Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,723 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

See What A University Student Still Does - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See What A University Student Still Does (66524 Views)

500L Covenant University Student Dies In School (Photo) / "Pastor Slaps Covenant University Student For Pressing IPod During Service" / Babcock University Student Commits Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A University Student Still Does by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 01, 2015
ok
Re: See What A University Student Still Does by kaydwutang(m): 2:51pm On Jun 01, 2015
Odi egwu reallygrin
Re: See What A University Student Still Does by scachy(m): 2:52pm On Jun 01, 2015
Ekenev2:
When I saw this charger, I could not help laughing. This student bought his phone early last year. Till date, He has refused to remove the charger from the package. He fights anyone who tries to. I wonder what will happen if He buys a car sad sad
Lmao, if he eventually buys a car, any child that near/touch his car ll definitely receive a shocking knock on d head. grin
Re: See What A University Student Still Does by amokeme(f): 2:52pm On Jun 01, 2015
stayblack:
JUST LIKE U.... grin
Re: See What A University Student Still Does by henlogo: 2:58pm On Jun 01, 2015
idleness, mind ur bizness
Re: See What A University Student Still Does by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 01, 2015
Ruq:
The guy lucky say no be me be im room mate na so my guy dey protect laptop nylon, one midnight as im dey sleep na so I comot nylon.

See you? generation of wickedness

you fit do arm robber, you get the potential,

why not leave person tin alone, is it your money he use take buy that laptop,

kids kids kids everywhere

1 Like

Re: See What A University Student Still Does by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 01, 2015
[size=15pt]ⓦⓗⓞ ⓒⓐⓡⓔⓢ![/size]

1 Like

Re: See What A University Student Still Does by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 01, 2015
PatEinstEin:
D guy will b like: "my charger still new" grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Btw, some peeps are like that ooooo grin
I dey remove the nylon for them when they aint looking sad
If the person vex, I go apologize and still do it again if..... grin grin grin
Re: See What A University Student Still Does by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 01, 2015
Ekenev2:
When I saw this charger, I could not help laughing. This student bought his phone early last year. Till date, He has refused to remove the charger from the package. He fights anyone who tries to. I wonder what will happen if He buys a car sad sad

As for you op,

you be the most foolish person on earth follow by the mod were put this rubbish for front page.

LET me ask you a simple question

1. it is your money he used to by the product?

2. say you get your own charger, why you come dey fight for the leather of charger even to the extend of snapping the charger?

3. he is an eccentric guy, he loves his thin the way it is. you think say he be like you ODE people were na everything una like to destroy?

4. you see that guy? he fit manage a own company, cos he know how to maintain his stuff, learn from him.

5............ I no get anything to say now, but meditate on those 4, maybe you go get sense small undecided

4 Likes

Re: See What A University Student Still Does by Johnsmartinyang(m): 3:11pm On Jun 01, 2015
Ekenev2:
That's pure poverty of the spirit mind and soul
Re: See What A University Student Still Does by abduldope(m): 3:13pm On Jun 01, 2015
kemifunke:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9HO0tOjSYs
madam or oga biko stp invading evry thread with this video, no b evrybdy gt MB to stream.. Tnk u
Re: See What A University Student Still Does by tabisegroup(m): 3:16pm On Jun 01, 2015
Good maintenance culture.. Saiii change in the life of University students grin
Re: See What A University Student Still Does by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 01, 2015
chimkaire:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Btw, some peeps are like that ooooo grin
I dey remove the nylon for them when they aint looking sad
If the person vex, I go apologize and still do it again if..... grin grin grin

See another animal,

why una like to dey touch person stuff?

you come here dey show your stupidity online, but if na your stuff them break of do something, you go pure acid for that person body,

learn to keep your hand one place,

thats why I like the white people, them know how to mind their business, unlike you black animals
Re: See What A University Student Still Does by Zubair123: 3:19pm On Jun 01, 2015
if na d guy manufacture d charger watin 4 happen?
Re: See What A University Student Still Does by BeeCool15: 3:27pm On Jun 01, 2015
Lol! Funny things. For the sports betting guys, read this - http://thenakedconvos.com/sports-bettingonline-gambling-contemporary-addiction/
Re: See What A University Student Still Does by omoadeleye(m): 3:32pm On Jun 01, 2015
Mykelpato:
Na ur money im use buy the charger??

i wonder oo, wen he no come tif money from his house or he no borrow money from d guy, so wetin be d guy own wit the oda guy way of life, if we can mind our business i think Nigeria will move forward a bit.

