Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,676 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) (80006 Views)

Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer / TB Joshua’s Prophecy On US Election Comes True…[only In Online Polls]… / If Christ Sits On The Right-hand Side Of God, Who Sits On His Left-hand Side? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by Humblebloke(m): 7:41pm On May 31, 2015
kimond101:
The reality is what people fail to comprehend is that the one who strive to attain paradise is one who submits to the will of God and do righteous good deeds and avoid ascribing partners in worship with God.
Abraham submitted to the will of God
Joseph submitted to the will of God
David submitted to the will of God
Moses submitted to the will of God
Jesus submitted to the will of God
Muhammad submitted to the will of God
Everyone one of them was sent at a particular time. And whoever follow their way at that time shall not perish but have eternal life if God wills.
None of them ever said you should worship them neither did they call themselves God.
To submit to the will of God alone without ascribing partners with him is only defined by one religion and that is Islam.

God will bless you!!!

2 Likes

Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by adeA1(m): 7:43pm On May 31, 2015
dexmundo:
their sins were washed by animal blood. And they were only to obey ten commandments to make heaven during their time. But mind you, the bible says in d book of revelation dat jesus is the lamb of God SLAIN FROM D FOUNDATION OF THE WORLD. So christ has always been the way old or new testament. Just dat old testament used symbolic blood of animal while they look forward to his physical death, new testament use faith while looking backward to his death. Abraham and abel were not saved by works of self righteousness, they were saved by works of faith(actions which proved they loved God above anything else). Ask yourself, why did old testament saints resurrect from the grave after the death of Christ according to the book of Matthew? These souls were waiting for Jesus - the ultimate redeemer. Paul says in Hebrew that it was nt possible for blood of bulls to take away sin. All old testament saints where held down until Christ resurrected, they resurrected with him- so he is their savior and our savior too
u ve just comlicated the Issue. I just hope we were given the best directiv by the owner of the Entity the world. Amen
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by jes7: 7:48pm On May 31, 2015
cold:

If the conscience of our ancestors sufficed for them at the time. Why can't that same conscience suffice for us at this present time? What changed? Or are you going to give me the coming of Christ story?Why do we need a god to get anything done? And while you're at it,can you please explain to me why you think a Jewish traditional mode of worship handed down to us by the missionaries supercedes the indigenous beliefs of our predecessors. What if told you Amadioha is superior to Yahweh? I'm you'd have non of it. You'd do well to explain why.

I wish you are asking out of a sincere desire to know the truth. To answer your question, you should know that God is the all-wise and merciful God, at every point in time He reaches out to everyone so that in judgement no one would say he did not know the truth. Acts 17:30-31. God knows those who are sincerely searching for him and in every age and every time, He will reveal himself to them. Maybe you should leave others and ask yourself if God has tried to reach out to you. I believe He has!
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by Maximus85(m): 7:48pm On May 31, 2015
dexmundo:

resurrection of the dead is in three phases:
(1) the old testament saints resurrected from their grave first along with Christ. according to book of Matthew they even appeared to some ppl. Sinners who died before Christ death did not resurrect then

2) the rapture- is the second phase. Paul says, the dead in Christ will rise first, then we who are alive will be caught up to meet them in the air. That is pointing to new testament age believers ie dead in Christ

3) the third stage of resurrection is resurrection of all sinners that ever lived from the time of Adam till after the 1000 years reign of Christ on earth. The bible is very clear on this in the book of revelation. This resurrection is immediately followed by physical judgement for all resurrected immortal beings

You must note that once u resurrect u put on angelic form- Jesus said that we will be like the angels in heaven and No more mortality. However, after rapture the Jews will be tortured for 7yrs by 7 nations majorly in the middle east. Christ will come and deliver the Jews by supernaturally destroying their enemy nations. Afterward, saints who will also be in their supernatural angelic form will create a kingdom on earth where Christ rules for 1000years. Sinners in other part of the world will still live for 1007yrs after rapture before they are deceived to engage Christ in the armagedon battle. This battle will lead to the bodily death of all mortal unrepentant sinners. Note that after armagedon before the third resurrection. So all beings are immortal after resurrection and will be thrown into lake of fire in their immortal status

