Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,069 members, 7,832,594 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

HELP!! My Friend's Stepfather Wants To Molest Her!!! MUST READ!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP!! My Friend's Stepfather Wants To Molest Her!!! MUST READ!!! (534 Views)

Did I Rape Or Attempted To Molest Her? / [VIDEO] Girls High On Drugs Dances Nak*d As Guys Molest Her (18+) / Advice A 19 Years Old Girl Whose Father Plan To Molest Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!! My Friend's Stepfather Wants To Molest Her!!! MUST READ!!! by ConfessionsNgr: 3:29pm On May 31, 2015
This is a very confidential issue and I shouldn't even be sharing it here. But I really feel I can get insights that will come handy from the comments here. My best friend of sixteen years lost her dad about two years ago. We are both seeking for admission into the higher institution. After a year that her dad passed away now, her mum decided to remarry to another man. The man is a widower, around his mid-fifties and rich. She moved in with him. So now, after like three months of moving in, my friend told me the man started making eyes to her whenever her mum wasn't around. He has daughters too, two of them, but they are both in school. My friend says the man do enter her room without knocking every now and then. He will always tap her on the bum and try cuddling her from behind. She even says she once caught him peeping through the window of the bathroom while she was bathing. My friend is scared of telling her mum as her mum and her stepdad look happy together and her mum seems to love him a lot. Please what should she do before things get out of hand?

Posted anonymously on http://confessionsnigeria.com/post/95/help-my-friends-stepfather-wants-to-molest-her
Re: HELP!! My Friend's Stepfather Wants To Molest Her!!! MUST READ!!! by Noloss(f): 3:36pm On May 31, 2015
Dis is serious. I think she needs to look straight into his eyes and let him know she doen't buy d idea. Let her also change d way she dresses @ home around dis man dats if she wear tempting clothes. She may also threaten to tell her mom.
Re: HELP!! My Friend's Stepfather Wants To Molest Her!!! MUST READ!!! by eyinjuege: 4:15pm On May 31, 2015
She should tell any of her mother's sisters and move in with them. Or move in with any of her father's siblings.
Re: HELP!! My Friend's Stepfather Wants To Molest Her!!! MUST READ!!! by Vision4God: 5:28pm On May 31, 2015
Bible say 'flee'
Tel her mum, & mayb eventually keave d house.
From look of tinz, d man isnt trustworthy.(such an act is terrible. )
Re: HELP!! My Friend's Stepfather Wants To Molest Her!!! MUST READ!!! by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 31, 2015
She sould be fast in securing her university admission so as to leave the house ASAP that's all.

Any outburst will hurt the marriage but Bleep it, the man must be an MKPI. angry

(1) (Reply)

Love And Anger / Her Best "Stalkers" Wedding.... / Let's Keep These Rolling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.