Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

See Gobe - Jokes Etc (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / See Gobe (10726 Views)

See Gobe / Conversation Btw Boifwend And Gaefwend (see Gobe) / See Gobe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Gobe by garlicrey(m): 3:36pm On Oct 09, 2015
A Chinese Man requested a divorce and appeared in a courtroom. JUDGE: Mr. Hu, please give a valid reason for your divorce with Mrs. Hu. MR. HU: My lord. Me no come, she no come, Baby come. How come?
Re: See Gobe by garlicrey(m): 3:38pm On Oct 09, 2015
uestions Google Cannot Answer Below are the Questions Google cannot answer... Who is the first wheelbarrow pusher? Who was the first indigenous woman to fry Akara and Yam? What is the full name of the first Nigeria tout? How much did Anini steal during his lifetime? What is the full meaning of SUYA? Who was the first customer to buy SUYA? Who invented SUYA? As at last year, how many mosquitoes were in ASO ROCK? Who was the first Nigerian to drink Garri with sugar? Who was the first Nigerian to trek to school? The first person who swallowed eba? You can add other questions Google cannot answer in the comment box below...
Re: See Gobe by garlicrey(m): 3:39pm On Oct 09, 2015
This couple was in bed getting busy when the girl places the guys hand onto her Kitty-Cat. "Put your finger in me, " she asks him. So he does without hesitation, as she starts moaning. "Put two fingers in," she says. So in goes another one. She's really starting to get worked up when she says, "Put your whole hand in!" The guy's like, "Ok!" So he has his entire hand in, when she says moaning aloud "Put both your hands inside of me!!!" So the guy puts both of his hands in! "Now clap your hands," commands the girl. "I can't!" says the guy. The girl looks at him and says, "See, I told you I had a tight Kitty-Cat!"
Re: See Gobe by garlicrey(m): 3:41pm On Oct 09, 2015
A man was driving his taxi from Port- Harcourt to Lagos. He had a sticker in the car that says, ''He will give his angels charge over me.'' By the time he got to Warri, he was doing 135km/h. The passengers cautioned him, but he simply responded by saying, ''Don't you see the sign? The angels are on guard.'' He approached Benin on a speed of 185km/h. By this time the passengers got very nervous and decided to get down. Everybody except the driver disembarked and he decided to continue the journey to Lagos alone. ''Mumu faithless people, they don't believe that angels are on guard, despite my sticker.'' he said, as he drove on. Nearing Ore, he was comfortably cruising at 215km/h, when he heard people in his car shouting, ''Abeg Oga! Drop us o! We are not going again!'' Puzzled, he looked around, ''Sebi I dropped all my passengers in Benin. So who are the people talking?'' ''Oga! Drop us o! We are the angels who are on guard. This is now a suicide mission! We are not guarding again ooo!!!' The driver stopped the car midway, and took to his heels.
Re: See Gobe by garlicrey(m): 3:43pm On Oct 09, 2015
Bill Gates organized an enormous session to recruit a new CEO for Microsoft Europe. Five thousand candidates assembled in a large room. One of the candidate is Akpos. Bill Gates thanked all the candidates for coming and asked those who do not know Java program to leave. Two thousand candidates leave the room. Akpos says to himself, "I do not know Java but I have nothing to lose if I stay. I'll give it a try." Bill Gates asked the candidates who never had experience of managing more than 100 people to leave. Two thousand leave the room. Akpos says to himself, "I've never managed anybody by myself but I have nothing to lose if I stay. What will be the worse thing that can happen?" So he stays. Then Bill Gates asked candidates who do not have management diplomas to leave. Five hundred people leave the room. Akpos says to himself, "I left school at 15 but what have I got to lose?" So he stays in the room. Lastly, Bill gates asked the candidates who do not speak German to leave. Four hundred and ninety-eight candidates leave the room. Akpos says to himself, "I do not speak one word of German but what do I have to lose? So he stays and finds himself with one other candidate. Everyone else has gone. Bill Gates joined them and said, "Apparently, you are the only two candidates who speak German, so I'd now like to hear you have a conversation together in that language." Calmly, Akpos turns to the other candidate and says, "Omo, na wa o!" The other candidate answers, "Omo, Wetin we go do o
Re: See Gobe by garlicrey(m): 3:44pm On Oct 09, 2015
An 8 year old son asks her dad, "What's the difference between 'Potential' and 'reality?'" Dad turns to wife, "Would you sleep with Barrack Obama for $1 million?'' Wife answers, "Of course, I will never waste that opportunity." Dad turns to daughter, "Would you sleep with Brad Pitt for $1 million?" Daughter answers, "Yes! He is my fantasy." Dad turns to elder son, "Would you sleep with Tom Cruise for $1million?" Eldest son answers, "Why not? Imagine what I would do with that money." Dad then turns to his youngest son, "You see son, 'Potentially' we are living with three millionaires BUT in 'reality' we are living with two prostitutes and one gay boy.
Re: See Gobe by garlicrey(m): 3:46pm On Oct 09, 2015
Akpos went to rob a city bank. "Everybody down!" Akpos shouted. Everyone laid flat on the ground. "Where is the bank manager?" He asked. A young fearful man stood up and said, "Here I am." Akpos: Open the safe and bring out all d money. MANAGER: (stammering) No,I can't sir. Akpos; What?! Are you crazy?! You are lucky I'm with a toy gun, I would have blown your brains off!... Akpos is currently receiving treatment at the prison hospital.
Re: See Gobe by garlicrey(m): 3:47pm On Oct 09, 2015
MOTHER: Akpors I'm sorry I slept with someone that is not your father 23 years ago. And that person is your real father. AKPORS: Mum, what rubbish! How could you! How am I to deal with this?! You should be hanged!" MOTHER: I am sorry baby, he was my first love and I could not marry him cause we are of different religion. He is on the phone at the moment and wants to speak with his you for the first time ever. AKPORS: No I am speaking to no one, Mr bello is the only father I know and that will never change! MOTHER: Please don't be so upset. Just talk to him. AKPORS: Ok, I will give him a piece of my mind! Akpors already very angry, was ready to pour scorn on his apparent real father when: PHONE: Morning Son, I am Aliko Dangote. I am your real father. AKPORS: [Totally in shock] I always knew there was something special about me. I never did like Mr. Bello as my father.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Igbo Names And Their Funny Meanings / 14 Principles Of Human Relations / Jeovy Goes In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.