Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,833 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Why Didn't The Nominee From Enugu Answer The Question By George Sekibo On Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Didn't The Nominee From Enugu Answer The Question By George Sekibo On Biafra (8956 Views)

Appeal Court Sacks Rivers PDP Senator George Sekibo / Senator George Sekibo Blows A Whistle At Plenary Session Over Ikoyi Billions / Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Didn't The Nominee From Enugu Answer The Question By George Sekibo On Biafra by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 27, 2015
At the Senatorial screening today, I observed that the question by Senator George sekibo from River State to the nominee, Onyeama on the state of Enugu-Onitsha expressway, the second Niger bridge and on the resean for the current agitation for Biafra was reserved by the nominee.
Could it be that the topic is too sensitive or that Nigeria is afriad to be čonfronted with that painful truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Didn't The Nominee From Enugu Answer The Question By George Sekibo On Biafra by moyinoluwabun(m): 2:43pm On Oct 27, 2015
I observed he skipped it too, thinking thaat he forgot.
Re: Why Didn't The Nominee From Enugu Answer The Question By George Sekibo On Biafra by asha80(m): 2:51pm On Oct 27, 2015
Zinicc:
At the Senatorial screening today, I observed that the question by Senator George sekibo from River State to the nominee, Onyeama on the state of Enugu-Onitsha expressway, the second Niger bridge and on the resean for the current agitation for Biafra was reserved by the nominee.
Could it be that the topic is too sensitive or that Nigeria is afriad to be čonfronted with that painful truth.
he answered the Onitsha Enugu rd issue

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't The Nominee From Enugu Answer The Question By George Sekibo On Biafra by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 27, 2015
Thought I was the only one that noticed it, I was waiting for his response until he dodged it, which is good for him cos if he went ahead to answer and goof about it, hmmm
Zinicc:
that question about Biafra is not from Sekibo but from senator reppin delta centrral

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't The Nominee From Enugu Answer The Question By George Sekibo On Biafra by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 27, 2015
DikeOha882:
Thought I was the only one that noticed it, I was waiting for his response until he dodged it, which is good for him cos if he went ahead to answer and goof about it, hmmm
that question about Biafra is not from Sekibo but from senator reppin delta centrral

But why do you think he skipped it, because I was waiting to get his opinion as an elíte Igbo man.
Re: Why Didn't The Nominee From Enugu Answer The Question By George Sekibo On Biafra by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 27, 2015
I think he deliberately skipped it, that was a sensitive question, I was stopped using my device waiting for a response from him, to no avail
Zinicc:

But why do you think he skipped it, because I was waiting to get his opinion as an elíte Igbo man.
Re: Why Didn't The Nominee From Enugu Answer The Question By George Sekibo On Biafra by StOla: 3:54pm On Oct 27, 2015
No Igbo national figure can publicly show their support for Biafra, lest you're called a traitor. Also they cannot show their disapproval, lest you're called a Yoruba.

39 Likes

Re: Why Didn't The Nominee From Enugu Answer The Question By George Sekibo On Biafra by Mc4larin: 3:54pm On Oct 27, 2015
hmmmmm
Re: Why Didn't The Nominee From Enugu Answer The Question By George Sekibo On Biafra by Warlord3000(m): 3:56pm On Oct 27, 2015
I think he is a wise man

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Didn't The Nominee From Enugu Answer The Question By George Sekibo On Biafra by patrick89(m): 4:16pm On Oct 27, 2015
Any south south or south east leader that comes out to speak ill of biafra is unwise. The been thing is to keep quiet. cool cool

21 Likes

Re: Why Didn't The Nominee From Enugu Answer The Question By George Sekibo On Biafra by asha80(m): 4:20pm On Oct 27, 2015
patrick89:
Any south south or south east leader that comes out to speak ill of biafra is unwise. The been thing is to keep quiet. cool cool
you are still adding ss to this issue?

31 Likes

Re: Why Didn't The Nominee From Enugu Answer The Question By George Sekibo On Biafra by ki02020(m): 4:21pm On Oct 27, 2015
patrick89:

Must you mention south south undecided

30 Likes

Re: Why Didn't The Nominee From Enugu Answer The Question By George Sekibo On Biafra by PedroJP(m): 4:31pm On Oct 27, 2015
A silly question from the senator. The ruling class has done nothing since civil war to convince them drop the idea of Biafra and he had d gut to ask about his views on Biafra. Silence and name calling in ur mind is d best answer.

3 Likes

Re: Why Didn't The Nominee From Enugu Answer The Question By George Sekibo On Biafra by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 27, 2015
ki02020:

Must you mention south south undecided
Re: Why Didn't The Nominee From Enugu Answer The Question By George Sekibo On Biafra by PenSniper: 4:32pm On Oct 27, 2015
patrick89:

But why are Ibos so obsessed with SS with regards to biafra. Are you so unsure and empty without them?

19 Likes

Re: Why Didn't The Nominee From Enugu Answer The Question By George Sekibo On Biafra by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 27, 2015
asha80:

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't The Nominee From Enugu Answer The Question By George Sekibo On Biafra by maestromedal(m): 4:35pm On Oct 27, 2015
He deliberately skipped it cos he knows wats good for him.
Re: Why Didn't The Nominee From Enugu Answer The Question By George Sekibo On Biafra by chikeFavor2000(m): 4:36pm On Oct 27, 2015
Re: Why Didn't The Nominee From Enugu Answer The Question By George Sekibo On Biafra by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 27, 2015
DikeOha882:
I think he deliberately skipped it, that was a sensitive question, I was stopped using my device waiting for a response from him, to no avail
That question would have generated lots of controversy.
Re: Why Didn't The Nominee From Enugu Answer The Question By George Sekibo On Biafra by patrick89(m): 4:37pm On Oct 27, 2015
Sorry for using ss, I kinda found out that many people do not like the SS SE union. The north will gladly call themselves "north" we down south will fragment into pieces! There's God ooooh!

