Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,454 members, 7,843,386 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Dr Ogbonnaya Onu's Profile And Pictures - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr Ogbonnaya Onu's Profile And Pictures (32994 Views)

Ogbonnaya Onu Rides In A Wooden Car (Photos) / Buhari, Atiku At Ogbonnaya Onu’s Book Launch Today (Photos) / Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Ogbonnaya Onu's Profile And Pictures by Plus234(m): 4:14pm On May 31, 2015
Billyonaire:
Mechionu gi anupam onye beribe onye nzuzu

asi mu, OTU NNEGI, AMU NNAGI
Re: Dr Ogbonnaya Onu's Profile And Pictures by cnsprince76: 4:14pm On May 31, 2015
Congratulations Ikeoha!
Re: Dr Ogbonnaya Onu's Profile And Pictures by 1miccza: 4:15pm On May 31, 2015
ikaboy:
we are making progress. 3 men of high integrity quotient. TANiods cannot fault this claim

Leave TANOIDS and face the obvious. Job well done Presido..
Re: Dr Ogbonnaya Onu's Profile And Pictures by cmax16: 4:18pm On May 31, 2015
Brilliant mind...
Re: Dr Ogbonnaya Onu's Profile And Pictures by kukl0(m): 4:20pm On May 31, 2015
is it official
Re: Dr Ogbonnaya Onu's Profile And Pictures by Donfolu: 4:20pm On May 31, 2015
Blazing: Get 2GB from MTN
Do You missed the previous opportunities to get free data from MTN or have you enjoyed previously enjoyed free data from MTN? Here is your opportunity! Get yours at http://donfolu..com/2015/05/blazing-get-2gb-from-mtn.html
Re: Dr Ogbonnaya Onu's Profile And Pictures by ninochukwubrown(m): 4:21pm On May 31, 2015
as dis man don enter na Godwin..hes an uncle to mi bst frnd..God s grt

1 Like

Re: Dr Ogbonnaya Onu's Profile And Pictures by chidooh1: 4:22pm On May 31, 2015
This man has heavy profile, UCLA of all universities

1 Like

Re: Dr Ogbonnaya Onu's Profile And Pictures by Odok1: 4:23pm On May 31, 2015
Chai! All this for 1 brain!!!. Well all we need in Nigeria is good governance, irrespective of gualifications. Bravo Dr. Onu
Re: Dr Ogbonnaya Onu's Profile And Pictures by lordhugo(m): 4:25pm On May 31, 2015
ademega:

Thanks bro .
Fellowship....

...Through Service.
Re: Dr Ogbonnaya Onu's Profile And Pictures by Rahmatuparker: 4:25pm On May 31, 2015
Its a New Nigeria.

Re: Dr Ogbonnaya Onu's Profile And Pictures by ibro2hot(m): 4:25pm On May 31, 2015
Brain and the riches . congrat sir.
Re: Dr Ogbonnaya Onu's Profile And Pictures by lovemoi2(f): 4:28pm On May 31, 2015
Zuluzulu:

Sincerely looking forward to a day Nigerians would be seen as Nigerians only, either heroes or villains and no other descriptions other than Nigerians.

Very true

1 Like

Re: Dr Ogbonnaya Onu's Profile And Pictures by pitoski(m): 4:29pm On May 31, 2015
congrats to him.
Re: Dr Ogbonnaya Onu's Profile And Pictures by Correctman0606: 4:32pm On May 31, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
I tort d Buhari of nairaland gave d position to ameachi, d traitor from ubima
No body is ready to give Amaechi any sensitive post to handle. Amaechi is a cult member. He is one the most and highly indesciple and irresponsible Nigerians of ubima. They will manage to attach him to the agboroh section of the ministry of road transport unit.

