Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,026 members, 7,810,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Kindly Disregard Any Announcement Of SGF Or Any Other Position For Now. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kindly Disregard Any Announcement Of SGF Or Any Other Position For Now. (33103 Views)

Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke / State House Press Release On The Suspension Of SGF Lawal And DG NIA Oke / Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kindly Disregard Any Announcement Of SGF Or Any Other Position For Now. by ZUBY77(m): 4:57pm On May 31, 2015
Now Buhari is beginning to see the difference between 1984 and 2015.

I warned this man to rest

5 Likes

Re: Kindly Disregard Any Announcement Of SGF Or Any Other Position For Now. by oladele97: 4:58pm On May 31, 2015
funkybully:
[s][/s]

So Tinubu now dictates Who gets which position? Tot buhari said He belongs to nobody?

ask him and him and he will tell u that is some people that put him there
Re: Kindly Disregard Any Announcement Of SGF Or Any Other Position For Now. by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 31, 2015
Who really cares?

I just wanna see miracles or apc is doomed

1 Like

Re: Kindly Disregard Any Announcement Of SGF Or Any Other Position For Now. by micronut(m): 5:05pm On May 31, 2015

1 Like

Re: Kindly Disregard Any Announcement Of SGF Or Any Other Position For Now. by sirconfidence1(m): 5:06pm On May 31, 2015
In the spirit of fairness, Onu should be given the job. Buhari (CPC), Osinbajo (ACN) Onu (ANPP). The three major parties that form APC. PDP defectors like Amechi should wait for ministerial post.

2 Likes

Re: Kindly Disregard Any Announcement Of SGF Or Any Other Position For Now. by vacanci: 5:07pm On May 31, 2015
IbnSultaan:
Kindly disregard any announcement of SGF or any
other position for now.
any such appointment will be made through official channels.
I can authoritatively confirm no appointment yet

What is the source of this hacking information?
Re: Kindly Disregard Any Announcement Of SGF Or Any Other Position For Now. by Gboliwe: 5:10pm On May 31, 2015
No be only hacking!

Keep picking our brains.

1 Like

Re: Kindly Disregard Any Announcement Of SGF Or Any Other Position For Now. by jelel6: 5:10pm On May 31, 2015
yorke1:

What is this kid saying sef undecided

yorke man who cant decipher what a kid is saying
Re: Kindly Disregard Any Announcement Of SGF Or Any Other Position For Now. by vacanci: 5:10pm On May 31, 2015
kay29000:
I guessed as much. Anyway,if you have problem lasting long in bed, hit me up on BBM- 7C22F6EC.

I last around 50 minutes to 1 hour. I don't know if I am below par. Kindly advice.

2 Likes

Re: Kindly Disregard Any Announcement Of SGF Or Any Other Position For Now. by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 31, 2015
lolababe331e:

If Nigeria is under one chance according to her words won't her family me affected She was indirectly cursing herself and everyone else.

Me I reject for us all, all these careless words just because of if your side lost or won is crap. Na all Nigerians go suffer is this is an era of one chance

my brother if truly you are trying to justify what he said to her then that is pathetic. It is quite alarming how people insult other people's family member because of varying opinions. It is time we rebuke such it is getting out of hand and there is no justification for that. The annoying thing is that those throwing insult around wont even dare say it in person. But since they have the liberty of hidding behind their keuboards they go all gangstar on the internet.
Re: Kindly Disregard Any Announcement Of SGF Or Any Other Position For Now. by Deluxii(m): 5:14pm On May 31, 2015
lolababe331e:

If Nigeria is under one chance according to her words won't her family me affected She was indirectly cursing herself and everyone else.

Me I reject for us all, all these careless words just because of if your side lost or won is crap. Na all Nigerians go suffer is this is an era of one chance

hello ma'am pls don't take it personal coz its one of those things we have been witnessing lately since Nairaland has been besieged by "2go" kiddos. That's exactly why I hardly comment on any thread coz I don't wanna get myself entangled in any kiddos tantarum. So don't get miffed about any of those comments just overlook and let it pass.
Re: Kindly Disregard Any Announcement Of SGF Or Any Other Position For Now. by sonofspada(m): 5:15pm On May 31, 2015
A whole ApC them no get Verified account for twitter undecided
Re: Kindly Disregard Any Announcement Of SGF Or Any Other Position For Now. by Matty145(m): 5:16pm On May 31, 2015
how come wikipedia says different of Onu!!

