Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,049 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

See What An Israeli Woman Have To Say About Biafra(video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What An Israeli Woman Have To Say About Biafra(video) (23348 Views)

Biafra: Video Of Nigerian Senators Engage In Fist Fight Over Biafra / You Need To Read What Aljazeera Said Minutes Ago Abt Nnamdi Kanu, Biafra (video) / Finally Aljazeera Reports About Biafra (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What An Israeli Woman Have To Say About Biafra(video) by truefact: 10:59am On Jun 01, 2015
saintfizzo:

Confusing.... shed more light pls
Why do you so much want Igbos in Nigeria? Why are you not fighting for Bakassi to be in Nigeria? Why this love for Igbos even when you know Igbos don't want your nigerian love?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What An Israeli Woman Have To Say About Biafra(video) by Appleyard(m): 12:22pm On Jun 01, 2015
searchcorp:

firstly, the first, second and maybe tenth niger bridge didn't cause the war in the 1960s, the killings and sacking of our soldiers, civilians and people did.

Secondly, did you think about Nelson Mandela of SA, Napoleon Bonaparte of France, Shigeru Yoshida of south Korea, Charles de Gaule of France, etc... When you said that liberation fighters often times don't lead. I promise you they do most of the times, they are in fact the nucleus of the administrative offices.

I don't think you are ignorant or foolish like you wrongly accused me. I only think you are blinded by sentiments.

The eastern governors and elected officials should be blamed for the poor development. Obasanjo in his 8 years in power didn't tar the roads that leads to his village. That doesn't make him any less a yoruba man. Neither should he be blamed for our shortcomings.

Exactly! Constriction twines me like a snake each time i come accross threads such as this, advocating the breakup of Nigeria. Apostles of this agenda (Foreign elements aside) hardly takes into consideration, the various dynamics that would immediately or thereafter follows.

For instance, like Professor Ayu said, should Nigeria disintegrate, “it will be like peeling an onion, layer after layer. It will not just be one single division of North and South. Many de-amalgamations will take place, with numerous indeterminate boundaries and conflicts.
The resultant wars will generate several rivers of blood.
“Contrary to the illusion of faster growth and development, these conflicts and wars will lead to massive economic destruction and a throw back to pre-colonial times. The new miniature nations will take decades, if not centuries, to reach our current level of development. Those in doubt should look in the Syrian mirror.
“The current promise of Nigeria emerging as a major economic player after 2050 will be no more. It is projected that by 2050, Nigeria’s population will be the third largest in the world, and its economy among the top ten (ever wonder why the Anglo-Neo cons are always predicting our breakup?). All this will be lost.

“The break up will generate a huge refugee nightmare requiring large quantities of food, shelter, and medical suppliers mass migration will destabilise the whole of the West African sub-region and beyond.
“The world media, especially television, will be happy to capture and present these pathetic images to the world (i can imagine BBC, CNN in full grin). It will be a big blow to the black world. Many Africans and Africans in the diaspora will be psychologically traumatised.
“Overall, it will be a world of impoverished mini-states, tearing at each other, pouring out desperate peoples, and by so doing, humiliating the whole of the black race”.

If these are not enough good reasons for us to work for, and ensure a better Nigeria, and shelve all forms of tribalistic, sentimental and egocentric agitations that are deeply inimical to our overall well being as a people, then we can continue on this hopeless path and illusion of a better place viz Biafra, or Republic of Niger Delta or whatever. But nothing good would come out of it; but chaos and anarchy.
South Sudan quickly comes to mind, plus Eritrea, Syria, etc etc.

What we need now is a collective will to tackle the twin evils that are bedevilling our grat nation- 'corruption and goverment insensitivity' towards the plieght of the people. It is not a matter of one tribe/region ruling or cheaten the other. For every section of this country is being marginalized in one form all the other. Rather, the real troblem is with the ruling class. The political elites who are greedier and tell lies more than Satan himself; these are the enemies. The ones we as a people collectively or individualy, need to prevail upon or against. Otherwise, even if you should today have your Biafran state, or i also got my Niger Delta or South-South Republic, it would still be the same cabal and set of people that would be at the helms of affairs, and nothing would change; because, corruption has been successfully institutionalized in all facets of our politics, society and even the home.