1 Like

Re: Dr Ogbonnaya Onu's Profile And Pictures by jelel6: 4:32pm On May 31, 2015
i hear that this appointment could be false. but i must say that i have never taught this guy is as loaded as this cool| i hope this news turns out real. talking about Dr onu, i think he is class,his body language is that of someone that prefer to do things silently but yet efficiently,during campaigns, he never engaged in the ugly side of politics.cultured. is great to know must nigerians approve of his appointment afterall his a first class technocrat cheesy, an ENGINE BOY cool cool cool cool. another right for president buhari.
Re: Dr Ogbonnaya Onu's Profile And Pictures by sirconfidence1(m): 4:36pm On May 31, 2015
I like APC style of choosing people for the major post. Buhari (CPC) Osinbajo (ACN) Onu (ANPP). There's no post for PDP defectors yet. People like Atiku, Amechi, etc

1 Like

Re: Dr Ogbonnaya Onu's Profile And Pictures by Charly68: 4:39pm On May 31, 2015
APC is full of people with impeccable credencials no wonder they ran inpecable campaign that could be described as modern Political engineering standard campaign..With the likes of Osinbajo and Onu the president can go to sleep in policy formation .The change is emerging already .

1 Like

Re: Dr Ogbonnaya Onu's Profile And Pictures by Correctman0606: 4:48pm On May 31, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
u mean the lion of Ubima that Mbu tamed?
Amechi i warned u but u didn't listen.
The next person that will be disappointmeted is Tinubu.
Lesson: never trust u Hausa/Fulani
I have said it over and over again. The Fulanis are the only recognised beings across the human race, who, whatever you do in their favour will never take you for an inch. They are, according to history, the only people who love themselves alone. If you like clean their foots every day, do anything, anything in their favour, you will be called upon ONLY when there are no others from their region. To make it very bad, majority are Islam members. I do not want to explain the concept of Islam. That religion, coupled with the Fulani nature has made them the world most devilish and dangerious people. Just think of any part of the world where the Fulanis are more, there you also meet the extremists like Buhari.
Re: Dr Ogbonnaya Onu's Profile And Pictures by Correctman0606: 4:54pm On May 31, 2015
pharmow:
This singular act from PMB shows that he really meant well for Nigeria. It is high time we Nigerians started looking ourselves as one and not along tribal division. Just to let you all know, the position of secretary of federation is very important cos it's a strong backbone of the president.
Looking at this man's educational profile makes me astonished shocked. This is one man that was best student from primary school to PHD level. This man was admitted to prestigious U of C Berkeley for his PhD without doing masters. These are the kinna of brains we need in the helm of affairs in the country.

Nigeria is going to be great again cheesy

Imagine

The President: A military General

The Vice President: A Senior Advocate

The Secretary of Federation: A brainy doctor of Chemical engineering

Nigerians be proud of the people you have at the top.

Rubbish. Who is this brat here. Proud of who? Buhari? Tufia.
Re: Dr Ogbonnaya Onu's Profile And Pictures by mensdept: 4:54pm On May 31, 2015
Correctman0606:
I have said it over and over again. The Fulanis are the only recognised beings across the human race, who, whatever you do in their favour will never take you for an inch. They are, according to history, the only people who love themselves alone. If you like clean their foots every day, do anything, anything in their favour, you will be called upon ONLY when there are no others from their region. To make it very bad, majority are Islam members. I do not want to explain the concept of Islam. That religion, coupled with the Fulani nature has made them the world most devilish and dangerious people. Just think of any part of the world where the Fulanis are more, there you also meet the extremists like Buhari.
]

Well interesting? But that's probably why they have successfully controlled this British colony since 1967, making themselves a minority in 1 of 4 regions to 19 out of 36 states, with the 2 international airports, federal ministries galore, member of Islamic States, oil well majority licenses, national assembly majority, ambassador majority, military infantry and officer corp majority, head of states and coup plotter majority, federal allocation majority, and now, a retired grandpa is back again answering Mr President when there are people like Donald Duke, Fashola, Onovo around. If you were they, wouldn't you be considering dipping the Arab mans book in the Niger Delta, especially since Oga has announced straight from inaugural speech he was scraping amnesty, yes already on DAY 1
Re: Dr Ogbonnaya Onu's Profile And Pictures by Correctman0606: 5:07pm On May 31, 2015
mensdept:
]

