Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,006 members, 7,810,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

Kindly Disregard Any Announcement Of SGF Or Any Other Position For Now. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kindly Disregard Any Announcement Of SGF Or Any Other Position For Now. (33102 Views)

Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke / State House Press Release On The Suspension Of SGF Lawal And DG NIA Oke / Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kindly Disregard Any Announcement Of SGF Or Any Other Position For Now. by dunkem21(m): 4:36pm On May 31, 2015
Dem still dey use propaganda for appointments grin

4 Likes

Re: Kindly Disregard Any Announcement Of SGF Or Any Other Position For Now. by TI1919(m): 4:36pm On May 31, 2015
grin
Re: Kindly Disregard Any Announcement Of SGF Or Any Other Position For Now. by Sijo01(f): 4:37pm On May 31, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy Era of one chance

2 Likes

Re: Kindly Disregard Any Announcement Of SGF Or Any Other Position For Now. by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 31, 2015
IbnSultaan:
Kindly disregard any announcement of SGF or any
other position for now.
any such appointment will be made through official channels.
I can authoritatively confirm no appointment yet

We Know.
Re: Kindly Disregard Any Announcement Of SGF Or Any Other Position For Now. by aderonila18: 4:38pm On May 31, 2015
Appointments are done via press release not a twitter account. Obviously that was fake

2 Likes

Re: Kindly Disregard Any Announcement Of SGF Or Any Other Position For Now. by mployer(m): 4:38pm On May 31, 2015
Anytime they make mistake, they call it account hack.

3 Likes

Re: Kindly Disregard Any Announcement Of SGF Or Any Other Position For Now. by Warldbest(m): 4:38pm On May 31, 2015
Everything about apc is april fool cry

5 Likes

Re: Kindly Disregard Any Announcement Of SGF Or Any Other Position For Now. by WOCKHARDI(m): 4:38pm On May 31, 2015
APC is starting to annoy. So your account can be so easily hacked ? In other words, we should always take any information concerning you, from now on, with a pinch of salt. Always telling one lie or denying the truth. I understand it's very early ( 3 days ) for you to do something about Boko Haram terrorists. I thought you would have hit the ground running in this regard - more than 25 people dead in 3days ! Don't even compare or tell me about how Jonathan couldn't do much in 6 years or how many people that died because it ain't gonna exonerate you.

1 Like

Re: Kindly Disregard Any Announcement Of SGF Or Any Other Position For Now. by aderonila18: 4:39pm On May 31, 2015
Sijo01:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Era of one chance

Maybe an era of one chance for yourself or your family but not Nigeria.

All these silly young children cursing themselves not Nigeria because of silliness angry

10 Likes

Re: Kindly Disregard Any Announcement Of SGF Or Any Other Position For Now. by jelel6: 4:40pm On May 31, 2015
i hear that this appointment could be false. but i must say that i have never taught this guy is as loaded as this | i hope this news turns out real. talking about Dr onu, i think he is class,his body language is that of someone that prefer to do things silently but yet efficiently,during campaigns, he never engaged in the ugly side of politics.cultured. is great to know must nigerians approve of his appointment afterall his a first class technocrat , an ENGINE BOY . another right for president buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Kindly Disregard Any Announcement Of SGF Or Any Other Position For Now. by fareed69(m): 4:42pm On May 31, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
A foundation built on lies(propangada) will surely be die of lies
Apc reaping wad dey sowed

Nothing good always come from you

Better Change

Or better still

Hug Transformer
Re: Kindly Disregard Any Announcement Of SGF Or Any Other Position For Now. by Adeyinka12(m): 4:43pm On May 31, 2015
Won ja lorun ,kokan aye temi rara
Re: Kindly Disregard Any Announcement Of SGF Or Any Other Position For Now. by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 31, 2015
IbnSultaan:
bacarnista and folks here can verify
barcanista? Ibnsultan is a progressive bro, i expected omenka or beremx to verify. So what was your reason for deactivating?
Re: Kindly Disregard Any Announcement Of SGF Or Any Other Position For Now. by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 31, 2015
aderonila18:

All these silly young children cursing themselves not Nigeria because of silliness angry
na wa to you. wetin bring her family join this matter? na only God go forgive wetin una dey talk for mouth for NL. I tire for una.

