Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

See What A University Student Still Does - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See What A University Student Still Does (66550 Views)

500L Covenant University Student Dies In School (Photo) / "Pastor Slaps Covenant University Student For Pressing IPod During Service" / Babcock University Student Commits Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A University Student Still Does by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 01, 2015
1miccza:

Na in make me say make you nor vex naaa,oya come take ice collllddd pure water.. As for baba Salako in don tey wey i dey gather,swear,curse everything wey i think of for am o na that in tribal mark dey make me run.. Thank God say you don come
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy holy mother of wow!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
You one of 'em funny dudes on NL asweardown grin grin grin cool
Re: See What A University Student Still Does by 1miccza: 5:14pm On Jun 01, 2015
chimkaire:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy holy mother of wow!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
You one of 'em funny dudes on NL asweardown grin grin grin cool

Common!!Am i?I just some times try to make myself happy that's all,to think that i am browsing right on my sick bed
Re: See What A University Student Still Does by kally01(m): 5:18pm On Jun 01, 2015
@ op I hv a feeling dats ur charger , if tru tru na d guy him for no let u take d photo of him charger due to security reasons
Re: See What A University Student Still Does by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 01, 2015
1miccza:

Common!!Am i?I just some times try to make myself happy that's all,to think that i am browsing right on my sick bed
...eeeeeeeeeeeeyaaaaaaah sad pelee dear kiss
Hurry and get well soon cool smiley
Re: See What A University Student Still Does by seangy4konji: 5:23pm On Jun 01, 2015
Its none of your bizness if you did not buy the charger for him...

You need to learn to mind your bizness if you say you yourself are in a university...

Grow up and mind and maintain your lane.
Re: See What A University Student Still Does by 1miccza: 5:23pm On Jun 01, 2015
chimkaire:
...eeeeeeeeeeeeyaaaaaaah sad pelee dear kiss
Hurry and get well soon cool smiley

I will i'm gradually getting better though just some bits of symptoms here and there. Thanks in a million,you are a darling.. A we greet baba salako for you
Re: See What A University Student Still Does by amokeme(f): 5:23pm On Jun 01, 2015
1miccza:

What's OCD?
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
Re: See What A University Student Still Does by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 01, 2015
1miccza:

I will i'm gradually getting better though just some bits of symptoms here and there. Thanks in a million,you are a darling.. A we greet baba salako for you
...awwww smiley

Do say me well to him, I didn't mean to go cussing out the fellow sad
Re: See What A University Student Still Does by 1miccza: 5:25pm On Jun 01, 2015
amokeme:
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
That's a new one on me. What's it about?
Re: See What A University Student Still Does by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 01, 2015
Viciyus:

Animal
smiley
Re: See What A University Student Still Does by 1miccza: 5:28pm On Jun 01, 2015
chimkaire:
...awwww smiley

Do say me well to him, I didn't mean to go cussing out the fellow sad

How about if i say Baba Salako is simply a figment of my imagination.. The guy was a bit annoying too,some fellows out here on Nl only know how to do just one thing and that's sharpening their abusive skills...
Re: See What A University Student Still Does by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 01, 2015
Re: See What A University Student Still Does by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 01, 2015
1miccza:

How about if i say Baba Salako is simply a figment of my imagination.. The guy was a bit annoying too,some fellows out here on Nl only know how to do just one thing and that's sharpening their abusive skills...
...oh well, I thought so grin

I have decided henceforth, not to go cussing 'em out anymore. Ama laff it off or ignore it, so help me God cool
Re: See What A University Student Still Does by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 01, 2015
PreciousGem:
And it was put on FP smh
grin
Re: See What A University Student Still Does by amokeme(f): 5:38pm On Jun 01, 2015
1miccza:

That's a new one on me. What's it about?
Google it smiley
Re: See What A University Student Still Does by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 01, 2015
1miccza:

baba ogogoru, na me be salako by,

you dey mad, you no go comot for that bed, undecided

as for that mad woman were you and her dey run mouth,

her own dey come very soon,
Re: See What A University Student Still Does by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 01, 2015
1miccza:

conductor, when you go mind your own business,

na me and you run mouth?
Re: See What A University Student Still Does by 1miccza: 5:51pm On Jun 01, 2015
Viciyus:

conductor, when you go mind your own business,
na me and you run mouth?
Who be this one abeg? You just escape from Yaba left? Your chain loose?
Re: See What A University Student Still Does by 1miccza: 5:53pm On Jun 01, 2015
amokeme:
Google it smiley
I'll certainly do just that

1 Like

Re: See What A University Student Still Does by 1miccza: 5:58pm On Jun 01, 2015
chimkaire:
...oh well, I thought so grin

I have decided henceforth, not to go cussing 'em out anymore. Ama laff it off or ignore it, so help me God cool

The retard's busy mentioning me all over the place,he's quite unbearable though WTF

1 Like

Re: See What A University Student Still Does by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 01, 2015
1miccza:

Who be this one abeg? You just escape from Yaba left? Your chain loose?
Ape
Re: See What A University Student Still Does by 1miccza: 6:05pm On Jun 01, 2015
Viciyus:
Ape
Like you abi?

1 Like

Re: See What A University Student Still Does by toprealman: 6:10pm On Jun 01, 2015
dapyd1:
One word: childish.
THE CHILDISH ONES ARE THOSE MONITORING WHAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DOING WITH HIS STUFF.

1 Like

Re: See What A University Student Still Does by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 01, 2015
1miccza:

The retard's busy mentioning me all over the place,he's quite unbearable though WTF
...awwwww, do ignore him cool
Re: See What A University Student Still Does by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 01, 2015
toprealman:
THE CHILDISH ONES ARE THOSE MONITORING WHAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DOING WITH HIS STUFF.

Abeg tell them

the worst part be say he even get the gut put the pics online, weti no concern am. and some foolish people here dey abuse the guy.

I loves my electronic neat even with the leather, and that tin dey help me most of the time when I won see am, and it pays a lot.

number one rule of a business is that: you always keep your product (stuff, goods) neat so that it will attract the buyers.

1 Like

Re: See What A University Student Still Does by Alao96(m): 6:29pm On Jun 01, 2015
Nothing bad
Re: See What A University Student Still Does by 1miccza: 6:33pm On Jun 01, 2015
chimkaire:
...awwwww, do ignore him cool

Apparently,he ran out of steam and had to give up,it's been quite a long time have you been around or sumfin?
Re: See What A University Student Still Does by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 01, 2015
1miccza:

Apparently,he ran out of steam and had to give up,it's been quite a long time have you been around or sumfin?
...never left, have always been around cool
Re: See What A University Student Still Does by 1miccza: 6:39pm On Jun 01, 2015
chimkaire:
...never left, have always been around cool

At a time you were so prominent but after sometime you became so rare saw some very old names on some threads today too.. Just took some more drugs and i'm waiting for the almighty sleep to set in?
Re: See What A University Student Still Does by sunnyeinstein(m): 6:41pm On Jun 01, 2015
Ruq:
The guy lucky say no be me be im room mate na so my guy dey protect laptop nylon, one midnight as im dey sleep na so I comot nylon.

Evils u are! angry angry angry angry
Re: See What A University Student Still Does by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 01, 2015
1miccza:

[b]At a time you were so prominent but after sometime you became so rare saw some very old names on some threads today too.. [/b]Just took some more drugs and i'm waiting for the almighty sleep to set in?
eyan ti n dagba ni grin I observe, mostly these days grin
Okay, sleep loose. take care smiley
Re: See What A University Student Still Does by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 01, 2015
sunnyeinstein:

Evils u are! angry angry angry angry

me dey suspect say he be cultices, how on your normal sense you go just remove person stuff nylon?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Jamb Result Without Any Expo / 10 Cheapest Private And Public Universities In Nigeria / Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.