Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Who Is The Real Governor In Abia State? T.A Orji Or Ikpeazu? Live Pics. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Real Governor In Abia State? T.A Orji Or Ikpeazu? Live Pics. (6853 Views)

APC Massive Presidential Rally Nassawara State Live! (pics) / APC Presidential Rally Kogi State Live (pics) / APC Presidential Rally Benue State Live (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Real Governor In Abia State? T.A Orji Or Ikpeazu? Live Pics. by lordhugo(m): 4:48pm On May 31, 2015
AIT LIVE!

The New Governor of Abia state is currently doing his inauguration thanksgiving ceremomy.

Still the center of attraction and cynosure of all attendees is still Former Goverrnor Orji.

Why is Orji seated in the best chair . ONLY CHAIR BEARING THE SEAL OF GOVERNMENT?

Why is Orji and his wife in the middle (position of power).

....even the little table is in front of Orji.

Times do no look bright for Abians.

Orji is a senator! Face your senate!

God will Help us!

Lalasticlala , you see what dey are doing to our state?

Sleekyshuga, has godfatherism become entrenched in our state?

God pass dem!

Video quality of AIT sef is poor.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Real Governor In Abia State? T.A Orji Or Ikpeazu? Live Pics. by Sleekyshuga(f): 4:52pm On May 31, 2015
lordhugo:
AIT LIVE!

The New Governor of Abia state is currently doing his inauguration thanksgiving ceremomy.

Still the center of attraction and cynosure of all attendees is still Former Goverrnor Orji.

Why is Orji seated in the best chair?
Why is Orji and his wife in the middle (position of power).

....even the little table is in front of Orji.

Times do no look bright for Abians.

God will Help us!

Lalasticlala , you see what dey are doing to our state?

Sleekyshuga, has godfatherism become entrenched in our state?

God pass dem!

Video quality of AIT sef is poor.
My dear, I am fed up. Godfatherism has eaten so deep into Abia State.

Orji, why then was Ikpeazu your choice?

See his big head lipsrsealed undecided.. LOL..

Change? NEVER!!! Abia is still far from change..

Kachisbarbie, you dey see wetin this man dey do?

Reasons why Alex Otti would have been our best bet..

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Real Governor In Abia State? T.A Orji Or Ikpeazu? Live Pics. by lordhugo(m): 4:56pm On May 31, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Orji, why then was Ikpeazu your choice?

See his big head lipsrsealed undecided.. LOL..

He is even smiling!
Re: Who Is The Real Governor In Abia State? T.A Orji Or Ikpeazu? Live Pics. by Beremx(f): 4:56pm On May 31, 2015
The puppet of a governor ought to be sitting where Thief Orji is sitting. The chairs Thief Orji and his wife are sitting is even krested with a national identity while the puppet and his wife sits on ordinary chairs.

Lord I pray the tribunal cancels the election that brought in the puppet and a fresh election be conducted.

10 Likes

Re: Who Is The Real Governor In Abia State? T.A Orji Or Ikpeazu? Live Pics. by Dahjhi: 4:56pm On May 31, 2015
Honestly this can't be more funny. The handwriting is on the wall

9 Likes

Re: Who Is The Real Governor In Abia State? T.A Orji Or Ikpeazu? Live Pics. by Etumgbe(m): 4:57pm On May 31, 2015
Ochendo Global

5 Likes

Re: Who Is The Real Governor In Abia State? T.A Orji Or Ikpeazu? Live Pics. by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 31, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

I don't understand again. Maybe it's due process, I am not familiar with how they run things in the political sphere. Lemme ask people that know better.

CfCfan, is he supposed to be sitted there?
On that particular exotic seat with the coat of arms? angry
Re: Who Is The Real Governor In Abia State? T.A Orji Or Ikpeazu? Live Pics. by UnknownT: 4:59pm On May 31, 2015
Kai!!!! Ochendo Abia!!!!! The last godfather standing
Re: Who Is The Real Governor In Abia State? T.A Orji Or Ikpeazu? Live Pics. by Sleekyshuga(f): 5:01pm On May 31, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

I don't understand again. Maybe it's due process, I am not familiar with how they run things in the political sphere. Lemme ask people that know better.

CfCfan, is he supposed to be sitted there?
On that particular exotic seat with the coat of arms? angry
You didn't watch the Presidential Inauguration?
Re: Who Is The Real Governor In Abia State? T.A Orji Or Ikpeazu? Live Pics. by Ymodulus: 5:02pm On May 31, 2015
Its so Sad that the level of GodFatherism in PDPolicts has eaten deep down to the root.

