Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,228 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Which Of These Can You Manage To Do Without? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of These Can You Manage To Do Without? (1032 Views)

How Do Reverend Fathers Manage To Avoid Sex Urge / How Do Girls Manage To Have Sex More Than Once A Day? / How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Can You Manage To Do Without? by dagbokoncept(m): 11:29am On May 31, 2015
Which of these can you manage to do without ?
1. 2yrs without money
2. 2yrs without sex
3. 2yrs without your phone
4. 2yrs without bathing
5. 2yrs without your favorite food
6. 2yrs without sleeping
7. 2yrs without visiting the toilet
8. 2yrs without brushing your teeth lolz...Be sincere please.
As for me I can't do without any of these under normal circumstances.
Re: Which Of These Can You Manage To Do Without? by mrmastermind: 11:31am On May 31, 2015
modify and rearrange it .
Re: Which Of These Can You Manage To Do Without? by demmy0325(m): 11:32am On May 31, 2015
mrmastermind:
modify and rearrange it .
.. Seconded..
Re: Which Of These Can You Manage To Do Without? by coolhamid(m): 11:38am On May 31, 2015
2years without Sex..
Re: Which Of These Can You Manage To Do Without? by TrishaP(f): 11:39am On May 31, 2015
And what will be the reward?
Re: Which Of These Can You Manage To Do Without? by Nobody: 11:48am On May 31, 2015
Its definitely two years without sex and number 5.
Re: Which Of These Can You Manage To Do Without? by buzquet(m): 11:49am On May 31, 2015
Sex beta joi
Re: Which Of These Can You Manage To Do Without? by psucc(m): 11:50am On May 31, 2015
No. 5
Re: Which Of These Can You Manage To Do Without? by PunkyOh(f): 11:56am On May 31, 2015
dagbokoncept:
Which of these can you manage to do without ?
1. 2yrs without money
2. 2yrs without sex
3. 2yrs without your phone
4. 2yrs without bathing
5. 2yrs without your favorite food
6. 2yrs without sleeping
7. 2yrs without visiting the toilet
8. 2yrs without brushing your teeth lolz...Be sincere please.
As for me I can't do without any of these under normal circumstances.

I can do without #2. Easy-peasy. #7 shouldn't be there because it's improbable. Unless one will be hooked up with a diaper or a urinary catheter for those two years lol.
Re: Which Of These Can You Manage To Do Without? by Dotwillis1(m): 11:59am On May 31, 2015
None undecided
Re: Which Of These Can You Manage To Do Without? by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 31, 2015
PunkyOh:

I can do without #2. Easy-peasy. #7 shouldn't be there because it's improbable. Unless one will be hooked up with a diaper or a urinary catheter for those two years lol.
pffft. I can do all these. I just need to die first and chillax in a grave for those two years. Then my niggas will come and say . . . COME FORTH! grin
Re: Which Of These Can You Manage To Do Without? by PunkyOh(f): 12:15pm On May 31, 2015
Teempakguy:
pffft. I can do all these. I just need to die first and chillax in a grave for those two years. Then my niggas will come and say . . . COME FORTH! grin

Hahaha. Zombification. The Haitians will sort you out on that, so just give them a holla lol.
Re: Which Of These Can You Manage To Do Without? by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 31, 2015
PunkyOh:

Even 7 is more probable than 6. Can you stay awake for a week ?
Re: Which Of These Can You Manage To Do Without? by PunkyOh(f): 12:45pm On May 31, 2015
neoapocalypse:

Even 7 is more probable than 6. Can you stay awake for a week ?

Oops, I didn't see that one. My bad. But how can one spend two years without going to the toilet though? 6 & 7 are X-men things cheesy
Re: Which Of These Can You Manage To Do Without? by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 31, 2015
PunkyOh:

Oops, I didn't see that one. My bad. But how can one spend two years without going to the toilet though? 6 & 7 are X-men things cheesy

Well going by exactly what he wrote , going to the toilet might mean going to your conventional toilet like your water cistern and may not include "bush attack".
Re: Which Of These Can You Manage To Do Without? by PunkyOh(f): 12:53pm On May 31, 2015
neoapocalypse:

Well going by exactly what he wrote , going to the toilet might mean going to your conventional toilet like your water cistern and may not include "bush attack".

Ok.
Re: Which Of These Can You Manage To Do Without? by Rheetari(f): 12:56pm On May 31, 2015
I can manage to do without number 2.
Re: Which Of These Can You Manage To Do Without? by rumomonga(m): 12:57pm On May 31, 2015
2 yrs without using the toilet?? Op u dey madt ni?

Everything on the list is hyper-essential
Re: Which Of These Can You Manage To Do Without? by Laee(m): 1:03pm On May 31, 2015
6 beta oo......i go don find anoda best fud again by den lol
Re: Which Of These Can You Manage To Do Without? by dagbokoncept(m): 4:52pm On May 31, 2015
rumomonga:
2 yrs without using the toilet?? Op u dey madt ni?

Everything on the list is hyper-essential
I no dey madt o, d original op fit be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Can You Manage To Do Without? by faith551(m): 4:57pm On May 31, 2015
If i am God, lying will be an unforgivable sin. If you commit am, na he'll be that if u like be angel. Ppl too dey lie haba.
90% go dey shout 2yrs without sex, all those pm's wey una dey send girls why una dey send am?
Re: Which Of These Can You Manage To Do Without? by RaeMystix: 5:30pm On May 31, 2015
2 years without sex and my favorite food.

(1) (Reply)

Why Single Ladies Chase Married Men / A Woman / 10 Interesting Facts About The Vaggina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.