Re: Kindly Disregard Any Announcement Of SGF Or Any Other Position For Now. by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 31, 2015
If they give onu the post. Ibos go dehappy. After they go come share the remaining post between hausa and yoruba. Then. Ibos go de conplain.

They too de use ibos shaaa. Jonathan change em name to. Ebele. Ibos come call am there own. And they forget say na. EBELE jona answer not. EBERE grin
Re: Kindly Disregard Any Announcement Of SGF Or Any Other Position For Now. by engrlarex(m): 5:23pm On May 31, 2015
soe:
I think Onu should be made SGF.

Ngige should handle ministry of interior/police...

Amaechi should oversea the NDDC or transport sector.

Fashola should be given works or energy.

Pat Utomi should be given Trade and Investment

Fayemi should oversea finance

Still a lot of appointments left to go round.

Defence, finance, educatoon, health, chief of staff, information, culture, youths/employment , foreign affairs, petroleum

Not to talk of ambassadors, governing board of parastatals, efcc, INEC chairman, etc

Fayemi is good for minister of information and communicatio...I heard he wrote buhari inaugural speech.
Re: Kindly Disregard Any Announcement Of SGF Or Any Other Position For Now. by Correctman0606: 5:26pm On May 31, 2015
Apert from apc members, who will take them serious? Apc is a party founded in sandy soil and propaganda, so how on earth can any issues raised or obtained from that party come out clean. Always swimming the lies.
Re: Kindly Disregard Any Announcement Of SGF Or Any Other Position For Now. by meiloya: 5:27pm On May 31, 2015
QuotaSystem:
This means the Lion of Ubima, Amaechi is still in the running for SGF.[b] Onu [/b]however has impressive credentials and will be a round peg in a round hole if appointed.

All the same President Buhari is sure to appoint a credible character going by Onu's profile.

That Onu guy, na brilliant efiko man. First class, distinctions here and there. Very cool profile
Re: Kindly Disregard Any Announcement Of SGF Or Any Other Position For Now. by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 31, 2015
apc and the brainless buhari should continue with their scams and lies and fake unfulfilable promises please help me remind the brainless one that two days out of his possible 1461 days in office is gone and we aint gonna add 1 hour out of pity!

1 Like

Re: Kindly Disregard Any Announcement Of SGF Or Any Other Position For Now. by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 31, 2015
ayoolanr:
LMBAO....And some people are already shouting ibo kwenu on the other thread!!! Bunch of nincompoops!!!!
You are so lame... Obviously!!!!
Re: Kindly Disregard Any Announcement Of SGF Or Any Other Position For Now. by Pavarottii(m): 5:36pm On May 31, 2015
soe:

Defence, finance, educatoon, health, chief of staff, information, culture, youths/employment , foreign affairs, petroleum

Not to talk of ambassadors, governing board of parastatals, efcc, INEC chairman, etc
Wow, surprised at ur jugdement or choices. At ministerial positions; we need only technocrats, not Ex governors.. We need people who have grounded experiences in their field relating to each ministry. That's the way to move the country forward. Wat does fashola know about works? Or fayemi know about finace or utomi know about investment and trade etc. If he does that, we r nt moving forward. We need technocrats not compensations. That's wat I commend the previous administration for.
Thanks
Re: Kindly Disregard Any Announcement Of SGF Or Any Other Position For Now. by skypeople(f): 5:40pm On May 31, 2015
Wetin concern me before.....**rolls eyes**
Re: Kindly Disregard Any Announcement Of SGF Or Any Other Position For Now. by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 31, 2015
Pavarottii:

Wow, surprised at ur jugdement or choices. At ministerial positions; we need only technocrats, not Ex governors.. We need people who have grounded experiences in their field relating to each ministry. That's the way to move the country forward. Wat does fashola know about works? Or fayemi know about finace or utomi know about investment and trade etc. If he does that, we r nt moving forward. We need technocrats not compensations. That's wat I commend the previous administration for.
Thanks
what do you know about Pay Utomi?