Abians are doomed for another 4Years before they will have opportunity to see the light, this if they agree to see the light. As it seems they are still bonded by whatever....

So sad,
Ikpeazu is for T.A Orji ; and T. A orji is for money.
Re: Who Is The Real Governor In Abia State? T.A Orji Or Ikpeazu? Live Pics. by Sleekyshuga(f): 5:02pm On May 31, 2015
Beremx:
The puppet of a governor ought to be sitting where Thief Orji is sitting. The chairs Thief Orji and his wife are sitting is even krested with a national identity while the puppet and his wife sits on ordinary chairs.

Lord I pray the tribunal cancels the election that brought in the puppet and a fresh election be conducted.
Buhahahahahahaha... Best description ever.

A BIG AMEN to the cancellation of a rigged election. Abians deserve better na.. Haba!!! We've suffered enough.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Real Governor In Abia State? T.A Orji Or Ikpeazu? Live Pics. by mensdept: 5:02pm On May 31, 2015
And you wonder why Igbo people can't be president or get another state? See Abia state for 16 years and billions of naira and Abia is among the darkest regions in Africa.

Where are the Ngwa women in Aba? Maybe taking selfies and dancing skelewu because generations ago, common market women in 1929 stood against British guns demanding for rights, and see their descendants, being ruled by cultist like Theo Orji

5 Likes

Re: Who Is The Real Governor In Abia State? T.A Orji Or Ikpeazu? Live Pics. by emeuzo(m): 5:03pm On May 31, 2015
Lol
Re: Who Is The Real Governor In Abia State? T.A Orji Or Ikpeazu? Live Pics. by adaybayor(m): 5:03pm On May 31, 2015
cry
Re: Who Is The Real Governor In Abia State? T.A Orji Or Ikpeazu? Live Pics. by funkybully(f): 5:04pm On May 31, 2015
Thought I was the only one that noticed it. That He - goat still thinks He is a still a governor. I Hope ikpeazu won't b a weakling, allowing this idiat ride on him.

Shameless man.
Re: Who Is The Real Governor In Abia State? T.A Orji Or Ikpeazu? Live Pics. by Ezenwammadu(m): 5:06pm On May 31, 2015
Somebody needs to slap sense into that zombie ngwa man before l start praying and fasting for otti to displace him angry

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Real Governor In Abia State? T.A Orji Or Ikpeazu? Live Pics. by lordhugo(m): 5:07pm On May 31, 2015
mensdept:
And you wonder why Igbo people can't be president or get another state? See Abia state for 16 years and billions of naira and Abia is among the darkest regions in Africa.

Where are the Ngwa women in Aba? Maybe taking selfies and dancing skelewu because generations ago, common market women in 1929 stood against British guns demanding for rights, and see their descendants, being ruled by cultist like Theo Orji

T.A Orji is a Clown!

A powerful clown!
Re: Who Is The Real Governor In Abia State? T.A Orji Or Ikpeazu? Live Pics. by funkybully(f): 5:07pm On May 31, 2015
[s]
mensdept:

[/s]

U are a big fat buffoonous FOOL for bringing the generality of igbos into this madness.

I don't know btwn u nd ochendo Who have sense.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Is The Real Governor In Abia State? T.A Orji Or Ikpeazu? Live Pics. by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 31, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

You didn't watch the Presidential Inauguration?

No, sadly I didn't.
I wasn't home that day. cry
Re: Who Is The Real Governor In Abia State? T.A Orji Or Ikpeazu? Live Pics. by eyeview: 5:10pm On May 31, 2015
I also understand that TA Orji is still residing and operating from the govt house while the Ikpeazu man operates from his village in ngwa. Very sad indeed.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Real Governor In Abia State? T.A Orji Or Ikpeazu? Live Pics. by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 31, 2015
This tells a lot of story about what's going on.

Why is the govt seal still on that fool's chair?

Abians will soon have abi they don already have "one chance" as their baptism name. undecided
Re: Who Is The Real Governor In Abia State? T.A Orji Or Ikpeazu? Live Pics. by lolababe331e: 5:15pm On May 31, 2015
Instead for them to address one man owing their state some of them are on nairanland always mind our business in the South West while they are taken for a ride, shame.