3 resurrections? 3 phases? Please, I'm confused about the rapture part. Can you please show me where rapture is mentioned and discussed in the Bible? We are all learning.
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by xtopher92(m): 7:51pm On May 31, 2015
Christ is the only way to heaven. Any other way are wrong way. God is not wicked. All men has right to choose who to follow. But God knows the best way for man so he said chose live- Jesus. God is not a wicked man that anyone to perish but he has always wanting us in his home again.
The love of God can never be disputed. God send rain on but the good and the wicked and you said God is wicked.
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by tiger28: 7:51pm On May 31, 2015
kimond101:
The reality is what people fail to comprehend is that the one who strive to attain paradise is one who submits to the will of God and do righteous good deeds and avoid ascribing partners in worship with God.
Everyone one of them was sent at a particular time. And whoever follow their way at that time shall not perish but have eternal life if God wills.
None of them ever said you should worship them neither did they call themselves God.
To submit to the will of God alone without ascribing partners with him is only defined by one religion and that is Islam.
but why did your muhammed call Jesus a MESSIAH in the Quran. I don't believe that Jesus is God but he is not human like your muhammed who talked about bathing with a 9 year old in the quran. Even your Quran says Jesus will come back to fight the antichrist in the last days. Why not Mohammed or moses or Abraham? ?all I know is that Jesus is not just a prophet like these men. Your Quran says so.
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by akigbemaru: 7:52pm On May 31, 2015
if Christ was the only way to heaven, what happens to others before him
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by thinkingimpact: 7:53pm On May 31, 2015
Maximus85:

God gave us all a power of reasoning but we have decided not to use it. We believe only our pastors can understand.

In the garden, satan called God a liar, do you agree? He also insinuated that God is a bad ruler and that he satan can do better? Do you agree? Remember what satan said in the case of job? He said we humans only serve God because of what we get from him. Are you following.

I once wondered why God didn't destroy satan immediately. Then I reasoned, rebellion doesn't just start in a day. Meaning before satan could be able to call God a liar to Eve, he must have planned and not alone but with the help of other angels in heaven.

Once even ate and God got to know that satan instigated it all, hmmmm, instantly he knew that his angel are divided already. Billions of angels for that matter. God wanted to solve the problem in the most sensible way.
He didn't destroy satan and his friends, instead he allowed and is allowing them to prove themselves. So that when he finally destroy him and his demons, the other angels will not have any doubt as to if the claims of Satan is true or not. By this no other rebellion would ever take place in heaven.

Mind you Jesus was there all along, learning from his father in humility.

It's evident that satan has been allowed to control the world ever since then and in fact, we can say that he owns the world. If he doesn't, how can he offer the world to Jesus in the wilderness if he doesn't own it?

So, God is only allowing satan to prove himself. And satan as the Bible says has a very short period of time left. In no time, angel Michael will bound satan and his demons and throw them in a bottomless pit for a thousand year. In this period, the innocent dead ones who didn't have the chance to learn about God will be resurrected and will be taught by the righteous ones.

If you're seeing any sense in what I'm saying I can continue.

It's sad to see you've turned out this way. You've been spoonfed and that has affected your reasoning. I asked you not to waffle about, and just as expected, you did. Answer my question in my preceding post and answer it honestly.
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by xklucvG: 7:54pm On May 31, 2015
Chinaimporter:
[b][size=13pt]the story of christ is filled with ancient lies and so are the stories of all other prophets and gods,be he christ, mohammed, budda, shango etc.i dont know how a people of this modern age can still belive this fairy tale stories just becus it was brought to us by the whites.....every religion claims to be the truth and god says he loves us and we must love him back and if we dont, he will put us in hell, i always wonder which kind of love that is and i know only a blood thirsty villan would act like that.