Thanks be to God that we have now a new transition in place, lets just see, wait and, when it become necessary, strive to bring the best out of them, and also to all subsequent administrations hereafter.
This way, we can bring about a better Nigeria, and not playing into the covert and satanic hands of the foreign elements that want us to breakup into pieces.

We are the political and economic hope of the black race. And having come this far, we can't afford to fail now.

Like the Spider, we MUST STRIVE TO SUCCEED!

God bless Nigeria!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What An Israeli Woman Have To Say About Biafra(video) by Blackfire(m): 12:30pm On Jun 01, 2015
truefact:

You and Okorocha and your like can seek citizenship in northern and western nigeria. ..Biafra don't need the likes of you.. osu is here
For your information, Luxembourg is a country and doing well

because he/she state his opinion u started calling him/her names.. Do u know u are a fool then another fool.
U are a faceless bully

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What An Israeli Woman Have To Say About Biafra(video) by saintfizzo(m): 12:52pm On Jun 01, 2015
truefact:

Why do you so much want Igbos in Nigeria? Why are you not fighting for Bakassi to be in Nigeria? Why this love for Igbos even when you know Igbos don't want your nigerian love?
I must admit you hav a valid point.... eventho most of us didn't hav a forum like this to rub minds when Bakassi was taken, @ dis point i'll just say Farewell if U think Biafra wld make U happier... but IMO, this separation is unnecessary

1 Like

Re: See What An Israeli Woman Have To Say About Biafra(video) by millionaireman: 3:14pm On Jun 01, 2015
searchcorp:

i seem to agree with you. Even though u are allergic to punctuations.

in my own opinion west Africa should be thinking of how well to come together and form a very great and formidable nation. It will be very good for the economy of the region.

mind you, I'm an Igbo boy from Nnewi. I love my tribe with all I have. Its just not common sensical to split now. The same conditions of the 1960s that warranted the war is extinct now. Plus, should we split we will realise how well we lack good administrators for nation building and restructuring. Or will you trust Nnamdi Kanu and other selfish Igbo men to very well nurse an infant nation. God forbid!!!!

You are an ignorant and poor Igboman.
Re: See What An Israeli Woman Have To Say About Biafra(video) by kannymoore(m): 3:48pm On Jun 01, 2015
Appleyard:

Exactly! Constriction twines me like a snake each time i come accross threads such as this, advocating the breakup of Nigeria. Apostles of this agenda (Foreign elements aside) hardly takes into consideration, the various dynamics that would immediately or thereafter follows.

For instance, like Professor Ayu said, should Nigeria disintegrate, “it will be like peeling an onion, layer after layer. It will not just be one single division of North and South. Many de-amalgamations will take place, with numerous indeterminate boundaries and conflicts.
The resultant wars will generate several rivers of blood.
“Contrary to the illusion of faster growth and development, these conflicts and wars will lead to massive economic destruction and a throw back to pre-colonial times. The new miniature nations will take decades, if not centuries, to reach our current level of development. Those in doubt should look in the Syrian mirror.
“The current promise of Nigeria emerging as a major economic player after 2050 will be no more. It is projected that by 2050, Nigeria’s population will be the third largest in the world, and its economy among the top ten (ever wonder why the Anglo-Neo cons are always predicting our breakup?). All this will be lost.

“The break up will generate a huge refugee nightmare requiring large quantities of food, shelter, and medical suppliers mass migration will destabilise the whole of the West African sub-region and beyond.
“The world media, especially television, will be happy to capture and present these pathetic images to the world (i can imagine BBC, CNN in full grin). It will be a big blow to the black world. Many Africans and Africans in the diaspora will be psychologically traumatised.
“Overall, it will be a world of impoverished mini-states, tearing at each other, pouring out desperate peoples, and by so doing, humiliating the whole of the black race”.

If these are not enough good reasons for us to work for, and ensure a better Nigeria, and shelve all forms of tribalistic, sentimental and egocentric agitations that are deeply inimical to our overall well being as a people, then we can continue on this hopeless path and illusion of a better place viz Biafra, or Republic of Niger Delta or whatever. But nothing good would come out of it; but chaos and anarchy.
South Sudan quickly comes to mind, plus Eritrea, Syria, etc etc.

