Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,460 members, 7,850,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:42 AM

Ibb's Absence At The Inauguration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibb's Absence At The Inauguration (1084 Views)

Ondo: Tinubu’s Absence At APC Rally Makes No Difference – Lalong / Rotimi Amaechi Dancing At The Inauguration / Photos: Presidential State Car Being Prepared For The Inauguration Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibb's Absence At The Inauguration by Abdhool(m): 12:10pm On May 31, 2015
I have been ruminating about reasons that could be behind IBB's seemingly embarrassing disappearance at the world-focused inauguration on friday but couldn't come up with appropriate answer despite my huge investment of time and efforts in the social media. I humbly hereby throw this to erudite nairalanders to candidly submit in their own little understanding of "the maradona of politics in nigeria" ....looking forward to read from you.
Re: Ibb's Absence At The Inauguration by aderonila18: 12:13pm On May 31, 2015
Didn't I see IBB sitting with the other former heads of State Think he was there

6 Likes

Re: Ibb's Absence At The Inauguration by IfyAwazie(f): 12:13pm On May 31, 2015
I noticed his cows where not there too.
Re: Ibb's Absence At The Inauguration by agriboom: 12:14pm On May 31, 2015
Op you watch this thing so?

3 Likes

Re: Ibb's Absence At The Inauguration by Flets: 12:24pm On May 31, 2015
IBB was there. .....

2 Likes

Re: Ibb's Absence At The Inauguration by dapyd1(m): 12:24pm On May 31, 2015
Re: Ibb's Absence At The Inauguration by dondo83(m): 12:53pm On May 31, 2015
ibb wasn't there but Abb sat next to abdulsalam . This op is on fresh weed
Re: Ibb's Absence At The Inauguration by Sunnymatey(m): 1:02pm On May 31, 2015
IBB was there live, he sat next to Abdusalam with a walking stick. OP u need ur eyes examine.

1 Like

Re: Ibb's Absence At The Inauguration by chiefinalowo: 1:06pm On May 31, 2015
Abdhool:
I have been ruminating about reasons that could be behind IBB's seemingly embarrassing disappearance at the world-focused inauguration on friday but couldn't come up with appropriate answer despite my huge investment of time and efforts in the social media. I humbly hereby throw this to erudite nairalanders to candidly submit in their own little understanding of "the maradona of politics in nigeria" ....looking forward to read from you.

That is why you failed WAEC five times because you always skipped the Instructions and the Questions.

Did you watch the inauguration ceremony at all?

1 Like

Re: Ibb's Absence At The Inauguration by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 31, 2015
You didn't see IBB? Looking frail and sitting beside Abdulsalami? angry sad
Your eye de work so? undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Meet Nigeria’s Sleeping Governor, Nyesom Wike / Complain or Work Mr President / Fatal Accident At Triangle, Onitsha - Enugu Express Way (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.