Of all the gods in the world, that of the bible is the most stupid, mad and deranged and i sincerly will never accept him, if salvation is only gotten through him,i choose to go to hell rather than be a slave to such a wicked beast

A beast that would send a bear to eat 52 children for laughing at a bald elijah.
A beast that would drown a whole world that he claim to love and made in his image
A beast that would sanction the massacre rape and murder of women and children by moses.
A beast who build the most horrifying torture chamber to torture those he claim to love because they couldnt belive in him.
A beast that tolorated slavery.
A beast that watched jephtah sacrify his daughter to him as his promise if he wins a war.
A beast that watched the sacrifing of his only begotten son so that he could forgive man by grace.
A beast that watch over all the suffering of the world and does nothing to ameliorate it

I refuse to worship you, you ethernal beast and vile creator, no wonder other angel supported satan in his bid to overthrow you despotic ass........i have chosen my side if the armagadon is ever true....i will ride with lucifer on that day against you army and this time i know we will succeed and put you in the bottomless pit that you created for your beloved ones[/b]s.[/size][/b]
Hahaaa! Guy slow God no be physical thing na spirit when dey inside everyman. If you like u believe if u like bone na matter of choice. Hahaha funny dude sofri ride with Lucifer ooo the guy no get mercy o.
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by Greatfes17: 7:56pm On May 31, 2015
akoaki:

Does this imply that muslims who didn't confess and profess Jesus will go to hell? I am reluctant to believe this because Mohammed was also believed to have been sent by God. I think having a sound direct relationship with God is what matters and not how many churches or mosques you have attended or how big or expensive your worship garment is. Todays' worshippers have been developing relationships with the church and their pastors rather than establishing rappor with the Almighty. Modern day pastors and imams have done too much damage to the scriptures and have continued to mislead their lazy followers whose major sickness is unwilligness to read the holy books to acquire knowledge about what God demands of man. I recall that the bible says that 'my people are perished because they lack knowledge'.
If you read my post well, you will notice that I clearly stated not "through him alone." I said that those who are not previledged to know him(Christ) can be saved through good deeds, faith in God and good works.

Please go through my post again.
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by doyouknow: 7:57pm On May 31, 2015
Iamsynord:
The Bible says No one can reach the Father except through the Father and that unless A Man accepts Christ as his personal Christ and Saviour ,such a person shall not make heaven of have access to Eternal life ( John 3:16) .

My question is,What happened to the Likes of Abraham,David ,Solomon and all these before Christ was born?? What was the Criteria for their own salvation since Christ was not born at the time??
Were they saved By the Good works day did ?? If so,why Do we need Christ in d First place when The People that were born before Christ still made it to Heaven.??
A confused fellow here..Answers are needed pls ??
Thanks for this question.
Abraham and the likes did not go to heaven after death. They remained in paradise section of hell ( lk 23:43, 1sam 28:15-21 , lk 16: 23)they still needed the blood of Jesus to get salvation matt 27:52.
God bless
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by rman: 7:59pm On May 31, 2015
Chinaimporter just took craziness on nairaland to another level.

Seriously, I laughed so hard at his post because I find it comical cheesy cheesy cheesy

He is even looking forward to a physical battle.
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by liquidmetall: 7:59pm On May 31, 2015
Maximus85:

God gave us all a power of reasoning but we have decided not to use it. We believe only our pastors can understand.

In the garden, satan called God a liar, do you agree? He also insinuated that God is a bad ruler and that he satan can do better? Do you agree? Remember what satan said in the case of job? He said we humans only serve God because of what we get from him. Are you following.

I once wondered why God didn't destroy satan immediately. Then I reasoned, rebellion doesn't just start in a day. Meaning before satan could be able to call God a liar to Eve, he must have planned and not alone but with the help of other angels in heaven.

Once even ate and God got to know that satan instigated it all, hmmmm, instantly he knew that his angel are divided already. Billions of angels for that matter. God wanted to solve the problem in the most sensible way.
He didn't destroy satan and his friends, instead he allowed and is allowing them to prove themselves. So that when he finally destroy him and his demons, the other angels will not have any doubt as to if the claims of Satan is true or not. By this no other rebellion would ever take place in heaven.

Mind you Jesus was there all along, learning from his father in humility.