Well interesting? But that's probably why they have successfully controlled this British colony since 1967, making themselves a minority in 1 of 4 regions to 19 out of 36 states, with the 2 international airports, federal ministries galore, member of Islamic States, oil well majority licenses, national assembly majority, ambassador majority, military infantry and officer corp majority, head of states and coup plotter majority, federal allocation majority, and now, a retired grandpa is back again answering Mr President when there are people like Donald Duke, Fashola, Onovo around. If you were they, wouldn't you be considering dipping the Arab mans book in the Niger Delta, especially since Oga has announced straight inaugural speech he was snapping amnesty, yes already on DAY 1
You can only become majority by only one means, and that is if you are ready to kill, destroy properties. Apart from the Fulanis, who are the Islam members, can any Nigerian, commit suicides to kill others? Can any individuals from other regions open their eye and consciously kill another fellow human being? The Fulani race which Buhari belongs to, can comfortably kill and jail as he can. So, tell me, how on earth can any other persons became MAJORITY as you have throughly explained? These are the foundamental truths.
Re: Dr Ogbonnaya Onu's Profile And Pictures by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 31, 2015
Zuluzulu:

Sincerely looking forward to a day Nigerians would be seen as Nigerians only, either heroes or villains and no other descriptions other than Nigerians.
Not gonna happen, sorry
Re: Dr Ogbonnaya Onu's Profile And Pictures by ademega(m): 5:14pm On May 31, 2015
lordhugo:

...Through Service.
Nice meeting a bro here
Re: Dr Ogbonnaya Onu's Profile And Pictures by Correctman0606: 5:18pm On May 31, 2015
mensdept:
]

Well interesting? But that's probably why they have successfully controlled this British colony since 1967, making themselves a minority in 1 of 4 regions to 19 out of 36 states, with the 2 international airports, federal ministries galore, member of Islamic States, oil well majority licenses, national assembly majority, ambassador majority, military infantry and officer corp majority, head of states and coup plotter majority, federal allocation majority, and now, a retired grandpa is back again answering Mr President when there are people like Donald Duke, Fashola, Onovo around. If you were they, wouldn't you be considering dipping the Arab mans book in the Niger Delta, especially since Oga has announced straight from inaugural speech he was scraping amnesty, yes already on DAY 1
Who is doubting Buhari as the ONLY enemy to the south south abi Niger Deltans and the east? He is free to scrap it. He should also be prepared to replace it with other means, otherwise, this time around, he will be the one to give up the killings. This time, his Islamic faith that has earned him the highest killer etc of Nigerians, may likely go against him. My happiness is that, he is now an iddio.t civilian leader. Except that his Fulani characteristics will assist him, if not, am sure, he is likely to give up.
Re: Dr Ogbonnaya Onu's Profile And Pictures by strongerthaneva(m): 5:34pm On May 31, 2015
1miccza:

Don't you ever get tired of calling TANOIDS face the fact PMB has made a good choice. End of story!!
Oh I see..cos I can see pdp as tanoid structure and see APC as nigerias embodiments..
Re: Dr Ogbonnaya Onu's Profile And Pictures by Emekawaawa(m): 5:59pm On May 31, 2015
The perfect appointment. it's from top to bottom and not from bottom to top. Said Babas.
Imagine Buhari, Osibanjo, Onu and many more to come.
APC change!
Proud of my vote.
Re: Dr Ogbonnaya Onu's Profile And Pictures by 1miccza: 6:31pm On May 31, 2015
strongerthaneva:
Oh I see..cos I can see pdp as tanoid structure and see APC as nigerias embodiments..

When will you begin to see objectivity,good works and continuity instead of PDP and APC?
Re: Dr Ogbonnaya Onu's Profile And Pictures by Crown01: 6:39pm On May 31, 2015
Which tribe is that pls?
parrygee:
Amaechi is from the tribe of judas...dats why rotimi follow for him name

Re: Dr Ogbonnaya Onu's Profile And Pictures by strongerthaneva(m): 6:49pm On May 31, 2015
[quote author=1miccza post=34287108]

When will you begin to see objectivity,good works and continuity instead of PDP and APC?Am seeing gud work starting with this new government in new ideals and methodologies not a continuity pls but new beginning for all citizens..Cos he belong to no one but to everyone...
Re: Dr Ogbonnaya Onu's Profile And Pictures by 1miccza: 6:52pm On May 31, 2015
[quote author=strongerthaneva post=34287694][/quote]

Then you are still not seeing cos from the president's words he's seeing something different

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki Assembles Sans To Battle Police Over Invitation / Dogara: It Is Time For The North muslims To Complete 14 Years Of Ruling / Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.