counter misdeed of our then leaders, the struggling challenges of today that must be overcomed and the upcoming future of greatness that must be built.

The most important thing today is that, there is togetherness, unity and hope. There is AlhajiObinna and there is Reverend Musa. There was no any country, but there is Nigeria and THIS IS NIGERIA, our Nigeria, my Nigeria and your Nigeria.
http://saharareporters.com/2012/11/29/war-against-biafra-abdulrazaq-o-hamzat

1 Like

Re: My Thought On Biafra by kestolove95(m): 10:42am On May 31, 2015
U are not an Igbo guy I know, Igbo guy can not compose Dix write up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Thought On Biafra by SOUNDKING: 10:56am On May 31, 2015
kestolove95:
U are not an Igbo guy I know, Igbo guy can not compose Dix write up
you speak for your people as fo me and my people we believe in Biafra alone. You can die with your one Nigeria Ffffffuck.

6 Likes

Re: My Thought On Biafra by Nobody: 11:04am On May 31, 2015
Well this is your opinion, it is not the opinion of millions of Biafrans all over 90 countries who remembered the ones who died that we may live.

So it remains your opinion

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Thought On Biafra by bilms(m): 11:26am On May 31, 2015
hum
Re: My Thought On Biafra by Nobody: 11:40am On May 31, 2015
bilms:
MY THOUGHT ON BIAFRA
Igbo’s should forget about the existence of, or possibility of resurrecting any country called Biafra. Something Professor Chinua Achebe had referred to,in his controversial memoir title as, THERE WAS A COUNTRY. But in my opinion, there was no any country, but there was a conflict which leads to a war (THE NIGERIAN CIVIL WAR(1967-1970)), a war against disintegration, THE WAR AGAINST BIAFRA, a war to preserve our collective strength and a war to give Africa hope.There was no any country, but there was kwashiorkor (the civilian masses that were victims of starvation from the wrong actions of the Biafran administrators and the Nigerian government), there was mass death, pain, agony, regret,lesson and there was a history.
There was a painful memory of yesterday, the misdeed and counter misdeed of our then leaders, the struggling challenges of today that must be overcomed and the upcoming future of greatness that must be built.

The most important thing today is that, there is togetherness, unity and hope. There is AlhajiObinna and there is Reverend Musa. There was no any country, but there is Nigeria and THIS IS NIGERIA, our Nigeria, my Nigeria and your Nigeria.

gone to the shredding compartment . cool

1 Like

Re: My Thought On Biafra by Nobody: 11:48am On May 31, 2015
bilms:
MY THOUGHT ON BIAFRA

this is a scratched face ibado man ........

children öf hate go and form your own country and stop your hate......

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Thought On Biafra by Nobody: 11:51am On May 31, 2015
bilms:
MY THOUGHT ON BIAFRA

Story for monkeys and baboons!! No hardcore Biafran can be succumbed by this piece of trash.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Thought On Biafra by bilms(m): 9:24pm On May 31, 2015
cool
Re: My Thought On Biafra by SOUNDKING: 9:34pm On May 31, 2015
Chukwugekwu:

don't mind those hypocris,they said igbo is bad, now instead of them to help Igbo achieve their dream of self rule,they now turn to the cries....ndi ofe oil aburo mmadu.

5 Likes

Re: My Thought On Biafra by bilms(m): 10:31pm On May 31, 2015
hum
Re: My Thought On Biafra by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 31, 2015
Hand work of yorubas ,just never get tired of biafra and the hate against the biafran nation, deceiving the so called Niger deltans . Very brilliant people and the ss especially ijaws can't think before they talk, we were with the ijaws for many years and it is only after the war they went into divide and rule and they knw if u match alone u will fall, that's why they are afraid of the name biafra. Why can't Yoruba media call it Biafra but to create divide us and then call it igbo nation, my brothers there is nothing like igbo nation, igbo is just one of the languages of biafra or tribe

4 Likes

Re: My Thought On Biafra by nonaira: 11:09pm On May 31, 2015
Chukwugekwu:

Why do you think I call them children of Satan. They are devils in disguise

2 Likes

Re: My Thought On Biafra by bilms(m): 1:02am On Jun 01, 2015
smiley
Re: My Thought On Biafra by Amadi45(f): 2:35am On Jun 01, 2015
bilms:
MY THOUGHT ON BIAFRA

you are on your own
Re: My Thought On Biafra by bilms(m): 10:44am On Jun 01, 2015
what about you?
Re: My Thought On Biafra by bilms(m): 8:38pm On Oct 09, 2021
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why V.p Osinbajo Locked Out Of National Security Meeting / Allegations Of Voter Fraud In Rivers State Greatly Exaggerated - Prof. Jega / Inside The Blair House Were Buhari Will Stay In Washington DC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.