It's evident that satan has been allowed to control the world ever since then and in fact, we can say that he owns the world. If he doesn't, how can he offer the world to Jesus in the wilderness if he doesn't own it?

So, God is only allowing satan to prove himself. And satan as the Bible says has a very short period of time left. In no time, angel Michael will bound satan and his demons and throw them in a bottomless pit for a thousand year. In this period, the innocent dead ones who didn't have the chance to learn about God will be resurrected and will be taught by the righteous ones.

If you're seeing any sense in what I'm saying I can continue.

that angel michael is one hell of a strong badt guy

How can satan even challenge God whereas he knows there are angels stronger than him that he has to defeat before comtemplating on challenging God.
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by thinkingimpact: 8:00pm On May 31, 2015
haibe:
suit urself... those that have brains to think in an unbiased manner pretty much understood my post.. I don't care if you understand anyway as you don't seem like someone who can argue without being ignorant of ur opposers perspective. . Build urself..

hey dude, no hard feelings. I'd let this pass as it would sound quite obstinate if we drag this on. Nonetheless, when next you are presenting an argument, make your case as clear and provable as possible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by pippoinzaghi: 8:04pm On May 31, 2015
Iamsynord:
The Bible says No one can reach the Father except through the Father and that unless A Man accepts Christ as his personal Christ and Saviour ,such a person shall not make heaven of have access to Eternal life ( John 3:16) .

My question is,What happened to the Likes of Abraham,David ,Solomon and all these before Christ was born?? What was the Criteria for their own salvation since Christ was not born at the time??
Were they saved By the Good works day did ?? If so,why Do we need Christ in d First place when The People that were born before Christ still made it to Heaven.??

A confused fellow here..Answers are needed pls ??

To the best of my knowledge thou I don't have the verses in my head now.. .. . During the period of Abraham Isaac n Co these period was called the period of conscience which means any one before the period of Christmas was judged based on good deeds and not after any killing of animals

While those after the death of christ it becomes known as the dispersion of grace because christ has died for you and interceding for you on the throne dats how d tin go.....
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by haibe(m): 8:06pm On May 31, 2015
thinkingimpact:

hey dude, no hard feelings. I'd let this pass as it would sound quite obstinate if we drag this on. Nonetheless, when next you are presenting an argument, make your case as clear and provable as possible.
what prove are u talking of.. I explained how those guys got saved.. simple and Instead of proving to me thats not how they got saved, you were spewing trash, so who cant present his case well,
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by cold(m): 8:12pm On May 31, 2015
jes7:

I wish you are asking out of a sincere desire to know the truth. To answer your question, you should know that God is the all-wise and merciful God, at every point in time He reaches out to everyone so that in judgement no one would say he did not know the truth. Acts 17:30-31. God knows those who are sincerely searching for him and in every age and every time, He will reveal himself to them. Maybe you should leave others and ask yourself if God has tried to reach out to you. I believe He has!
You didn't even make any attempt to answer any of my questions. But what really caught my attention was your last line; leave others and think only about myself. That mindset is very unhealthy. I'm an altruist,always looking out for others. Probably this is the main reason why i can't reconcile my thoughts with your religious beliefs. Sorry i can't leave others to burn in eternal torment whilst i'm in some paradise singing and dancing.
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by Banjoramos(m): 8:19pm On May 31, 2015
Sacluxpaint:

If you are painting islam fine like this, then there shouldn't be boko haram. By the way don't yall have your own threads?

Boko haram and other terror group have nothing to do with Islam. If you have any question about Islam ask me
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by kimond101: 8:22pm On May 31, 2015
tiger28:
but why did your muhammed call Jesus a MESSIAH in the Quran. I don't believe that Jesus is God but he is not human like your muhammed who talked about bathing with a 9 year old in the quran. Even your Quran says Jesus will come back to fight the antichrist in the last days. Why not Mohammed or moses or Abraham? ?all I know is that Jesus is not just a prophet like these men. Your Quran says so.
Jesus Christ son of Mary is the Messiah. Muslims acknowledge that and islam aswell.
The truth is They law that governs marriage 1400 years ago is different from our 18 year old restriction on marriage. If it was forbidden to marry a 9 year old back then the enemies of the prophet would have used it against him but they didn't.