1 Like

Re: Kindly Disregard Any Announcement Of SGF Or Any Other Position For Now. by ZeezaRapture(m): 4:45pm On May 31, 2015
Chai after i don dey dance round the street cos of the appointment

Nawa oo embarassed
Re: Kindly Disregard Any Announcement Of SGF Or Any Other Position For Now. by yorke1: 4:46pm On May 31, 2015
#babaonechance.
Re: Kindly Disregard Any Announcement Of SGF Or Any Other Position For Now. by jelel6: 4:47pm On May 31, 2015
all this mofos playing opposition barely three days after swearing in of a new government, are they nigerians, really if you are a party man i'd understand but a neutral angry angry angry, wishing someone failure just so you could utter the lines "I TOLD YOU SO" is that how far you guys can go cry cry cry

10 Likes

Re: Kindly Disregard Any Announcement Of SGF Or Any Other Position For Now. by kay29000(m): 4:48pm On May 31, 2015
I guessed as much. Anyway,if you have problem lasting long in bed, hit me up on BBM- 7C22F6EC.
Re: Kindly Disregard Any Announcement Of SGF Or Any Other Position For Now. by jelel6: 4:49pm On May 31, 2015
yorke1:
#babaonechance.
yorke 0.5 chance. KID tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Kindly Disregard Any Announcement Of SGF Or Any Other Position For Now. by haji56(m): 4:49pm On May 31, 2015
why 9jah papers are full of lies there must be an end to such lies
Re: Kindly Disregard Any Announcement Of SGF Or Any Other Position For Now. by HopeAlive14(m): 4:50pm On May 31, 2015
Whether the website was hacked or not;

There is no smoke without fire.

2 Likes

Re: Kindly Disregard Any Announcement Of SGF Or Any Other Position For Now. by Deapexboy(m): 4:51pm On May 31, 2015
if buhari send the person way spread this news to kiri kiri una go say em wicked bah

2 Likes

Re: Kindly Disregard Any Announcement Of SGF Or Any Other Position For Now. by lolababe331e: 4:52pm On May 31, 2015
woodcook:
na wa to you. wetin bring her family join this matter? na only God go forgive wetin una dey talk for mouth for NL. I tire for una.

If Nigeria is under one chance according to her words won't her family me affected She was indirectly cursing herself and everyone else.

Me I reject for us all, all these careless words just because of if your side lost or won is crap. Na all Nigerians go suffer is this is an era of one chance

7 Likes

Re: Kindly Disregard Any Announcement Of SGF Or Any Other Position For Now. by funkybully(f): 4:52pm On May 31, 2015
[s]
oladele97:
hacked? thats a big lie, admit the fact that you disseminate wrong information.....am sure Tinubu will prefer Ngige ahead of Onu
[/s]

So Tinubu now dictates Who gets which position? Tot buhari said He belongs to nobody?
Re: Kindly Disregard Any Announcement Of SGF Or Any Other Position For Now. by Sijo01(f): 4:54pm On May 31, 2015
aderonila18:

What ever meaning you read to my post that makes you wanna develop HBP I don't care to know. Be inform, I don't trade letters with lunatic!

2 Likes

Re: Kindly Disregard Any Announcement Of SGF Or Any Other Position For Now. by dave2meek(m): 4:54pm On May 31, 2015
Still watching Apc

1 Like

Re: Kindly Disregard Any Announcement Of SGF Or Any Other Position For Now. by M4gunners: 4:54pm On May 31, 2015
It seems APC can not be trusted for a day.

1 Like

Re: Kindly Disregard Any Announcement Of SGF Or Any Other Position For Now. by yorke1: 4:55pm On May 31, 2015
jelel6:

yorke 0.5 chance. KID tongue tongue tongue tongue

What is this kid saying sef undecided
Re: Kindly Disregard Any Announcement Of SGF Or Any Other Position For Now. by Emekamex(m): 4:56pm On May 31, 2015
Who gives a sh1t about their appointments. Buhari should be fast in announcing his cabinets. Even the papal announcement was quicker than this.

1 Like

Re: Kindly Disregard Any Announcement Of SGF Or Any Other Position For Now. by Chanchit: 4:57pm On May 31, 2015
But why is it so easy to Hack twitter accounts like this!? Mtcheeew.
Re: Kindly Disregard Any Announcement Of SGF Or Any Other Position For Now. by funkybully(f): 4:57pm On May 31, 2015
A party built on propaganda will surely live and die on propaganda.

One chance party is here.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NIA Collected $289m Cash From NAPIMS Account In 2015 / Repentant Terrorists To Enjoy Foreign Education – Senate Bill / Aisha Buhari, Dolapo Osinbajo At Kogi APC Final Campaign Rally (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.