What we need now is a collective will to tackle the twin evils that are bedevilling our grat nation- 'corruption and goverment insensitivity' towards the plieght of the people. It is not a matter of one tribe/region ruling or cheaten the other. For every section of this country is being marginalized in one form all the other. Rather, the real troblem is with the ruling class. The political elites who are greedier and tell lies more than Satan himself; these are the enemies. The ones we as a people collectively or individualy, need to prevail upon or against. Otherwise, even if you should today have your Biafran state, or i also got my Niger Delta or South-South Republic, it would still be the same cabal and set of people that would be at the helms of affairs, and nothing would change; because, corruption has been successfully institutionalized in all facets of our politics, society and even the home.

Thanks be to God that we have now a new transition in place, lets just see, wait and, when it become necessary, strive to bring the best out of them, and also to all subsequent administrations hereafter.
This way, we can bring about a better Nigeria, and not playing into the covert and satanic hands of the foreign elements that want us to breakup into pieces.

We are the political and economic hope of the black race. And having come this far, we can't afford to fail now.

Like the Spider, we MUST STRIVE TO SUCCEED!

God bless Nigeria!

God Bless you for your post!

May you live long!

It's so sad that there are too many blind people blowing big grammar and forming shadowboxing stunts here on Nairaland.

I SMH @ their antics.

It's bad.

Too...too...bad! angry
Re: See What An Israeli Woman Have To Say About Biafra(video) by Appleyard(m): 6:09pm On Jun 02, 2015
kannymoore:

God Bless you for your post!

May you live long!

It's so sad that there are too many blind people blowing big grammar and forming shadowboxing stunts here on Nairaland.

I SMH @ their antics.

It's bad.

Too...too...bad! angry

Thanks! Its realy bad to be seeing or hearing Nigerians wanting our break up; realy bad!

1 Like

Re: See What An Israeli Woman Have To Say About Biafra(video) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 19, 2015
SOUNDKING:
no Biafran has that time to argue anything with you,you can go and argue with UN and many countries across the globe that has given the IPOB an official recognition. But why this sleepless night over Biafra?, i think say them na the problem of una Naijeoria? Now they wants to leave that you might live,instead of you joining hands with them to achieve their exodus, you are here again weeping...unu ana echi mmadu ihe naru kwa ya akwa?.

Ha ga bulu ogbenye,bulu amusu?
Re: See What An Israeli Woman Have To Say About Biafra(video) by SETI666(m): 3:58pm On Nov 19, 2015
The ussr are jews trying or rather wanting to destroy the world visit www.exposingcommunism.com if israel say you should split,u definitely should dont.they want to destroy AFRICA.For those of you proud Igbos,u guys dont come from israel(jews).THAT IS IS SERIOUS BULLSHIT.We Africans are KHEMITES(children of the sun).We should be proud of ourselves. www.see_the_truth.webs.com
Re: See What An Israeli Woman Have To Say About Biafra(video) by elisra(m): 3:50pm On Jun 15, 2016
hummerwise:

my bitterness about people like yu is that, you claim to luv, die, craven, chant, and desper8 to get Splitted all in the name of BIAFRA.... But Few of yu have ur pictures on ur profile....... if you trully want dis BIAFRA then you people must come out of ur shell and fight openly instead of hiding behind ur fone thinking some people are out there prepared to fight on ur behalf for ur craven BIAFRAn nation to see the light of day......
this age, nobody is willing to die for anybody ' cos...

kids wishing for there death..... Mature igbo mind will Neva think dis way.... try and make ur lives Beta first b4 trying to commit suicide.......
u sound pained.
Anyday it comes to war situation i want you to be on the side of the enemy.fool

1 Like

Re: See What An Israeli Woman Have To Say About Biafra(video) by ak47mann(m): 4:15pm On Jun 15, 2016
Umu chineke cool
Re: See What An Israeli Woman Have To Say About Biafra(video) by kuuljay(m): 4:28pm On Jun 15, 2016
As am talking to you right now there is serious lobbying going on in who and who gets oil Wells among the ranks of the avengers because they' held govt by the balls, if you want biafra go and get it and stop chest beating, the whole world is behind palestine yet it's not easy for them.maybe you should start by boycotting the govt,call back all your senators, house of reps and ministers back home,but if you are waiting for buhari to simply hand it over when we all knew if jonah was there you wouldn't shows you ain't serious

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike And Makarfi Commission Woji Road / Governor Tambuwal Visits Governor Wike (Photos) / Throwback:why Buhari Removed Fuel Subsidy – Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.