Jesus is coming back because he isn't dead atm God raised him to himself and he would come back as a muslim and die because every soul shall taste death. He is a sign of end of the world. Jesus is a blessed prophet and messenger of God.

You haven’t read the Quran .Cause if you did you will know that God will not allow Jesus to die in a disgraceful way (crucifixion).
God created Adam from nothing (clay)
Eve from Adam (man)
We humans from ( man and woman)
Jesus from woman (Mary)
God is indeed able to do all things.
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by nobleheroics59(m): 8:26pm On May 31, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]. No man had ever entered the kingdom of heaven before Christ. all those good people who died before Christ rose from the dead, their souls were kept at a place of rest called limbo. Until Christ died and rose from the dead and thereby he(Christ) opened the gate of heaven.
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by kimond101: 8:27pm On May 31, 2015
jes7:

All these prophets you mentioned were Jews and the bible gives a logical link between all of them and how they all pointed unequivocally to the coming of Christ. In fact specific mentions were made about Christ's birth, life and death. The Jews were fully aware of the fact that a messiah was coming. This messiah was to bring total and final redemption to humanity. So to deviate from the plan of God by bringing a non Jew of whom nothing had been said previously with regards to the salvation of mankind is impossible! Now every one can come to God because of the sacrifice of Christ, no one else but Christ alone.

There is only one religion with God and that is to submit to his will
Muslims and islam believes in Jesus and love and respect him.
But we do not worship Jesus
We worship God alone.
God is present everywhere in his knowledge.
He answers when we call up to him
He doesn't need an intermediary.
Just call upon him and he would answer.
Remember he created you
he could have decided not to create more humans because we are ingrates and forgetful.
But he created us to test and know which of us would be grateful and which of us is best in deeds

1 Like

Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by kimond101: 8:28pm On May 31, 2015
MrT2011:

All u religious mongus remain slaves to your white captors.
Black monkeys as they continue to call you.
May God guide us all to the right path

1 Like

Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by kimond101: 8:29pm On May 31, 2015
bezimo:

Dont deceive yourself at all.
Mohammad no follow join. He is in hellfire now burning and regreting his deceit over the Muslim folks who will inevitably join him if they dont follow the only true way which is Salvation in Jesus Christ.You are aware now.On the day of Judgement dont tell God Almighty that you didnt know JESUS was the only way.No second chance.
May God guide us all to the right path
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by Iro1989(m): 8:29pm On May 31, 2015
All this honourable men are prophets of God and they came with 1 message that is to worship Allah without associating him with no one else. By so doing who ever follow their teachings will also be granted paradise.
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by Gabson91(m): 8:32pm On May 31, 2015
dexmundo:
their sins were washed by animal blood. And they were only to obey ten commandments to make heaven during their time. But mind you, the bible says in d book of revelation dat jesus is the lamb of God SLAIN FROM D FOUNDATION OF THE WORLD. So christ has always been the way old or new testament. Just dat old testament used symbolic blood of animal while they look forward to his physical death, new testament use faith while looking backward to his death. Abraham and abel were not saved by works of self righteousness, they were saved by works of faith(actions which proved they loved God above anything else). Ask yourself, why did old testament saints resurrect from the grave after the death of Christ according to the book of Matthew? These souls were waiting for Jesus - the ultimate redeemer. Paul says in Hebrew that it was nt possible for blood of bulls to take away sin. All old testament saints where held down until Christ resurrected, they resurrected with him- so he is their savior and our savior too
bro i bless God for this. clearly stated. God bless you.
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by Rexyl(m): 8:34pm On May 31, 2015
kimond101:

There is only one religion with God and that is to submit to his will
Muslims and islam believes in Jesus and love and respect him.
But we do not worship Jesus
We worship God alone.
God is present everywhere in his knowledge.
He answers when we call up to him
He doesn't need an intermediary.
Just call upon him and he would answer.
Remember he created you
he could have decided not to create more humans because we are ingrates and forgetful.
But he created us to test and know which of us would be grateful and which of us is best in deeds