U r mistaking technocrats for business men who definitely have conflicting interests.

I don't need to explain to you about Fashola and Fayemi..but i advice you look at their profile on wikipedia.

For example...if i recommend the current oyo state governor, ajimobi...you will scream..but he is also a technocrat...read his profile too and see where he came from b4 governance. This are people that do not own theor own companoes..but have been proven, both in the public and private sector with excellence
Re: Kindly Disregard Any Announcement Of SGF Or Any Other Position For Now. by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 31, 2015
PervyByNature:
barcanista? Ibnsultan is a progressive bro, i expected omenka or beremx to verify. So what was your reason for deactivating?
am I on Hot seat
Re: Kindly Disregard Any Announcement Of SGF Or Any Other Position For Now. by ogundeleai(m): 6:14pm On May 31, 2015
The Nairaland mgt also need to do more to confirm authenticity of any story before being posted... In this type of forum, the source will be responsible other than individual that's behind the story
Re: Kindly Disregard Any Announcement Of SGF Or Any Other Position For Now. by 1stola: 6:17pm On May 31, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
A foundation built on lies(propangada) will surely be die of lies
Apc reaping wad dey sowed
SENSELESS ILLITERATE.
Re: Kindly Disregard Any Announcement Of SGF Or Any Other Position For Now. by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 31, 2015
soe:

some nairalanders are naturally dullard u mean all these aforementioned positions for Southerner only under President from the North. It will do u like film if all those names u mentioned are not consider for any appointment
Re: Kindly Disregard Any Announcement Of SGF Or Any Other Position For Now. by Themandator: 8:19pm On May 31, 2015
Word war....
Re: Kindly Disregard Any Announcement Of SGF Or Any Other Position For Now. by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 31, 2015
topeayan:
some nairalanders are naturally dullard u mean all these aforementioned positions for Southerner only under President from the North. It will do u like film if all those names u mentioned are not consider for any appointment
u r d dullard. I only mentioned some post for yhe yorubas and ibos and listed the various more post available which northernera xan have exspecially chief of staff and defense minister. Daft slowpoke.

And dont ever talk to me like that on NL in ur life..u have no idea what u r joking with
Re: Kindly Disregard Any Announcement Of SGF Or Any Other Position For Now. by bbdd: 8:57pm On May 31, 2015
modath:

Was wondering why the news didnt make it to the official @apc twiter handle...

Sampling our opinion or not, APC/PMB know quite well that Ogbonnaya Onu is the square peg for that square hole... Amaechi will get something else, so all you "mockers" can go and rest small, una hear.

This regime is not a "food don ready, everybody bring spoon" one... Positions will be on merit.

Are we appeasing Amaechi or doing whats best for Nigeria??

You guys shouldnt set yourselves up for failure. Too much is at stake in this dispensation.
Re: Kindly Disregard Any Announcement Of SGF Or Any Other Position For Now. by Realist2: 9:03pm On May 31, 2015
theV0ice:

Yeah

hmm,so Amaechi from Vp to minister of petroleum,to chief of staff and now To SGF position,i pray he get none of them
Re: Kindly Disregard Any Announcement Of SGF Or Any Other Position For Now. by theV0ice: 9:09pm On May 31, 2015
Realist2:

hmm,so Amaechi from Vp to minister of petroleum,to chief of staff and now To SGF position,i pray he get none of them

The way you listed all those posts, one would be forgiven for believing you're a member of president Buhari's inner caucus.

Where you present when Amaechi was negotiating all these offices or you're relying on the beer parlour gists that also affirmed that Buhari had prostrate cancer and was receiving treatment at Ahmadu Bello teaching hospital?

Why not wait for the list to come out before rejoicing at Amaechi's 'misfortune'?
Re: Kindly Disregard Any Announcement Of SGF Or Any Other Position For Now. by nellyelitz(m): 11:31pm On May 31, 2015
Bunch of confusionists!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NIA Collected $289m Cash From NAPIMS Account In 2015 / Repentant Terrorists To Enjoy Foreign Education – Senate Bill / Aisha Buhari, Dolapo Osinbajo At Kogi APC Final Campaign Rally (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.