Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,506 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos (78261 Views)

'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) / Fayemi's Convoy Kills Police Officer During Rally In Ekiti (PHOTOS) / Fayemi Begs Ekiti People For Forgiveness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos by Gossiplover: 7:05pm On Oct 13, 2018
Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State on the street of Ado-Ekiti Saturday evening to say Thank You and Goodbye to the good people of Ekiti State.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos by HungerBAD: 7:06pm On Oct 13, 2018
I will miss this man.

At a time, the weekly entertainment from this man kept not only Nairaland filled with laughter,but also he entertained a lot of Nigeria families.

Sadly, the only entertainer we have now is Dino Maleye. I saw a video of that one wiping Saraki's chair for juju,while singing in the Senate.

You just can't make the things these guys do up.

286 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos by Olohunjedalo(m): 7:11pm On Oct 13, 2018
HungerBAD:
I will miss this man.
See how he humble now. Chai !
Even the ipobians that used to hail him for attacking pmb have rejected him . Poor Fayose embarassed

178 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos by amnesty7: 7:12pm On Oct 13, 2018
This life....so transient. And the guy has ever remained relevant, positively and negatively. He will be missed.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos by jerryunit48: 7:13pm On Oct 13, 2018
Wow... I just like this man

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos by Kingosytex(m): 7:14pm On Oct 13, 2018
well done fayose!!

remember your date with the efcc, don't panick. saraki survived the efcc, you too can

36 Likes

Re: Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos by MetroBaba1(m): 7:15pm On Oct 13, 2018
After The Reggae Comes The Blues.

If You Know, You Know

73 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos by HungerBAD: 7:16pm On Oct 13, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

See how he humble now. Chai !
Even the ipobians that used to hail him for attacking pmb have rejected him . Poor Fayose embarassed

You get bad mouth lol.

16 Likes

Re: Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos by mascot87(m): 7:16pm On Oct 13, 2018
I'll miss him embarassed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos by lawalosky(m): 7:18pm On Oct 13, 2018
I want miss him, because he has never missed me...
BTW... Pray Atiku win else Oyo is ur bame

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos by amaniro: 7:26pm On Oct 13, 2018
So that is how Fayose talked too much throughout his tenureundecided

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos by hisgrace090: 7:42pm On Oct 13, 2018
He wanted to check his last minuit popularity for relievant sake.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos by deboysben(m): 7:52pm On Oct 13, 2018
Peter the rock

Man with big God.

We gonna miss you.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos by Omeokachie: 8:08pm On Oct 13, 2018
Peter the rock.

Oshokomale

Irunmole to nje jollof rice.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos by saintjimos(m): 8:11pm On Oct 13, 2018
MAY GOD BLESS HIM ACCORDING TO HIS WORKS

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos by Groovenaija360(m): 8:38pm On Oct 13, 2018
grin
Re: Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:38pm On Oct 13, 2018
BYE BYE to the ponmo cutting governor!

OkaNaUbe:

we will also bid bye bye to the corrupt "saint" Buhari come 2019.
Keep sleeping and dreaming.
It is allowed!

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos by hyfr(m): 8:38pm On Oct 13, 2018
Man of his time

1 Like

Re: Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos by OhiOfIhima: 8:38pm On Oct 13, 2018
I will miss dis man for being outspoke during d previous election.. He stand out among to rest to me.. PDP need him for the forthcoming election.

For those who said then dat Buhari will deal with him when his immunity expired, they can now be on queue for the drama unfold.

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos by DonFreshmoney(m): 8:40pm On Oct 13, 2018
This is my only pictorial memory of Fayose

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos by FisifunKododada: 8:40pm On Oct 13, 2018
All this is not necessary. It will be better if he just returns all the money he stole from the state.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos by Yankee101: 8:41pm On Oct 13, 2018
Feeling sorry for you already

A wasted second chance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos by fasho01(m): 8:41pm On Oct 13, 2018
Correct guy.. Trying to stay relevant in the minds of his people despite all the mess surrounding him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos by Strangebuttrue(m): 8:41pm On Oct 13, 2018
MetroBaba1:
After The Reggae Comes The Blues.

If You Know, You Know

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 13, 2018
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos by Splasshhh(f): 8:42pm On Oct 13, 2018
grin
Re: Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos by kolnel: 8:42pm On Oct 13, 2018
lol
Re: Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos by femo122: 8:42pm On Oct 13, 2018
grin the jagaban of ekiti...

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos by millomaniac: 8:42pm On Oct 13, 2018
EFCC right now

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 13, 2018
post=72060731:
BYE BYE to the ponmo cutting governor!

I didn't support Fayose but we will also bid bye bye to the corrupt "saint" Buhari come 2019.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos by Smile4daddy(m): 8:44pm On Oct 13, 2018
Kingosytex:
well done fayose!!

remember your date with the efcc, don't panick. saraki survived the efcc, you too can

Saraki never survive them

They’re waiting for the tailor to finish sowing his prison cloth.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:45pm On Oct 13, 2018
OkaNaUbe:

I didn't support Fayose but we will also bid bye bye to the corrupt "saint" Buhari come 2019.

Keep sleeping and dreaming.
It is allowed!

8 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ministerial List: Amaechi, Fayemi, Fashola Fail Security Screening-NigerianPilot / INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) / Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.