Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,314 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? (78236 Views)

Patience Jonathan Pictured At Port-Harcourt Airport Looking Gorgeous / Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa / Patience Jonathan Said Women Would Return To Kitchen Under PMB, Was She Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? by philips70(m): 5:03pm On May 31, 2015
Watch the video through the link and share your views.

"Former 1st Lady, Dame Patience Faka Jonathan's "Real Estate" In Kado-Kuchi in Abuja"?

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10154461455642837

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 31, 2015
GOAT in capital letters. You think buhari can probe anyone. I laugh in kafanchan. Wake up wake up day don break . Hahahahaha

69 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? by Caseless: 5:42pm On May 31, 2015
That fat-figure is a thief.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? by doublewisdom: 5:44pm On May 31, 2015
Even after she has left Aso rock, she still gives her haters sleepless nights.
Ijaw wonder!

221 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? by Caseless: 5:46pm On May 31, 2015
Norada:
GOAT in capital letters. You think buhari can probe anyone. I laugh in kafanchan. Wake up wake up day don break . Hahahahaha
you asinines never believe buhari can do anything, including winning the presidential election, but he kept proving you wrong and has always shown the element he's made of. Just watch out and see how he's going to clear you of this your illusive mindset and disease.

222 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? by Dollyak(f): 5:47pm On May 31, 2015
Wow I am speechless shocked. I will implore everyone to see that video. Anyone defending this people needs their brain checked.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? by philips70(m): 5:49pm On May 31, 2015
Norada:
GOAT in capital letters. You think your useless buhari can probe anyone. I laugh in kafanchan. Wake up wake up day don break . Hahahahaha

Will be like a movie in your eyes. You will know no tribe owns Nigeria and none whatsoever can hold everyone to ransom. Not some weakly armed militants. As it is it looks like Jonathan will be the one to be paying prison visits to the wife.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? by abduljabbar4(m): 5:49pm On May 31, 2015
Norada:
He can even probe your village head. Nobody is above the law

17 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? by Dollyak(f): 5:51pm On May 31, 2015
Norada:
GOAT in capital letters. You think your useless buhari can probe anyone. I laugh in kafanchan. Wake up wake up day don break . Hahahahaha
I don't like insulting people but I think your brain is in your leg. Do you know the implication of this kind of spending on your future?

54 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? by philips70(m): 6:02pm On May 31, 2015
Dollyak:

I don't like insulting people but I think your brain is your leg. Do you know the implication of this kind of spending on your future?

Funniest thing is if you get to meet these kinds of people in person they are the ones most affected by the acts of these corrupt leaders.

92 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? by ZACHIE: 6:55pm On May 31, 2015
Between Inauguration Day and today, 6.45pm May 31st, if Buhari had wanted to steal for just one day,one day of stealing 20% of Nigeria,s income, he would build well beyond this and more.
Executive powers are too much to be entrusted to thieves.

We must ask for structural changes to power sharing

Does Faka Patience have the capacity to steal all these and more?
Yes
yes
And YES.
OLE JATIJATI

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? by oduastates: 6:58pm On May 31, 2015
Hmm
Re: Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? by philips70(m): 7:11pm On May 31, 2015
ZACHIE:
Between Inauguration Day and today, 6.45pm May 31st, if Buhari had wanted to steal for just one day,one day of stealing 20% of Nigeria,s income, he would build well beyond this and more.
Executive powers are too much to be entrusted to thieves.

We must ask for structural changes to power sharing

Does Faka Patience have the capacity to steal all these and more?
Yes
yes
And YES.
OLE JATIJATI

Buhari has got a very big job cut out for him. To stop intending thieves in his government and APC and to go after the criminals of this past government. I don't envy him.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? by Sweetguy25: 7:18pm On May 31, 2015
Absolute crap. This estate does not belong to Patience! Stop spreading lies!!

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 31, 2015
Thunder fire her anywhere she dey! Na where she get the money she take build am! Them done impoverish all of una for Nigeria. I wish a terrible retirement at otuoke with her clueless husband

11 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? by anulaxad(m): 8:04pm On May 31, 2015
Front page immediately.

Mods your duty is required. sad shocked

When 110 million Nigerians are living in poverty.

I was exhumed and surprised by the hotel she built (aridolf) in Yenagoa, but this is another level.

Woah.

cold:

Exhumed indeed. Do you even know what that means? Or you're just trying so hard to sound intelligent?

I have responded to this juvenile delinquent, you lack an expressive mentality.

anulaxad:

Are you mentally incapable of understanding what I was trying to express, have they taught you an english technique called hyperbole , alright you may not understand what hyperbole is; a simpler version of this technique is called a methaphor.
Let me explain in simpler terms for you to comprehend,
It brought out an element of surprise and deepened furiosity something I didn't realise I could feel hence the reference to something being dug up from the dead, a feeling that I thought didn't exist in me, I mean looking at that hotel strangely enough brought out this rage and furiosity that I didn't know I had or was capable of.

6 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? by shammah1(m): 9:08pm On May 31, 2015
L
Re: Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 31, 2015
I'm tired of talking curruption o jare. When iis UEFA CHAMPIONS League final?

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? by folabayo1(f): 9:09pm On May 31, 2015
I knew all her noise and grammar wud not be for mere support grin

She must to chop dat money but we don't care!in psquare's voice# cheesy
Re: Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? by baybeeboi: 9:09pm On May 31, 2015
why all the noise?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? by BossAyuk: 9:09pm On May 31, 2015
This video was postd by Sowore of Sahara Reporters. Dude always gets his facts right so this is not far from the truth.

I wonder where a common "Degree Holder" got money from to erect such Multi billion Naira structure. Shame on Hero Jonathan and everything he represents.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 31, 2015
Them use PEJ do juju for some nl people

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? by holatin(m): 9:09pm On May 31, 2015
so this is where d money she stole on September 11 2006 went to

bihari pls don't let this hag go scot free, the 13.5 million USD, 104 million and other we don't know must be retrieved from her by force by fire.

Sai baba

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? by neolboy(m): 9:09pm On May 31, 2015
I dey pity una

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? by holatin(m): 9:10pm On May 31, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Absolute crap.
sweetguy25 and his cronies celebrating criminal since God knows when

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? by loomer: 9:10pm On May 31, 2015
If na her estate nko? Una know how she take get am weda na loan she collect take build am?

5 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? by reflx(m): 9:10pm On May 31, 2015
pictures or screen grabs naaa....abeg... grin
Re: Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? by omanifrank(m): 9:10pm On May 31, 2015
lol
Re: Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? by cold(m): 9:11pm On May 31, 2015
anulaxad:
Front page immediately.

Mods your duty is required. sad shocked

When 110 million Nigerians are living in poverty.

I was exhumed and surprised by the hotel she built (aridolf) in Yenagoa, but this is another level.

Woah.
Exhumed indeed. Do you even know what that means? Or you're just trying so hard to sound intelligent?

22 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos / Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day / Ministerial List: Amaechi, Fayemi, Fashola Fail Security Screening-NigerianPilot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.