Do you understand God as a Spirit? And what do you mean by intermediary?
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by kimond101: 8:34pm On May 31, 2015
CyracksMrBlogger:
Oh you mean as Shekau is now submitting to the will of god (allah) we should now follow him and be saved? if these men you mentioned were sent by God to do his will, while did God stop sending people now? I want to know those he sent recently after muhammed and if he stopped, why did He stopped?
There's more to life than that which meets the eyes.
If you are to be truthful to yourself you would acknowledge the fact that you have muslim neighbors and friends that are very kindhearted.
Boko Haram, isis and every other terror group do not represent islam or the majority of muslims.
Few misguided people may want to tarnish the image of Islam but I as a muslim condemn them all and I boldly say they do not represent islam
Muhammed is the last and final messenger that's why muslims believe in all the messenger before, God, angels, the revelations in the pure form, and do not associated partner with God
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by Rexyl(m): 8:38pm On May 31, 2015
kimond101:

Do you understand God as a Spirit and how do you mean by saying 'ascribing patners' to God? Who are the partners?
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by BigElEddy(m): 8:41pm On May 31, 2015
charmingeyes:

the Bible was not for u to understand with carnal or human understanding. Implore on and submit to the teaching ability of God through the most Holy Spirit, and He will make all things clear for you.

The bible says "God came for the sinners and not the righteous". So therefore, the bible was originally meant for sinners not the righteous. A sinner doesn't have the holy spirit but the righteous does ( according to the bible ). Now you are saying we need the holy spirit to understand the bible. That means a sinner isn't meant to understand the bible until he gets righteous. And the only way to getting righteous is in the bible. Now why will God send a gift to Mr A and gives the key to opening the gift to Mr B. And the only way Mr A can open the gift is to become Mr B. And the "top secret" of how Mr A can become Mr B is inside the LOCKED gift. So now what is Mr A suppose to do? grin
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by kimond101: 8:41pm On May 31, 2015
Rexyl:

Do you understand God as a Spirit? And what you mean by intermediary?
Yes I do understand God as a spirit but not 3in1 kinda sense.
God is One and you don't need to pray through someone or something before he can answer you. He's closer to you than your jugular vein.
Christianity believe there is God the Father son and holy spirit.
Islam believes God doesn't beget nether was he begotten and there nothing comparable to him.
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by lordbayor(m): 8:44pm On May 31, 2015
Those that were before Jesus were in couldn't go to heaven when they die except those that were taken off like Elijah and Enoch ... well a little explanation( since death reign from adam to moses, as a result of adam sin so when moses came and was given the Law (which is not just the 10 commandment alone) it was able to the reign of sin and death in a man's life if they OBEY the law) but the law could not perfect man into the likeness and image of God which he wants cos the law was to condem you if u are wrong or DISOBEY it) and this was because the devil had reign over the infulence of man and decision over the earth as at that time and even in the relm of the spirit the devil was so powerful and no man after death could have access to heaven because of this (read Jude 1:9, Daniel 10) to understand this. so those great men of God were in a place called Hades which is more like a waiting place for the rightous ones so everyone that died b4 Jesus all went to Abraham Bossom in hell which is as Jesus said it in the parables the good side of hell (Luke 16:19-31) well so when Jesus came and died, he became the first to came out of death by the ressuraction power of God without the influence of anyman and when he went to hell the bible said he defeated the devil and his cohort and came out victoriously, so what about abraham and the other rightous ones in hades the bible said they came out with him (Mathew 27 :50-54) so u see as a result of this incident, death cannot reign in the life of man, the devil is now defeated and cannot interfer with ur life in the relm of the spiritual also, so the death and resuraction and accession of Christ has actually made anyone that believe greater the demons, the devil and angels. ... God bless you
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by kimond101: 8:44pm On May 31, 2015
ikorodureporta:
+++okay?
I follow Jesus but I do not worship him

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands / Pastor James Ng'ang'a Arrested For Exposing A Woman's Breast During Deliverance / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.