Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,829 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Man Finally Found Girl Who Forgot Money In His Car 40 Years Ago And Returned It! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Finally Found Girl Who Forgot Money In His Car 40 Years Ago And Returned It! (1422 Views)

Couple Who Met In A Bus To Lagos 6 Years Ago Set To Wed (Photos) / South African Woman Catches Her Man Driving A Side Chick & Climbs On His Car / I Gave Him My Heart But He Returned It To Me Broken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Finally Found Girl Who Forgot Money In His Car 40 Years Ago And Returned It! by mazeech: 5:08pm On May 31, 2015
60-year-old Will Connor was a teenager when he met a girl on holiday in Wales. The girl forgot her purse and money in his car. Will Connor spent 40 years looking for the girl and finally found her this month and returned the purse along with the money in it.

Do you believe this story coming from Europe, friends?

Click to read more - https://www.mazech.com/man_found_owner_of_missing_purse_after_40_years

1 Like

Re: Man Finally Found Girl Who Forgot Money In His Car 40 Years Ago And Returned It! by kossyablaze(m): 5:10pm On May 31, 2015
Story for GEJ

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Finally Found Girl Who Forgot Money In His Car 40 Years Ago And Returned It! by mazeech: 5:16pm On May 31, 2015
Re: Man Finally Found Girl Who Forgot Money In His Car 40 Years Ago And Returned It! by dapyd1(m): 5:17pm On May 31, 2015
Is this honestly overzealous or perfect coincidence.
After forty years? The bag is totally out of fashion and the money inside is totally worthless. Any ID in it should have expired years ago.
I'm not saying the man didn't do good o, just that this does good for the man's publicity and nothing for the lady
Person wey loss pikin sef for don tire after 40 years.
Re: Man Finally Found Girl Who Forgot Money In His Car 40 Years Ago And Returned It! by mazeech: 5:21pm On May 31, 2015
The dude needs an award for telling us what he went through with his girl cheesy
Re: Man Finally Found Girl Who Forgot Money In His Car 40 Years Ago And Returned It! by Tolexander: 5:30pm On May 31, 2015
Bollywood!
Re: Man Finally Found Girl Who Forgot Money In His Car 40 Years Ago And Returned It! by FLAWLES(f): 5:51pm On May 31, 2015
Mtwwwwwws,,the man self no get work
Re: Man Finally Found Girl Who Forgot Money In His Car 40 Years Ago And Returned It! by CertifiedFreak(m): 5:53pm On May 31, 2015
The dude simply had unfinished business to take care of
Re: Man Finally Found Girl Who Forgot Money In His Car 40 Years Ago And Returned It! by dwilliams: 5:57pm On May 31, 2015
If na man e go fyn am?
Re: Man Finally Found Girl Who Forgot Money In His Car 40 Years Ago And Returned It! by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 6:03pm On May 31, 2015
Make i hear say i believe

story 4 d gods
Re: Man Finally Found Girl Who Forgot Money In His Car 40 Years Ago And Returned It! by mazeech: 8:17pm On May 31, 2015
The woman must have won the guy's heart but disappeared right away. The guy kept searching for her for 40 years - No internet or mobile phone to exchange numbers then. grin

Read more - https://www.mazech.com/man_found_owner_of_missing_purse_after_40_years
Re: Man Finally Found Girl Who Forgot Money In His Car 40 Years Ago And Returned It! by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 31, 2015
mazeech:
60-year-old Will Connor was a teenager when he met a girl on holiday in Wales. The girl forgot her purse and money in his car. Will Connor spent 40 years looking for the girl and finally found her this month and returned the purse along with the money in it.

Do you believe this story coming from Europe, friends?

Click to read more - https://www.mazech.com/man_found_owner_of_missing_purse_after_40_years
Did he bang the girl afterwards? If not how dafuq is this romantic?
Re: Man Finally Found Girl Who Forgot Money In His Car 40 Years Ago And Returned It! by mazeech: 10:24pm On May 31, 2015
I don't know why some people 'fix their minds on just one thing' when everybody is serious!

Read more - https://www.mazech.com/man_found_owner_of_missing_purse_after_40_years#.VWss7TEHAtE.facebook

(1) (Reply)

A Trend I Have Been Noticing............... / My Lady Is Mad At Me For Saying No To Romance / Some Things Men Want From Their Lady To Do But Will Never Tell Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.