2 Likes

Re: See What A University Student Still Does by tdayof(m): 3:39pm On Jun 01, 2015
Op free the guy.. My infinix charger still has its nylon on. Since February... grin
Re: See What A University Student Still Does by Vino89: 3:42pm On Jun 01, 2015
RAPMAN02:
i don't know how its done too. Send a mail to a mod at the section.
do this and thank me later
Re: See What A University Student Still Does by bankai2015(f): 3:52pm On Jun 01, 2015
op pls learn how to mind your business, it pays alot
Re: See What A University Student Still Does by abvictory: 3:57pm On Jun 01, 2015
He doesn't want to loose the warranty attached to it
Re: See What A University Student Still Does by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 01, 2015
Viciyus:

See another animal,

why una like to dey touch person stuff?

you come here dey show your stupidity online, but if na your stuff them break of do something, you go pure acid for that person body,

learn to keep your hand one place,

thats why I like the white people, them know how to mind their business, unlike you black animals
Your entire lineage are animals cool
How senseless and barbaric your dumb ass could be. Needless telling you to look at life from a fun angle, son of a bitch.
Keep living in regrets you aint white, yes, you aint and will never be. Behead your mother for not having you for gringo undecided
Ode osi sad

1 Like

Re: See What A University Student Still Does by U2ice(m): 4:07pm On Jun 01, 2015
feran14:

seconded

Thirded
Re: See What A University Student Still Does by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 01, 2015
chimkaire:
How senseless and barbaric your dumb ass could be. Needless telling you to look at life from a fun angle, son of a bitch.
Keep living in regrets you aint white, yes, you aint and will never be. Behead your mother for not having you for gringo undecided
Ode osi sad

Animal

1 Like

Re: See What A University Student Still Does by PreciousGem(f): 4:10pm On Jun 01, 2015
And it was put on FP smh
Re: See What A University Student Still Does by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 01, 2015
amokeme:
It could be a disorder.. Just like we have the OCD and the likes,

True.
Re: See What A University Student Still Does by Raphtop(m): 4:26pm On Jun 01, 2015
still do and not does
Re: See What A University Student Still Does by 1miccza: 4:54pm On Jun 01, 2015
amokeme:
It could be a disorder.. Just like we have the OCD and the likes,

What's OCD?
Re: See What A University Student Still Does by 1miccza: 4:57pm On Jun 01, 2015
That's full blown adult poverty acting through the guy
Re: See What A University Student Still Does by 1miccza: 4:58pm On Jun 01, 2015
chimkaire:
Ode osi sad

Aunty no vex ehn nor finish all the swear on top am remain small for baba salako my next door neighbour....
Re: See What A University Student Still Does by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 01, 2015
1miccza:

Aunty no vex ehn nor finish all the swear on top am remain small for baba salako my next door neighbour....
Baba Salako no abuse me shocked shocked grin
You no see as he ran into my mention calling me names for a funny comment I made embarassed grin
Re: See What A University Student Still Does by 1miccza: 5:08pm On Jun 01, 2015
chimkaire:
Baba Salako no abuse me shocked shocked grin
You no see as he ran into my mention calling me names for a funny comment I made embarassed grin

Na in make me say make you nor vex naaa,oya come take ice collllddd pure water.. As for baba Salako in don tey wey i dey gather,swear,curse everything wey i think of for am o na that in tribal mark dey make me run.. Thank God say you don come

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Jamb Result Without Any Expo / 10 Cheapest Private And Public Universities In Nigeria / Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.