Let me rephrase, any biafra leader that speaks ill of biafra in public "

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Didn't The Nominee From Enugu Answer The Question By George Sekibo On Biafra by chikeFavor2000(m): 4:37pm On Oct 27, 2015
Kia Sorento suv for sale @a very low price in ibadan
https://www.nairaland.com/2694166/kia-sorento-suv-2004-model
Re: Why Didn't The Nominee From Enugu Answer The Question By George Sekibo On Biafra by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 27, 2015
asking somebody who has been in Geneva for the past 29 years about Biafra is quite silly. besides like we always say on this forum, no notable person whether in government or outside government has supported Biafra. only the riffraffs and gullible ones who are looking for work to do have allowed kanu to brainwash them.

10 Likes

Re: Why Didn't The Nominee From Enugu Answer The Question By George Sekibo On Biafra by Rose2014: 4:43pm On Oct 27, 2015
asha80:

The real question should be "why are Yorubas always flooding Biafra threads?"

Ndi ara

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Didn't The Nominee From Enugu Answer The Question By George Sekibo On Biafra by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 27, 2015
Him answering that question would have resolved a whole lots of issues today, especially the views of Igboe elites on the state of Biafra....
You know I abandoned everything I was doing then to await his response, but..walahi, I was disappointed by his silince on such sensitive point.

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't The Nominee From Enugu Answer The Question By George Sekibo On Biafra by cocoduck: 4:54pm On Oct 27, 2015
Ioannes:
asking somebody who has been in Geneva for the past 29 years about Biafra is quite silly. besides like we always say on this forum, no notable person whether in government or outside government has supported Biafra. only the riffraffs and gullible ones who are looking for work to do have allowed kanu to brainwash them.
You are a big 1diot it is your father that is a rid raf and your other family members are rif rafs too your future generations too.

18 Likes

Re: Why Didn't The Nominee From Enugu Answer The Question By George Sekibo On Biafra by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 27, 2015
cocoduck:
You are a big 1diot it is your father that is a rid raf and your other family members are rif rafs too your future generations too.

product of baby factory how you dey. I will rather advice you to start the intensive search for who your father is instead of wasting time here on Nairaland.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Didn't The Nominee From Enugu Answer The Question By George Sekibo On Biafra by IAMTHEHERO: 4:59pm On Oct 27, 2015
No answer means acceptance, that is Biafra has come to stay.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Didn't The Nominee From Enugu Answer The Question By George Sekibo On Biafra by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 27, 2015
Sure
Zinicc:

That question would have generated lots of controversy.
Re: Why Didn't The Nominee From Enugu Answer The Question By George Sekibo On Biafra by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 27, 2015
Ioannes:

product of baby factory how you dey. I will rather advice you to start the intensive search for who your father is instead of wasting time here on Nairaland.
Bro ur a curse to yaa tribe and family.
Idiot!!

9 Likes

Re: Why Didn't The Nominee From Enugu Answer The Question By George Sekibo On Biafra by RisingSun1: 5:47pm On Oct 27, 2015
PenSniper:

But why are Ibos so obsessed with SS with regards to biafra. Are you so unsure and empty without them?
The right question should be: why do yorubas shiver whenever SS is mentioned along side Biafra?

Afterall SS was with Biafra at the early part of the war,the second in command was from SS.The man that suggested the name Biafra was from SS.

Is it now that yorubas hear Biafra with SS?

7 Likes

Re: Why Didn't The Nominee From Enugu Answer The Question By George Sekibo On Biafra by wytecat: 5:49pm On Oct 27, 2015
Ibos are nothing without SS!
What do you want them to eat in biafra? Check this out, the fake love they have for the Ijaws has just been busted and are about eating barcanista alive for daring to question their expansionist agenda.

Forget propaganda of "we have this and that", there's nothing in iboland, can't you see how they troop out of there.

SS is their meal ticket, they have to keep a watchful eye on that region at all times. They went to war 49 years ago because of the same area and lost millions, and still want to go to war today and lose millions more!

PenSniper:

8 Likes

Re: Why Didn't The Nominee From Enugu Answer The Question By George Sekibo On Biafra by PenSniper: 8:57pm On Oct 27, 2015
RisingSun1:
The right question should be: why do yorubas shiver whenever SS is mentioned along side Biafra?

Afterall SS was with Biafra at the early part of the war,the second in command was from SS.The man that suggested the name Biafra was from SS.

Is it now that yorubas hear
Biafra with SS?

Keep fooling yourselves. You know the truth. Who cares.
What does it matter to the Yoruba if you go it alone or with SS.
You fools from the SE tie the AS to your apron strings as if you think nothing of them or take them as nincompoop that cannot stand on their own.
But for your lack of confidence in yourselves and expansionist and selfish tendencies, why don't you ever talk of working together but based on two separate republics?
Truth is you consider yourselves as nothing without them but your arrogance won't let you admit the fact.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Presidency, PENGASSAN Deny Pressure To Remove Kachikwu / Revenue Formula: Governors To Demand 42% Of Federal Allocation / George Sekibo Urges FG To Develop Seaports In South-South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.