I thought Tinubu is the only god father in Nigeria grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Real Governor In Abia State? T.A Orji Or Ikpeazu? Live Pics. by mensdept: 5:15pm On May 31, 2015
funkybully:
[s][/s]
U are a big fat buffoonous FOOL for bringing the generality of igbos into this madness.
I don't know btwn u nd ochendo Who have sense.

For you to even refer to that thief as "Ochendo" means you yourself have been manipulated.

Yes, I brought the generality of Igbo people into this. Wait, don't tell me you are ashamed?
Re: Who Is The Real Governor In Abia State? T.A Orji Or Ikpeazu? Live Pics. by lordhugo(m): 5:17pm On May 31, 2015
THIS IS A SILL DEVELOPMENT!

Even Orji Uzor Kalu warned us.

T.A orji - Governor and Senator
Son- House Speaker
Wife- Commisioner of Finance.

Before T.A. Orji and family started funding Okezie Ikpeazu election campaign, they had already signed an agreement, that if Okezie Ikpeazu gets elected, that T. A. Orji, Chinedum Orji (Ikuku) and Odochi Orji (the Governor’s wife) shall be receiving a total of One Billion, Eight Hundred Thousand naira (N1, 800, 000,000.00) on monthly basis as a reward for making him a governor.The details of this criminal agreement are as follows:a. T. A. Orji shall be receiving the sum of One Billion naira (N1, 000, 000, 000) monthly from the Abia State government allocation for four years.

b. Chinedum Orji – who is also vying for the State House of Assembly shall be receiving the sum of Five Hundred Million naira (N500, 000, 000) monthly from the Abia State government for four? years. In addition, he would be made the Speaker ofAbia State House of Assembly.

c. T. A. Orji’s wife – Odochi Orji - shall be receiving the sum of Three Hundred Million (N300, 000, 000) monthly from Abia State government allocation for four years. They also agreed to make her the Commissioner for Finance to make easier for the agreed payments to be remitted. This would also be a compensation for losing out from vying for the House of Representatives.

d. Concerning Local government allocations and sharing of appointments, they also agreed as follows:

i. T. A. Orji shall be in charge of all the allocations for Abia Central LGAs and also appoint the Commissioner for Finance, Commissioner for Petroleum Resources and Accountant-general of the State.

ii. Chinedum Orji and Emma Nwaka (PDP Abia State Chairman) shall be in charge of Abia North LGAs allocations and appoint the Commissioner for Works, Commissioner for Youth and Development, Deputy Director ASEPA and other Special Advisers. He would also be given road construction contracts considering that he has a construction company.

iii. Odochi Orji and Okezie Ikpeazu shall be in control of Abia South LGAs allocations and also appoint the Commissioner of Women Affairs and Agriculture while Ikpeazu will handle B-list Commissioners – such as Culture and Tourism etc.

e. Emma Nwaka shall be receiving Hundred Million naira (N100million) monthly for two years for making sure that Dr. Uchechukwu Sampson Ogah – who comes from the same Local government with him doesn’t clinch the PDP guber ticket. While other members of the T. A. Orji gang of looters will be compensated with appointments and contracts.

Abians do yourselves a great favour by sharing this news to everyone that loves the State.

Source - Newsday

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is The Real Governor In Abia State? T.A Orji Or Ikpeazu? Live Pics. by akins56(m): 5:17pm On May 31, 2015
And people from this place would be the one's telling we yoruba's how tinubu is a bad Godfather! This one too strong na! Ochendo is a bad guy!
Re: Who Is The Real Governor In Abia State? T.A Orji Or Ikpeazu? Live Pics. by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 5:17pm On May 31, 2015
Another Hatemonger's expression of frustrations.

It is still morning and the drunkenness has started manifesting.

As I said yesterday, even when Dr Ikpeazu must have cleansed and transformed the State to amiable status, these same inconsequential reasoning and gossips will never cease because they are borne out of hate for Government led by Ngwaman and not necessarily about T. A. Orji.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Real Governor In Abia State? T.A Orji Or Ikpeazu? Live Pics. by Sleekyshuga(f): 5:20pm On May 31, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

No, sadly I didn't.
I wasn't home that day. cry
Sorry, nne..
That seat is not meant for him @ all..
It's for the elected Governor..

Isn't it his inauguration that's going on sad?
Re: Who Is The Real Governor In Abia State? T.A Orji Or Ikpeazu? Live Pics. by mensdept: 5:24pm On May 31, 2015
There needs to be violence, these people need to be dealt with fast
Re: Who Is The Real Governor In Abia State? T.A Orji Or Ikpeazu? Live Pics. by lordhugo(m): 5:25pm On May 31, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
Another Hatemonger's expression of frustrations.

It is still morning and the drunkenness has started manifesting.

As I said yesterday, even when Dr Ikpeazu must have cleansed and transformed the State to amiable status, these same inconsequential reasoning and gossips will never cease because they are borne out of hate for Government led by Ngwaman and not necessarily about T. A. Orji.

How I wish I can save your comments, show them to your kids (if or when you have them), and tell them their father's brain is PURE MANURE!

14 Likes

Re: Who Is The Real Governor In Abia State? T.A Orji Or Ikpeazu? Live Pics. by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 5:29pm On May 31, 2015
lordhugo:
THIS IS A SILL DEVELOPMENT!

Even Orji Uzor Kalu warned us.

T.A orji - Governor and Senator
Son- House Speaker
Wife- Commisioner of Finance.

Before T.A. Orji and family started funding Okezie Ikpeazu election campaign, they had already signed an agreement, that if Okezie Ikpeazu gets elected, that T. A. Orji, Chinedum Orji (Ikuku) and Odochi Orji (the Governor’s wife) shall be receiving a total of One Billion, Eight Hundred Thousand naira (N1, 800, 000,000.00) on monthly basis as a reward for making him a governor.The details of this criminal agreement are as follows:a. T. A. Orji shall be receiving the sum of One Billion naira (N1, 000, 000, 000) monthly from the Abia State government allocation for four years.

b. Chinedum Orji – who is also vying for the State House of Assembly shall be receiving the sum of Five Hundred Million naira (N500, 000, 000) monthly from the Abia State government for four? years. In addition, he would be made the Speaker ofAbia State House of Assembly.

c. T. A. Orji’s wife – Odochi Orji - shall be receiving the sum of Three Hundred Million (N300, 000, 000) monthly from Abia State government allocation for four years. They also agreed to make her the Commissioner for Finance to make easier for the agreed payments to be remitted. This would also be a compensation for losing out from vying for the House of Representatives.

d. Concerning Local government allocations and sharing of appointments, they also agreed as follows:

i. T. A. Orji shall be in charge of all the allocations for Abia Central LGAs and also appoint the Commissioner for Finance, Commissioner for Petroleum Resources and Accountant-general of the State.

ii. Chinedum Orji and Emma Nwaka (PDP Abia State Chairman) shall be in charge of Abia North LGAs allocations and appoint the Commissioner for Works, Commissioner for Youth and Development, Deputy Director ASEPA and other Special Advisers. He would also be given road construction contracts considering that he has a construction company.

iii. Odochi Orji and Okezie Ikpeazu shall be in control of Abia South LGAs allocations and also appoint the Commissioner of Women Affairs and Agriculture while Ikpeazu will handle B-list Commissioners – such as Culture and Tourism etc.

e. Emma Nwaka shall be receiving Hundred Million naira (N100million) monthly for two years for making sure that Dr. Uchechukwu Sampson Ogah – who comes from the same Local government with him doesn’t clinch the PDP guber ticket. While other members of the T. A. Orji gang of looters will be compensated with appointments and contracts.

Abians do yourselves a great favour by sharing this news to everyone that loves the State.

Source - Newsday

Shame on you.

See what hatred has reduced a section of the Igbos to for trying to denigrate the largest tribe among them.

Alex Otti was Abia State and T. A. Orji's banker for years and yet no one accuses him of helping T. A. Orji in defrauding the State rather they turned to an upcoming politician with clean records to vilify.

Shame on you.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Real Governor In Abia State? T.A Orji Or Ikpeazu? Live Pics. by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 31, 2015
Please moderator Front page,if you don't push it there.Abians will suffer again. Please let the world see this desecration.

Thanks a million.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Real Governor In Abia State? T.A Orji Or Ikpeazu? Live Pics. by chinchum(m): 5:35pm On May 31, 2015
this is one of the most ridiculous shiit i have seen in quite a while. Is that not treason ?

the enlightened abians are where by the way ? Or are they busing cursing tinubu, Fashola and ambode in Lagos state?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From The Inauguration Of Senate Committees Held Yesterday / I Walk Slowly, But I Never Walk Backward PMB / Rivers Rerun: Prove INEC’s Rigging Plan, APC Asks Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.